Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting !!

Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Grum, I just did a quick test and 2.19Mhz is the next peak that appears to achieve a greater return (voltage). I'm seeing this at various frequencies the above being the highest. It appears there is a slight phase shift between them when they become resonant.

If I have time this afternoon I'll put an AV plug on each of the grounds with an amp meter to see if there is a difference in output between them.
    Dear Dragon.

That is great news, thank you for confirming my findings.

I had deliberately failed to mention the phase shift, sorry, but I needed to know that someone else had also, actually, done the test. I'm glad it was you !!

So the phase shift, probably caused by the distance. This would be a great test to try with a really long separation, might even enhance the received signal further ?

Well there is definitely an observation worth pursuing.

Cheers Grum.

Comment

• dragon
      your experiments are clearly appreciated .
      However...
      Yikes...new guys with no real personal history here [To reflect "THEIR BEHAVIOR} ..making demands and piling stones to throw ??

@Minsky
      This is why you don't trust freaks who delete posts. Thats not all there was in the post was it ? Did you mention Barbosa and Leal in the post or not ?
      end quote

??
      Last edited by RAMSET; 04-26-2015, 04:46 PM.
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumage View Post
        Dear Dragon.

That is great news, thank you for confirming my findings.

I had deliberately failed to mention the phase shift, sorry, but I needed to know that someone else had also, actually, done the test. I'm glad it was you !!

So the phase shift, probably caused by the distance. This would be a great test to try with a really long separation, might even enhance the received signal further ?

Well there is definitely an observation worth pursuing.

Cheers Grum.
        Grum, I don't feel my curiosity was completely settled from my quick test. Although it gave me a general feel, the phase shift is definitely something to look into. I did some tests quite a few years ago using a single ground - 2 LED's connected reverse of each other (paralleled LED connection) in series with the ground and FG ( Both input and return ). The function generator was set to an RMS level below anything that would light the LEDs then started searching frequencies. The return LED started pulsing as would be the case when you have two frequencies slightly off it returns the difference between the two but at a higher current and voltage level.

Finding that natural ground frequency to "beat" against seems to be the key here. Once the ground frequency is found you can send a second frequency into the ground at a frequency that reflects the frequency you want returned. (i.e. 50 or 60 hz ).
        Last edited by dragon; 04-26-2015, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
          Hello

Imagine how different things might be here if Clarence didn't perceive sincere questions about how his device is performing as something negative or something against him.

We could freely ask him questions

We wouldn't be sitting in almost the complete dark guessing .................................................. .................................................. .................................. and people could then decide whether to replicate or not based on actual knowledge of what Clarence's setup can actually do, rather than just guessing.

Again you accuse Clarence of abandonment concerning his replication, as if everyone is lost and the group is spiraling out of control for lack of direction.

These statements are bare faced lies. Clarence has clearly specified each part, where to buy it and just short of driving over to your house and pounding in the rods has it already done for you.

Please stop this nonsensical behavior that I punish my teenagers for, when they drag around acting like they have been mistreated. We are fully grown men and need to act like it, showing the example to our youth.

@All
          Each of you younger wondering if the information is all here, the answer is yes. Look at the beginning of the thread and you will see the parts list postings. This project may take sometime to install many rods but will be free energy for life.

Comment

• Reality, what a concept.
            level

Comment

• Okay continuing in the vane of rational thought, working from the premise that energy indeed can be extracted in the form of electrons from the earth.

Energy from the ground.

In this discussion I would like to focus on the battery.

Many chargers give a 20-30 max amp at the beginning of a batteries normal charge cycle and will quickly taper off in a matter of minutes. It is not uncommon to see a 20 amp delivery for 30 minutes then each minute after
              see a drop til 5-7 amps is reached during the course of an hour. This statement is based of a new batteries response.

The reason I am stirring up myself on this subject is the fact that Clarence has a charger running at near max, all of the time the system is on. This is important to look at.

When you look at battery type enough, you will see that this battery that Clarence has chosen can except a charge rapidly at the same time offering a charge up.

Other batteries may not operate this way. This battery is acting more like a capacitor in that sense, where it quickly absorbs and continues to supply energy freely.

14volts at 25amps = 350 watts of charging power and probably is running the two Toroid's with a small amount left over to feed raw 120vac into the 4 sending ground rods.

The toroid's are 300va each and 21awg wire is good for about 1.25-1.5amps at 120vac multiply that by 2 toroids. So 1.3amp X 120v = 156 watts X 2 toroids = 312watts

Truecharge Battery Charger | Truecharge2 20A, 40A, 60A | Xantrex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdIPn4EMyJ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdIPn4EMyJ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdIPn4EMyJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEO4A1Igyo8

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-26-2015, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Well now this is interesting. Look at the following quote from a post by Bro. Mikey:
                quote;
                The reason I am stirring up myself on this subject is the fact that Clarence has a charger running at near max, all of the time the system is on. This is important to look at. end quote.

I only have a couple of comments to make about this. First where did Bro. Mikey get this information? I may have missed it but I have not seen Clarence admit anything about how much current his charger is putting into the battery other than to admit he has to run it off the mains from time to time.

Now if what Bro. Mikey has posted is correct then that certainly adds quite a bit to the evidence that seems to show the inverter is actually powering the circuit and loads and not the ground rods. Yes, I know the load is connected to the ground rods but it certainly appears the inverter is putting the power into the ground which is then carried by the ground connection to the other rods.

Carroll
                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                  Well now this is interesting. Look at the following quote from a post by Bro. Mikey:
                  quote;
                  The reason I am stirring up myself on this subject is the fact that Clarence has a charger running at near max, all of the time the system is on. This is important to look at. end quote.

I only have a couple of comments to make about this. First where did Bro. Mikey get this information? I may have missed it but I have not seen Clarence admit anything about how much current his charger is putting into the battery other than to admit he has to run it off the mains from time to time.

Now if what Bro. Mikey has posted is correct then that certainly adds quite a bit to the evidence that seems to show the inverter is actually powering the circuit and loads and not the ground rods. Yes, I know the load is connected to the ground rods but it certainly appears the inverter is putting the power into the ground which is then carried by the ground connection to the other rods.

Carroll

Glad to see you back hitting hard.

On those smart chargers there is a LED light that lights up when the full loaded condition is engaged. A standard small version charger targets 20 amps plus continuous and max 30amp intermittent.

The circulation of energy sent into the ground and then back up the holes to the load first is the charger. This initiates the process.

Now where do I get all of this?It just falls from the sky for me.

I have been visualizing the 8 foot rods as if I were underground looking at them. 8' sending rod with 12 others all 3' away from the sending rod and themselves. This is alot of potential surface area connection to earth that is full of iron, potassium, magnesium, and all other trace metal/minerals.

Cooper rods in granite like a battery uses metals and mineral compounds to facilitate the flow of electrons.

Electrons will love this system. Send a few down the hole setting up more or less a static field and as the system is called upon not only will the electrons you sent down the hole come back, but more will piggy back from these processes.

One other correction. I don't think that the toroids take as much power as I had shown for their max. Maybe 100 watts a piece is more like it.

This leaves 100 watts being send down the 4 sending rods to stimulate
                  captor.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                    Well now this is interesting. Look at the following quote from a post by Bro. Mikey:

quote;The reason I am stirring up myself on this subject is the fact that Clarence has a charger running at near max, all of the time the system is on. This is important to look at. end quote.

Hi citfta. I did not see Clarence say anything about his charger running at near max. I don't know where BroMikey got that from. A lot of what BroMikey says here is plainly wrong, or very questionable. He also went on about how a battery and inverter can't power a microwave, but Clarence has said previously he was powering his device from the mains when he connected it to his microwave.
                    Last edited by level; 04-27-2015, 02:36 AM.
                    level

Comment

• @All

It is not wrong to expect that a 20amp charger be used at a normal level during maximum output by the inverter. This would still put the system inverter as only using up as much as a battery charger could replace or the bigger charger of 40amps would have been selected.

Just common sense reasoning by all of those skilled in the art of electronic
                      math calculations.

The battery powering an inverter powering a microwave oven on low works like this. The power levels go down as far as 20 percent and so this means
                      that the megaton is engaged only periodically. Say 4 times a minute the megatron will demand the same 100 amps from the battery each time it turns on. Then a rest period and then several seconds later the 100 amps is demanded again.

This will cause the grounding rod system to collect this extra 1000watts. But what is not yet known is, if a larger battery charger might allow for a greater recirculation of energy.

Each time a 1000 watt device is added a small portion of that 1000watts must be provided by the inverter system to ground rods, then transferring through the ground rod collector to power the load.

Each build will be slightly different than the next depending on possible variations such as location, product types and so forth.

I do not know what the value is by proportion but the requirement is to send a small amount down the holes to stimulate the cultivation of electron collection. So some proportion of so much in to get so much out must exist.

I have posted proper battery charging and demand practices. based on the right ways shown we can calculate better larger charging techniques with money as no object in the build.

This is why we hear Clarence comment that it is unimportant as to which way he charges his battery. This statement presupposes that the replicators have enough practical common knowledge to realize that the battery voltage degrades every so slightly over a period of many hours and is not the sole source of energy to run loads.

Loads that would not only exhaust the batteries joule count in a few minutes but at those demand rates would smoke the lead plates.

It is very important to follow John Bedini and his work with batteries, that many people have considered to be a waste of time.

If we were to build a captor system to provide 50,000 watts the small 20 amp charger would need to be replaced and the battery pack larger.

This small system should be great to find out many things.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 04-27-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• @All replicators

I will be running some joule counts in the future. Like this 1.67amps X 120vac X 3600seconds/hr = 721,440 joules needed to run Clarence refrigerator every hour. Then how much does the inverter battery and charger use to do this.

What each of us must remember is that if Clarence wants to maintain a good battery he can only pull off a steady C20 rate of no more than 2 amps with his charger recovering 300 watts providing the additional amps to inverter.
                        @all Replicators

The battery joule count delivery looks like this.

13v X 2amps =26 watt X 3600 = 93,600 joules per hour

while the charger is providing MAX (If it does in fact MAX)

13v X 20amps = 260 watts X 3600 seconds per hour = 936,000 joules per hour.

Joule counts for lights and the Microwave have not yet been added.

This is an investigation into electron captor from the earth, but the replication is cut and dry, so this way it is a win win formula for all.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 04-27-2015, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence
                          BroMikey,

when you get a chance shoot me a PM.

Hang Tight Bro.!

Clarence
                          Okay Clarence will do.

Comment

• tptb still here?

Bromikey,
                            The tptb attacks when you are on to something. It's the same pattern on each thread that gets close to a device or idea that could help us. Those that really are wanting to replicate this will ask questions and then start replicating. But those that tear down never will help or replicate. They boast of their intelligence but show no kindness. Show your kindness and love for this endeavor, then you are intelligent.

Clarence,
                            I have my shop running on solar. So I setup a temporary test through the inverter with a small input and output ground grid. Have a smart charger connected to the captor wound around two car coils with the four cfl(4 foot) lights on over my work bench. Very surprised to see it produce enough to power the smart charger and keep the lights on. Will run it for some time and just learn. Why? Because that's the love for this endeavor!!!

Thanks and stay the course,
                            wantomake

Comment

• C20

The C20 rate only applies if you are loading the battery on it's own.
                              If the battery is being charged then this no longer applies. That's why you can run hundreds of watts off your car battery whilst driving and your alternator is charging the battery at the same time

Comment

• Wantomake: Very interesting part replication. Could you post a schematic of your design please.

Comment

Working...
                                X