Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tvka View Post
    Now you are going to cheat whole Venezuela! Impressed

Even if it's too complex for you... for society.

If (for some mysterious reason) captors secondary loop gets electrons then them has to add current in secondary.
    This current inevitably should transform in primary voltage- to increase it.
    Yet you have voltage source on primary! Voltage source ideally has infinite small internal resistance, so it will eat this gain.

That's it.
    About you're R1 and R2 (or L1, L2)

In the vid here I started monitoring the amp's going from the ground through the captor to the load. Thus after the supposed magic'.

The amp's build up while input through the inverter stays the same.

Despite the fact the voltage drops to aprox 130 volt through the ground while having 9 rods, where 1 is input other 9 are output.

Meaning that the sin/cos comparasion is off so its little difficult to tell if there is OU or not. Nevertheless if I reduce the return rods, voltage drops more.

Therefore I assume, more like hoping, that more grounding fixes the voltage drop (as clarence mentioned before).

The beeping is due battery is empty had to recharge it.

Please, ask me more and if you think its hoaxed I make more, and better, video's

Here is the link, feel free to comment and be critic.

Pics of layout, also wound a test coil around perm magnets each holding 10KG. But instead if direct working on circuit it kills the main fuse so I had to put an lamp load behind it ?
    Ah well need to know as I going to wind a 500M wire coil for uber highpulsed DC sparking voltage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KoyXr6O4Y

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
      About you're R1 and R2 (or L1, L2)

In the vid here I started monitoring the amp's going from the ground through the captor to the load. Thus after the supposed magic'.

The amp's build up while input through the inverter stays the same.

Despite the fact the voltage drops to aprox 130 volt through the ground while having 9 rods, where 1 is input other 9 are output.

Meaning that the sin/cos comparasion is off so its little difficult to tell if there is OU or not. Nevertheless if I reduce the return rods, voltage drops more.

Therefore I assume, more like hoping, that more grounding fixes the voltage drop (as clarence mentioned before).

The beeping is due battery is empty had to recharge it.

Please, ask me more and if you think its hoaxed I make more, and better, video's

Here is the link, feel free to comment and be critic.

Pics of layout, also wound a test coil around perm magnets each holding 10KG. But instead if direct working on circuit it kills the main fuse so I had to put an lamp load behind it ?
      Ah well need to know as I going to wind a 500M wire coil for uber highpulsed DC sparking voltage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KoyXr6O4Y
      Hi!

Sorry, I will not accept videos. Protocol, if you can

This story has nothing to do about ground. It's transformer story.

Yuri_L maybe has solved it. Lenz law is not broken- just utilized.

So voltages in ordinary transformer are in-phase, secondary current lags 90deg. By adding fat secondary shorted and some portion of primary counter winded MAY Be in that portion EMF is induced to counteract primary consumption and fully utilize energy stored in transformers core.

Regards

Comment

• Maybe Stivep1 can help out?

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        Hey Clarence

It was sure nice talking to you about all of your experiments

the other day. I just popped in to let you know that I have been

in contact with a gentlemen name YURI who has a version of

the CAPTOR of his own. Totalas put out his EMAIL.

YURI is from the Ukraine where recently the Globalist have

stolen the country blind.

YURI said he is working on an English YOUTUBE video and asked

me what I wanted him to address in the video.

I told him that I would like him to go over the function

of the two transformers that operate at low voltages

and high amperage.

Look for a Video from this genius YURI coming soon.

YURI has patents coming.
        BroMikey, maybe contact Youtube-user Stivep1/ Wesley can help with the communication to YURI?

H

Comment

Hi!

Sorry, I will not accept videos. Protocol, if you can

This story has nothing to do about ground. It's transformer story.

Yuri_L maybe has solved it. Lenz law is not broken- just utilized.

So voltages in ordinary transformer are in-phase, secondary current lags 90deg. By adding fat secondary shorted and some portion of primary counter winded MAY Be in that portion EMF is induced to counteract primary consumption and fully utilize energy stored in transformers core.

Regards
          Protocol ?

Perhaps, I'll still have to try it with sufficent load (thus 1000 watt or less) and disable the ground. If 'amp' building doesn't occur it is more then transformer right ?

I have no reason to spread false information here. I only want it to replicate OR 'debunk'. I also still have to look if more load is pulled when amp building utilizes in the transformer(s).

Any suggestions ? I understand that you won't accept video's as they can be faked, but once again I have no reason to do so.

Comment

• The Schumann resonance

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            No, these systems use inverter frequency 50hz or 60hz to

collect usable energy so we can run a refrigerator. 7.83hz

is no good for motors. The system puts in a 50hz or 60hz

frequency and 120vac in tiny amounts forcing this small

bit of energy into the ground. Then the earth adds more

to the same format. The Captor sets up the voltage and

frequency, but only provides 5 percent of the load.

The earth energy piggy backs more electrons.

Ride that wave gentlemen. It's like surfing, you get the

board pointed in the right direction and let that ocean

wave carry you home.

You need 60 rods.

The Schumann resonance is a set of spectrum peaks in the ELF (extremely low frequencies: "extremely low frequency") of the electromagnetic spectrum of the Earth. Since its seventh overtone (harmonic) is located approximately 60 Hz. The lowest rate, while the high intensity of the Schumann resonance is at about 7.83 Hz. The detected overtones extend to the range of kHz (kilohertz). The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12 Hz. And now at 14.1 Hz. I think when in 1752 American Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) investigated the natural electrical phenomena. The particularly famous his experiment in which, flying a kite during a storm, showed electric shocks, I think the truth was not an electric ray, but a burden Schumann resonance induced by the time was 7, 8 Hz. The system must be in phase with Schumann frequencies?

Comment

• Originally posted by JESUS PIÑA View Post
              The Schumann resonance is a set of spectrum peaks in the ELF'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Since 1980 it has risen to over 12 Hz. And now at 14.1 Hz.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''' The system must be in phase with Schumann frequencies?
              The system is told to collect energy from the ground in a specific

format. 120vac at 60hz. Thx for the history, I hear this about earths

resonance being higher now but I never have confirmed any of it.

Someone says if I pick up more electrons then my voltages will

go higher but instead voltage is held the same while earth CURRENT

is harvested and used at the load.

I am not to much at explaining this stuff and I am only speculating.

Comment

• Originally posted by mobigozer View Post
                BroMikey, maybe contact Youtube-user Stivep1/ Wesley can help with the communication to YURI?

H
                Yes if we need to but Yuri is well able to do his video in english.

Wesley is a good choice for translating.

Comment

• [QUOTE=wantomake;278467]Thanks my friend and fellow can kicker,
                  Yes it takes time and energy for life's needs.

I look forward to your next project "alternate potential system instead of ground rods". If I'm reading that correctly.

More later,
                  wantomake[/QUOTE

Hello wantomake,

I need a PM please.

thanks,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    I am sorry tvka, I wish I could understand.

I don't understand everything you write but

I am glad you are impressed

Keep trying maybe I understand you later.
                    Keep trying. Better late than never

Comment

Protocol ?

Perhaps, I'll still have to try it with sufficent load (thus 1000 watt or less) and disable the ground. If 'amp' building doesn't occur it is more then transformer right ?

I have no reason to spread false information here. I only want it to replicate OR 'debunk'. I also still have to look if more load is pulled when amp building utilizes in the transformer(s).

Any suggestions ? I understand that you won't accept video's as they can be faked, but once again I have no reason to do so.
                      Friend, I absolutely believe in your sincerity
                      Clarence setup will never work- because of voltage source in primary.
                      I explained in previous.

Yet, as you have grounding, (I have none) can give you idea

Take 220/12 V transformer and series connect it with 50/60Hz resonant capacitor (huge)
                      Why 12V? resonance has to increase it.

And figure how to disconnect primary- transform will be crucial

May be Yuri_L method.

I understand russian perfectly. Yet video was not assuring.

Comment

Friend, I absolutely believe in your sincerity
                        Clarence setup will never work- because of voltage source in primary.
                        I explained in previous.

Yet, as you have grounding, (I have none) can give you idea

Take 220/12 V transformer and series connect it with 50/60Hz resonant capacitor (huge)
                        Why 12V? resonance has to increase it.

And figure how to disconnect primary- transform will be crucial

May be Yuri_L method.

I understand russian perfectly. Yet video was not assuring.
                        Voltage drops, while current increases.

Disable some grounding means more voltage drop. I have no 12v capicitator only 220 and 450 but 450 will kill the inverter and the 230 doesn't seem to charge to 230.

But the capicitator might be broken, how can I test? Ohm or resistance meter? 😢

Comment

Voltage drops, while current increases.

Disable some grounding means more voltage drop. I have no 12v capicitator only 220 and 450 but 450 will kill the inverter and the 230 doesn't seem to charge to 230.

But the capicitator might be broken, how can I test? Ohm or resistance meter? 😢
                          Seems too lot about electricity to explain to you...

There are AC and DC capacitors...

However, if capacitor shows short, it's rather broken

Comment

It's AC condensator for sure.

Anyways I'm going to experiment more and more.

Pictures and video's coming

Comment

Stuff is getting freaky now.

On both lines amp's drop to 0 (or minimum not sure), which goes through ground loop which is like 90 volt depending on load aswell weather (ground wetness, I don't sprinkle it whole day for wet ground), voltage spikes to 227 volt and the 1500 heater runs maximum performance ofcourse with an 1000Watt inverter.

Only occurred 2 times for 4-10 seconds, while looking at the volt meter varying.
                              There is no capacitor.

See pictures.

I try to record and replicate it .
                              Also I removed the second toroid as I melt my cable, even with an voltage controller.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Stuff is getting freaky now.

1500 heater runs maximum performance ofcourse with an 1000Watt inverter.

I melt my cable, even with an voltage controller.
                                Remember that a 1000 watt inverter is too small to power

up 4000 watts at the load.

From what I understand of this CAPTOR system that Clarence

built and tested is that the battery charger must be powerful

enough to keep the battery charged. So let's say I wanted to

power a 100 watt light bulb plus send 250 watts from the

charger to the battery to keep the system a float.

Now I have a 100 watt light running for free because my battery

is kept charged. Remember that you are not doing that.

This is why your inverters catch on fire. Here is what you need.

Using a 1000 watt inverter and a 500 watts charger you now can

send 200-400 watts around the system in hopes that you can get

extra energy to flow. If you have 60 rods.

If you have 1 rod it will be less and so on. But you have to have

something to start with that will not catch on fire plus many rods

to run max COP's.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 08-11-2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X