Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toroids are ok

What I meant is those big black wires should be wound in the same way on each toroid .Right now you them cw and ccw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfortune View Post
      What I meant is those big black wires should be wound in the same way on each toroid .Right now you them cw and ccw.
      I also tried to power the other coil differently. Output == input and vice versa.

Thus creating an electromagnetic field that collapses the other toroid. Thats why it's connected cross over to prevent short-circuited.

Yes, I probably wired them wrong as I am now getting, with the left toroid only, amp building.
      Other one, with different power I ain't getting any 'abnormalities'.

But again I am no expert at this except theoretical by reading.
      I know how to do volts x amps and connect 'normal' current.

I change the right toroid to the left one later today, and see what happens.

I here later. Thank you for you're comment (and you're compliment earlier) and, of course, general interest.

Comment

• try to put a magnet between toroids and see the effect

Comment

• Originally posted by totoalas View Post
          try to put a magnet between toroids and see the effect
          I got so called permanent magnets of 10KG pulling power 1 by 2CM by 1CM if correct. I gonna try.

Whatever I try to do I always get output on the second coil when only connecting one. Also with 2 connected the same way my amp's go from 2.5 to 0.5 if not less....

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
            I got so called permanent magnets of 10KG pulling power 1 by 2CM by 1CM if correct. I gonna try.

Whatever I try to do I always get output on the second coil when only connecting one. Also with 2 connected the same way my amp's go from 2.5 to 0.5 if not less....
            Hmm I got nothing. Only now I get variable earth voltage's (same as the amp going up and down). Except no amperage when using RE magnets as toroid and winding wires with power looping.

Comment

• In my old experiment with e core , I inserted a magnet the size of a coin and the voltage dramatically increased from 30 v to 300 v ac and popped up my 12 v dc bulb..... from 1 dimly lit 5 watts led bulb to 8 full brightness 220 v ac led bulbs...

maybe or maybe not , as clarence did, to remove the original secondary winding
              and see what happens.... and just use the big core cable in the secondary

Comment

I change the right toroid to the left one later today, and see what happens.

I here later. Thank you for you're comment (and you're compliment earlier) and, of course, general interest.
                Hey djarno

Thanks 4 showing all of your experiments outside the box.

You are just my kind

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Hey djarno

Thanks 4 showing all of your experiments outside the box.

You are just my kind
                  Someone contacted me, we are ging to try to get 15 deep with 5m 15mm copper pipes to sustain the voltages ⚡ in an 1x in 12 x out grid.

Hope the amps drop less in the secondary due 220 volt sustaining.

Also gonna use an condensator andere ordered 2 toroids more to increase the voltage ⚡ to crash into the ground perhaps I get more voltage out in return so l need less grounding perhaps.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkzKSBqPPWI

quite interesting although his lack of external ground (using ground from outlet) makes one wonder how this works. That would be about 100x OU if you just go from the watt meter readings.
                    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkzKSBqPPWI

quite interesting although his lack of external ground (using ground from outlet) makes one wonder how this works. That would be about 100x OU if you just go from the watt meter readings.
                      Video is probably fake.

I can't test due live poultry on the Barn where l play around.

Assuming there is an ground breaker in the roads power supply it's fake.
                      If not, and the power meter isn't an smart meter its due the sin and cosine formula off thus stealing as only smart meters 📒 register the power then.

Or its no hoax.

If it's no hoax and legit he would share full details. If not he is simply not around to help humanity. Tesla gave us the seeds which got suppressed it's up to us to replicate and grow the seeds.

Comment

• ewizard, djarno, that video has already been posted here and it is most probably just showing a mains ground loop, which I have demonstrated earlier in this thread. A mains ground loop can potentially fool certain types of wattmeters since the ground loop has the return current returning to the mains service panel outside of the wattmeter. So far I have not seen any Barbosa and Leal replication attempt that demonstrates getting COP > 1 using a battery and inverter as the power source.
                        level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                          ewizard, djarno, that video has already been posted here and it is most probably just showing a mains ground loop, which I have demonstrated earlier in this thread. A mains ground loop can potentially fool certain types of wattmeters since the ground loop has the return current returning to the mains service panel outside of the wattmeter. So far I have not seen any Barbosa and Leal replication attempt that demonstrates getting COP > 1 using a battery and inverter as the power source.
                          I'm back home on friday, then I should be able to test the toroids to amplify the voltage. If it works as its hooked now (and hoping it works) voltage should drop but since its way over 220 then on return rods it should be higher anyways.

I got 2 ways 'replicated' (well tested as in I saw the 'effect' working without properly understanding) either amp DROPPING from the 160 amp wire when load pulled (but drops more then it should but that's plausible because the return voltage is like 60%) OR it is going to be amp building.

This YT video doesn't seem to use the wire hoax. Even if its does its unlikely its pulling XXX amps. Although its no effective load its possible to 'accidently' fake/assume it yet.

YT link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LFmmyl1JmM

While I want it to work, I need to be realistic. Hope makes lives live or how they say it ?

Comment

This YT video doesn't seem to use the wire hoax. Even if its does its unlikely its pulling XXX amps. Although its no effective load its possible to 'accidently' fake/assume it yet.
                            That Hibridor guy is also testing using the mains, and he doesn't appear to have any idea what a mains ground loop is. If someone really understands what a mains ground loop is they would probably only test using a battery and inverter, to eliminate that problem. It is not that anyone using the mains is necessarily trying to hoax people, in many cases people who are doing these things obviously have no understanding of even what a ground loop is, and seem to have no interest in even trying to understand where they could be going wrong.

There is nothing wrong with having an open mind and being willing to try things, but having an open mind means being open to the truth no matter what the truth is, and that means being open to the possibility of more ordinary explanations of what is going on, as well as more unusual possibilities. You showed a video with the current varying, but instead of just assuming that something unusual is going on, instead think of other tests you could do to try to determine better what is happening there. Does the input phase current from the power inverter also vary at the same time? Could the heater be varying its load as the thermostat kicks in and out and the heater heats up and cools down? If you take the windings of the ground wire off the big secondary loop wire does the current still vary the same way, etc.? If you really want to understand what is going on you have to think of different ways that you can test so you can understand better what is actually happening there. It is easy to jump to wrong conclusions about this sort of thing, but if you take your time and investigate and test in a careful and systematic way you should be able to figure out what is really happening there.
                            level

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkzKSBqPPWI

Nice one, I saw some of these single toroids as captors on video

before and I just have not tried it yet. Kool Vid E.

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                                That Hibridor guy is also testing using the mains, and he doesn't appear to have any idea what a mains ground loop is. If someone really understands what a mains ground loop is they would probably only test using a battery and inverter, to eliminate that problem. It is not that anyone using the mains is necessarily trying to hoax people, in many cases people who are doing these things obviously have no understanding of even what a ground loop is, and seem to have no interest in even trying to understand where they could be going wrong.

There is nothing wrong with having an open mind and being willing to try things, but having an open mind means being open to the truth no matter what the truth is, and that means being open to the possibility of more ordinary explanations of what is going on, as well as more unusual possibilities. You showed a video with the current varying, but instead of just assuming that something unusual is going on, instead think of other tests you could do to try to determine better what is happening there. Does the input phase current from the power inverter also vary at the same time? Could the heater be varying its load as the thermostat kicks in and out and the heater heats up and cools down? If you take the windings of the ground wire off the big secondary loop wire does the current still vary the same way, etc.? If you really want to understand what is going on you have to think of different ways that you can test so you can understand better what is actually happening there. It is easy to jump to wrong conclusions about this sort of thing, but if you take your time and investigate and test in a careful and systematic way you should be able to figure out what is really happening there.
                                The heater 🔥when running runs constant max power on mains or inverter through ground ( with battery 🔋 inverter).

The inverter out is constant 1000 watt out.

I can connect it back on Friday to proof if really necessary. It should be noted while the amps are building the fan sound is going just as fast as before. When playing it over and back 🔙 it seems to be varying, but not as much as it should be that l doubt if it's placebo effect or not.....

Keep in mind that the volts where like 130 ( relook at vid to be exact) while amps see only varying.

That's why I gonna use two transformers (toroids) secondary hooked on primarily one hoking 2 toroids together to increase voltage
                                voltage ⚡.

If it's pulling amps through magnetic field and or ground it should be notable when using 1000 watt inverter returning over 220 volts through ground loop
                                loop.

Also I should get an ANALOG watt meter to verify loads and therefore auto correct sin and cosine formula.

Correct me if l am wrong.

Foot note, heater is 1500 watt and when running it pull directly max on socket. only when connected that way amps seem to build instead of instant

Comment

Working...
                                X