X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is neatpete

Totally amazed at the captor.

Published on Sep 2, 2015

Here I demonstrate where the power for the transformer comes from.
    While most other videos on the subject focus on the power and voltage around the device, the true cost of the power is between the battery and the inverter.
    This is not an overunity device!
    This is not a device that can power itself.
    The only interesting thing about this device is the fact that when you attach a load to the device there is very little consumption of current measurable. This is an anomaly because the true consumption can only be measured between the battery and inverter.

Published on Sep 1, 2015

Part 1 of 2 showing a literal demo of the device.
    Here I show how the device can be presented as an over unity device.
    It can power a 240 volt 100 watt light bulb for only 32 milliamps and at the same time power a 12 volt battery charger as well as a 500 watt electric drill for only 34 milliamps at 220 volts from the power source.
    On the face of it, the unit is indeed an amazing devise, but all is not what it seems.
    See part 2 for the truth.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRlKRGVMdCA[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsnlBgGwcLk[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Comedy show

Hello BroMikey,

I hope your last post of this so called "neatpete" creature was meant as a
      comedy show for all the members.

I was laughing all over the place at his lunacy!

there were so many mistakes in ALL of that COMEDY so called replication
      I couldn't count them all!

If any one follows after that they will all be going down the same road to destruction. you should take note of the CHIEF mistake which is the "OLE HURRY UP THROW IT TOGETHER ROUTE" using a damn microwave transformer!!!
      which will NEVER work successfully on this type of devise at all!

everybody always assumes that the CAPTOR unit is just a basic transformer
      design which it is NOT! it is TOTALLY different from a normal transformer
      and can NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH!

Oh well. still laughing!

thanks,

Clarence

Comment

• barbosa leal devices

Hello mr clarence, I have motor stator like core, and this diagram do you think can successfully be in the right way? or I have to change the diagram for good?Thanks wish you the best.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQEqzJmSsY
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
          Hello BroMikey,

I hope your last post of this so called "neatpete" creature was meant as a
          comedy show for all the members.

I was laughing all over the place at his lunacy!

there were so many mistakes in ALL of that COMEDY so called replication
          I couldn't count them all!

If any one follows after that they will all be going down the same road to destruction. you should take note of the CHIEF mistake which is the "OLE HURRY UP THROW IT TOGETHER ROUTE" using a damn microwave transformer!!!
          which will NEVER work successfully on this type of devise at all!

everybody always assumes that the CAPTOR unit is just a basic transformer
          design which it is NOT! it is TOTALLY different from a normal transformer
          and can NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH!

Oh well. still laughing!

thanks,

Clarence
          Yeah I figured you'de chime in on that mess of garbage. He did the same

thing with the Bi-Toroid stuff and when I contacted him about his failures

to follow Thane Heins protocol he went to another project.

He is just playing around like so many are.

Oh yeah and everybody gets sucked in by the "Patent Lies" and blindly

go down the wrong path using iron MOT cores.

Thanks for reiterating for the gullible blind one's who think all that

glitters must be gold. Sheep wondering aimless.

Still waitin on your next break through. I know you are wired to invent.

Michael Rowland PS I see Mr.Fer123 is following the music
          Last edited by BroMikey; 09-24-2015, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Here"s the info

Originally posted by fer123 View Post
            Hello mr clarence, I have motor stator like core, and this diagram do you think can successfully be in the right way? or I have to change the diagram for good?Thanks wish you the best.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQEqzJmSsY
            Hello fer123,

I have attached the original schematic you were looking for . don't follow that HIBRIDOR thing. you will only be misled.

B&Ls motor core stator in their original device stator had 600 turns of wire which covered ALL of the stator FLAT area. I would NOT DO THAT! the toroid coils I use and had special made are specified to have the primary windings ONLY cover 160 degrees CW of the flat area and overlap themselves back and forth ONLY in that area. The remaining area I use to wrap the secondary winding of only one complete loop CCW out of the total four wraps shown.

MOST people do not realize that the single CAPTOR you are trying to build was powered by the basic TWO TOROID build that I have. that way they did'nt have to go through a second battery-inverter scenario to POWER it since it was the LARGER aprox 50KW unit for extreme larger loads. it ALSO was used in turn to power the the NEXT LARGER CAPTOR rated at100KW.

WHY DID THEY DO IT THAT WAY?????

!. first of all the SECOND IN LINE CAPTOR (which you are trying to build)
            has a BASE LINE SECONDARY AMPERAGE of approx 127 AMPS!
            2. secondly the THIRD IN LINE CAPTOR has a BASE LINE SECONDARY
            AMPERAGE OF approx 1110 AMPS!

NOW imagine how you would power up these TWO BEASTS!!!

3. their solution to the problem was ECXELLENT!! they simply used the
            SMALL BASE LINE UNIT ( MY exact build - that's why I LOVE IT) TO
            POWER ALL THE REST by connectivity!
            4. when I power up my unit BOTH of my toroids TOGETHER have only a
            an input of 0.2 amps @ 7.5 watts !!!

GET IT!!

my advise to you would be to wrap TWO of your type cores with 360 turns (maybe more? , my primaries have that amount- depends on your core material) CW of wire covering only 160 degrees of flat area - leaving the rest of the open space on each core to place 2 1/2 wraps CCW of # 4 AWG insulated multi-stranded tinned wire and connect them in phase as you see in my build photo and get on with life.

as always - your results will point you in the right direction. LOL
            hope this helps.

Respects,

Clarence
            Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• barbosa leal devices

Hello mr Clarence, thank you for the information and the way you explain it to me, I will construct the earth ground system, after that I will make the 2 toroid, I will try to follow your instruction like 2 years old child, If you have any other advice will be welcome, for the moment Thanks.

Best wish.

Comment

• My pleasure

Originally posted by fer123 View Post
                Hello mr Clarence, thank you for the information and the way you explain it to me, I will construct the earth ground system, after that I will make the 2 toroid, I will try to follow your instruction like 2 years old child, If you have any other advice will be welcome, for the moment Thanks.

Best wish.
                Hello fer123,

It was indeed my pleasure if I have been of any help at all.

you should look in the mirror and thank YOURSELF for just being willing to get off a duff and trying to do something for your self. that is a rarity today for sure.

myself, I am still waiting for a few needed components to complete the implementation of what I call my alternate voltage system. it is intended to replace the need for any ground rods at all.
                myself and so many others are just not in a suitable location for ground
                EARTH potential voltage to be harnessed in sufficient quality to be able to
                use the CAPTOR unit as B&L intended.
                That is why I am working to find a sufficient voltage potential from other means to do away with the need for ground rods at all. however I do anticipate that the CAPTOR system will have to be used to augment any needed amperage to the new potential.
                I believe I have found the means or I definitely wouldn't be wasting time.
                Time tells all for each of us.

the best of fruits for all of your present endeavors.

as Always,

Clarence

Comment

• Geomagnetic map

Hello Resonate,

my advise to you, for what it's worth, is for you to pull up the GEOMAGNETIC MAP OF the UNITED STATES . the different shadings in the TESLAn value table will tell you what the strength of the magnetic anomaloy is for your location.

the value of my location is 0.4 (yellow to orange) which is definitely not good enough.

The best location would be either one of the pink shades. if you are not in a good location you might want to think about it seriously for awhile.
                  this occurred to me after my reply!

thanks for listening,

Clarence

Clarence

Comment

• Parts

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    Thanks,
                    I'm off to Lowe's then. I've been concerned , need to rewire and reload.

Out to the shop when I return,
                    wantomake
                    hello: wantomake, tachyoncatcher
                    & ALL

several of my parts have come in.
                    my ZVS driver came in today its a quality piece of craftsmanship-NICE.
                    my ultracapacitors and an enclosure came in a few days back so i went ahead and constructed my miniboostpak to prevent initial drawdown on my 70ahr battery.
                    as soon as my DC power supply comes in I will arrange the power supply,zvs driver,pancake and TBC coils, and filter on a board module set up. then I will be ready to run the alternate supply and see how much I get out of it.

with the miniboostpak and the additional voltage I should be able to start making progress using my Captor unit after a LONG sit.
                    Results tell all.

Later.

Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Exiting times

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                      hello: wantomake, tachyoncatcher
                      & ALL

my ultracapacitors and an enclosure came in a few days back so i went ahead and constructed my miniboostpak to prevent initial drawdown on my 70ahr battery.
                      as soon as my DC power supply comes in I will arrange the power supply,zvs driver,pancake and TBC coils, and filter on a board module set up. then I will be ready to run the alternate supply and see how much I get out of it.

with the miniboostpak and the additional voltage I should be able to start making progress using my Captor unit after a LONG sit.
                      Results tell all.

Later.

Respects,

Clarence
                      Fingers crossed! A compass might be helpful in determining cancellation.

Good Luck,

Randy
                      _

Comment

• Explain

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                        Fingers crossed! A compass might be helpful in determining cancellation.

Good Luck,

Randy
                        Hello Randy,

explain please!

"Fingers crossed! A compass might be helpful in determining cancellation."

Thanks,
                        later

Clarence

Comment

• Hey Clarence

Where did you find a quality ZVS? Let me know the price and place

if possible. It won't just be luck, trust me, Somebody seems to think so.

Ya know shamrocks, lucky stars, land of make believe?

I guess he couldn't make it work. But then you are not doing what he is doing.

You gotta admit most are failed projects on these forums but then very few

have your resolve or background to where you make it work anyway.

Can you drive an H-bridge with that ZVS?

I know great things are soon to surface, keep at it as always til you

prevail. That aspect of winning is foreign to most.

I would love to drive any ole H-Bridge off of a ready made driver.

I gotta go my compass is spinning to fast.Gotta hook it

to my belt drive genny.
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 09-28-2015, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Zvs

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            Hey Clarence

Where did you find a quality ZVS? Let me know the price and place

if possible. You won't keep luck, trust me, Randy seems to think so.

Ya know shamrocks, lucky stars, land of make believe? My Daddy always

told me he wished in one hand and relieved himself in the other to see

which hand got filled up first. You understand me.

I guess he couldn't make it work. But then you are not doing what he is doing.

You gotta admit most are failed projects on these forums but then very few

have your resolve or background to where you make it work anyway.

Can you drive an H-bridge with that ZVS?

I know great things are soon to surface, keep at it as always til you

prevail. That aspect of winning is foreign to most.

I would love to drive any ole H-Bridge off of a ready made driver.

I gotta go my compass is spinning to fast.Gotta hook it

to my belt drive genny.
                            hello bromikey,

here:
                            eBay
                            20A-1000W-ZVS-Low-Voltage-Induction-Heating-Board-Module-Flyback-Driver-Heater
                            | Add to watch list
                            Seller information
                            kuentl (264007 )
                            98.6% Positive feedback
                            Follow this seller
                            Visit store: Kuentl
                            See other items

Item condition:New
                            Quantity:

More than 10 available / 21 sold
                            Price:C $39.77
                            Approximately US $29.78
                            Buy It Now
                            57 watching Add to watch list
                            Add to collection
                            21 sold
                            Experienced seller
                            New condition
                            Shipping: C $11.99 (approx. US $8.98) Standard Int'l Shipping | See details
                            See details about international shipping here.

Item location:
                            HK, Hong Kong

Ships to:
                            Worldwide See exclusions
                            Delivery:
                            Estimated between Mon. Oct. 12 and Wed. Oct. 28
                            Please note the delivery estimate is greater than 8 business days.
                            Payments:
                            PayPal Visa/MasterCard, Amex, Discover
                            Credit Cards processed by PayPal
                            See payment details
                            Returns:
                            14 days money back, buyer pays return shipping | See details
                            Guarantee:

thats where I got it and from this seller on E-Bay. NICE!
                            attached photos of it and power supply to power it! all E-BAY!

thanks

Clarence
                            Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                              hello bromikey,

here:
                              eBay
                              20A-1000W-ZVS-Low-Voltage-Induction-Heating-Board-Module-Flyback-Driver-Heater
                              | Add to watch list
                              Seller information
                              kuentl (264007 )
                              98.6% Positive feedback
                              Follow this seller
                              Visit store: Kuentl
                              See other items

Item condition:New
                              Quantity:

More than 10 available / 21 sold
                              Price:C $39.77
                              Approximately US $29.78
                              Buy It Now
                              57 watching Add to watch list
                              Add to collection
                              21 sold
                              Experienced seller
                              New condition
                              Shipping: C $11.99 (approx. US $8.98) Standard Int'l Shipping | See details
                              See details about international shipping here.

Item location:
                              HK, Hong Kong

Ships to:
                              Worldwide See exclusions
                              Delivery:
                              Estimated between Mon. Oct. 12 and Wed. Oct. 28
                              Please note the delivery estimate is greater than 8 business days.
                              Payments:
                              PayPal Visa/MasterCard, Amex, Discover
                              Credit Cards processed by PayPal
                              See payment details
                              Returns:
                              14 days money back, buyer pays return shipping | See details
                              Guarantee:

thats where I got it and from this seller on E-Bay. NICE!

thanks

Clarence

Thx Clarenc

I always wondered which one I should get, now i know. I see you have been

doing more than wishful thinking. I knew I could count on you for the

goods. I'll be looking to see you next major break through that will

leave most clueless even though you will provide all of the information.

Comment

• Zvs drive

Nice ZVS drive,, simple and not hard to make. Schematics are in description.
                                David.
                                New Super Powerful Double Mosfet ZVS Driver and Lots of Nice Arcs - YouTube

QUOTE=clarence;280522]hello: wantomake, tachyoncatcher
                                & ALL

Results tell all.

Later.

Respects,

Clarence[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X