Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SisMika View Post
    Transformers are used every day in radio transmitters all over the earth. They can easily be used up to gigahertz frequencies if designed properly. But a transformer for 60 hertz will quickly overheat at 400 hertz if loaded. The transformer has to be designed for the frequency. A bunch of resistors as a voltage divider is wasting most of the power in heating the resistors. A transformer allows you to use most of the power instead of wasting it.
    Thanks Sis,

I did not know the frequency and that was why I said "If 50-60Hz". And if he doesn't want or can't find a high frequency transformer, it would not be too difficult to wind an air core transformer, would it. But let him use the divider network. Maybe they'll get cold instead of hot and there will be no wasted power.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Thanks Sis,

I did not know the frequency and that was why I said "If 50-60Hz". And if he doesn't want or can't find a high frequency transformer, it would not be too difficult to wind an air core transformer, would it. But let him use the divider network. Maybe they'll get cold instead of hot and there will be no wasted power.

bi
      It was several posts back where he says he is working in the kilohertz range, so it would be easy to overlook that part.

Comment

• Voltage divider

Originally posted by SisMika View Post
        It was several posts back where he says he is working in the kilohertz range, so it would be easy to overlook that part.
        Yeah, forgot that. But he does say he ordered twelve 10 megohm resistors for the divider network. With regular electricity, that will limit the load to just several microamps. But BM claims this type of electricity likes resistors, and Clarence says he knows what he's doing, so I'll shut up and stand by.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Okay let me point out what has been released by Clarence recently
          but before I get started i would like to add that those steeped in
          classically theory need to realize that it is not the goal of this thread
          to reeducate frustrated nebee's indoctrination's of the last 200 years engineering models.

Those of us who have lived longer have met with the same pains of
          confusion so set out to get answers on our own. It is not important
          to always point out 9th grade electronics formula's as a method of
          backing one's self up that makes you feel better.

Feeling good is important, true, but more importantly how to go
          beyond the stumbling blocks intentionally place in our path.

Constant derailing of this thread will be met by a swift and final disaster
          by putting you and the other who chose a confusing path in to a shoe.

Don't make me the bad guy.

Okay here is what the goal of this thread is.

Clarence is posting his results of years of research, is not a 30 yrs old
          university engineering professor who is willing to devote the rest of his
          natural life to butt heads with 100,000 guys all parroting the same thing.

He is here with the expectation that you have been following his train
          of thought that has been and will continue to be outside the BOX.

This foto was placed in the public domain years ago by Don Smith
          and met with just as much ridicule. This shows us that to understand
          Clarence we would need to have done some work in that areas of research
          first before you can make any definitive statements on how that work
          contradicts present theory.

Also I might add that other fields of research/pursuit for Clarence
          are many in the last 50 years. The Kapagen work is a similar overlapping
          technology, Tesla coils of all kinds and so on. B&L device and more.

Here is what Clarence has posted, it verifies DON's diagram's of the
          voltage divider that in and of itself is considered to be wasting power
          by established norms.

CONFIRMATION of Don's diagram is the message. This is why Clarence
          has singled out people to show this to who are in the process of looping
          their free energy machines.

Keep in mind that to charge a larger stationary battery while it is still
          delivering power should be compared to the amount of current needed
          to run an automobile. 10-30amps or maybe more.

First Clarence diagram THEN Don's diagram.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-31-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Hey BM,

I guess you have already forgotten the Clarence has proven for himself that all that garbage from Don Smith about changing frequency doesn't work. Maybe you should read and try to absorb what has already been posted before polluting a thread with more of your nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Yeah, forgot that. But he does say he ordered twelve 10 megohm resistors for the divider network. With regular electricity, that will limit the load to just several microamps. But BM claims this type of electricity likes resistors, and Clarence says he knows what he's doing, so I'll shut up and stand by.

Regards,

bi
              This post was completely unnecessary. BroMikey is probably a nice person if one were to get to know him. It is not my job to judge what he chooses to believe and share. I have the right to ignore but that's as far as my rights extend.

Last edited by OrionLightShip; 01-01-2016, 05:05 PM. Reason: change of heart

Comment

• Eliminated the buzzards

Hello BroMikey,

the buzz crowd was posting how to put you on the ignore list, however guess who went in the first group. Y U P !

There are actually only a few ernest decent valuable members on the forum left thru this last year for certain. most recognize its DECAY and don't use it any more. If they stick me on their ignore list who gives a rat's ass. won't be me.
                will just leave a CLEAN forum for us at their expense.

Lately I have been thinking of staying away from the forum and it's crap myself. there simply isn't any info I will need from the forum anyway. so it will not be a loss for me at all. it's the other way around per usual.

will push thru till I rough finish this unit as I intended and then will tear it down and revise each item to durable product standards of my design for a completed 120/240/120 usable unit to power my household and dismiss
                the grid system entirely. I built my house with an incorporated ATS unit
                years back just for that purpose. I also have a 2400 kva transformer that's been standing by all this time also.
                so nothing will be a push for me.
                will get back to you by forum or E next week after the resisters come in
                and pass you the results. right now I'm thinking E.

thanks Bro!

respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                  Hello BroMikey,

the buzz crowd was posting how to put you on the ignore list, however guess who went in the first group. Y U P !

There are actually only a few ernest decent valuable members on the forum left thru this last year for certain. most recognize its DECAY and don't use it any more. If they stick me on their ignore list who gives a rat's ass. won't be me.
                  will just leave a CLEAN forum for us at their expense.

Lately I have been thinking of staying away from the forum and it's crap myself. there simply isn't any info I will need from the forum anyway. so it will not be a loss for me at all. it's the other way around per usual.

will push thru till I rough finish this unit as I intended and then will tear it down and revise each item to durable product standards of my design for a completed 120/240/120 usable unit to power my household and dismiss
                  the grid system entirely. I built my house with an incorporated ATS unit
                  years back just for that purpose. I also have a 2400 kva transformer that's been standing by all this time also.
                  so nothing will be a push for me.
                  will get back to you by forum or E next week after the resisters come in
                  and pass you the results. right now I'm thinking E.

thanks Bro!

respects,

Clarence

Since I have been a late arrival to this forum, I have only had a short time to appreciate its virtues and the virtues of its best participants.

My feelings very much are a mirror image of yours. This, or, any other forum has little to really help me, Lord God gave me what i need while I was still in the womb. In this lifetime, it is important, in carrying out the job, to sometimes cooperate with a fellow worker in the field, or, to simply be encouraged by noticing that there is also somebody else also trying to help humanity whether they deserve it or not.

Quite frankly, my major motive is told by reading the Bible starting with Matthew 25:31. My life is dictated by Jesus, and Jesus has said, "I am not willing that even one shall perish."

When I was in the womb, apparently, Lord God perceived that I was too simple-minded to become agile with electricity and electronics and put me on a course to examine simple, easy to see and understand, mechanical physics. In the course of my life, up to now, I have devoted about 50 of my 73 years to looking for anomalies in that field. In examining roughly 500 concepts (including quite a number of my own invention); I have a handful or two that either work to provide over-unity, OR, require that low velocity, low energy, physics be GROSSLY reworked. In a way, it is win-win. Either my life work can potentially provide humanity with prosperity, or, fundamental physics can be re-written in some kind of correct way. Which, hopefully, will also lead to benefit for humanity.

Your work has GREATLY encouraged me. I am not very egotistical, but, I sincerely hope that somehow I have been encouraging to you. We are both trying to be helpful to our society against powerful opposing force.

Our individual work does not seem to me to be in opposition, but rather, to be overlapping, or, adjuncts to each other.

In the Old Testament, one of God's prophets was feeling discouraged. Lord God told him, "Look with eyes of spirit, out there." The prophet looked and saw 10,000 other messangers of God who outnumbered the enemy soldiers menacing the prophet.

You and i, and every other man who wants to do righteousness and help God to help humanity, need to remember that WE OUTNUMBER THE CROOKS.

CANGAS

Comment

Hello CANGAS,

WELL SAID!
                    I need not add.
                    I remember back when I was 73.

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• Better to help than hurt

Originally posted by BroMikey
                      Hey Guys:
                      hello BroMikey,

Yes, it is better to help than hurt!

while waiting for my resistors, I remembered my shelved DIY Voltage Control unit I had made back in 2009 while on the DS pages.

I drug it out and powered it with the one TBC coil that has 123 vac output.I made it as a selective voltage control then so I used my DVMM to check its operation on this HF low voltage output to see what it would show. at the center connection it showed a drop fro 123 vac to 63.5 vac. at the far end connectio it showed a controlled drop to 51.5 vac. still produces a steady controlled drop same as back then.
                      I encapsulated it back then in an acrylic clear tube knowing ahead of time it would have to be heat free to not melt the tube I housed it in. it still doesn't heat and does'nt require a heat sink.
                      I will have to remodel it to drop the voltage down to what will produce a 14.5 dcv steady voltage supply for direct input into the battery circuit.

first though, I will pursue the voltage divider method to accomplish the same thing. however , at the first sign of any problem I will remodel this VC unit in the same manner I made it then.

The internal ingriedient is carbonyl iron powder - 99.5% pure, mixed slightly with a secret ingriedient to give it solidstate characteristic.
                      I still have plenty of materials to make a large enough unit to get the job done. However , if need be, I still have another easy method to do the same thing.
                      no back pushed against the wall here!

BTW: photos attached

Glad talking with you!
                      Later BRO.

Clarence
                      Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Wow that is great Clarence

Looks like a big resistor.

Is see the stuff now, maybe add high temp epoxy? For binding?

Carbonyl iron powder l NIKKOSHI CO., LTD
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Why is a resistor with semiconductor characteristic desirable?

Carbonyl Iron Powder Highly Pure 150g | eBay

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            Why is a resistor with semiconductor characteristic desirable?

Carbonyl Iron Powder Highly Pure 150g | eBay

+

Hello BroMikey,

coming to you on E !.

there soon,

thanks,

Clarence

Comment

• I like your secret ingredient. I looked all over the Don Smith stuff to
                              see some of your prior work. It must be on OVERUNITY thread?

It's call Don Smith VC or Voltage Control? I will keep reading.

Not sure why a nail was used but the dust packed around the
                              center tap coil is clear. I'll go read it again. Thanks for all of the
                              great cues.

I heard DON say in one of his talks he was using a special control
                              and thought he was talking about a variac.

Comment

• You won"t find it

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                I like your secret ingredient. I looked all over the Don Smith stuff to
                                see some of your prior work. It must be on OVERUNITY thread?

It's call Don Smith VC or Voltage Control? I will keep reading.

Not sure why a nail was used but the dust packed around the
                                center tap coil is clear. I'll go read it again. Thanks for all of the
                                great cues.

I heard DON say in one of his talks he was using a special control
                                and thought he was talking about a variac.
                                Hello BroMikey,

you can stop looking!
                                it is and was mine!
                                I used and never showed it any where - didn't think it was a great event.
                                wasn't looking for kudos - just cruising with the flow as some of my old builds show. couldn't afford the expensive caps in 2009 so quit.

still flowing along per usual.
                                appreciate the interest though!
                                Have a GREAT NEW YEAR @ ALL!

the secret ingredient is a real floor roller isn't it! HA! HA!
                                the ring groves on the NAIL shanks made the bonding after dry LOCK and hold FOREVER!

Respectfully,

Clarence
                                Last edited by clarence; 01-02-2016, 08:57 AM. Reason: humor

Comment

Working...
                                X