[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCax4K_KQoc[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EFBQbmhSI[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Cl3vEr5IM[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un768ZCeMVU[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Found what i needed

Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Hello BroMikey,

Good to hear you again. have been mostly scouring the internet for information
      concerning a ZVS type circuit to drive two single type IGBT #FGA20N120FTD
      transistors with their FWBR voltage of 170vDC to power an induction coil which will later be used to power a TBC coil and see what the resultant voltage derived from that process will give me.

after a month of research - that process to get a good drive circuit has produced nothing but a dead end. hours after hours of viewing videos that don't actually show a damn thing can really piss a fella off bigtime!
      It seems like there is an OVERLOAD of braindead blabber mouth useless so called information that it is pathetic! whatever happened to the age of intelligence? the plug must have been pulled somewhere.

I'll keep after it though - sooner or later I'll find it. if you know of anyone with that type of knowledge , maybe you could ask around also.
      as you said, all our time is limited. NEVERTHELESS!!

thanks for listening
      Respects,

Clarence
      Hello BroMikey,

found what I needed on E-Bay of all places.
      I was referred there by a highly knowledgeable person from another site and advised exactly what to look for and how to use it. will order the parts in a short and then make myself busy again as my ankle wound has finally healed so I can get around and get back to things now. after parts come in I will be back on my alternate voltage system to pursue the end game I started with.
      As we all know time is running out.

thanks for listening.

respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
        Hello BroMikey,

I was referred there by a highly knowledgeable person from another site and advised exactly what to look for and how to use it. will order the parts in a short and then make myself busy again as my ankle wound has finally healed so I can get around and get back to things now. after parts come in I will be back on my alternate voltage system to pursue the end game I started with.

thanks for listening.

respects,

Clarence
        Today my acrylic pipe arrived. 180 MM outer diameter 4MM thickness. 2000MM long.

Going to create 2 tesla coils with transmitting -> recieving energy.

Bifilar coil wil be used to transmit and regular one to receive.

2x500Mx0.51MM

1x1000Mx0.51MM

Earth as neatral on recieving one

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

thanks for listening.

respects,

Clarence
          Yes, ENDGAME is a good word for it and without going into great

detail the planners are moving so fast to squelch the population

I dare say we have much quality time left. However all we need is a

positive connection in the power of friendship to out do the other

side who runs like a scared chicken in the face of warmth or

kindness.

The subject of inverter mode IGBT hacking I really did not

see my way through that program code, shutdown sensing section

but if I ever do the driver won't know what to do anymore.

I heard there was manual version of those machines but then again

I can't believe that no one has produced a generic control board for

IGBT's that are everywhere and all common power component part

numbers.

Glad to see you back kickin. I was wondering why I couldn't stop

choking for the last 2 months and found out that my airconditioner

was growing a nasty mold colony.

Very uncommon for the midwest but we are very humid this year.

I am looking forward to seeing great things.

Comment

• Igbt control board

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            Yes, ENDGAME is a good word for it and without going into great

detail the planners are moving so fast to squelch the population

I dare say we have much quality time left. However all we need is a

positive connection in the power of friendship to out do the other

side who runs like a scared chicken in the face of warmth or

kindness.

The subject of inverter mode IGBT hacking I really did not

see my way through that program code, shutdown sensing section

but if I ever do the driver won't know what to do anymore.

I heard there was manual version of those machines but then again

I can't believe that no one has produced a generic control board for

IGBT's that are everywhere and all common power component part

numbers.

Glad to see you back kickin. I was wondering why I couldn't stop

choking for the last 2 months and found out that my airconditioner

was growing a nasty mold colony.

Very uncommon for the midwest but we are very humid this year.

I am looking forward to seeing great things.
            Hello BroMikey,

for my first choice I'm going to use the ZVS drive to Power my pancake (since the ZVS IS THE TYPE THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE A CENTER TAP AT ALL!) and the pancake not having ANY center tap it should make the perfect
            setup to in turn power my TBC and give me the necessary results I'M looking
            for.
            the TBCs are not know for a lot of amperage involved after their frequency has been filtered to match the 60.1HZ on my inverter, however that is where my GOOD OLE CAPTOR comes in!
            before hand when needed amperage was required the 2 1/2 wraps of the neutral earth return induced that instantaneous amperage to all the load requirements with ease.
            In this case the TBC neutral will get the same treatment as a means to supply its amperage shortcomings.

after all of this is accomplished I DO intend also to address the problem of the powering of any IGBT circuit as you are correct in stating that they are a VERY NICE POWER SWITCHING method that does not seem to be addressed in a single board form . I may be able to apply that method also to the
            CAPTOR design. WILL SEE!

anyway after the MID of next week I will be looking for my parts to arrive and get busy!

again times wasting!

Thanks and respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Introduction

Hello BroMikey,

for my first choice I'm going to use the ZVS drive to Power my pancake should make the perfect setup to in turn power my TBC and give me the necessary results I'M looking for.
              The TBCs are not know for a lot of amperage involved after their frequency has been filtered to match the 60.1HZ on my inverter, however that is where my GOOD OLE CAPTOR comes in!
              Before hand when needed amperage was required the 2 1/2 wraps of the neutral earth return induced that instantaneous amperage to all the load requirements with ease.
              In this case the TBC neutral will get the same treatment as a means to supply its amperage shortcomings.

After all of this is accomplished I DO intend also to address the problem of the powering of any IGBT circuit as you are correct in stating that they are a VERY NICE POWER SWITCHING method that does not seem to be addressed in a single board form . I may be able to apply that method also to the
              CAPTOR design. WILL SEE!

anyway after the MID of next week I will be looking for my parts to arrive and get busy!

again times wasting!

Thanks and respects,

Clarence

Hi Clarence and the room.

I just found this thread and very happy I did. I've built several Barbosa/Leal replications that didn't work for what turned out to be obvious reasons after the fact.
              I'm intrigued with your build found in PJKBook.
              Is that still your current build?
              Do you post videos on youtube or anyplace else?
              Is this the best thread to follow your work or is there one on OU website?

Looking forward to working with you.
              Thank you
              DonL
              Don

Comment

• Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
                Hi Clarence and the room.

I just found this thread and very happy I did. I've built several Barbosa/Leal replications that didn't work for what turned out to be obvious reasons after the fact.
                I'm intrigued with your build found in PJKBook.
                Is that still your current build?
                Do you post videos on youtube or anyplace else?
                Is this the best thread to follow your work or is there one on OU website?

Looking forward to working with you.
                Thank you
                DonL
                Hello dllabarre,

I.NO - my current build is attached.
                2.NO - I don't do you tube or any such.
                3.YES - this is the best thread - OU sucks!
                4.unless your location has a magnetic anamoly of a HIGH Value -
                don't waste your time trying to replicate as of the present I have
                60 (SIXTY) ground rods in my ground rod array and it was DAMN well
                expensive and still wasn't enough to get the job done!!!!

So my advise if you have taken ALL these things into consideration-DON'T!
                Photos attached.

respectfully ,

Clarence
                Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Hello dllabarre,

I.NO - my current build is attached.
                  2.NO - I don't do you tube or any such.
                  don't waste your time trying to replicate as of the present I have
                  60 (SIXTY) ground rods in my ground rod array and it was DAMN well
                  expensive and still wasn't enough to get the job done!!!!

Photos attached.

respectfully ,

Clarence

Thank you for your quick response.
                  I checked the magnetic map in my area and I'm one notch off of zero.

But I have a question. What type of wire do you use to connect your ground rods: bare copper ground wire or an insulated wire?

Are you working on a device that has promise of working for us living in non-magnetic anomaly areas? I'd be interested in working on a replication even if it's not totally complete and proven.

Thank you,
                  DonL
                  Don

Comment

don't waste your time ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Photos attached.

respectfully ,

Clarence
                    Hey Clarence

I see you are back with a fervor. Good to know someone who is like

a big brother is leading the way. This site really is a good

place to share openly without all of the filthy comments. Intelligent

folks who are all grown up don't have to prove their manhood using

foolish remarks and then proceed to throw you off their board if it

looks like cool headed reasoning is prevailing. They become furious

at that point.

I see the new roll around all set for the next success story.

This is going to be a great increase in harvesting the earth currents.

There really are many ways to cook up some of that earth bound energy

and the human spirit will never give up, even in the face of being thrown

into the snake pit with vipers all around trying to correct our every move.

Fat chance, we shall prevail.

I can't wait till you get her all warmed up.

Comment

• Hang on - it"s coming!

Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
                      Thank you for your quick response.
                      I checked the magnetic map in my area and I'm one notch off of zero.

But I have a question. What type of wire do you use to connect your ground rods: bare copper ground wire or an insulated wire?

Are you working on a device that has promise of working for us living in non-magnetic anomaly areas? I'd be interested in working on a replication even if it's not totally complete and proven.

Thank you,
                      DonL
                      Hello AGAIN DonL,

1. wire is #6AWG - multi strand tinned - insulated - from PACER GROUP,FLA.
                      2. YES!
                      3. Hang ON to Your Things! In about 2 to 3 weeks I should have my parts in
                      and be able to give results, info , and photos. Chill it!

respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        Hey Clarence

I see you are back with a fervor. Good to know someone who is like

a big brother is leading the way. This site really is a good

place to share openly without all of the filthy comments. Intelligent

folks who are all grown up don't have to prove their manhood using

foolish remarks and then proceed to throw you off their board if it

looks like cool headed reasoning is prevailing. They become furious

at that point.

I see the new roll around all set for the next success story.

This is going to be a great increase in harvesting the earth currents.

There really are many ways to cook up some of that earth bound energy

and the human spirit will never give up, even in the face of being thrown

into the snake pit with vipers all around trying to correct our every move.

Fat chance, we shall prevail.

I can't wait till you get her all warmed up.

Hello Bro,

Yeah I,m looking forward to all of the efforts and results and info and photos!

I feel sure it will be positive as I said I,m going to pass it thru my present CAPTOR build to give it whatever amperage needs it may have.
                        lovin your posts as always!

Cheers,

Clarence

Comment

• Recognized?

Hello AGAIN DonL,

1. wire is #6AWG - multi strand tinned - insulated - from PACER GROUP,FLA.
                          2. YES!
                          3. Hang ON to Your Things! In about 2 to 3 weeks I should have my parts in
                          and be able to give results, info , and photos. Chill it!

respects,

Clarence
                          Hello dllabarre,

after I thought about it, I believe I recognized your handle from my past years in posting back and forth on the Don Smith thread? would that be true?

also I recently sent you a PM.
                          Did you receive - yes or no?

thanks and respects,

Clarence

Comment

• wire size matters?

Hello Clarence,
                            I'm presently using #10 awg strand insulated on the ground grid. You say use #6 awg . Is there a big difference in output with this system? I understand larger wire allows more current flow.

Also I notice in the picture your toroid is wound 360° around it. Mine is wound only 180° primary only. Does that matter?

Sorry so many questions,
                            wantomake
                            PS:The geomagnetic map shows very high for this area.

Comment

• Correction

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Hello Clarence,
                              I'm presently using #10 awg strand insulated on the ground grid. You say use #6 awg . Is there a big difference in output with this system? I understand larger wire allows more current flow.

Also I notice in the picture your toroid is wound 360° around it. Mine is wound only 180° primary only. Does that matter?

Sorry so many questions,
                              wantomake
                              PS:The geomagnetic map shows very high for this area.
                              Hello,

I have to be brief time wise, don't think me rude!

1. I used # 10 -didn't work-too much resistance
                              2.info from B&L themselves Said use wire that would have 1.0 ohm or less measured with DVMM end to end of open array BEFORE finally connecting
                              array as a LOOP! the less the better! hence I used #6AWG.
                              3.my toroid IS wound ONLY 160 degrees! what you see is 1 mil KAPTON tape
                              by 1 inch wide to protect exposed core area before placing LARGE secondary windings!
                              bought at Amazon.com in 2014. non conductive.
                              4. YOU ARE EXTRA FORTUNATE ON THE GEO MAG INFO for your location! HORAY_HORAY_HORAY- sic-em!
                              5.toroid photos before my Kapton Tape winding!

Got to go,

Glarence
                              Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Thanks,
                                I'm off to Lowe's then. I've been concerned , need to rewire and reload.

Out to the shop when I return,
                                wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X