Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by level View Post
    BroMikey, you have been asked previously to stop the insults and spamming of this thread. It is you who are making insults here. If people here point out that in their view some approach is incorrect or has problems with it, it is not an insult. It is just pointing things out. Stop with the insults and nonsense spam posts.
    Hi Level

i have no intent on attacking anyone here so give it a rest. Let me

define what an insult is for you and those who agree with everything

you post.

An insult = 1) Take out a thread on the subject a replicators
    is posting results on with the intent to second guess that replicator.

2) The purpose of your thread has been to prove the replicator
    (Clarence in this case) wrong, not to help him.

3) Next is that repeat or redundant post cloud all of the important
    issues done in such a way to make Classic EM physics look good.

4) Being sure that you use extended posts repetitive post challenging
    the replicators integrity all done with what seems like calm, cool,
    collected wording.

5) Daily pushing your demands against the replicator Clarence til he
    must put you on his ignore list.

I have never done these things and would wish we could get on with
    showing the results with a pure intent instead of the daily insults
    against Clarence.

You need to reconsider the fact that I have not posted in weeks
    on this thread as it has died due to your tone and threats to
    throw anyone off your thread who disagrees with you.

I think you have some valid points and hope that you get the

answers you are looking for from Clarence.

Comment

• BroMikey, your comments are way out in left field. People pointing out where there are problems and incorrect assumptions or statements, and a lack of important info for potential replicators is by no stretch of the imagination trying to undermine anyone. Your comments above are full of fabrications. If you have something useful to add to the thread, feel free, but stop with all the nonsense and insults. It is only disrupting this thread. The only person I have asked to stop with the insults and nonsense in this thread is youself, and for very good reason.
      Last edited by level; 06-08-2015, 09:14 PM.
      level

Comment

• I just find it strange that a person went to all that effort and cost to install all those ground rods ,and now their doing something different?
        If I had any of the answers I would post them.
        Mikey I'm not a troll, I'm just looking ,and have questions and opinions like everyone.
        But rest assured if I ever find something I would show all.
        artv

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo View Post
          I just find it strange that a person went to all that effort and cost to install all those ground rods ,and now their doing something different?
          If I had any of the answers I would post them.
          Mikey I'm not a troll, I'm just looking ,and have questions and opinions like everyone.
          But rest assured if I ever find something I would show all.
          artv
          I never said you were but if the shoe fits and you feel

guilty I will understand.

Mostly what I here from those who seem irritated by the

lack of specified demand about data collection, they won't

even read the posted answers.

The patents are hard to grasp but if you apply yourselves

you see that what Clarence has stated about grounding

and grounds is correct. @artv thanks for the shout dude.

I never thought you were obsessively abrasive or overly

demanding.

People who pose as highly intellectual should at least

try to understand the documents. Don't you agree?

Well then go read the Patents.

Also Clarence is to smart to be locked in on

specific figures that will bind him to a jail sentence

so all of you Law students can give it a rest.

Clarence may have been born at night but it wasn't

"Last Night"

The rest of you have not been around long enough

to understand these ideas of self preservation legally.

The free energy trolls want to lock people in so that

person may be bound and jailed if possible.

Clarence is not a stupid fool. Thank God.

I am not issuing a pucker party call, just wishing for

more grown up conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo View Post
            I just find it strange that a person went to all that effort and cost to install all those ground rods, and now their doing something different? If I had any of the answers I would post them.
            Hello Shylo. As any person who really wanted to share would do, if they actually had something to share and demonstrate that is. If a person can't demonstrate anything in a reasonable way and instead avoids providing reasonable test results, then something is probably not right.

This thread is at least a good demonstration of why people should always employ good sense and caution in regards to any claims of free energy devices. More often than not such claims will not stand up to basic scrutiny, and therefore those who do not have a real working device will avoid proper testing and analysis with all sorts of excuses. Every now and then there is claim that does seem to possibly have some real substance to it, but that seems to be pretty rare. Whether any of Barbosa and Leal's devices can really produce free energy, I don't know, but it doesn't appear that anyone who has put in some effort to do some proper testing has been able to replicate their claims at all so far anyway. The youtube 'Barbosa and Leal replication' videos I have seen are either using the mains as the power source or are not doing adequate or proper measurements to be able to tell if anything at all out of the ordinary is happening. That is pretty common for youtube videos however.

I still plan to do some more testing myself with the Barbosa and Leal electron captor arrangements shown in their patent documents, but based on the tests I have done so far it doesn't look very promising. You just never know though. Something interesting may still be hiding in there...
            Last edited by level; 06-09-2015, 05:13 PM.
            level

Comment

• Finally verified.

Got 9 x 10 feet (3 meter) copper pipes (rods ?).
              I'm planning putting them in this array wise in the ground;

Dived in 1(3 feet) meter. So total would take 9(27) square metres(feet).

I emailed the last company in my country, the Netherlands, to create the custom toroid. Last PM resulted I had to take atleast 100 pieces...

Else I order them from USA where clarence ordered them.

Those who have tested it, thus clarence and wanttoknow and madmax, at which level is you're ground water ?

Sincerely.

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post

If a person can't demonstrate anything in a reasonable way and instead avoids providing reasonable test results, then something is probably not right. ............................................

I still plan to do some more testing myself with the Barbosa and Leal electron captor arrangements shown in their patent documents .................................................. .................................................. ............................

You just never know though. Something interesting may still be hiding in there...

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                  Totoalas,
                  Good, I thought mine was just an accident.

Others have ask me to post pictures or a schematic, but I disassembled the setup to make room for other projects. I didn't use the oscillating circuit with Darlington pair. I got shocked even using rubber coated test leads. I did a little dancing afterwards not funny at all.

I couldn't get more than a 13 watt cfl to lite up therefore I quit on it and moved on. I too have solar panels with bank of marine batteries. The setup totally ran on battery power through the earth rods. Still a very interesting and promising find.

Thanks Clarence for the great setup you posted. If I can ever afford those toroids then we will light up this neighborhood!!! This is a very high geomagnetic area and I only used two input and three return rods for this setup. Just imagine.

wantomake
                  Hello wantomake and GANGAS,

I know you both have the desire to try hard to get something done to prove or disprove a point and GANGAS I told you I would find a way to make a 1.98 small B&L to workwith and wantomake you seem to have a GOOD geomagnetic location and already have your rod array ready to go so I came up with a SMALL _ SMALL _ SMALL B&L CAPTOR THAT I AM finishing now and will just proof the CAPTOR setup to make sure it works and how many Idle amps it will supply. hopefully it will work nicely and then it will be so cheap to do you can build it too and maybe light up a night lite or maybe even a SMALL CFL! I have half of the CAPTOR built and I wanted to send you both a photo of that half and you can laugh with me!
                  its so miniature its a pain in the ass and if it works I could even want to mail it to you HA! HA!.

as always a little more time will tell! I am going to proof test it at its voltage requirement with my variac from mains source as I stated. Since its just a Captor and nothing else attached to lets see the lunatics get their tit over their left shoulder! HA! HA!
                  When you use yours you can use your alternate power supply that each of you use. photo attached. It's a 1 millihenry inductor toroid you can order about anywhere.

enough for now. Later,

Respects

Clarence
                  Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Inductor leads broke!

Hello CANGAS & wantomake,

I coulndn't get far enough along to test useing the small inductors because of the small leads they had! due to all of the handling to wind the secondarys
                    and etc the leads broke off close to the inductor bodies so that terminated trying to use them.

I will scrounge up a couple more heavier wire types and get on it again though!!! I won't Quit.

just till later.

best and Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post

I coulndn't get far enough along to test useing the small inductors because of the small leads they had! due to all of the handling to wind the secondarys
                      and etc the leads broke off close to the inductor bodies so that terminated trying to use them.

I will scrounge up a couple more heavier wire types and get on it again though!!! I won't Quit.

just till later.

best and Respects,

Clarence
                      I will have my setup 'running' next week probably.

Howlong you let the rods(pipes) soak with the earth ?
                      Also, again, howmany meters (or feet) is you're groundwater ?
                      Here it's usually at 4-6(x3 == feet) meters from ground level

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
                        I will have my setup 'running' next week probably.

Howlong you let the rods(pipes) soak with the earth ?
                        Also, again, howmany meters (or feet) is you're groundwater ?
                        Here it's usually at 4-6(x3 == feet) meters from ground level

Cheers
                        hello,

Your ground rods should be good right away.
                        as far as I know ground water should not affect anything.

best,
                        respects

Clarence

Comment

• small is good too

Originally posted by clarence View Post

just till later.

best and Respects,

Clarence
                          Thanks Clarence,
                          I did find those on digi-key and mouser. About 4 bucks each. So will order a couple and give it a run. Those look very small(1.28 OD) and would be a very small setup. But you have spiked my curiosity. But how much a short will this create on the inverter? I know both are connected in parallel.

Record rain fall here is growing jungles in my yard. When I near the end of a cutting day I glance back at where I started and the grass has grown three inches high!!!! Not funny at all...

So give a few days before delivery of toroids,
                          wantomake

Comment

Thanks Clarence,
                            I did find those on digi-key and mouser. About 4 bucks each. So will order a couple and give it a run. Those look very small(1.28 OD) and would be a very small setup. But you have spiked my curiosity. But how much a short will this create on the inverter? I know both are connected in parallel.

Record rain fall here is growing jungles in my yard. When I near the end of a cutting day I glance back at where I started and the grass has grown three inches high!!!! Not funny at all...

wantomake
                            Hello CanGAS & wantomake,

I have obtained a couple more of larger wire size to deal with so I will be working on completing this mini unit towards the middle of next week.
                            I believe the two I have are about 1 3/4" or slightly larger. Maybe I can get more than two # 10 secodary turns - will try any way.

I will use my VARIAC as a buffer between an inverter and the build as a precaution and use a Kill-A-Watt meter also to monitor whats happening as I slowly bring up the voltage.
                            but let me do MINE first as I have two smaller inverters that I don't use and a couple of Batteries to go with them so why terrorize yours for a guick little proof test. then I can show you the build by photos and Info. by now I know how to wind the secondary winding in the correct direction easily to avoid any mishaps. could save you a little smoke and ashes and I surely don't mind. as always your choice.

as you know this is the season for busy busy busy everyday that's why I said could take me till next week to get'R- done.

wishing you the best always Sir.

Best, and Respects

Clarence
                            Last edited by clarence; 06-11-2015, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                              Hello CanGAS & wantomake,

I have obtained a couple more of larger wire size to deal with so I will be working on completing this mini unit towards the middle of next week.
                              I believe the two I have are about 1 3/4" or slightly larger. Maybe I can get more than two # 10 secodary turns - will try any way.

I will use my VARIAC as a buffer between an inverter and the build as a precaution and use a Kill-A-Watt meter also to monitor whats happening as I slowly bring up the voltage.
                              but let me do MINE first as I have two smaller inverters that I don't use and a couple of Batteries to go with them so why terrorize yours for a guick little proof test. then I can show you the build by photos and Info. by now I know how to wind the secondary winding in the correct direction easily to avoid any mishaps. could save you a little smoke and ashes and I surely don't mind. as always your choice.

as you know this is the season for busy busy busy everyday that's why I said could take me till next week to get'R- done.

wishing you the best always Sir.

Best, and Respects

Clarence
                              Why are the toroids 50% winded and not 100% (thus 360 degrees around) ?

Edit, and while you're first working example has 360 degrees winding you sed later on 180 degrees winding ?
                              Shouldn't that return more power ?

Last edited by djarno; 06-11-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks Clarence,

wantomake

forgot to mention also that I have spare ceramic 250v 2.2 uf capacitors and I will use one series wise on the inverter phase leg to cover the short scenario prevention to the inverter.

best wishes in the busy labor department - as you said you turn around and
                                its already gaining on you - a continual been there done that!

till later.

Best, & Respects

Clarence

Comment

Working...
                                X