No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ferroresonance and a Jump phenomena ..

dragon
    you shared a very interesting patent exploring a "jump phenomena "
    Patent US3246219 - Ferroresonant devices - Google Patents

dragon
    If you have a function generator, a coil on a ferrite core and cap handy - calculate the resonance of the pair. Set the function generator to something other than resonance then use a pair of magnets to saturate the core. When the core is saturated to a point the induction is changed enough to set the LC into resonance will not only rise quickly it actually jumps to very high voltage levels and high current will flow through the LC.
    end quote

Have you done any definitive testing on this Jump phenomena ??
    or incorporated this into an "energy from the ground"array ?

respectfully
    Chet K
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
      Hello Turion. I looked at the schematics. The brass rod and coil wound over it are forming a capacitor. He is powering from the mains from the hot wire to ground. That is a simple ground loop. A ground loop is not free energy. The power is coming from the mains.
      Would you like to tell us where the connection to mains is made please.
      Last edited by a.king21; 04-24-2015, 02:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
        Would you like to tell us where the connection to mains is made please.
        Hello a.king21. I have seen Lorrie Matchett's couple of videos on this a few years ago and I remember he mentioned that this works from the 'house wiring'. In his other video he mentions that he was measuring current 'from the grid'. Based on this and from looking at his schematic I realized right away back then that what he was doing should be a ground loop in the mains.

If you look at his video description section for the following video of his, he mentions the following:
        "It allows you to extract free electricity from your housing wiring, enough to power a string of 30-blue led mini lights and more..."
        Free Energy " One of a Kind Device " - YouTube

If someone can get his setup to work with a battery and inverter and a connection to earth ground, then that would be something worth looking into further, but by Mr. Matchett's own description he was using the house wiring, AKA the grid, AKA the mains.
        Last edited by level; 04-24-2015, 04:07 PM.
        level

Comment

• "Ramset - Have you done any definitive testing on this Jump phenomena ??
          or incorporated this into an "energy from the ground"array ?"

Yes I have, bluntly speaking, I have no intention of sharing that data or my work in this area at this point in time. I laid out the information for others to investigate its potential, nothing more. In relation to the B&L device think of it as a modulator - instead of a magnet your using current (electromagnet) to alter inductance. That loop to ground , assuming its around 30pf, represents approx Xc= 88 meg ohm at 60 hz. At resonance it is zero. If it passes through resonance, as an example, 120 times per second (full cycle) there is a hard pulse sent into the ground allowing current to return through the same link causing huge shifts.

What would happen if there was an exchange of electrons through the ground loop from the current loop in clarences schematic? A shorted inverter...

The way I interpret this device's function is to send the Line voltage into the current loop then the same line on exit is "mixed" with voltage and its amplified current. So my question would be how do you phase mix the high current in the loop with the voltage/current input from the inverter. Leaving only the ground loop as the solution to phasing.

Comment

• I'll post something I posted to another forum dealing with the B&L apparatus. It's a response to someone looking for a translation to a Spanish language video claiming to reproduce the B&L setup:
            hi guys .. Spanish isn't my language ( a little Spanish and basic French) but this looks VERY interesting, was sent to me by a friend in Brazil .. all you Spanish speakers this is your chance to shine .. good luck with the translation .. skribat
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=lUtRFSqj504

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=lUtRFSqj504
            nice find!
            Only had time to watch the first video (over lunch at work).
            He's basically saying that the B&L schematic people have been working with are not producing the desired effects. He then shows another schematic that doesn't produce the effect either. Then, he shows one that does seem to produce abundant amps from the ground, starting around 7:20.

Here's what he says at 18:15:
            "I believe B&L haven't told us the whole truth. If we input direct current without this capacitor (see right side of diagram), there is no substantial raising of current. To capture the electrons from the ground, there needs to be a means that permits, by induction, for them to be generated. And this instrument (means of induction) is still the capacitor, one of the great protagonists of electricity and electronics."

Note, the negative input remains hanging or "in the air" as he says. He's showing 115V, 0.0-1.0A in, and at each winding of his transformer, he's getting around 168 amps. That's a lot of juice. The mains amperage draw continues to be around 1A even as he's running lights and some other gizmo (didn't catch what it was) off the output. It would seem the extra electrical charge is coming from the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
              I'll post something I posted to another forum dealing with the B&L apparatus. It's a response to someone looking for a translation to a Spanish language video claiming to reproduce the B&L setup:
              Hello Bob Smith. I have watched Hibridor's videos before and he also seems to be using the mains hot wire to go to earth ground through the load, which would probably be a ground loop. He should be testing with an inverter and battery.
              Last edited by level; 04-24-2015, 05:16 PM.
              level

Comment

Hello a.king21. I have seen Lorrie Matchett's couple of videos on this a few years ago and I remember he mentioned that this works from the 'house wiring'. In his other video he mentions that he was measuring current 'from the grid'. Based on this and from looking at his schematic I realized right away back then that what he was doing should be a ground loop in the mains.

If you look at his video description section for the following video of his, he mentions the following:
                "It allows you to extract free electricity from your housing wiring, enough to power a string of 30-blue led mini lights and more..."
                Free Energy " One of a Kind Device " - YouTube

If someone can get his setup to work with a battery and inverter and a connection to earth ground, then that would be something worth looking into further, but by Mr. Matchett's own description he was using the house wiring, AKA the grid, AKA the mains.
                There is no connection to the mains.

Comment

I don't know what you are looking at, but I explained it clearly enough. He said in his own video Description section comments that he was connecting to the house wiring/grid, as I mentioned. Mr. Matchett also added comments to his two videos to hold off on building his setup as he wasn't so sure any more about his free energy claims. Why not take a look at his own videos and comments? I posted the link. Then you can see what Mr. Matchett actually said himself. Someone must have explained to him about the ground loop problem when connecting to the mains, so he posted an update to his video descriptions about not building his setup. If you have some valid reason for thinking otherwise, state your reasons, but please watch mr. Matchett's videos first and read his video description comments and all should be clear.

Edit: Are you sure you are talking about the same device and schematics I am talking about? It should be clear from my comments which one I am talking about however...

Last edited by level; 04-24-2015, 07:01 PM.
                  level

Comment

• Take the first step

Taking the first step means reading about the invention. The next step is
                    finding out how the Patent hides the secret.

Nilson BARBOSA, et al. -- Earth Energy Generator -- 4 patents

GENERATOR CAPTURE EARTH ELECTRONS

Equipment electromagnetic generator that captures electrons Earth

It is an electromagnetic device that depending on how the connection to be connected to the grounding grid becomes free to move and capture particles energy to perform work instantly via electromagnetism. The sensor requires only a small initial force energy continually being supplied by an external power source , which can be provided by the local power utility . With this small amount of electricity consumed the sensor generates a large electromotive power . Depending on your constructive manner , the sensor can generate a power thousands of times greater than the energy that was consumed to perform the work performed and generated by the sensor , this energy that returns to the generating source ( Earth) . Use : Industrial , Commercial , Residential .

SELF-POWERED SYSTEM FOR ELECTRICITY GENERATION

Electromagnetic equipment that generates electrical energy in a closed loop between themselves .

It is a mobile or landline that instantly captures electrons through the compo electromagnetism, requiring only a small initial force energy, for a few seconds. Thus is reached closing the loop using the electromagnetic force present in the universe .

The system comprises rectifier ( AC / DC converter ), battery bank , inverter ( DC / AC ), and the captors of electrons in the headspace or electron captors land

Being a compact and mobile system that can be designed to provide electricity to low, medium or high power at any voltage and frequency.

The invention relates to a device that comprises at least three sets (A, B, C, D) of at least one device for generating an electromagnetic field (3) and (4), powered by an electricity source - without a core or with at least one core - the cores thereof or any extension thereof, preferably the windings or sets of windings thereof, being surrounded by at least a single conductive element forming a polarized and energized closed-circuit with itself (5), said sets of electromagnetic-field generating devices (3) and (4) being linked together by the opposing poles thereof to encourage the interaction of the electromagnetic fields thereof, which are preferably allocated between two hollow metal half-spheres (1) so as to concentrate and enhance the electromagnetic fields thereof, these interconnections causing, as a novel technical effect, the emergence of an electrical current that circulates, with or without voltage, in the conductive element forming a closed-circuit with itself (5) - point of the connections of the external loads - even if no load is placed thereon.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-24-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• A quick note to dragon

Thank you
                      I understand...

This Ferro resonance has been actively investigated for quite some time [as it applies to NMR],your observations and insights are greatly appreciated.

respectfully
                      Chet K
                      If you want to Change the world
                      BE that change !!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJyZ...ature=youtu.be

is the one I'm talking about.

Comment

Ok, I have already commented on that video, but anyway,
                          this is the original copy of that video posted by Lorrie Matchett:
                          Free Energy Device ( the 3rd generation ) - YouTube

It is hard to follow what he is doing because he didn't show a connection diagram, but from what I can gather the board with the plugs on it is powered 'from the grid', i.e. it is plugged into a wall socket, off camera.

This is what I get from the video:
                          He first plugs in the little night light bulb into an AC plug on his board and measures the grid current as around thirty something milliamps.
                          He then plugs in the LED string into the other plug, and the current goes a little over forty milliamps.
                          He then unplugs the LED string and plugs the LED string into the output of his device, and then plugs his device into a plug on the board.
                          He shows that the grid current doesn't increase in his measurement. It is not clear which wire he is measuring the 'grid current' on, but I guess it was the hot wire.
                          The caption on the video reads:
                          "CURRENT DRAW ( from the grid ) Zero..."
                          It seems to me he wouldn't specifically say in the video that he is measuring the current "from the grid", if he wasn't plugged into the grid, AKA the mains power.
                          In the end of the video he has disconnected the multimeter from his little AC power board, which opens the circuit on the power board, and has connected to the output of his device to measure the DC output volts of his device.
                          He plugs his device into a wall socket because the board with the plugs on it has an open circuit due to the multimeter being disconnected from it.

That is how it appears to me in the video anyway, as best as I can tell. He could be powering from an inverter, but he did mention in his video caption that he was measuring the current "from the grid", so that is why I think that is what he was probably doing, but I have already explained this previously when I pointed out that he specifically mentions 'the grid'.

Last edited by level; 04-24-2015, 11:35 PM.
                          level

Comment

Ok, I have already commented on that video, but anyway,
                            this is the original copy of that video posted by Lorrie Matchett:
                            Free Energy Device ( the 3rd generation ) - YouTube

It is hard to follow what he is doing because he didn't show a connection diagram, but from what I can gather the board with the plugs on it is powered 'from the grid', i.e. it is plugged into a wall socket, off camera.

This is what I get from the video:
                            He first plugs in the little night light bulb into an AC plug on his board and measures the grid current as around thirty something milliamps.
                            He then plugs in the LED string into the other plug, and the current goes a little over forty milliamps.
                            He then unplugs the LED string and plugs the LED string into the output of his device, and then plugs his device into a plug on the board.
                            He shows that the grid current doesn't increase in his measurement. It is not clear which wire he is measuring the 'grid current' on, but I guess it was the hot wire.
                            The caption on the video reads:
                            "CURRENT DRAW ( from the grid ) Zero..."
                            It seems to me he wouldn't specifically say in the video that he is measuring the current "from the grid", if he wasn't plugged into the grid, AKA the mains power.
                            In the end of the video he has disconnected the multimeter from his little AC power board, which opens the circuit on the power board, and has connected to the output of his device to measure the DC output volts of his device.
                            He plugs his device into a wall socket because the board with the plugs on it has an open circuit due to the multimeter being disconnected from it.

That is how it appears to me in the video anyway, as best as I can tell. He could be powering from an inverter, but he did mention in his video caption that he was measuring the current "from the grid", so that is why I think that is what he was probably doing, but I have already explained this previously when I pointed out that he specifically mentions 'the grid'.

If you read Patrick Kelly's pdf, he explains it in detail there. It is not connected to the grid. It uses the principle of electrostatic induction.
                            He mentions the grid to emphasise that the grid is used as a dipole only.
                            No electromagnetic induction, no direct connection to a hot or neutral at all.
                            Last edited by a.king21; 04-25-2015, 12:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• The rods

How many rods does it take?
                              Whats the optimum spacing?
                              I could never get the rods to add together, they put out ~ the same amount.
                              I never put juice into the rods ,I just collect off them. But its' miniscule.
                              Does putting a certian amount in give more out?
                              If Clarences' system works ,To me it's just a matter of turning the lines of induction 90 deg. to the primary input.
                              Input north & south take off east & west??
                              Is that even close?
                              artv

Comment

If you read Patrick Kelly's pdf, he explains it in detail there. It is not connected to the grid. It uses the principle of electrostatic induction.
                                He mentions the grid to emphasise that the grid is used as a dipole only.
                                No electromagnetic induction, no direct connection to a hot or neutral at all.
                                I will trust more what is shown and explained in Matchett's own video. Patrick Kelly may have misunderstood if that is what he said. My guess is you won't see the same results if you use a battery and inverter. I could be wrong. Back to Barbosa and Leal.
                                level

Comment

Working...
                                X