Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level, Nice work, . I've done better than energy from the ground, I've got
    energy from the air in a small black box. Obviously when I connect the
    Polarizer Box it negates the drain on the battery and even begins to recharge
    it. After all the battery voltage is rising while there is a 60 Watt load on it.
    The ground carries one energy and the air carries another. This device does
    not even require a ground stake.

Polarizer Box.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFNLxCvOim8

I think this is the effect people are seeing with the B&L setup that is
    powered by a battery. They see the voltage rise under a load and wet their
    pants.

The "long video" is on my channel.

Comment

• Hi Farmhand, So whats in the box?
      What happens to battery voltage if you connect the box up before turning on the load?
      If this is another joke I would still like to know how it's done.
      Thanks artv

Comment

• Ambient benefit to battery

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
        Level, Nice work, . I've done better than energy from the ground, I've got
        it. After all the battery voltage is rising while there is a 60 Watt load on it.

Polarizer Box.

pants.

Hello Farmhand,

NICE WORK there, I understand and will take your advice, I will use it on my battery set up!

thanks for the heads up on that Sir.

thanks again,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

Polarizer Box.

pants.

C'mon mate don't be so secretive... From your description I am going to take a wild guess and say you figured out a way to connect a captor loop between the two poles of a battery trying to cancel out the lenz effect? Why the big tease? Let us in man!
          When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. Its only difficult for others. Its the same when you are stupid.

Comment

• Com on Farmhand, from all the people you are the last I would expect the BS,,
            Open that box before you louse all the respect. If you have something that really works, I is totally wrong way to introduce it. You should know better.
            David.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

Polarizer Box.

pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
              Hello Farmhand,

NICE WORK there, I understand and will take your advice, I will use it on my battery set up!

thanks for the heads up on that Sir.

thanks again,

Clarence
              Heres another way to charge battery ala CAPTOR AN akula IDEA
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD9AovHxJss
              ENJOY

Comment

• So no one looked for the "Long video". Well I'll do what most other don't do, I'll
                show and explain.

Long video
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTv0n1bS35E

The effect seen is normal and expected. It is such a predictable effect that I
                can time when I connect the empty box with the ends of the clip leads just
                sitting inside it so that it looks like connecting the box has some effect, and
                along with some buzz words the deception would be complete if it were not
                for the tell in the second video.

Moral of the story. Do not believe anything you cannot see is real for yourself.

I learned the hard way, I had to also come to grips with the fact that there
                are many deceptors in this world. I say showing how things can be made to
                look interesting is so easy it child's play. Don't be fooled, ask for good evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by totoalas View Post
                  Heres another way to charge battery ala CAPTOR AN akula IDEA
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD9AovHxJss
                  ENJOY
                  Hey totalas

Nice grounding setup here is another. It is too bad that we all can't work together believing Tesla. I am a young at heart experimenter who is full of zeal and these guys who have been around for a few years doing this are so bitter
                  that the thought of zeal operating in the underclassmen only enrages them.

So much so they want me gone I will be a good boy now and go to my own
                  thread

It is too bad that people won't follow this picture and believe it.

Mikey PS don't let the poison coming from these people get on you till you lose what they use to have. They are dead spiritually, I hate to report to
                  each of you. They were injured early on as they followed everyone whole heartedly like me and you.

It doesn't have to kill you if you don't let it.

We got nothin and found nothin and nothin from nothin is nothin, so what's the big deal? We suppose to follow nothin? People who have nothin? thinkin they are sumpin?

It aint nutin

Comment

• So Farmhand, your saying the chemical reaction is producing more than the load is drawing off?
                    artv

Comment

• Hi shylo,

Farmhand may have a better explanation for what he is doing but what he is showing is a common effect with lead acid batteries. When you first start using the battery the load will as expected cause the voltage to drop. However the chemical reaction as you posted causes the battery to warm up. This warm up allows the chemical reaction to be more efficient and therefore you see a temporary rise in battery voltage. Battery voltage is a fair indicator of the battery charge but doesn't really tell the whole story. A battery can be badly sulphated and still show normal voltage until put under a load.

I have heard of a trick some of the people in the far north do in the winter is to first turn on the headlights for 30 seconds or so to help get the reaction going. Then when they turn off the headlights and crank the engine the battery is able to deliver the power needed to start the engine.

Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Yes Carrol, my batteries are not cold to begin with they are already at some
                        30 or more degrees centigrade. I think as well as the temperature thing there
                        is the lag of the chemical reaction as well at any temperature. The initial
                        loading draws power faster than the chemical processes can produce it, then
                        after some time the chemical processes catch up to the load and the battery
                        tries to find it equilibrium.

I would not be surprised if I could heat up a battery in the sun to over 40
                        degrees then bring it inside to the cool and still see the effect as the battery
                        is cooling off.

But as you quite rightly stated warming the battery can increase it's ability
                        to output power. When a car battery is almost drained sometimes trying to
                        turn it over a few times then waiting and trying again can cause the battery
                        to give up more energy and turn the motor to start it.

Basically all I did was watch the battery voltage and as it dropped to it's
                        minimum value as expected I attached the box (which was just the ends of
                        the clip leads hanging inside in free air). Then the voltage climbed as
                        expected. A ruse.

Almost any effect seen on these forums can be reproduced by trickery, including the main ones, Tariel and Don Smith ect.

Reproducing B&L's, Tariel's or Don's effects by trickery requires money or at least
                        more resources than I am prepared to expend to show it. B&L's and Tariel's setups are
                        also quite dangerous.

I don't touch 240 volt setups (grid voltage) without a GFI/RCD device in place.
                        It's just not worth the danger. B&L's setup precludes the use of a an RCD
                        because with one in place it simply will not work.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-02-2015, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Hi Farmhand,

I agree with your thoughts. A little education and some common sense can go a long way in helping to identify the real from the false. I left this forum over a year ago because I got so tired of beating my head against the wall trying to help people that insisted on believing foolishness. I will still try to help but I won't waste any time on those that don't want help.

A part of the problem is they won't take the time to learn what the real terminology means in the electronic or electrical field. They hear words and decide for themselves those words mean something magical. Like Magnetic Amplifier or self-exciting generator. I worked on magnetic amplifiers big enough to run my house and my neighbors house off of them and there was no magic involved. Just the simple concept of a saturated core of a transformer.

And another problem is since they are not really familiar with motors or generators or anything electrical they don't know what is normal and what is not. The battery thing you just showed is a fine example of that. Yet when you try to point out something like that you are accused of being over educated so you can't see the "real" picture.

I still believe it is possible to see OU because I have twice seen what I considered were cases of OU. I am still doing research and testing but only after I have something that works will I be willing to share. And then it may not be with everyone.

Take care,
                          Carroll
                          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• The problem is easy to spot : for OU in low frequency we need lots of iron and lots of copper winding = costly to experiment with
                            for OU in high frequency we need a realiable switching device able to switch both high or quite high voltage and lots of amps plus a tricky way to store it in large capacitor or to modulate it to work on our appliances
                            for OU in small factor device we need a very lucky accident to spot the correct way
                            The only thing I don't understand is ...why with all that millions of $ put into a scientific works all around the world they still didn't find OU in lab ?

Comment

• Terminology or terminal-ogy?

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                              Hi Farmhand,

I agree with your thoughts. A little education and some common sense can go a long way in helping to identify the real from the false. I left this forum over a year ago because I got so tired of beating my head against the wall trying to help people that insisted on believing foolishness. I will still try to help but I won't waste any time on those that don't want help.

A part of the problem is they won't take the time to learn what the real terminology means in the electronic or electrical field. They hear words and decide for themselves those words mean something magical. Like Magnetic Amplifier or self-exciting generator. I worked on magnetic amplifiers big enough to run my house and my neighbors house off of them and there was no magic involved. Just the simple concept of a saturated core of a transformer.

And another problem is since they are not really familiar with motors or generators or anything electrical they don't know what is normal and what is not.
                              The battery thing you just showed is a fine example of that. Yet when you try to point out something like that you are accused of being over educated so you can't see the "real" picture.

I still believe it is possible to see OU because I have twice seen what I considered were cases of OU. I am still doing research and testing but only after I have something that works will I be willing to share. And then it may not be with everyone.

Take care,
                              Carroll
                              Carroll, I feel I must reply in clarification, since I was the one who mentioned the Magnetic Amplifier. I fully admit I do not know all things concerning electronics / things electrical. However, it is highly doubtful that anyone does. Now I have been involved in the alternative energy research and experimentation for many years. There are things I have built and used on my own home (started with solar, wind, hydro, etc. moved into rotoverters, MOT and magnetic amplifier power transmission, R-E amp, pole pigs, Don smith, B.S. generator, and ground excitation ) because I didn't have enough power input into my batteries to cover everything that I wanted to power. Some of those things showed great promise, and some not so much.

When I was talking about swapping the pure sine wave inverter out with a cheaper square wave model, I mentioned the Magnetic Amplifier
                              in error, because I had used 3- 4 of them in some power transmission experiments, as well as the ferroresonant transformer (Hector P. Torres' R-E AMP). The ferroresonant transformer can indeed change a square wave into a sine wave, which is the basis for the comment on swapping out a pure sine wave inverter with adding ferroresonant transformer setup along with a square wave inverter.

You suggest that perhaps those of us who have commented on this thread, and elsewhere, don't have experience with generators, or motors. Some of my most successful rotoverter experiments, were done using an Westinghouse industrial TA power analyzer, indicating near zero (if not zero) amps drawn from both generator and inverter powered motor / generator combinations from fractional H.P. to 30 H.P. Sure, running a 1 H.P. 3 pahse motor off of a 350 watt inverter hooked to one car battery showing 0 amps DC drawn on a analogue ammeter through the inverter, is probably something most would not expect to see and might be considered magic, certainly not normal.

I try to not flash-judge peoples' intelligence, education, or possibility of contribution, until they have pretty well answered all of the above, with their own words.

In terms of OU or even the B&L devices discused here, did any of our posts make the understandig clearer, or did we just serve to confuse and obfuscate even more? What can we as a diverse group of people from all walks of life and countries, do to communicate effectively? Can we even agree on what goal or end the communications should point to? No, It seems we are left each to his own bubble of perception, experience, language, motivations, and ego.

Comment

• Hi Kenssurplus,

I apologize if you thought that comment was directed at you. You had already cleared up what you meant by that. I was actually thinking of a bunch of posts that went on and on about the magic of mag-amps. This was about a year ago or maybe a little longer. There were several people on here that thought because you could use a tiny current to control a large current there was some kind of possibility of OU. They just didn't understand you still had to supply the large current.

I agree with you one of the most difficult things to do on a forum like this is to communicate effectively. I have tried to always direct my comments to the technical aspects of whatever project is being discussed. However as you have seen that is a lot of the time not appreciated.

I certainly realize that none of us was born with whatever abilities we may have gotten over the years. We may have been given certain talents by our creator but we have to study and develop those talents. I have spent many hours on this and other forums trying to help those that actually want to learn. But I have no patience for those that want to live in a fantasy world and keep insisting you don't need to learn to make some great discovery.

Congratulations on your rotoverter test results. The fact you recognized the importance of your measurements testifies to your study and learning. There are several people on this forum that refuse to learn and study so to them everything seems magical and they would probably miss something that really was special.

Respectfully,
                                Carroll

Comment

Working...
                                X