Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotcha, All clear. I didn't find a thing anyway. It did get me
    thinking about was all of the homemade resistors and capacitors
    people make. All research pays off in the end.

I have been thinking about doing some cores and stuff like
    that with High Temp epoxy and many electrical devices use the
    dust you posted. I just never noticed that one before.

Someone seems to think you failed in the Don Smith thread
    learning how frequencies are manipulated. Can you believe
    these people? Because they can't figure it out they assume
    you and I can't do it.

Okay i erased some of that information that is not needed
    within keeping of the main theme. The information states
    that the use of that dust is good for HF electronic parts to
    stabilize operation. According to the patents that dust you
    posted is a wave guide as well as a means to dissipate heat.

That dust is well known and offers many good results in
    High Frequency work. Also called WAVE ABSORBING.

On the secret ingredient, I am wondering what that stuff
    is made out of? I got some here and always wondered.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Hello Mr Clarence and BroMikey, I have tried to follow you guys but it is impossible for me you are out off my league, anyways keep learning more and more, for example the resistor can't find the specific part, not sure how you will increase the power using the captor or not? anyways I'll follow your work whit great interest best wish for all in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by fer123 View Post
        Hello Mr Clarence and BroMikey, I have tried to follow you guys but it is impossible for me you are out off my league, anyways keep learning more and more, for example the resistor can't find the specific part, not sure how you will increase the power using the captor or not? anyways I'll follow your work whit great interest best wish for all in 2016.

Hi Fer

I don't know if you see the Tesla coil information how a Tesla coil
        is amps on one side? And volts of the other?

There are many ideas at play here. ONE the Captor can connect to
        the low frequency hum of the earth ground with hundreds of amps
        at low volts. NOW you have your AMPS

NEXT

The TESLA BIFILAR PANCAKE style coil offers High voltage without
        working very hard to get it.

NOW you have your volts

Well not exactly BUT the two can be operated together to run things.

Both devices CAN draw in the EXTRA so this is a double whammy.

Or should I say it COULD BE. Only if tuning is properly done with
        the caps and resistors. The resistor we were talking about in not
        needed, Clarence ordered his online.

He was talking about how he tried making a resistor one time but
        that is another project unrelated to this one. Just small talk.

I like to pick Clarence brain on all the stuff he's ever tried.

Comment

• Hello BroMikey, thanks for the reply, I was reading most of your post and I have a nice idea how don smith system in general work, but Mr Clarence is planning to use the volts 12v from the ZVS,TPC,TBC,and the voltage divider direct to the battery circuit and how he will connect to the captor? the other TBC have a high frequency? How he will make it work? Will be nice to see that. Anyways I will be reading and waiting. Wish you the best.

Comment

• Plasma Power Generator Transformer 1

Plasma Power Generator Transformer 1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lpbyzTQZag&feature=em-uploademail.

This may interest those of you in replication...of sorts ?

- Enjoy

Comment

• Thanks RS

HI Fer

http://www.energeticforum.com/284427-post10589.html

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lpbyzTQZag[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Well the New Year has come. Greeting to all......!!

I hope everyone is enjoying any progress each has made
                in understanding new energy forms.

I sure am.

And guess what? A secret admirer of DON SMITH and of course
                Mr.Tesla has contacted me privately with some early pictures
                of DON'S for your review.

It was brought to my attention after I made a post a few days
                ago about a statement DON made in his video. Don was talking
                about his board components and as DON gave a run down piece
                by piece he pointed out his variac.

Now this is a standard variac we all have for experimenting with
                right? That's right I have several. But this will not work.
                It won't you say? Well I would say not because DON went out
                of his way to point out his variac and specifically stated that it
                needed to be THAT one for the sign transformers.

Our secret admirer may have gone to Don's events or just collected
                data way back in the day but regardless here are the early pictures
                YOU DON'T HAVE.

How can you stick to DON'S information and not have it all?

We are still gathering the right parts it seems.

Comment

• No go on the voltage divider

Hello BroMikey,

built the voltage divider - nice and neat per usual but neat doesn't cut in the real world. takes perfection as close as you can get it!

the problem was having to use to many MAX mega ohm resisters. 10 Mohm
                  was the size I used and it required 12 to get the job done. however with the percentage difference in the whole lot it caused a net deficiency in the end result. missed by a slight margin - however enough to screw up the whole works!
                  Also there was a lot of constant fluctuation back and forth in the voltage values,
                  and that would not serve my purpose for the DC going into the battery.
                  SO
                  as I said before , if I ran into any problems , I would make a new larger
                  voltage control/regulator like the photo I showed recently.
                  This time I will make it larger with more selection connection points to nail the exact end voltage I need before rectifying anything. the smaller one had very little fluctuation to it.

OH well! just passing info and time.
                  @ ALL - Later!

respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Your real problem is having such an ego problem you won't listen to those that have tried to help you. If you would use a transformer all those problems would be gone. You could probably even use an automotive ignition coil as a step down transformer. Or winding an air core transformer is not that hard either. It is a shame you'll listen to a person who knows nothing instead of those that have some real experience with these things.

Comment

• Originally posted by SisMika View Post
                      Your real problem is having such an ego problem you won't listen to those that have tried to help you. If you would use a transformer all those problems would be gone. You could probably even use an automotive ignition coil as a step down transformer. Or winding an air core transformer is not that hard either. It is a shame you'll listen to a person who knows nothing instead of those that have some real experience with these things.
                      Okay it appears that Sis is not our secret admirer. Instead of posting
                      a possible circuit solution as if we were able to read a diagram we get
                      nothing but condescending insults. That's how my Sis talks to me too.

I you want to help people this is not the optimum approach and having
                      said that I begin to realize anyone who is not aware of these facts
                      might not be as smart as Sis puts on.

Oh well never mind, here, take a seat for just a minute Sis and let me
                      talk, you are goofing up pretty bad. One more things Sis just because
                      I called you down for your insulting behavior don't let that stop you
                      from correcting your error by posting your diagram solution.

Some people are fairly cranky in the cycle of events.

Okay let's go over the divider. Or the regulator or the transformer.
                      Yes many designs exist. I learned the hard way like every experimenter
                      does that sometimes a voltage divider is just to temperamental so
                      those of us who have lived long enough are not automatically condemning
                      for trying it.

I have made dividers work great in a circuit and it's just one of those
                      ideas that may not work every time, come on guys, lighten up.

Coils throw off the already balanced impedance that may have taken
                      great effort to tune, granted transformers can still be used like
                      resistors storing energy and damning up the stream or in step down
                      operation some will add a couple of loops to extract current off the
                      main winding.

I like the regulators myself but to each his own, but I tried them all.
                      Others may try them all and we shouldn't beat one another senselessly
                      when a man is working out in the open and sharing. Sharing is a kindness
                      and yes it opens us all to attacks, attacks from others who feel it is
                      better done another way.

We need to work together and share, so if anyone has a simple
                      regulator circuit and doesn't pull "the Sis" routine that will be fine.

I'll be back with one in a minute.

Originally posted by SisMika View Post
                      Transformers are used every day in radio transmitters all over the earth. They can easily be used up to gigahertz frequencies if designed properly. But a transformer for 60 hertz will quickly overheat at 400 hertz if loaded. The transformer has to be designed for the frequency. A bunch of resistors as a voltage divider is wasting most of the power in heating the resistors. A transformer allows you to use most of the power instead of wasting it.

Comment

• Here is one possible solution that not everyone will try but
                        get close a dozen other ways.

Enjoy!!

Comment

• Hi Clarence.,
                          thank you for sharing with us all your knowledge.
                          I read the first 34 page of this forum carefully and I finally believe that this project is feasible. I currently applies to build this project and keep you informed if you want.
                          Thank you again. God bless you all.

Comment

• Here it is again, for some reason the first copy got deleted so
                            I am posting this schematic again. This diagram is simple to
                            follow for anyone desiring to close the loop on a SEND/RECEIVE
                            coil system. So now I will leave you to your own devices

You will see Katcher meaning HV generator.

You will see a 24v supply on the far right for charging batteries.

If the main coil is off then no power is produced in the small coil set
                            and the regulator is off.

In this circuit he triggers this output MOSFET regulator FR307 with
                            the front HV generator circuit to be used to toggle the transistor base
                            at whatever adjustment on the resistor as a what is part of a
                            "FEEDBACK LOOP". Or you could use a 555 timer circuit to control
                            the 460 base.

A "FEEDBACK LOOP" is used to follow the main circuit, it's really
                            not the normal expression of a "FEEDBACK LOOP" but some may
                            loop at it like one because the number of turns.

In any case this is set up to FEEDBACK some power in the LOOPING.

We are Looping Back or Feeding Back some of the power being
                            circulated. For instance transformer coil L5 (if you choose to add it)
                            might draw the main transformer coil right down to nothing if it
                            were connected straight to the battery. However it is connected
                            to a 460 mosfet giving you the frequency or current needed.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-07-2016, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• idea

Originally posted by SisMika View Post
                              Your real problem is having such an ego problem you won't listen to those that have tried to help you. If you would use a transformer all those problems would be gone. You could probably even use an automotive ignition coil as a step down transformer. Or winding an air core transformer is not that hard either. It is a shame you'll listen to a person who knows nothing instead of those that have some real experience with these things.
                              Hi Sis,

I offered some nice polite help back in post #983 and Mr. Clarence ripped me a new one. Looks like those twelve $14 10MΩ resistors didn't work out. Go figure. But I'm sure Mr. Clarence would tell me it is his damn money and butt out. So then we see BM begging you for a regulator circuit diagram. Ain't that something?

How about this? He has 122VAC at some kilohertz. Wants to charge a 12V battery. Guess he didn't like my idea of an old battery charger because the transformer would overheat. How about a new switch mode battery charger? You can feed those DC. So rectify and filter the 122VAC and put that into a 120/240VAC switch mode 12V, 5A battery charger. Regulation solved and cost is less than those MΩ resistors.

What do ya think Sis? They probably won't like that idea either. WTH, back to the sidelines.

bi

Comment

• Well yes and no. Like say we took a PC power supply and feed
                                the second stage directly with 120ac stepped up to 170vdc
                                like it works already okay?

You forgot about the spikes eating that switch mode device up.

The PC supple will use a TL594 in the olden days or an SG3524?
                                Something like that and the supply is no designed to take that
                                but could be modified.

Same with all of the junk that's out here for plugging into
                                nice quiet warm ac power burning circuits.

Show a well thought out circuit. Nevermind, leave it to the boss
                                Clarence will do them all til he finds the best one for his setup.
                                A simple divider would have been a quick easy but ya can't have
                                everything.

The thing i like about regulators is they follow the musical noise
                                around the circuit and are not so temperamental. I have been
                                thinking somebody has a simple build on ebay but I haven't checked
                                yet, however the ZVS came from there I believe. Simple is better
                                because microprocessors will need shielding plus that is not what we
                                want here for the average Joe to be stuck with failed digital circuits
                                he can't repair when they pop.

Where is your design? Speculation? better let the boss take care of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X