Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by level View Post
    Hello djarno.
    Some quotes from Ariovaldo regarding his testing of the Barbosa and Leal device he obtained from its previous owner:

« Reply #584 on: March 18, 2014, 10:10:59 PM »
    "To everybody that is following this post.
    Think about that:
    The pictures that we can find in the internet show us that there are two meters, one circuit break and 2 voltage surge protection in the door. I found out the meters are connect like that:
    1) Volts meter has 2 wires and is connected strait from the grid.
    2) Amperes meter has 4 wires: 2 wires from the grid to feed it and 2 wires from the ct. The ct <ct = current transformer> IS LOCATED IN THE SECONDARY….
    Now the big question: Why somebody do that if is not just to trick and to fool the people? I read some people calculating the output, multiplying the volts from the primary by the amps from the secondary….Results: A BIG OUT OUTPUT….
    Do you know guys, I’m not happy about that, but it is the true.[/font]
    Cheers
    Ariovaldo"
    Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

« Reply #612 on: March 19, 2014, 06:35:27 PM »
    "I agree with you...Why somebody will spend a lot of money with a system that looks like a scam?
    I tested the equipment and it did <not> work in my place, probably because the grounding system was not so good, but the same equipment was tested in a good grounding system before and didn't run either.
    Cheers
    Ariovaldo "

« Reply #638 on: March 21, 2014, 02:23:46 PM »
    "Yes, I will do some more tests even knowing that in the original equipment didn't work with the original owner and didn't work with me. The original owner had a good grounding system but I didn't see how was the tests and connections. When I tried, my grounding was not good like they use to ask for.
    The excuse that Barbosa gave to the original owner was the inductance in the primary was not right. The inductance was 0.21 Henries and was suppose to be between 0.6 and 0.8 Henries as I told before.
    The grounding system that they asked for is 40 rods using 35 or 50 mm.
    Area 30 X 50 meters."

« Reply #644 on: March 21, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »
    "<<Quote from: andrea_bor on March 21, 2014, 01:22:42 PM
    Hi Ariovaldo . What's the max power of the device that i have seen open ? But it worked corrrectly before opens it ?
    Thank in advance .>>

No, didn't work.
    The device are suppose to be suitable for 13 KW.
    Cheers
    Ariovaldo"

You can read through that whole section of the thread if you want more details about Ariovaldo's investigation of the single transformer device made by Barbosa and Leal...
    Thanks I suppose. I gonna read all the comments in that topic at OU.

I was signed up there and asked several serious questions regarding floyd sweet, toroids and stuff. People either ignored is sed impossible.

They indirectly holded me back. Going through with this

Comment

• still have it

Originally posted by djarno View Post
      Thanks. Almost done stripping the second toroid.

I hope my father allows me to blow 9 pipes in the ground tommorow.
      I thought I readed that U had an replicate but U killed/destroyed it ?
      Djarno,
      No I still have it. Just don't have the large toroids setup yet. I do want to get some type of test done, so was thinking to use the core Level just posted and wind it with some 17 awg I have. Not sure the number of turns needed for 120 v 60Hz. Google says 12 ohms or so many Henry's but will see what I can find out.
      I do want to be safe here, so will not try just any crazy tests.

So keep up the good work and post your results as you can,
      wantomake
      Edit: I just calculated that 17 awg magnetic wire has .005 ohms per foot. But 26 awg is .041 ohms per foot. Will think about it.
      Last edited by wantomake; 06-16-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
        Djarno,
        No I still have it. Just don't have the large toroids setup yet. I do want to get some type of test done, so was thinking to use the core Level just posted and wind it with some 17 awg I have. Not sure the number of turns needed for 120 v 60Hz. Google says 12 ohms or so many Henry's but will see what I can find out.
        According to Ariovaldo, Barbosa and Leal said the primary should be 'between 0.6 and 0.8 Henries', however I am not sure what primary voltage that was specified for as when I looked up Brazil it said they use both 110V and 220V mains voltages. Wikipedia lists 127V and 220V at 60 Hz for Brazil. Apparently some regions in Brazil use 110/120V and some regions use 220V. The 0.6 to 0.8 Henries might be specified for 220V, but I don't know for certain.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mains_...ity_by_country
        Last edited by level; 06-16-2015, 07:03 PM.
        level

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
          Thanks I suppose. I gonna read all the comments in that topic at OU.

I was signed up there and asked several serious questions regarding floyd sweet, toroids and stuff. People either ignored is sed impossible.

They indirectly holded me back. Going through with this
          No one is trying to discourage you from doing tests. You asked for some links regarding Ariovaldo's comments on his tests.
          Be very careful if you are going to test with this. 120V or 220V can potentially kill you if you touch a live wire, whether it is from the mains or an inverter.
          Last edited by level; 06-16-2015, 04:53 PM.
          level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
            No one is trying to discourage you from doing tests. You asked for some links regarding Ariovaldo's comments on his tests.
            Be very careful if you are going to test with this. 120V or 220V can potentially kill you if you touch a live wire, whether it is from the mains or an inverter.
            I referred to the past. But yes, I gonna try now.

Pipes go tomorrow.

Comment

I referred to the past. But yes, I gonna try now.

Pipes go tomorrow.
              Here is a simple experiment that shows these slugs at
              over-unity couldn't find their heads if they used both hands.

So many people pop in one day and never to be seen
              again showing something but what?

Look at how simple it is to get extra energy FROM THE GROUND.

No toroid, no nothing, just a rod and wire.

In this video the power supply shows any increase
              or decrease of amps at the bank of lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAxUJODVMfY

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                Here is a simple experiment that shows these slugs at
                over-unity couldn't find their heads if they used both hands.

So many people pop in one day and never to be seen
                again showing something but what?

Look at how simple it is to get extra energy FROM THE GROUND.

No toroid, no nothing, just a rod and wire.

In this video the power supply shows any increase
                or decrease of amps at the bank of lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAxUJODVMfY

I gonna make it so, that if the desired pipes don't give the wanted result I simply tap wire onto the pipes and screw one right on top and go 6 meter deep.

I think that works better then actually getting a larger grid.

Time will tell.

Comment

• For the ground loop I could also combine cable right ?

F.e. use an multiple core cable till its equal to 4 AWG wire size ? (since I have it laying around).

Comment

For the ground loop I could also combine cable right ?
                    F.e. use an multiple core cable till its equal to 4 AWG wire size ? (since I have it laying around).
                    Well, only Barbosa and Leal can say for sure, but that may well be fine. The most important thing would be to have a very low resistance electrical connection where you connect the two ends of the loop together. Even just a tiny resistance at high current can consume a fair amount of power.
                    level

Comment

• vid of the generator running life in some (chop?) shop in brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m9JIqk...de=transparent

Comment

• Got 25MM copper cable for toroids loop;

Got 9 copper rods 3 meter into the ground (past the black soil into the white soil);

9x9 grid, the one in the center was stuck. Couldn't get it further with water hose. Not even with water ground pomp. Hitted it with the hammer, its like 2.6M into the ground currently.

Got everything, gonna connect the ground rods with 3x 6MM wire COUNTER clock wise, bare twisted around each rod.

Amp meter check, 6.5KW power supply (gasoline generator) and ofcourse wall power.

Hmm tommorow.

Comment

Fml I got 9 copper rods of 12MM....

I try to find how long rods they put into the ground.
                          I was thinking about putting my rods down so low so I could
                          use the lawnmower over top of them, otherwise I will need to
                          use the weed whip around each post. I like my idea, what do
                          you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            you think?
                            Well I have to put it into the ground because in the grass area (don't know english term) the horses eat the grass.

If I would let it open, besides the risk of power going through they also can destroy it.

I have it like 15 CM below ground level, and I recommend you to do the same, if not deeper. I think I readed somewhere in tesla's patent in an good ground connection as possible and by that they ment as 'deep' as.

If the rods seem to work. but it isn't getting enough power I actually try to tap an extra copper pipe per, and go deeper for another 3M.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                              Hello a.king21,

my unit is still disassembled during my transition of it to the new nice plastic 24W / 37L/ 33H double tier shop cart.

am just waiting for a couple of update components to come in from overseas.
                              as usual time marches on at it's normal slow pace.
                              have made an update to my series rod system as per B & L personal instruction to Fernando WAY BACK time wise ago when B & L gave him their demonstration.
                              Will know the effect when its all back together!

till then - thanks for your asking.

as always, respects

Clarence
                              Clarence I didn't cross the cable.... Is that mandotary or ?

Final;

Anyways, clarence the ground setup has 'only' 9 rods. Although, if the concept works, I should be able to measure over unity right ?

Comment

• Below Grass Surface on Rods

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                you think?
                                Hello BroMikey,

good to hear you!

I actually pushed the top of all my 60 rods down into the earth 6 inches
                                below the level of the grass in the affected areas just to be able to mow the lawn as you mentioned!
                                I also taped EACH of their oval rod clamp connections with a peel strip refrigeration duct type tape so as to make certain no debris or corrosion
                                could set in. I did not EVER want to go back and redo not even ONE of those buggers! that was a BEAST of a job!

the info on the tape is HARDCAST - FOIL-GRIP 1402
                                you can get it at AMAZON .com or at a local refrigeration supply co.

I attached a photo of how I post holed down about a foot before I put the rods in.

hope the info helps.

Best & Respects

Clarence
                                Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X