• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Thx Clarenc

I always wondered which one I should get, now i know. I see you have been

doing more than wishful thinking. I knew I could count on you for the

goods. I'll be looking to see you next major break through that will

leave most clueless even though you will provide all of the information.
    Hello BroMikey,

to answer your other question about will it drive a H bridge unit?
    yes I believe it will. I assume the H bridge unit you speak of is a pair of
    IGBTs?
    If that is the case then my 1000watt 20 amp 12-48 volt DC power supply and the ZVS driver would serve as an ISOLATED POWER SOURCE to drive the IGBTs and remain totally ISOLATED from the IGBTs separate FWBR high voltage input/output circuit making it possible to use them as SWITCHING transisters to drive an induction coil ! I believe that is what you were actually hinting at?

I mentioned in the past as soon as I proofed my alternate system I would also address the building of an IGBT driving module board. I haven't forgot you at all.
    I also intend such a module board to later ALSO be another form of HIGH POWER voltage supply to add yet more voltage potential to my CAPTOR UNIT!
    I'M not through yet by a long shot!

Thanks,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 09-27-2015, 01:59 AM. Reason: OOPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Hello BroMikey,

to answer your other question ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I believe that is what you were actually hinting at?

I mentioned in the past as soon as I proofed my alternate system I would also address the building of an IGBT driving module board.

I haven't forgot you at all.

I also intend such a module board to later ALSO be another form of HIGH POWER voltage supply to add yet more voltage potential to my CAPTOR UNIT!
      Humm... Very interest. So you are still brainstorming the gates.

Here is one of my motor H-Bridge modules.

I just have not had time to put my mind to this YET!!

I have some controllers that the gates are broken but the H bridges

are still functional. Some of them are like this.

You don't need to answer this because it is a complex question that

you may not be thinking about this minute. But the modern washing

machines use a 3 phase motor and the control circuitry goes to the pit

of corruption while everything else is perfect.

The brushless motor controllers will do the job for up to 48 volts.

Still I am pondering the whole subject matter.

Pulsing is a large key in high inefficiencies, be it motor windings or coils.

The ZVS is a ready made unit which is comprised of control circuitry,

isolation and driver and then power handling stages. I think the nice

thing about that circuit is the fact that you can restore it if burnout

occurs, correct me if I am wrong. The whole point in getting away from

the proprietary, miniaturized throw away boards that pop over little or

nothing. Can not be easily altered.

The other thing is frequency adjustments. I like to control coils by

frequency sometimes to find the resonant peak.

The voltage stays the same with a circuit controlling a set of IGBT's if

frequency can be used to raise and lower average amperage consumption.

As we all know power drops off with lower currents but this method doesn't

just crash and lock up destroying the circuit. The motor of coil is still

responding at lower levels in a way that is not noticeable. The purpose

is to build circuits that never lock up and fry.

This is one of my favorite subjects.

Pop in now and again and I'll bend your ear.

Mikey

Comment

• Zvs driver

Hello BroMikey,

YES you are correct about the ease of repair to the ZVS driver.
        That was one of the things I noticed when I zoomed in on the entire build
        view when I previewed the product BEFORE I bought it.

EVERYTHING was in plain sight and I noticed I already had spares of everything on the board! the PCB was beautiful-Stout -and clean- MADE FOR EASY REPAIRS!
        that's when I said - OH YEAH YOU'RE MINE!

WHENEVER you get to your project You WILL enjoy it!

later,

respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Barbosa leal devices

Hello mr clarence

I follow your design and have one question the 2 toroid can be power from the company electricity or part of the secret is changing from dc to ac? Thanks.

Good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by fer123 View Post
            Hello mr clarence

I follow your design and have one question the 2 toroid can be power from the company electricity or part of the secret is changing from dc to ac? Thanks.

Good day.
            Hello fer123,

my whole purpose with my unit is to completely separate myself from ALL utility company power whatsoever.
            that is why I chose the BATT-INVERTER route to go with. the inverter output
            IS AC FROM A DC SOURCE. as far as I,m concerned the ONLY DC I want to entertain is the BATTERY.

You can use the mains route if you choose (always YOUR choice), up to YOU!
            However, if you go the MAINS route, you will open yourself up to criticism
            from all the DRAMA QUEENS on the forum. I always ignored their egotistical self centered dumb-ass ramblings anyway, so
            feel free to do whatever you want. it's still a free world despite all the attempts by brown-holes to make it otherwise.

either way, get after it and don't look back!

Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Barbosa leal devices

Hello mr Clarence.
              Thanks for the advice, I will keep my self busy, always keeping one eye on your work, Thanks for have the time to respond to simple questions.

Comment

• Update of sorts

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                Thanks,
                I'm off to Lowe's then. I've been concerned , need to rewire and reload.

Out to the shop when I return,
                wantomake
                Hello wantomake,

just to show some progress of sorts, still lots left to do but getting there slowly anyway.

besides farm work and unit work the days run into nights and back on into days again. sure you know the same.
                however I have made some progress and have some photos to look at.
                I am not including any result info just photos. to damn busy to get into any jabber at this time. that will have to come way later when I am finally thru.
                hope all the bad weather didn't harm you and your location.

well, on with it and thanks for listening. lol.

respects ,

Clarence
                Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• still here

Hello Clarence,
                  Thanks for asking, but the most flooding was down state from us. Mostly just rain and more rain here in these foothills .

Good pictures of your progress, looks like a good setup.

I also have been busy like you. Seasonal changes brings work and such to get done.

Thanks for sharing. Hope to get caught up and start having fun in the ole shop again.

wantomake

Comment

respects ,

Clarence
                    That is great work Clarence, if somebody was real careful they could

run many if not most of their power needs off this little joule. I mean Jewel.

Comment

• Dissertation

Hello BroMikey,

Just some words as to what to expect in the near future.
                      the recent photos you've seen were the results of a lot of time and effort and expense on my part but are well worth all of it.

now my next step is to lower the 30KHZ frequency of the output of the TBC to
                      60 HZ so that I can pass that compatible HZ circuit thru the CAPTOR unit and add the NEEDED extra amperage to that output for it to be able to power several more loads without a voltage drop. A Tesla TBC gives voltage but it is NOT great at the amperage aspect of its performance but rather limited.

Anyway these last efforts have exhausted my project funds for the rest of this month and into the middle of November. to lower the frequency requires an expensive CDE capacitor, but as I said, that will have to wait. So dig in your heels, and sit back and wait for a spell until I get going again and have some more results to show!

As always, thanks for listening.
                      Respects,

Clarence

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

Just some words as to what to expect in the near future.
                        the recent photos you've seen were the results of a lot of time and effort and expense on my part but are well worth all of it.

now my next step is to lower the 30KHZ frequency of the output of the TBC to
                        60 HZ so that I can pass that compatible HZ circuit thru the CAPTOR unit and add the NEEDED extra amperage to that output for it to be able to power several more loads without a voltage drop. A Tesla TBC gives voltage but it is NOT great at the amperage aspect of its performance but rather limited.

Anyway these last efforts have exhausted my project funds for the rest of this month and into the middle of November. to lower the frequency requires an expensive CDE capacitor, but as I said, that will have to wait. So dig in your heels, and sit back and wait for a spell until I get going again and have some more results to show!

As always, thanks for listening.
                        Respects,

Clarence
                        You mean like these big high dollar caps? Thanks Clarence. Ole Level is
                        gonna flip out when he sees your new setup. Oh well most people won't
                        be able to understand the "mod", who can't understand the base unit.

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-23-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          You mean like these big high dollar caps? Thanks Clarence. Ole Level is
                          gonna flip out when he sees your new setup. Oh well most people won't
                          be able to understand the "mod", who can't understand the base unit.

Hello BroMikey,

Yes, it will include that one and another with a value of 10,000uf which is QUITE A BIT LARGER than just the one you show! the LARGER one costs 132.98 I believe, and its from DigiK .

Also in series before the caps I will include two 30 mh inductors, one on each leg, to raise the circuit inductance just in order to be able to use those caps. otherwise the total cap value needed would be a lot higher!

If you think this is a complicated little "side MOD" just wait till you see the rest of it next month!!

everybody needs to understand what you see in the photos on the cart top is actually TWO separate units!!!
                          one unit is the original CAPTOR unit, and the other is the TESLA unit!

THE TESLA UNIT supplies VOLTAGE and THE CAPTOR UNIT supplies amperage - each have their strong point and combing them gives the result that is needed!

It is my firm belief that the combo will eventually eliminate the need for any ground rods at all. that's also more to come.

time will tell all, so while I have the time I will damn sure find out, count on it!!!!

thanks for listening!
                          Respects,

Clarence

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

Yes, it will include that one and another with a value of 10,000uf
                            which is QUITE A BIT LARGER than just the one you show! the
                            LARGER one costs 132.98 I believe, and its from DigiK .

Also in series before the caps I will include two 30 mh inductors,
                            one on each leg, to raise the circuit inductance just in order to be
                            able to use those caps. otherwise the total cap value needed would
                            be a lot higher!

If you think this is a complicated little "side MOD" just wait till
                            you see the rest of it next month!!

everybody needs to understand what you see in the photos
                            on the cart top is actually TWO separate units!!!
                            One unit is the original CAPTOR unit, and the other is the TESLA unit!

THE TESLA UNIT supplies VOLTAGE and THE CAPTOR UNIT supplies amperage - each have their strong point and combing them gives
                            the result that is needed!

It is my firm belief that the combo will eventually eliminate the need
                            for any ground rods at all. that's also more to come.

time will tell all, so while I have the time I will damn sure find out,
                            count on it!!!!

thanks for listening!
                            Respects,

Clarence
                            Yeah that's a good size chunk of change for a single capacitor. I have
                            some 5000 uf ones like this. High dollar. Yes I believe you are right,
                            Don Smith did something like this to change the Hertz on down to
                            usable house power.

It is going to be so exciting to see an invention like this come to
                            life right before our very eyes. I guess the captor has it's job and
                            from what I remember it worked with the inverter to maintain 60HZ?

This other inverter ZVS now needs to be tamed. I am looking forward
                            to a rewarding winter watching your success unfold.

Comment

• Capturing De Elecrons

He shows his ground rod system, very rare footage.

Everyone shows their circuit only.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0swlPykDb7c[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrxwgaPMXwI[/VIDEO]
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 10-25-2015, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• To increase artificially the magnetic field of a given location multiple pyramids can be used. The device should be placed 2/3 above the base of pyramids.

The pyramids are assembled as Russian dolls in order the king's chamber is in one common point for all.

A sample pyramid format is the Great Pyramid of Giza.
                                Is not recommended to stay in close of this system, because it draws your vital energy. Same for animals and plants.

Comment

Working...
                                X