Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same ole Level horse Sheet alert.

Level seems to be quite crooked. It is a mind control name "Level" of course he is being chased by the men in black so i had better pack up and head for the hills.

What a gas, I told you guys this character has slipped his gears.

Ground control to major Tom

Comment

• BroMikey - Agent of Suppression

BroMikey. Give it up. It's all over. We have your number. You pretend to be one us true free energy experimenters, but we can all see that all you do is make post after post of complete nonsense and blow nothing but hot air here, and you act as completely irrational as you possibly can. You are obviously posting all your voluminous make pretend irrational nonsense here to try and disrupt and bury the truth and free and open discussion about free energy by us TRUE free energy EXPERIMENTERS!!! We all know that no one could possibly be anywhere near as irrational as you present yourself here day in and day out!!! You are a fake, a fraud, and a deceiver, and you have been EXPOSED!!! You have been posting in this thread for over two weeks and you have not shown even one experiment!!! You now see my proven WORKING free energy device and you desperately want to try to suppress my work. It's just not going to work, as you are clearly an agent of suppression, and we the TRUE free energy proponents have exposed you to the WHOLE world!

... Seriously BroMikey, start taking your medication regularly and get yourself the help you very obviously need... OK? This thread is for the friendly discussion and sharing of ideas and experimental results regarding Barbosa and Leal devices. People who are unable to communicate respectfully and in a friendly and open manner are not welcome in this thread. Please take your incoherent ranting and ignorant behavior somewhere else.
      level

Comment

• Originally posted by kenssurplus View Post
        All joking and mocking aside, the variations are good to have reported, as well as the performace of such variants. The problem I am finding, is that I don't have a baseline to judge whether the variants are an improvement or not.

What I would like, but not going to get, is a rundown on where we are with the experimenting and building. Perhaps a short table of devices, a brief mention of their departure from baseline - there's that word again. Perhaps also an actual performance test.
        Hello Kensurplus. Well I have posted some experimental results which showed that a 75Ah battery driving a 750 Watt inverter and self looped back to the battery through an intelligent battery charger could easily run steady for 12 hours with the battery voltage still sitting at 12.42 Volts under load after the 12 hours of continuous self looping. The battery was probably outputting about 45 Watts total continuously for that entire 12 hours. That is a pretty good baseline to show that a 12 hour self looping runtime is nowhere near enough of a runtime with a fairly light load to be able to draw any reasonable conclusions. With that size of battery a person would have to attach an extra load of at least 50 Watts and run for quite some time such as 24 hours or more to be able to see if the battery is able to maintain a full charge.

I have also conducted an experiment that shows that just wrapping an earth ground wire several times around the high current (73 Amps) shorted secondary loop wire on a single transformer Barbosa and Leal device powered by a battery and inverter, does not give any power improvements when driving a load, and does not have any effect on the secondary loop current. There has to be more to it than that or it is an outright deception.

When a person makes a patent application, the patent application is supposed to be an accurate representation of how an invention is constructed and configured. In the Barbosa and Leal device that was disassembled and documented, they apparently had the ground wire connecting to one side of the load after it wraps around the secondary loop wire, and this is what Clarence incorporated into his own build. Such a wiring configuration was not shown in Barbosa and Leal's patent application docs however, that I can remember seeing. What can we make of this? Appears to possibly be some serious deception going on there. If you power such a device from the mains, you are going to be supplying power to the load via a ground loop back to mains or back to the mains source if it is a SWER system. That seems like a very deceptive thing to do no matter how you look at it. I can't believe that Barbosa and Leal would not be aware of ground loops for that wiring configuration when using the mains, yet they have demonstrated their devices by powering from the mains. How do you see this?

Last edited by level; 04-30-2015, 10:22 AM.
        level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
          BroMikey. Give it up. It's all over. We have your number. You pretend to be one us true free energy experimenters, but we can all see that all you do is make post after post of complete nonsense and blow nothing but hot air here, and you act as completely irrational as you possibly can. You are obviously posting all your voluminous make pretend irrational nonsense here to try and disrupt and bury the truth and free and open discussion about free energy by us TRUE free energy EXPERIMENTERS!!! We all know that no one could possibly be anywhere near as irrational as you present yourself here day in and day out!!! You are a fake, a fraud, and a deceiver, and you have been EXPOSED!!! You have been posting in this thread for over two weeks and you have not shown even one experiment!!! You now see my proven WORKING free energy device and you desperately want to try to suppress my work. It's just not going to work, as you are clearly an agent of suppression, and we the TRUE free energy proponents have exposed you to the WHOLE world!

... Seriously BroMikey, start taking your medication regularly and get yourself the help you very obviously need... OK? This thread is for the friendly discussion and sharing of ideas and experimental results regarding Barbosa and Leal devices. People who are unable to communicate respectfully and in a friendly and open manner are not welcome in this thread. Please take your incoherent ranting and ignorant behavior somewhere else.
          Just what we all had and would expect from you crooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post

Stay strong and NEVER give in to the agents of suppression. Anyone who tries to suggest tests or measurements that you can try to better understand how a free energy device you are working on is working, is OBVIOUSLY not our friend, and we should attack and insult them at every opportunity. It is definitely us against THEM!
            Hi Level ,
            I thank you very much for your insight on your device and would gladly try to replicate it with any detailed info and willing to be your friend for life if this replication being successful .I am more than motivated to build something that work and share all necessary infos with the most people at all if that is , knowing only the working replicators will reap the benefit of it . I am pretty new posting here however if I find some other way to get interesting results I will be the first in line to post it . As you said : Stay strong and NEVER give in to the agents of suppression.

For now only Clarence have given details of something to replicate and that is what should lead this thread and that is what will lead my efforts for the next few weeks because I have simply not seen any more interesting detailed stuff to replicate in the ground capture field .

I believe however anytime we can start a new thread with your idea and I will be the first in line to test and defend your prototype if proved right . Please feel free to PM me if necessary and I will not deceive you . I am a very well motivated guy knowing time to being self sufficient is of the essence adding that it is together that we will make some real change in this world for us and our following people.

Best regards

Comment

• Electron captor device?

Level,
              Don't endanger yourself by no means. But do you plan to divulge your secret? Use a second or third party if you do. Internet cafe is the best way I've heard.

Or are you testing to find how many here will beg you for your secret?

You just be safe, nothing is more important.

Sincerely,
              wantomake

Comment

• Taking the piss

Dear Level

I don't think people realize that you were just taking the piss with your photos and one wire in one wire out "free energy" device.

It seems to be confusing some peeps here.

Cheers

Fjohnnyb
                When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. Its only difficult for others. Its the same when you are stupid.

Comment

• Hi Level,

Your post reminded me of this video. After watching it read the comments and then you will understand why this country is in such bad shape. Almost no one can think for themselves.

https://youtu.be/IANwb_qT1gg

Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Level posted a device to make a point... did it very well I might add... all the "buzz" words normally used were added to engulf the illusion with mystery.

Curiosity is a good thing, it can lead you to knowledge and truth. Don't let the truth be obscured by the mere "wanting" to believe. If something works then there is a logical reason why.

The ability to identify and understand the source of energy is the key to successfully build a device that can exploit it.

Comment

• Ha! ha!
                      Dear Level;
                      If you live in North america most of the neutral from the grid is conected with the ground of your house... Thats meen you can connect the "live" wire from the grid to a load and an other directly to the ground and it will work... Sorry but no free energy here... i mean i will said as you have said before; we need more info and data from your experiment before saying it is "Free energy"

Mabe im wrong but i think you are teasing!
                      Last edited by Wistiti; 04-30-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Aw come on people - look up the word 'sarcasm'. That is what level's post was all about. He has nothing but disrespect for what some are trying to accomplish here and an ongoing personal grudge with one member in this thread. Please guys don't waste any more time filling this thread with this kind of nonsense.
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Hi ewizard,

You are overlooking a couple of things. First, Level STARTED this thread. So I guess he can post anything he wants to in it. Secondly in spite of repeated requests Clarence refuses to share any real data about what is going on with his system. So it looks like Level has decided to use a little sarcasm to express his disappointment that this thread seems to be going nowhere as far as the Clarence replication is concerned.

Respectfully,
                          Carroll
                          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Level
                            dont know the brand of tupper ware ure using...

SWER SINGLE WIRE TO EARTH GROUND system used in rural areas

thats it the secret ive been looking for Truth shall set you free

How about hybrid like an off/on grid connection just to save on power consumption Dragon's heater is like a glow in the dark solution which is very much applicable for cooking and boiling water.... especially with solar power

to add to the story using aN INVERTER BATTERY AND A CLOSED LOOP SECONDARY as CAPTOR IS ANOTHER ANIMAL ......plus the grounds ...... and no replicatorsx yet to date here and in OU strange isnt it????

still watching waiting for something to pop up ..... a video is enough to validate all claims ....enjoy experimenting
                            Last edited by totoalas; 04-30-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                              hello wantomake,

a pleasure again to speak to you sir.
                              just for information sake, I had spent the last week or so going back through some of my private B&L data which is pretty vast long story short!

I had noticed in B&L s testing and diagrams of the particular units in the test modes that there Never was described nor indicated a GROUND INPUT!
                              their two test modes were 50% MAINS and 50% BATT/INVERTER!

I thought it over for awhile and it came to me that with repect to the vmains system there WAS a GROUND INPUT! how ever it was not AT THE SITE WHERE THE GROUND RETURN system was located! it was AT THE CLOSEST SUB STATION.
                              evidently the distance away prevented it from interfering with the Captors ability to harvest ALL the modes of earth GROUND energy at the site and it did just that. their results proved it. so just recently I decided to test my unit again on mains. THIS TIME I disconnected my neutral to ground input wire and just set it aside. the reason being my MAINS ground rod was 40 + ft away and the mains substation Grounding about 8 miles away. so I perceived the ground input wolud only send mains power direct to the return grid and prevent the earth harvesting the Captor wanted to do.

so when i powered the unit up with just mains (no charger/batt/inverter)
                              and ran some of my household devices this time their performance was WAY better. I won't get into the measuremantalist of it or the test-icles of it as that would only start more pigeon drops.

the gist of it all I believe is to see what effect the inverter input to ground spacing or location has with regards to the Captor to ground return location
                              by moving it around how ever you can.

all assuming I had read your post correctly sir.
                              Just thoughts and appreciate your info also.

thanks,

Clarenbce
                              i did not notice the recent test by Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                Don't let the truth be obscured by the mere "wanting" to believe. If something works then there is a logical reason why.

The ability to identify and understand the source of energy is the key to successfully build a device that can exploit it.
                                Any working device is technology, not magic.

Just like dragon says, any working device will have a basis of operation.

Refusal to look for, and try to understand that basis of operation while claiming "open source" is suspect.

Expecting people to blindly follow in expensive replications while refusing to make reasonable measurements and answer logical questions is ludicrous.

We saw the same "Hawking and Carnival Barking" with Gerard Morin. We will see it again with the next """technology""". There will be new threads and rumors of new threads and hijacking of threads. The technologies may change but the Modus Operandi will never change.

A wise man, Matthew Jones, told me my life would be forever changed if I put BroMikey on my ignore list. He was right. I highly recommend it.

No one hates this technology. If wantamake has a working system and continues to disclose facts then I'm sure everyone here wants to hear more.

I have a good sized chunk of land and I'm ready to start punching holes; I just need more than "mere wanting to believe". I need a basis of operation, or at the very least, reliable, repeatable test results. I can't take money from ongoing projects and jump on every unknown replication. Not many can.

There are people who want to put crud in a pretty bag and sell it. I used to work for a company like that. It never works and leaves everyone with a bad taste in their mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X