Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different theory

Hi,

How many of you have thought about how the B&L captor might actually function, and that it might really work?

Going with the belief that it does work I have tried to imagine how it could gather charge from the ground and have come up with a theory based on the actions of lightning.

Before a discharge of lightning occurs a biased charge in the air, usually negative but can be positive also, attracts large amounts of opposite charges in the ground. Those charges will move through the ground and through or over anything on the ground reaching toward the charge from the cloud.

It is this attraction that interests me. To attract a charge in the ground takes an opposite charge as evidenced by the action of lightning. Clarence's setup injects AC into the ground and collects it a short distance away. Actually each branch of his ground rod system is both an injector and collector because it's AC current. Each branch of his ground rod array flip flops pos to neg at 60 hz.

I intend to set up a test where the two ground branches will consist of two rods at the end of each branch. Two rods wired to diodes in an Avramenko plug connected to one side of the ground branch, with the same setup on the other branch. This way each rod and the earth around it will be polarised either pos or neg at all times.

The two positive rods will be grouped together at 1 meter apart, and the two negative rods will be grouped likewise. These two groups will be set at 2 meters apart from each other.

Hopefully the pos pair will attract neg charge from the earth and the neg pair will attract pos charge from the earth, aiding the total current.

It will be several weeks before the rest of my components arrive, so if anyone else would like to try this idea, please feel free to do so.

Mack

Comment

• good theory

M.M. I like your theory, as it fits what I had thought originally about the B&L and Lorrie Matchet devices. I also like the thought of matching Av diode plugs per each ground system.

For a few days I had been thinking about the captret device and how capacitative induction (correct term?) causes the charge on the internal plate(s) of a metal can capacitor to be mimmicked on the outside can. A few years ago, I tried some experiments using MOTs, Ferroresonant transformers, and some Mag Amps, along with testing of the captret 3 legged capacitors (outside can the 3rd leg).
      Although I read induced voltage on the 3rd leg of the cap, my power from the ground experiments didn't improve my home power system - so I dropped that line of investigation.

I would jump back in if I could isolate the inducing voltage from the inverter from being used through the ground system.

Several years ago, on the Evgray Yahoo group, there was a device detailed that showed several capacitor sections that were held at high potential, thusly inducing a current from the ground to the opposite polarity of the capacitor network, providing much output without using hardly any input (except to replace capacitative leakage of the high side).

Having burned up ceveral circuit boards, MOTs, inverters and struggling to understand simple circuits, I considered that project too far over my head to attempt.
      Now I wish I had jumped on it and at least tried something.

For this device under discussion, I have some small torroids, txfrmrs, and a small sq~ inverter, but am hesitant to commit smoke to this until further clarification can be nailed down without a knock-down, drag-out fight.

Thank you for your insight.
      Ken

Comment

• Video

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
        Hi Wantomake
        I just used the power supply from a sony play station input power switched off from the mains and output either + or neg to + of the oscillator and the neg to earth ground
        Instead of mains we can use inverter same in clarence set up..... but no time yet to test on this set up..... see my video
        Thanks,
        Can you post link to your video? Or is it posted here?

wantomake

Comment

• battery charger

@All,
          Resting time and charging time of a battery and correctly switching a battery is possible and Stevan Cerovec seems to think he's found the perfect solution with his Tesla switch amplifier. This is just one leg of the Tesla switch. It could also be utilized as a good source for the B&L test bench.

Take a gander

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
            Thanks,
            Can you post link to your video? Or is it posted here?

wantomake
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD9AovHxJss

Comment

• Grounding

Hello All,
              I’m reading your posts right from the beginning – don’t want to miss something of relevance. Currently somewhere around post #50. I’ve been planning for a while to replicate B&L device but it was (in my mind) too many unknowns. Now with Clarence setup, it seems finally doable.
              I’ve noticed there is a lot of references to grounding effect (number of rods in order to get it to working condition). Although not sure, maybe you have already came to this idea and covered it in later posts, I thought I better mention it before I finish reading all – this may take some time. It may be beneficial just like for Tesla Arial system to use, instead rods, larger plates (Aluminium, Brass, Copper).
              Pros: surface area is bigger and x2 since both sides are in contact with earth requiring less of them.
              Cons: Would be more difficult to get them into the ground. One would need to dig, place them in, and then to cover with dirt.
              Never the less – just a thought. I think I will try plates – with everything else identical as in Clarence’s setup.
              Good luck to all reproducing this awesome device. Great thanks to B&L and Clarence’s on clarifications.
              Cheers - Gringo

Comment

• Clarence

Clarence: It's 2 weeks since you last posted.
                How is your device operating??

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                  Clarence: It's 2 weeks since you last posted.
                  How is your device operating??
                  Hello a.king21,

my unit is still disassembled during my transition of it to the new nice plastic 24W / 37L/ 33H double tier shop cart.

am just waiting for a couple of update components to come in from overseas.
                  as usual time marches on at it's normal slow pace.
                  have made an update to my series rod system as per B & L personal instruction to Fernando WAY BACK time wise ago when B & L gave him their demonstration.
                  Will know the effect when its all back together!

till then - thanks for your asking.

as always, respects

Clarence

Comment

• A Question

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                    Hello a.king21,

my unit is still disassembled during my transition of it to the new nice plastic 24W / 37L/ 33H double tier shop cart.

am just waiting for a couple of update components to come in from overseas.
                    as usual time marches on at it's normal slow pace.
                    have made an update to my series rod system as per B & L personal instruction to Fernando WAY BACK time wise ago when B & L gave him their demonstration.
                    Will know the effect when its all back together!

till then - thanks for your asking.

as always, respects

Clarence
                    Hello Clarence: Thank God that they are people like you!
                    Is it possible to use 240V? But, in a panel there are 2 lines 120/120V because when a furnace is used plus air-conditioner then you need 240V in a panel.
                    Do we have to change anything in the blueprint? If so, then could you please get in touch with me via e-mail. Since I live in a desert air-conditioner is used a lot that's why I'm concerned because the air-conditioner uses a lot of power.
                    Thanks for your ideas! Hoping to hear from you soon!
                    Sincerely,
                    Szym1

Comment

• Originally posted by szym1 View Post
                      Hello Clarence: Thank God that they are people like you!
                      Is it possible to use 240V? But, in a panel there are 2 lines 120/120V because when a furnace is used plus air-conditioner then you need 240V in a panel.
                      Do we have to change anything in the blueprint? If so, then could you please get in touch with me via e-mail. Since I live in a desert air-conditioner is used a lot that's why I'm concerned because the air-conditioner uses a lot of power.
                      Thanks for your ideas! Hoping to hear from you soon!
                      Sincerely,
                      Szym1
                      Hello szym1,

send me a PM and we'll go your suggested e-mail route.

Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Energy from the ground

Clarence: I would like to know if this electrical set up is correct? I don't have very much experience on this. I have 4 ground rods on one circuit and 24 - ten foot rods[rods are five-eights inch copper bonded]on the other. I have not hooked up the battery yet. Is there a special order for doing the electrical hookup? I don't know yet what will be hot? I am planning on taping all the joints etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by masen View Post
                          Clarence: I would like to know if this electrical set up is correct? I don't have very much experience on this. I have 4 ground rods on one circuit and 24 - ten foot rods[rods are five-eights inch copper bonded]on the other. I have not hooked up the battery yet. Is there a special order for doing the electrical hookup? I don't know yet what will be hot? I am planning on taping all the joints etc.

Hello masen,

I tried clicking on what I believe you tried to send but nothing happened?

mainly for however many rods you use you need to space them in a series loop with 3 feet between each rod in the series loop. also as you can see in the attachment the INPUT rod to the ground grid should be centered in the loop series or as close as possible to be able to effect a balanced earth
                          potential on each leg of the ground grid RETURN to the captor.

the attachment should be able to guide you the rest of the way.
                          how effective the earth return will be totally dependent on how many rods you deploy and where your location is according to the magnetic anomaloy
                          of the earth for that particular location.

THE BEST TO YOU!

Respects,

Clarence
                          Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Pictures

Here is the picture of the ground rods before they were put down

imgurl

Here is a picture of the electrical wiring

image hosting without registration

Comment

• Originally posted by masen View Post
                              Here is the picture of the ground rods before they were put down

imgurl

Here is a picture of the electrical wiring

image hosting without registration
                              Hello masen,

the first thing that jumped out to me was the fact that your secondary windings on the toroids are backwards! I'll attach the winding photo so that you can look at it again.
                              also when you correct the secondary windings then ONLY connect the wires that come out ON TOP to each other and only connect the wires that come out on the BOTTOM to each other! include the polarizer wire with the BOTTOM connection.
                              also move the GROUND RETURN 2 1/2 turns loop up to the top secondary windings and then let it continue on to be the load neutral as you intended.

The next thing is that you split the polarizer wire BEFORE it PASSED THRU the connection to the secondary winding to the effect that it just wound up dead ended! correct that! after it passes through (use a long wire and just make a BARE SPOT on it to effect a connection) then you can let it continue on to a point where you want to use it to supply a load! little things make a BIG difference with this type unit.

If you don't mind , make these corrections and then give me another photo
                              for a look see before you flip the switch.

good to see that you are in ernest!

Respects,

Clarence
                              Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Info on ground rods

@ masen

Hello masen,

I just remembered you said you had rods one one side and then you said you had rods on the other side?

There is only supposed to be a series LINKED LOOP of ground rods that is tied to the earth return lead back to the system. there should be no separate sides
                                at all. and the ground rod that is used as the input rod should be in the outer center of the series loop.
                                maybe I misunderstood your explanation? so I thought I would just check with
                                you about that.

Also I saw that you were hard wiring the charger as a load - I would not do that - put a plug on it so that it can be hooked and unhooked at will.
                                the reason being that until you know what amount of voltage you are able to pull from the ground with the rods that you have you may want to simply plug the charger into a mains receptacle to keep the battery charged until
                                such time as you see that the unit can also carry it as a load.
                                just a easy temporary way to get a job done is all.

Also later on I would definitely get rid of the use of metal gang boxes and use the plastic instead.

Thanks, Respects,

Clarence

Comment

Working...
                                X