No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JESUS PIŅA, yes it has a low frequency pulse although on the scope it looks like white noise because of all the other frequencies moving through the ground. When lightning discharges somewhere on the globe it sends a ripple through the earth, like tossing a stone in the water. When you single pulse a tesla coil it rings at its natural frequency until the energy has dissipated. There are lightning discharges at any moment of any day somewhere on our world ringing the planet at its natural frequency.

Even though the ground is a good conductor at low frequencies there is a considerable amount of resistance. When we put ground rods in we want to offer these currents an easy path, they will follow the path of the least resistance, preferably through our circuits. Since the voltage is very low with currents that can be quite high at times we want to use heavy cable - very low resistance wire and space the grounds 30ft or more positioned magnetic north/south. The north rod should penetrate the earth much deeper than the south rod.

Once your grounds are in, use the simple detector I described. If the LED flashes then you have current flowing on the line. I posted a couple circuits sometime back in this thread that can function with this type of low voltage current. ( post#275 page10 )
    Last edited by dragon; 08-19-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
      JESUS PIŅA, yes it has a low frequency pulse although on the scope it looks like white noise because of all the other frequencies moving through the ground. When lightning discharges somewhere on the globe it sends a ripple through the earth, like tossing a stone in the water. When you single pulse a tesla coil it rings at its natural frequency until the energy has dissipated. There are lightning discharges at any moment of any day somewhere on our world ringing the planet at its natural frequency.

Even though the ground is a good conductor at low frequencies there is a considerable amount of resistance. When we put ground rods in we want to offer these currents an easy path, they will follow the path of the least resistance, preferably through our circuits. Since the voltage is very low with currents that can be quite high at times we want to use heavy cable - very low resistance wire and space the grounds 30ft or more positioned magnetic north/south. The north rod should penetrate the earth much deeper than the south rod.

Once your grounds are in, use the simple detector I described. If the LED flashes then you have current flowing on the line. I posted a couple circuits sometime back in this thread that can function with this type of low voltage current. ( post#275 page10 )

you think of this diagram?
      Attached Files

Comment

• The circuits I presented aren't tuned to any specific input frequency, they are driven by current and triggered by chaos. Any/all incoming signals producing a peak of .25 volts or higher will trigger the transistor base.

Comment

The circuits I presented aren't tuned to any specific input frequency, they are driven by current and triggered by chaos. Any/all incoming signals producing a peak of .25 volts or higher will trigger the transistor base.
          Dear friend, talk of a transistor in this circuit is to speak with complete incoherence, with the sole intention of distorting the objective of this forum. You're not honest, you do not want to provide truthful knowledge. There is honesty in his words. Anyway thanks for responding.

Comment

• Who is more respectful, which tells the truth or lying?

Who is more respectful, which tells the truth or lying?

Comment

• There are those that believe something can work, then work to attain it. Others won't do anything until they know it will work before they believe or start any work. In my experience the answers must be earned through many failures. I've shown only the basics of what I am doing... in order to understand it you must earn it. Quite honestly, I simply don't care what others believe - it's my beliefs and work that guides me to success. You are the only one that will bring success to any given project you undertake - understanding is yours and no one else's.

Do it or don't - it only affects you.

Comment

There are those that believe something can work, then work to attain it. Others won't do anything until they know it will work before they believe or start any work. In my experience the answers must be earned through many failures. I've shown only the basics of what I am doing... in order to understand it you must earn it. Quite honestly, I simply don't care what others believe - it's my beliefs and work that guides me to success. You are the only one that will bring success to any given project you undertake - understanding is yours and no one else's.

Do it or don't - it only affects you.
                Very well said!
                _

Comment

• Originally posted by JESUS PIŅA View Post
                  Dear friend, talk of a transistor in this circuit is to speak with complete incoherence, with the sole intention of distorting the objective of this forum. You're not honest, you do not want to provide truthful knowledge. There is honesty in his words. Anyway thanks for responding.
                  Are we getting upset here? Calling our dear friend Dragon a liar?

Shame shame, go learn more english. First you say Dragon is honest

and in the same breath he is dishonest. This is way past you, admit it.

Stop taking out you frustrations on Dragon.

Your brain is on overload and you want to take it out on Dragon, well it

ain'ta gonna go down like dat.

Dragon is correct in what he states about using his detector to find

energy waves, so follow instructions. Come back after you build one

in 5 minutes. Or is that to much to ask?

Maybe stop spreading whale butter? You are buried in dogma.

Now make nice and play friendly like a human or I'll be back to address

you in a more indept report.

You are not here to learn, you think you are going to teach.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 09-03-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Topic seems to die.

@Clarence, did you find an way to improve besides hammering rods ?

I'm going to wind 2 coils with Plexiglas and spark gap and see if there's any gain/improvement. Both coils will be winded CCW bi-filiar, first one 500M respectivly other other 1000M respectively. First one on 180 MM diameter core with 4MM thickness, and second one (1000M bi-filar thus 2x 1000M) still needs to be calculated to an 5.1 ratio.

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
                      Topic seems to die.

@Clarence, did you find an way to improve besides hammering rods ?

I'm going to wind 2 coils with Plexiglas and spark gap and see if there's any gain/improvement. Both coils will be winded CCW bi-filiar, first one 500M respectivly other other 1000M respectively. First one on 180 MM diameter core with 4MM thickness, and second one (1000M bi-filar thus 2x 1000M) still needs to be calculated to an 5.1 ratio.

Btw I killed the inverter again. Not sure why it killed, fuses popped and I replaced them.

Need to do RMA again

Also induction cooker got killed aswell

Comment

• Forward direction has its up & downs!

Hello djarno,

it's not saying any thing you don't know already buts it's good to see you are in there pitching anyway!

I have been sidelined from a lot of effort towards my alternate voltage method because of an ankle area skin wound that that has really been a bummer and has been damn well slow in healing, buts it's getting there! that's the reason for my silence.
                        this last couple of days have been able to get around and exert some new effort towards my project. will get there slowly but surely!

best wishes to you on the efforts on your end!! LOL. keep at it that's what wins in the end!

my Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Hey Clarence

Good to here that you are still going forward. Our days are all numbered.

The old setup and new setup should prove to be quite an improvement.

Especially if 2000 watt cooker coils and circuits are being smoked.

It looks like djarno has a bad hookup to his inverters? I can't figure out

why he is turning those inverters all of the way up.

I guess guys with a hand full of rods can only collect lower amounts

of power witnessed by the battery staying charged. So far there has

been no important data put on display showing a possible high, medium

or low harvesting. Maybe the English is not to good?

What could be wrong that the captor keeps shorting out 50-100 amps

to the inverter? Maybe he has it connected wrong?

This is the second batch of high powered equipment, no explanation no

reason no collection data, nothing that I can find.

How do you help someone like this?

Comment

• Temporary stonewall

Hello BroMikey,

Good to hear you again. have been mostly scouring the internet for information
                            concerning a ZVS type circuit to drive two single type IGBT #FGA20N120FTD
                            transistors with their FWBR voltage of 170vDC to power an induction coil which will later be used to power a TBC coil and see what the resultant voltage derived from that process will give me.

after a month of research - that process to get a good drive circuit has produced nothing but a dead end. hours after hours of viewing videos that don't actually show a damn thing can really piss a fella off bigtime!
                            It seems like there is an OVERLOAD of braindead blabber mouth useless so called information that it is pathetic! whatever happened to the age of intelligence? the plug must have been pulled somewhere.

I'll keep after it though - sooner or later I'll find it. if you know of anyone with that type of knowledge , maybe you could ask around also.
                            as you said, all our time is limited. NEVERTHELESS!!

thanks for listening
                            Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                              Hey Clarence

Good to here that you are still going forward. Our days are all numbered.

The old setup and new setup should prove to be quite an improvement.

Especially if 2000 watt cooker coils and circuits are being smoked.

It looks like djarno has a bad hookup to his inverters? I can't figure out

why he is turning those inverters all of the way up.

I guess guys with a hand full of rods can only collect lower amounts

of power witnessed by the battery staying charged. So far there has

been no important data put on display showing a possible high, medium

or low harvesting. Maybe the English is not to good?

What could be wrong that the captor keeps shorting out 50-100 amps

to the inverter? Maybe he has it connected wrong?

This is the second batch of high powered equipment, no explanation no

reason no collection data, nothing that I can find.

How do you help someone like this?
                              I think I close looped a big pancake coil, on mains the fuse would pop.

After that the next morning when there was no load I tried turning it on but it smoked.

When induction cooker arrived, I dissembled it to play with the GENENE but nothing happend unless iron was on it. I probably burned the pancake coil in the induction cooker. I need to try it with an own tesla bifilar tesla coil but probably some parts within are burned.

I haven't been playing around with it since. Monday my plexiglas tubes are arriving then I can wind 2x500M bifiliar helical 'tesla' coil and epoxy coat it and I probably order another 1KM wire to wind 2x1000M 0.5 wire on the bigger one.

I read couple times that doubling the voltages gives quadruples the power while others say is isn't (pkjbook).
                              I also read that tesla later used pulsed DC because that activated radiant energy when it's pulsed over 100 Hz (pkjbook -> tesla switch).

I saw literately that you can pull amps out of the ground without pulling any see able amp's out of the inverter. Unfortunately I haven't recorded it.

My idea is to put insulated copper plate on aprox 1 meter high and amplify the voltage through the first coil -> fire tesla coil to the next coil and ground it see what happends. Load between neutral and last coil 'output'.

If that isn't doing any spectacular, but works as tesla coil of creating high voltage, I can order some DC capicitators (would cost mucht since I don't much Uf's) and fire them at 750 Hz per second into the tesla coil from an mains DC.

So much readings, back to floyd sweet http://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Lab%20...yd%20Sweet.pdf

Comment

• Wow

I did not know anyone was trying so many combinations

in this experiment. Nice work. Happy experimenting. Let

us know your progress sometime. I'll be watching

Comment

Working...
                                X