No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level, I can see what you mean. My assessment of the pissing match was probably jaded by other events / threads etc.

There must be some reason why the complete information is not provided if one has it. It seems as though there is always some critical pieces of information concealed, withheld, altered, or otherwise glossed over, in most of the O.U. technologies.
    I had hoped that this would not be the case when I originally requested the packet of information from Clarence.

Best of luck with your thread and any testing that may be attempted because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenssurplus View Post
      Level, I can see what you mean. My assessment of the pissing match was probably jaded by other events / threads etc.

There must be some reason why the complete information is not provided if one has it. It seems as though there is always some critical pieces of information concealed, withheld, altered, or otherwise glossed over, in most of the O.U. technologies.
      I had hoped that this would not be the case when I originally requested the packet of information from Clarence.

Best of luck with your thread and any testing that may be attempted because of it.
      Hello kenssurplus. As far as I can tell Clarence has not withheld any critical info on his own setup. It really is a simple setup. Barbosa and Leal may have obscured some important details however, as it is probably not uncommon for people to try to hide certain important details in their patent applications, or to possibly even put some misleading info in a patent application.
      level

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
        You forgot that the inverter was tied to the UTILITY GRID GROUND ROD
        which was centered in their whole rod array also! MY MY!

ALSO unknown to you is the fact that the 100 KW LOAD was supplied by the THIRD captor unit which in turn was powered by THE SECOND captor unit
        which was powered by the SMALL captor unit like mine! the diagram of that whole test setup was furnished by Fernando in his complete INFORMATION
        back to the person who financed HIS TRIP! AGAIN, that is information YOU don't have!!!! I DO!!!!!!!!

ALSO unknown to you - are the charted pages of the volts - amps inputs and out puts and the designated run times associated with each and every single test event that was performed! I have ALL of those test performance charts!
        you being such a test bug - would feast like a demon if you were to see those!

LATER
        I'm picking up the inverter tommorow. Took 4 days. Atleast the inverter is free to try.

Its 200W so it should be enough to test the principle.

I thought about something, Clarence, the copper rods is like the same principle as an arial insulated plate ? Moray had his device earth connected before aswell and later on switched to insulated arial plate.

Ah well can't wait. An forum member also emailed me these diagrams.
        Can U correct what you think is wrong ? I try all possible solutions anyway
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
          I'm picking up the inverter tommorow. Took 4 days. Atleast the inverter is free to try.

Its 200W so it should be enough to test the principle.

I thought about something, Clarence, the copper rods is like the same principle as an arial insulated plate ? Moray had his device earth connected before aswell and later on switched to insulated arial plate.

Ah well can't wait. An forum member also emailed me these diagrams.
          Can U correct what you think is wrong ? I try all possible solutions anyway
          Inverter is/was ****ed I assume.

Always have overload. Directly on battery or directly on battery charger.
          The battery is now fully charging, will try later....

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
            I don't waste time hopping down the TEST bunny trail (also known as experimenting).

I just go straight to implement and use. major difference!
            Clarence what am I missing ?

Got an inverter + battery. Loading more load then the inverter can give.

The neutral in is not directly connected to neutral out in the ground (so it must go through the ground).

The input voltage BEFORE the amplifier (well the big secondary) is often floating/pulsing.

The fan and the heater keep running same speed (slower then normal 220V) but it ain't accelerating.

Please help me

EDIT

Also the return, returns something alike 120 volt instead of 220 volt ?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by djarno; 07-03-2015, 12:45 PM.

Comment

The neutral in is not directly connected to neutral out in the ground (so it must go through the ground).

The input voltage BEFORE the amplifier (well the big secondary) is often floating/pulsing.

The fan and the heater keep running same speed (slower then normal 220V) but it ain't accelerating.

Please help me
              last two pictures;
              Attached Files

Comment

• The live connection has 220 volt.
                I can touch the live wire with my bare hands without getting any shock.

How is that possible ? Due the proper, actual, ground connection or ?

EDIT;

Directly, without ground connection, with an 6KW heater the inverter simply stops and quits.
                With the groundings, neutral or live through ground, it doesn't. It doesn't pull the devices (they running like 10% or so).

Hmm odd. Is that logical or ?
                Last edited by djarno; 07-03-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• I'm getting some problems when I try to switch on the load in the output. The circuit breaker from home trips in that moment.
                  Anyone has experienced the same problem?
                  "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

Comment

• I'm using also a black wire of 16 mm, that contains inside maybe 20 wires.
                    Maybe do I need a thicker one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnethos View Post
                      I'm getting some problems when I try to switch on the load in the output. The circuit breaker from home trips in that moment.
                      Anyone has experienced the same problem?
                      Its because the power supply is grounded. Therefore it kicks out.
                      No way to bypass unless you use an generator on an inverter.

Sincerely.

Comment

Its because the power supply is grounded. Therefore it kicks out.
                        No way to bypass unless you use an generator on an inverter.

Sincerely.
                        I'm using the power socket of home. Here is 230VAC 50Hz. I've tested the ground with the multimeter:
                        Phase-Neutral 230VAC
                        Phase-Ground 230VAC
                        Ground-Neutral 0

Phase-Water pipe 230VAC

So you suggest to use an inverter instead the power socket? Is it usual that the power socket is grounded or it's something strange?

Comment

• I've a square wave inverter. That would be ok or I need a pure sine wave inverter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnethos View Post
                            I've a square wave inverter. That would be ok or I need a pure sine wave inverter?
                            I don't have it working, yet (if it works).

I'm in EU as well. Sine wave is basically CLEAN/PROPER power.
                            Meaning it can be used for computers, dvd players etc (stuff where interal clock is on HZ or something I suppose.)

It should be fine to test with raw load like heater/fan/lamps.

I'm from the Netherlands and you ?

Comment

I don't have it working, yet (if it works).

I'm in EU as well. Sine wave is basically CLEAN/PROPER power.
                              Meaning it can be used for computers, dvd players etc (stuff where interal clock is on HZ or something I suppose.)

It should be fine to test with raw load like heater/fan/lamps.

I'm from the Netherlands and you ?
                              Ok, so I will charge a battery and I will connect it to a square wave inverter and I will try to light a small 25 watt incandescent bulb.

I'm from Spain. Not a lot of people interested in these fields here, but there are a few ones.

Comment

Please help me

EDIT

Also the return, returns something alike 120 volt instead of 220 volt ?
                                Hello,

I cant make out any of the readings you showed in the photos - but that is not really Important at the present.

the only important statement was the one where you said that the ground return to the Captor secondary loop top wire (making its couple of turns around the secondary top wire [to pick up amperage] and then continuing on to the load treminal) was only showing about 120 volts. as you stated it should be showing the 220 volts your system is based on!
                                its the same old SAD story (which I have experienced too and stated so MANY times before in previous posts) of NOT HAVING ENOUGH GROUND RODS to harvest enough potential from the earth to match the systems rms voltage requirement of 220 volts.

I have sixty rods in the earth and that is just enough to put my system right at the tipping point with respect to matched rms voltage to carry loads.
                                again the only perceived way to overcome the problem is to add MORE RODS!.
                                I have previously stated I AM NOT GOING TO DO SO! I have had it up to my hair roots installing ground rods and there will NOT be anymore!

that brings me back to one of my recent statements that I was going to find and implement an ALTERNATE means of adding EXTRA voltage to the unit so that it could finally perform as it was expected to do!
                                Now, once again before everybody gets their left tit chunked clear over their shoulder, that does NOT MEAN that I am changing my unit one Iota at all!
                                It simply means what it says!!! so don't post me about that because I sure as hell WON'T answer!

Back to the subject....Djarno you need to add enough rods to increase the earth potential to bring the return voltage to match the 220 volt rms that your system requires.

That is MHO - so as always that decision is up to you.
                                until then you are stuck where you are (same as me at present heh heh).

later, LOL!

respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

Working...
                                X