No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow dragon!!!, that simple change changes the perspective and gives another point of view of the system.
    Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by charly2 View Post
      Wow dragon!!!, that simple change changes the perspective and gives another point of view of the system.
      Thanks a lot.
      It's simply my interpretation of the patent drawings and could very well be wrong or incomplete to some degree.

Comment

• Don't you guys get it? Clarence is running the show here. You and others are demanding this done and that done and when your commands are not jumped right on, you act like it should have been, and now you won't have any important facts to tell your science minded friends. Whatever you are given seems not to be the facts you want. This is your attitude.

STOP DEMANDING ANSWERS AND BUILD, That is going to be your answer.

Clarence or myself and thousands of other replicator in the past could never convince the science community for the past 100 years, what makes you think anything has changed.

People only have so many hours in a day and for some of us the time we have that we feel really strong and energetic is less than it use to be.

The people on these forums however seem to have all the time and energy in the world to talk and talk and talk never lifting a finger to build.

I am sure that your investigation will prove that all of your 100's of questions are valid ones at which time I expect you to display those result imediately before the group in deep deep gratitude for this most excellent gift that has been dropped into your lap.

I hope the lights are turning on?

Cut with the arm chair command approach and build it or go to an easier replication where only paper clips and bell telephone wire need be pulled from your desk that you have saved since childhood.

Let's rock & Roll homiesI know you guys are our best hope. It is clear that you are very inquisitive plus smart so let's get ta pounding some rods AAA?

Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
        BroMikey

NO ONE here as far as I have seen is accusing Clarence of stealing electricity from anywhere. We are however wondering if it isn't coming from his own battery though. Especially after he explained how small that fridge really is that he runs off it. Suddenly the equations do make that possible. We are not mean or ignorant, we are curious.

NO ONE here is trying to tell Clarence that we don't believe him either. We are simply trying to discover for our selves how viable a device this is to spend the money on. I have built many devices and so have many others here. This place is full of scams and most of us are just trying to avoid being a sucker... again. Clarence expects us all just to take his word for it. The world does not work like that. We don't know him or his uncle or anyone related to him so just blindly trusting him without question would make us sheep. Bahhh!

I, for one, would love to ask him to please: 1. Disconnect the ground windings from the captor and run his device and tell us what happens. Or 2. To leave the windings on and connect the neutral and ground leads together and run his device and tell us what happened. And then 3. To just run his loads straight from the inverter and see what happens. Things we all would be doing if we were in possession of his device. Very simple tests that shows the difference between using the earth and not using it.

But no one here dares to ask him that because we know he (and you) will simply jump on us and say we are ignorant and uninterested. For some reason Clarence does not like doing tests.

I want to build this device, I would't be here if I wasn't interested. I'm sure all if us would love to. And if I get it working, well or not, I would be willing to test the hell out of it until this forum has had enough test results to decide for themselves whether to spend their hard earned dollars or not.

Since where I live we have intermittent power interruptions throughout the day I already have an good inverter, some serious deep cycle batteries and a serious battery charger on the way. In fact when I saw this thread I though it was pretty neat because I already have most of the big parts on the way regardless. Expanding to ground rods and some pre-wound torroids would not be too hard. So I'm not full of sh...drama and I don't think any of the other are either. I think you are and should take it easy.

Since Clarence won't do any tests I guess we have gotten everything from him that we need. No need to bother him with any more questions. I will do my own tests.

Peace
        Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2015, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
          Dragon your post didn't reveal any hidden solution to me yet but it did get my mind running over the circuit and a certain "lightbulb" moment emerged that might explain why Clarence's battery is charging slowly. Even if it is not the only reason it most definitely plays a part.

The battery charger is constantly charging the batteries but from those same battery terminals goes the power needed to run the inverter. So even with no other loads the charging power from the battery charger is still shared between the battery and the inverter running the circuit. That means that with the device turned off and the charger plugged into the mains the charging will always be faster.

Another thing to consider is Lead Acid batteries do not charge nearly as fast as they can discharge. A possible solution could be using more and larger batteries causing the charger to push more amps. Or finding a way to ultimately cut the battery out of the loop once the system is running would be ideal. In one of B&L's videos they power their device with a big UPS and once the return current from their device kicks in the batteries are completely out of the loop.
          While these posts may look to be highly intelligent to other people they are nothing but ramblings that show that you need some basic tutorials in science and electronics.

This replication is not something to hack into pieces to suit your whims so please leave these circuits in tact and build it as is, then if you are smart enough to make a change we will talk about, maybe.

There is no way to answer all of your demands for what will happen if you change this or IF you change that and all of the yelling in the world, at Clarence about what he thinks will happen IF you pull out all of the components is hardly going to give you any kind of sensible answer.

Please, you are only confusing yourselves to think you will out smart this system. Build it and and shake your head.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 04-24-2015, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• dragon
            In your statement here
            getting the current loop and earth to form a ferroresonant connection...
            end Quote

can you define this a bit more ?? "ferroresonant connection"

respectfully
            Chet K
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

• ferroresonance is a condition that occurs in a system where there is a non linear inductance in series with a capacitive link. If the system is being driven by a frequency, such as a 50/60 hz line, and the inductance shifts to a level that makes the capacitive link resonant then it creates a short circuit or a switch of sorts. This can cause high voltage conditions to occur and/or over current situations that can damage components.

When the current in the loop varies the inductance of the coil changes based on the saturation of the core. If the conditions are right this forms a resonant series LC in which case has only the resistance of the conductors to deter transfer - basically a dead short.

Comment

• dragon
                Thank you for the reply.

Chet K
                If you want to Change the world
                BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  While these posts may look to be highly intelligent to other people they are nothing but ramblings that show that you need some basic tutorials in science and electronics.

This replication is not something to hack into pieces to suit your whims so please leave these circuits in tact and build it as is, then if you are smart enough to make a change we will talk about, maybe.

There is no way to answer all of your demands for what will happen if you change this or IF you change that and all of the yelling in the world, at Clarence about what thinks IF you pull out all of the components is hardly going to give you any kind of sensible answer.

Please, you are only confusing yourselves to think you will out smart this system. Build it and and shake your head.
                  I'm curious as to what makes you such an expert BroMikey, please tell us. Have you built it? Seen it? Used it? Tested it? Or are you just very religiously taking Clarence's word for it?

You seem to have a lot to say about the matter so at least tell me why I should believe you.
                  When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. Its only difficult for others. Its the same when you are stupid.

Comment

• Hi Fjohnnyb

Actually there is no reason to pay any attention to anything Bro. Mikey posts. He didn't start this thread and he hasn't built the device under question. His only real skill (if you want to call it a skill) is to insult people. I have realized over the years that when someone has to turn to insulting a person for asking questions it is almost always because they don't have any answers and try to chase you away with insults so you will quit asking questions they can't answer. They are not man enough to admit they may not know.

Please just continue with your analysis. I think you are pretty well on the mark as to what is actually going on.

Carroll

PS: Bro Mikey was right about one thing. He said your posts might look intelligent to some people. He is correct. Your post look intelligent to those of us that have actually made a living working in electronics and really understand what is going on. Thank you for your posts.
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Dude that is because you are not listening. The challenge is the same for you as for me, Build it based on the gift given to both of us without interrogating. You and all of the same buddies setting on your hands will chime in to back you up so you will feel righteous.

I don't need lots of people petting me to know I am right.

Now how much more of an authority do I need to be?

Your minds says it does work yet it must be put to the test and knowing human nature as lazy as it is wants to be excused from the actual work.

And the whirl wind of talk will never settle anything.

Clarence is good enough to show his device so take it or leave it.

If you don't want to replicate it then no one is harassing you to do so.

Other than that your purpose here is obvious.

Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
                      I'm curious as to what makes you such an expert BroMikey, please tell us. Have you built it? Seen it? Used it? Tested it? Or are you just very religiously taking Clarence's word for it?

You seem to have a lot to say about the matter so at least tell me why I should believe you.

Comment

• Here again is a perfect example of people not listening. Analyzing and asking questions belligerently are two different things. First you attack and then when someone puts you in you place you cry like children "HE"S HURTING ME"

Like Clarence had stated before some of you act like kindergarteners.

Next you and your buddies will continue your whinning, petting each other
                        crying on one anothers shoulder mikey hurt me did you see that? Like two year olds.

mikey hurt my feelings and I don't want to play with him anymore, I.m gonna tell my mommy and friends mikey is a bad boy.

Yup kindergarteners.Of course you will poop your pants next.

Real men huh?

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                        Hi Fjohnnyb

Actually there is no reason to pay any attention to anything Bro. Mikey posts. He didn't start this thread and he hasn't built the device under question. His only real skill (if you want to call it a skill) is to insult people. I have realized over the years that when someone has to turn to insulting a person for asking questions it is almost always because they don't have any answers and try to chase you away with insults so you will quit asking questions they can't answer. They are not man enough to admit they may not know.

Please just continue with your analysis. I think you are pretty well on the mark as to what is actually going on.

Carroll

PS: Bro Mikey was right about one thing. He said your posts might look intelligent to some people. He is correct. Your post look intelligent to those of us that have actually made a living working in electronics and really understand what is going on. Thank you for your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                          ferroresonance is a condition that occurs in a system where there is a non linear inductance in series with a capacitive link. If the system is being driven by a frequency, such as a 50/60 hz line, and the inductance shifts to a level that makes the capacitive link resonant then it creates a short circuit or a switch of sorts. This can cause high voltage conditions to occur and/or over current situations that can damage components.

When the current in the loop varies the inductance of the coil changes based on the saturation of the core. If the conditions are right this forms a resonant series LC in which case has only the resistance of the conductors to deter transfer - basically a dead short.

Good day Dragon ,
                          if I am well following you and after reading 1,372,658 patent there would be some efficiency imperative to finetune the ground grid by adding for example a suitable serial capacitance on the load ground in order to resonate with the 50/60 hz captor loop operating frequency and by then maximizing the ground energy transfer . Am I right ?

Best regards

P.S. sorry if I missed the point but needed to clear this grey zone in my mind

Comment

• Clarence,
                            Have you had a chance to work this system with an alkaline battery? I know they like to soak up energy without heating up.

I'm not worried one bit about the charging of batteries as I know this is a minor improvement as compared to the overall energy amplification from the ground. I'd like to know if you were planning on building the multiphase version of the B&L toroid.

Thanks and regards

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                              ferroresonance is a condition that occurs in a system where there is a non linear inductance in series with a capacitive link. If the system is being driven by a frequency, such as a 50/60 hz line, and the inductance shifts to a level that makes the capacitive link resonant then it creates a short circuit or a switch of sorts. This can cause high voltage conditions to occur and/or over current situations that can damage components.

Here is ferroresonance

Ferroresonance in electricity networks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• God Bless you Minsky

With all due respect I think Clarence is willy to help people do his setup but 101 other experiments are all up to us.

Clarence wants to help people get his system working first, thats it, the rest is up to us.

Originally posted by Minsky View Post
                                Clarence,
                                Have you had a chance to work this system with an alkaline battery? I know they like to soak up energy without heating up.

I'm not worried one bit about the charging of batteries as I know this is a minor improvement as compared to the overall energy amplification from the ground. I'd like to know if you were planning on building the multiphase version of the B&L toroid.

Thanks and regards

Comment

Working...
                                X