No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You only have to post 1,000 times to be a gold member. But of course as you can see none of the posts have to make any sense.
    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Back to school, no stool pigeons please.

Why am I always the one to have to educate people who

are willingly blind,deaf and dumb? Why is that?

Oh well it works out in the end to benefit the true researcher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_magnetism

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY18yt0ZzM8[/VIDEO]

Here we can see that a tiny section a granite or rock material

holds electrons.Custodial engineering HEY??? Don't quit yer day job

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUO5660U3lY[/VIDEO]

Even a midget like me can ruin the programmed dogma in a couple vid's.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 08-08-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Orientation of ground rods

Originally posted by clarence View Post
        Hello wantomake,

Clarence here - GLAD to hear of your success with the rewind Sir!
        I definitely can understand your time availability to get all the things done that are the important priorities. I have been so busy with all of life's everyday NECESSARY- have to do events- I meet myself coming and going! eventually it somehow all gets done though. LOL on all of your family events for certain!

Contrary to most members thoughts that the thread is at an end it is actually drawing closer to a high point of achievement that all other threads would give a left one for!
        the alternate energy which will be processed THROUGH the captor system is a TESLA invention which has a COP of 3.88 . it's basically nothing new as I have seen MANY playing around with it. however as far as I can tell NONE of them has made an attempt or come up with a method to actually make use of his invention. WELL THAT PARTY IS OVER !

I do know how to connect all the dots and have damn well been busy doing just that! I am well along with efforts - it has taken more time than I first anticipated but that is NOT a bother to me!

so for all you fear monger members take a deep breath and pull up your drawers and hang on for awhile.
        Better yet- as wantomake indicated - GET BUSY DOING SOMETHING YOURSELF!

Respects,

Clarence
        Hi Clarence,
        Respects Sir for your continuous effort to educate people on smart inventions :

Q: on the orientation of the ground rods. Is it relevant if they are placed specificly in a north-south direction, or 90 degrees turned so west-east (east-west if you like that more)? Because of the magnetic field of the earth? Or is that not relevant?

Thank you,
        Hans

Comment

• Originally posted by mobigozer View Post
          Hi Clarence,
          Respects Sir for your continuous effort to educate people on smart inventions :

Q: on the orientation of the ground rods. Is it relevant if they are placed specificly in a north-south direction, or 90 degrees turned so west-east (east-west if you like that more)? Because of the magnetic field of the earth? Or is that not relevant?

Thank you,
          Hans
          Hello mobigozer,

the direction is irrelevant.
          however the connection method is relevant as was indicated by B&L.
          attached is a picture of how they proposed to do so and which I did.

respects

Clarence
          Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Input and output

Hello mobigozer,

the direction is irrelevant.
            however the connection method is relevant as was indicated by B&L.
            attached is a picture of how they proposed to do so and which I did.

respects

Clarence
            Hey Clarence,
            Are B & L correct in that drawing? The input and output are connected to the looped series of rods? Your drawing showed the input rods in the center, separate from the output rods. Is not the idea to input energy into the earth with separate rods, then collect return energy from the earth with multiple output rods?
            Maybe my eyes are bad.

@Mobigozer,
            I have experimented with north-south or east-west placement of rods to get more out of planet earth. I drove an 8 foot 1/2" copper pipe into the ground north. Then 15 to 20 feet west used a landscaping galvanized nail in the ground. Connected meter leads to both rods, moved the west nail a little north or south to find the sweet spot in the geomagnetic flow. Where I live I get .8 volts dc reading between the two if aligned true east-west.
            Just I know the earth ground has potential power.

Just knowledge to encourage,
            wantomake

Comment

• Hi,

I will try it and see if i can get any extra from the ground rods!

Thanks BroMikey

Best Regards
              luc2010

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                Hey Clarence,
                Are B & L correct in that drawing? The input and output are connected to the looped series of rods? Your drawing showed the input rods in the center, separate from the output rods. Is not the idea to input energy into the earth with separate rods, then collect return energy from the earth with multiple output rods?
                Maybe my eyes are bad.

@Mobigozer,
                I have experimented with north-south or east-west placement of rods to get more out of planet earth. I drove an 8 foot 1/2" copper pipe into the ground north. Then 15 to 20 feet west used a landscaping galvanized nail in the ground. Connected meter leads to both rods, moved the west nail a little north or south to find the sweet spot in the geomagnetic flow. Where I live I get .8 volts dc reading between the two if aligned true east-west.
                Just I know the earth ground has potential power.

Just knowledge to encourage,
                wantomake

Hello wantomake,

I have made these direct quotes from B&L themselves before , however here they are again. MY PLEASURE!
                attachments as shown.

Respects,

Clarence
                Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Thank you Clarence

Hello wantomake,

I have made these direct quotes from B&L themselves before , however here they are again. MY PLEASURE!
                  attachments as shown.

Respects,

Clarence
                  Thank you Clarence for the info, we can work with that.
                  As always respect to you.
                  Btw, hows your friend who worked with Fernando and B&L?
                  Best regards
                  Hans

Comment

• from venezuela

Good morning friend, please, I would like to contact for their advice, we are interested in developing this technology here in Venezuela, but on a larger scale. Would you be willing to help? Could you give us a course on these energies? And as in the process to develop it.

Comment

• Resonancia Schumann

I have been studying the system, I have a question. These systems are using frequency Schumann?

Comment

• Originally posted by JESUS PIŅA View Post
                        I have been studying the system, I have a question. These systems are using frequency Schumann?

No, these systems use inverter frequency 50hz or 60hz to

collect usable energy so we can run a refrigerator. 7.83hz

is no good for motors. The system puts in a 50hz or 60hz

frequency and 120vac in tiny amounts forcing this small

bit of energy into the ground. Then the earth adds more

to the same format. The Captor sets up the voltage and

frequency, but only provides 5 percent of the load.

The earth energy piggy backs more electrons.

Ride that wave gentlemen. It's like surfing, you get the

board pointed in the right direction and let that ocean

wave carry you home.

You need 60 rods.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          No, these systems use inverter frequency 50hz or 60hz to

collect usable energy so we can run a refrigerator. 7.83hz

is no good for motors. The system puts in a 50hz or 60hz

frequency and 120vac in tiny amounts forcing this small

bit of energy into the ground. Then the earth adds more

to the same format. The Captor sets up the voltage and

frequency, but only provides 5 percent of the load.

The earth energy piggy backs more electrons.

Ride that wave gentlemen. It's like surfing, you get the

board pointed in the right direction and let that ocean

wave carry you home.

You need 60 rods.
                          Now you are going to cheat whole Venezuela! Impressed

Even if it's too complex for you... for society.

If (for some mysterious reason) captors secondary loop gets electrons then them has to add current in secondary.
                          This current inevitably should transform in primary voltage- to increase it.
                          Yet you have voltage source on primary! Voltage source ideally has infinite small internal resistance, so it will eat this gain.

That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                            Hello wantomake,

attachments as shown.

Respects,

Clarence
                            Hey Clarence

It was sure nice talking to you about all of your experiments

the other day. I just popped in to let you know that I have been

in contact with a gentlemen name YURI who has a version of

the CAPTOR of his own. Totalas put out his EMAIL.

YURI is from the Ukraine where recently the Globalist have

stolen the country blind.

YURI said he is working on an English YOUTUBE video and asked

me what I wanted him to address in the video.

I told him that I would like him to go over the function

of the two transformers that operate at low voltages

and high amperage.

Look for a Video from this genius YURI coming soon.

YURI has patents coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by tvka View Post

If (for some mysterious reason) captors secondary loop gets electrons then them has to add current in secondary.
                              Yet you have voltage source on primary! Voltage source ideally has infinite small internal resistance, so it will eat this gain.

That's it.
                              I am sorry tvka, I wish I could understand.

I don't understand everything you write but

I am glad you are impressed

Keep trying maybe I understand you later.

Comment

• Originally posted by tvka View Post

That's it.
                                The secondary with captor does amp building.

I replicated what l did before. But voltage ⚡ drops to much
                                much.

Vid is uploading, the beep is due battery of inverter is empty.
                                I'll try to bury raw scrap later

Comment

Working...
                                X