Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound advice!! Every thing you said!

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
    Wow! djarno, you are lucky. I am no expert, but there looks to be massive current potential in that big wire. The kind that can steal your life if your not careful. I would think of those toroids as two separate devices, which require separate wound inductors (the big wire). Trying to use one wire makes them one inductor. A completely different animal from what has been presented here. Not good from what I see. Be patient, slow, and methodical and FOLLOW Clarence to the letter! Do not deviate. You do not know what he knows and is sharing, nor the reasons for much of his build. I not saying I do either, but I do recognize a few lessons learned. Melted wire and smoke come to mind
    Respectfully,
    Randy
    Hello tachyoncatcher,

VERY sound advice to a fellow member Sir! every word you gave to him was on point!

I do hope he takes it all to heart, at present he is in dangerous waters that I would not swim in myself. from past operations I have witnessed myself way in the past, I can tell you that energizing those toroids without having the secondary windings oriented properly to kill the LENZ effect places anywhere from 500amps towards 700amps + at the speed of light across that looped secondary and as you noted he is damn lucky he didn,t vaporize the wires in his face!
    few people get a second chance!

Thank you for your heads up to him - someone besides my self warning him could save him future problems.

LOL and BEST,

respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Hello tachyoncatcher,

VERY sound advice to a fellow member Sir! every word you gave to him was on point!

I do hope he takes it all to heart, at present he is in dangerous waters that I would not swim in myself. from past operations I have witnessed myself way in the past, I can tell you that energizing those toroids without having the secondary windings oriented properly to kill the LENZ effect places anywhere from 500amps towards 700amps + at the speed of light across that looped secondary and as you noted he is damn lucky he didn,t vaporize the wires in his face!
      few people get a second chance!

Thank you for your heads up to him - someone besides my self warning him could save him future problems.

LOL and BEST,

respectfully,

Clarence
      I redid the secondary properly. Connecting everything.

How do I solve the power kicking out without using an inverter ?

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post

damn when I 'burn' the secondary's (thus connecting in the center) the amp meter shoots to 150 amps or so.

Comment

• Use caution at all times!

Originally posted by djarno View Post

Hello,

If the secondary windings are now properly configured then there should not be any such thing as the power kicking out.

the only thing that should be powered now will be just the small voltage and amperage that it takes for the toroids to energize.

with your past performance record I would use the generator or better yet battery/inverter method. stay away from the mains usage.

bear in mind that ANY ONE of the three choices can kill you with this device
          because of lack of careful usage with respect connections, touching, improper loading and so forth. learn to respect electricity in ANY of its forms
          and keep yourself safe at ALL times!

Later ,

Clarence

Comment

Hello,

If the secondary windings are now properly configured then there should not be any such thing as the power kicking out.

the only thing that should be powered now will be just the small voltage and amperage that it takes for the toroids to energize.

with your past performance record I would use the generator or better yet battery/inverter method. stay away from the mains usage.

bear in mind that ANY ONE of the three choices can kill you with this device
            because of lack of careful usage with respect connections, touching, improper loading and so forth. learn to respect electricity in ANY of its forms
            and keep yourself safe at ALL times!

Later ,

Clarence
            Clarence, would an 2KW sinus inverter be enough ?
            Or it must be 3KW ?

Comment

damn when I 'burn' the secondary's (thus connecting in the center) the amp meter shoots to 150 amps or so.
              Hello,

the fact that there is 150 amps on the secondary windings tells me you STILL have something screwed up! there should only be about 1.4amps to say 2amps - somewhere in that area!

SEND me a NEW photo of the so called new connected secondary winding loop.
              I can then see what the NEW problem is!

later,

Clarence

Comment

Hello,

the fact that there is 150 amps on the secondary windings tells me you STILL have something screwed up! there should only be about 1.4amps to say 2amps - somewhere in that area!

SEND me a NEW photo of the so called new connected secondary winding loop.
                I can then see what the NEW problem is!

later,

Clarence
                Amps is when closing the circuit, aka burning the cable hmm

Anyways, everything is correctly now. My father is afraid I **** up the generator by removing the earth ground so it burns the cables.

Is there an way how to inject controlled power without fuse breaking and/or earthbreaker ?
                Attached Files

Comment

If you mean you are touching the two wire clamps on the secondary wires together, then the question would be why are you doing that?
                  level

Comment

By the 'power kicking out' do you mean a fuse is blowing or a breaker is popping, or do you have a GFI type breaker for the mains socket you are plugging into? If the problem is that a GFI is kicking out, then if you use an inverter you will not have that problem. A mains GFI (if you have one) will kick out when you have a ground fault. The Barbosa and Leal arrangement which has the hot phase wire going to one side of the load and the other side of the load earth grounded will be a ground fault (ground loop) if you live in a country where the mains neutral is earth grounded at the service panel.
                    Last edited by level; 06-24-2015, 04:56 PM.
                    level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                      By the 'power kicking out' do you mean a fuse is blowing or a breaker is popping, or do you have a GFI type breaker for the mains socket you are plugging into? If the problem is that a GFI is kicking out, then if you use an inverter you will not have that problem. A mains GFI (if you have one) will kick out when you have a ground fault. The Barbosa and Leal arrangement which has the hot phase wire going to one side of the load and the other side of the load earth grounded will be a ground fault (ground loop) if you live in a country where the mains neutral is earth grounded at the service panel.
                      Breaker is popping.

I don't know if the mains neutral is earth grounded at the service panel.

Can't risk to try due live poultry.

Comment

Hello tachyoncatcher,
                        I can tell you that energizing those toroids without having the secondary windings oriented properly to kill the LENZ effect ...
                        Hello Clarence. It has nothing to do with 'killing the Lenz Effect'. The way you have the secondaries wired connects the two secondaries together in phase such that the resulting secondary current is very low. The small current you do measure in the order of a few amps is because the primaries and secondaries are not perfectly matched. If both the primary and secondaries were exactly matched you would measure 0 Amps on the secondary. The more the two primaries or secondaries don't match, the higher the current you will measure on the secondary, as the two secondary voltages are not exactly equal.

level

Comment

• Do not ever touch the two iron clamps together!!!!!!

[QUOTE=djarno;277266]Amps is when closing the circuit, aka burning the cable hmm

Anyways, everything is correctly now. My father is afraid I **** up the generator by removing the earth ground so it burns the cables.

Is there an way how to inject controlled power without fuse breaking and/or earthbreaker ?[/QUOTR]

Hello,

WHERE did you ever get the idea to touch the two iron clamps together???????
                          THATS just insane!!!!!!

DO NOT TOUCH THEM TOGETHER AT ALL!!!!! NEVER DO THAT!!!!

In your case it would be better for you to wrap each one SEPARATELY with some electrical insulation tape immediately.!!!!
                          you are showing yourself to be VERY dangerous to yourself and everything around you.
                          you need to sit down and think ahead about EVERYTHING you may want to do!!
                          If you have any questions about what you want to do PLEASE ASK myself or LEVEL or any other knowledgeable member you choose!

There is NOT ONE damn thing about this type device that is worth DYING for!!!! NOT ONE!
                          SLOW DOWN and get help! that's what members are for!

later

Clarence

Comment

Breaker is popping.

I don't know if the mains neutral is earth grounded at the service panel.

Can't risk to try due live poultry.
                            I wasn't suggesting to remove earth grounding from the mains neutral if it is earth grounded, I was just pointing out that if the mains neutral is earth grounded, like it is in many countries, then you shouldn't use the mains to test a Barbosa and Leal device. I have explained this many times already in this thread. The best way to test this sort of device is using a 12 volt deep cycle battery and an inverter. This way you will elimate all problems associated with mains grounds loops. However, I wouldn't suggest going out and buying a deep cycle battery and inverter for this project unless you have lots of extra money to burn, as based on the little information Clarence has provided so far about the performance of his particular setup, his device does not appear to be doing anything out of the ordinary.

It would be different if Clarence had been willing to do some proper testing and report the results back here, and then people could assess whether or not it is worth spending a bunch of money on this or not to do tests. I have done some testing with both a Barbosa and Leal single transformer and a two transformer arrangement now, and I haven't been able to see anything out of the ordinary in my tests, but then again I am not afraid to do proper testing and proper measurements to understand how the setup is really working. This is because I am interested in getting to the actual facts regardless of what the facts are. I should point out however that I don't have an extensive earth ground like Barbosa and Leal have supposedly called for, but my earth ground is still pretty decent and I did not see any unusual effects.

You should also be aware that Clarence's device arrangment is different than what Barbosa and Leal showed in their patent application docs. Clarence added another earth ground connection to the transformer input neutral wire. This allows the phase hot current to pass through the load to earth ground, and then return to the other earth ground at the transformer input via the ground, completing the circuit. It appears Clarence added this separate earth ground because you won't be able to power a load at all from an inverter if you don't add the second earth ground at the input of the transformer to complete the circuit via a ground path, but such an arrangement has diverged from Barbosa and Leal's patent, and although it allows you to power a load with an inverter, it doesn't seem to deliver any extra power to a load other than what the inverter is supplying.

Two very basic tests that should be a given that anyone testing this sort of circuit arrangement should do are:
                            1) properly measure and compare battery power draw to load power consumption.
                            2) Compare the device performance with the ground wire wrapped around the secondary wire, and with the ground wire not wrapped around the secondary wire. Is there any noticeable difference at all?

The Barbosa and Leal devices are supposed to deliver many kilowatts out to a load with only a small power input from the battery and inverter. So if the device is working properly you should be able to power loads of several kilowatts easily with just a small inverter of just a few hundred watts at most. Ask yourself why it is that Clarence needs a 3000W inverter to power only smaller loads. He should be able to power loads of several kilowatts with only an inverter of one hundred watts or so, based on Barbosa and Leal's claims. If the device can't power large KW loads with a small inverter of a few hundred watts at most, then it would appear that the device is not working.

People make all sorts of claims about free energy devices all over the internet, but before spending too much money to try to replicate such claims, in my opinion it is very advisable to do some investigation first and see if the claims being made make any sense at all and can stand up to basic examination. This is all just my point of view on the matter, and you are free to do whatever you like of course.
                            I think it is important to be aware of all these things before anyone spends too much money however.

Last edited by level; 06-24-2015, 06:07 PM.
                            level

Comment

• [QUOTE=clarence;277274]
                              Originally posted by djarno View Post
                              Amps is when closing the circuit, aka burning the cable hmm

Is there an way how to inject controlled power without fuse breaking and/or earthbreaker ?[/QUOTR]

Hello,

WHERE did you ever get the idea to touch the two iron clamps together???????
                              THATS just insane!!!!!!

DO NOT TOUCH THEM TOGETHER AT ALL!!!!! NEVER DO THAT!!!!

In your case it would be better for you to wrap each one SEPARATELY with some electrical insulation tape immediately.!!!!
                              you are showing yourself to be VERY dangerous to yourself and everything around you.
                              you need to sit down and think ahead about EVERYTHING you may want to do!!
                              If you have any questions about what you want to do PLEASE ASK myself or LEVEL or any other knowledgeable member you choose!

There is NOT ONE damn thing about this type device that is worth DYING for!!!! NOT ONE!
                              SLOW DOWN and get help! that's what members are for!

later

Clarence
                              Considering level's 'agreeable' comment I go to buy a smaller inverter.
                              If there is overunity I should be able to prove it that way. Also sinus is for serious equipment, but just for light testing an regular inverter should do it right?

Sincerely.

Originally posted by level View Post
                              I wasn't suggesting to remove earth grounding from the mains neutral if it is earth grounded, I was just pointing out that if the mains neutral is earth grounded, like it is in many countries, then you shouldn't use the mains to test a Barbosa and Leal device. I have explained this many times already in this thread. The best way to test this sort of device is using a 12 volt deep cycle battery and an inverter. This way you will elimate all problems associated with mains grounds loops. However, I wouldn't suggest going out and buying a deep cycle battery and inverter for this project unless you have lots of extra money to burn, as based on the little information Clarence has provided so far about the performance of his particular setup, his device does not appear to be doing anything out of the ordinary.

It would be different if Clarence had been willing to do some proper testing and report the results back here, and then people could assess whether or not it is worth spending a bunch of money on this or not to do tests. I have done some testing with both a Barbosa and Leal single transformer and a two transformer arrangement now, and I haven't been able to see anything out of the ordinary in my tests, but then again I am not afraid to do proper testing and proper measurements to understand how the setup is really working. This is because I am interested in getting to the actual facts regardless of what the facts are. I should point out however that I don't have an extensive earth ground like Barbosa and Leal have supposedly called for, but my earth ground is still pretty decent and I did not see any unusual effects.

You should also be aware that Clarence's device arrangment is different than what Barbosa and Leal showed in their patent application docs. Clarence added another earth ground connection to the transformer input neutral wire. This allows the phase hot current to pass through the load to earth ground, and then reutrn to the other earth ground at the transformer input via the ground, completing the circuit. It appears Clarence added this separate earth ground because you won't be able to power a load at all from an inverter if you don't add the second earth ground at the input of the transformer to complete the circuit, but such an arrangement has diverged from Barbosa and Leal's patent, and although it allows you to power a load with an inverter, it doesn't seem to deliver any extra power to a load other than what the inverter is supplying.

Two very basic tests that should be a given that anyone testing this sort of circuit arrangement should do are:
                              1) properly measure and compare battery power draw to load power consumption.
                              2) Compare the device performance with the ground wire wrapped around the secondary wire, and with the ground wire not wrapped around the secondary wire. Is there any noticeable difference at all?

The Barbosa and Leal devices are supposed to deliver many kilowatts out to a load with only a small power input from the battery and inverter. So if the device is working properly you should be able to power loads of several kilowatts easily with just a small inverter of just a few hundred watts at most. Ask yourself why it is that Clarence needs a 3000W inverter to power only smaller loads. He should be able to power loads of several kilowatts with only an inverter of one hundred watts or so, based on Barbosa and Leal's claims. If the device can't power large KW loads with a small inverter of a few hundred watts at most, then it would appear that the device is not working.

People make all sorts of claims about free energy devices all over the internet, but before spending too much money to try to replicate such claims, in my opinion it is very advisable to do some investigation first and see if the claims being made make any sense at all and can stand up to basic examination. This is all just my point of view on the matter, and you are free to do whatever you like.
                              I think it is important to be aware of all these things before anyone spends too much money however.

I suppose I buy a smaller one.

That should be enough to test the concept

Comment

Considering level's 'agreeable' comment I go to buy a smaller inverter.
                                If there is overunity I should be able to prove it that way. Also sinus is for serious equipment, but just for light testing an regular inverter should do it right?

Sincerely.

I suppose I buy a smaller one.
                                That should be enough to test the concept
                                Well, I can't say for sure that you don't need a pure sinewave inverter, but I would think a regular inverter should be fine if you are just testing with loads like light bulbs or electric heaters. I would think a 500 watt to 750 watt or so inverter should be more than sufficient if Barbosa and Leal's claims are valid.
                                Last edited by level; 06-24-2015, 07:30 PM.
                                level

Comment

Working...
                                X