Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Either people are going to replicate and stay positive or they are negative minded.
    BroMikey, what do you think it is that you are replicating? Since Clarence has provided next to no details on how his setup performs, in reality an experimenter has no real idea what they are supposed to be trying to replicate. Being positive doesn't mean putting your mind in neutral.

Reality. What a concept!
    level

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Your expressions and literary abilities show me you are a highly
      intelligent professional.

I'll BRB tonight
      @ Clarence
      Dear Sir. There above are the words from BroMikey himself. You are a highly intelligent professional. Therefore, as another intelligent and logical person, I should be able to make my point and receive an answer from you (and only you) that is devoid of emotion and deals with nothing but technology.

I think you will agree that this free energy genre has a history of being filled with fakes, frauds, and greed which has always proven a downfall to the inventor.

We were recently bombarded by false claims of magical magnets which turned into magical pole pigs which turned into magical motors and being first told the inventor was a genius and then being told that we (the people) would give him the answers he needed to help us. He has given us nothing....and now he's says he can create 5 megwatts from a 108 amp motor conversion. Can you guess who stood with him and insulted anyone with a logical question?

I would love to believe you are the real deal. You stated you liked pictures right? Pictures don't lie right. Well, most of the time anyway. I'm sure you must be very proud of your extensive field of grounding rods. I know if I had such an accomplishment I would be very proud and would have dozens of pictures from rod one to finish.

So my question and request, which I feel is logical and fair is to show pictures of your beautiful creation. You don't have to. I'm just asking if you will. People used to say on the internet....Pictures or it didn't happen!

I have two and half acres of land here and I would be more than happy to put together a water drill and start punching holes tomorrow if I had any feeling that what you have is the real deal. I can't, however, see any reason to think you are the real deal without your willingness to respond to logical requests and questions.

It is, however, your choice as to how you wish to appear to those of us using logic in place of childish emotional responses, anger, and insults being used by others. As it stands now, you are standing beside them. Or rather, they are standing next to you ready to pounce on anyone asking questions. All too happy to brown nose and guard their golden goose so to speak. Do you need that or can you handle yourself without the hoopla and drama they create?

The choice is yours Sir. There are a good many of us, with money to replicate your work should you choose to take the time to entertain our questions, but we stand on logic and reason. There is no room for nonsense in our world.

If you are or anyone else is insulted by my simple request then I am sorry and I wish you a happy journey.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
        So my question and request, which I feel is logical and fair is to show pictures of your beautiful creation. You don't have to. I'm just asking if you will. People used to say on the internet....Pictures or it didn't happen!
        Hello OrthoParameter. Clarence has posted several pictures of his setup in this thread already, but the problem is he has provided little details on how his setup actually performs. Pictures can't really tell you much about performance unfortunately.

I have attached another picture from Clarence posted elsewhere showing the type of ground rods he is using.

Last edited by level; 04-05-2016, 11:09 PM.
        level

Comment

• Pictures

Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
          @ Clarence
          Dear Sir. There above are the words from BroMikey himself. You are a highly intelligent professional. Therefore, as another intelligent and logical person, I should be able to make my point and receive an answer from you (and only you) that is devoid of emotion and deals with nothing but technology.

I think you will agree that this free energy genre has a history of being filled with fakes, frauds, and greed which has always proven a downfall to the inventor.

We were recently bombarded by false claims of magical magnets which turned into magical pole pigs which turned into magical motors and being first told the inventor was a genius and then being told that we (the people) would give him the answers he needed to help us. He has given us nothing....and now he's says he can create 5 megwatts from a 108 amp motor conversion. Can you guess who stood with him and insulted anyone with a logical question?

I would love to believe you are the real deal. You stated you liked pictures right? Pictures don't lie right. Well, most of the time anyway. I'm sure you must be very proud of your extensive field of grounding rods. I know if I had such an accomplishment I would be very proud and would have dozens of pictures from rod one to finish.

I have two and half acres of land here and I would be more than happy to put together a water drill and start punching holes tomorrow if I had any feeling that what you have is the real deal. I can't, however, see any reason to think you are the real deal without your willingness to respond to logical requests and questions.

It is, however, your choice as to how you wish to appear to those of us using logic in place of childish emotional responses, anger, and insults being used by others. As it stands now, you are standing beside them. Or rather, they are standing next to you ready to pounce on anyone asking questions. All too happy to brown nose and guard their golden goose so to speak. Do you need that or can you handle yourself without the hoopla and drama they create?

The choice is yours Sir. There are a good many of us, with money to replicate your work should you choose to take the time to entertain our questions, but we stand on logic and reason. There is no room for nonsense in our world.

If you are or anyone else is insulted by my simple request then I am sorry and I wish you a happy journey.

Hello OrthoParameter,

I don't entertain anyone ever.
          If you have a question to ask ask it point blank.
          If you want photos - what kind about WHAT.
          If its about "testing" , forget it. I have stated before I am out of that category . I have a unit that works and that's the category I'll stay in.

cheers,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
            Hello OrthoParameter,

If its about "testing" , forget it. I have stated before I am out of that category . I have a unit that works and that's the category I'll stay in.

cheers,

Clarence
            How magnanimous of you sir.
            My question was clearly posed and I see no reason to repeat myself.
            Again, my request for photos was likewise clear if you bothered to read it.
            I can see clearly what category you are in sir and you are welcome to it.

I am saddened by your response but truly sir, I am not surprised.
            I will never darken your doorstep or this thread again....it belongs to you and others who would fit your category.

I do however appreciate the fact that you did respond without insult or injury to me. Thank you for that sir. Good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
              Hello OrthoParameter. Clarence has posted several pictures of his setup in this thread already, but the problem is he has provided little details on how his setup actually performs. Pictures can't really tell you much about performance unfortunately.

I have attached another picture from Clarence posted elsewhere showing the type of ground rods he is using.

thank you for the response level.
              ok now I'm done here

Comment

• I will tell you what, folks, these guys can twist almost everything and when he sells all of his university Tee Shirts, Sweats, Jersey's, beer coolers that
                have that LOGO, cancel his subscription to popular science (6th grade reading) or any other higher profile scientific journals, then I will believe
                he is searching for OVER UNITY.

Another Big Boy who thinks the rest of us are living a fairytale to think
                free energy exist, in direct defiance to his college professors opinion.

I never insult SIR but you took it as one, is your whinny choice, no grown up big boy is going to pet you sweet desktop cry baby children pushing a
                pencil for 50 years.

I am beginning to get sleepy now, gotta get back to the work fellows.

What a bunch of panty waist men this generation has produced.
                I wouldn't want to fight any wars with them as my mates, they
                would shoot me in the back as they always do.

I can't take it anymore, I need to get some tooth picks for my eye lids
                this sweet man is putting me out.

All experiments are worth exploring with an open mind such as our friend Gerard who felt he was getting something good. I won't stand by while you terrorize people. However we should not mix apples with oranges here, leaving our listeners thinking Clarence is projecting some sort of new experiment.

Again the confusion being injected by the nay sayers who can't stand the rest of us rejoicing in the obvious victories in store for those who believe.

I have tried and will continue to be kind not using the rifle instead just a shot gun to splatter the truth on the walls of faith hoping not to kill any specific Nay Sayer, it just seems to be inevitable.

As long as I am in this body I will not stand by while others are trampled.

I hope each of you understand the war of constantly being lied upon.

I really have grown to expect it from this throw away generation of
                men who show nothing but hate for something outside the box.

And when I see these piranha type men devouring the good people
                I will not stand by and join their whining party while they twist rip
                bite, tare.

Basically men who have the pack mentality who never reason only
                getting the right answer that pays the most at the expense of the truth.

Clarence is the nicest strong man I have ever been graced to be around
                on these threads. He doesn't like the standard troll/ complainers response
                any more than I do, but is able to turn it all around, completing his work an adventure.

Even in the face of the hostility. The lies that Clarence is deluded is the same treatment any man gets when he goes outside the pack animal
                programmed dogma.

Now that we have another winner who has a working unit, people from around the world high up in the university thinking are bound by their
                conditioning to attack, like all pack animals do.

Never do they count the joules, only pointed questions to discredit.

This is because their hearts are not in the work of discovery, they are
                here to see to it that their dogma that they are taught is upheld.

I listen to them on other threads not on the site, as they and their engineer friends go on about how smart they are and how much money they are
                making because they follow the pack.

These engineers go on and on in their arrogant manner, and many have given their entire lives to manipulate by destroying their peers who they consider opponents.

Doggy eat the doggy and doggy eat the dogma, world.

Well now this is their choice, but don,t bring your trash around us
                expecting us to fall under your spell of non-sense.

Trash fed Kronies can only speak the same ole university level spewing.

@ Clarence
                Dear Sir. There above are the words from BroMikey himself.

We were recently bombarded by false claims of magical magnets which turned into magical pole pigs

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-22-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
                  thank you for the response level.
                  ok now I'm done here
                  You were never here for any good reason but to disrupt. You can't
                  stand it here, bye

Comment

• Pucker power whinny man. No one is going to pet you here. Be gone.
                    Go work your tricks on the gullible. We can see through your real reason
                    for being here.

Success is near boys the trolls are in numbers.

How magnanimous of you sir.
                    My question was clearly posed and I see no reason to repeat myself.
                    Again, my request for photos was likewise clear if you bothered to read it.
                    I can see clearly what category you are in sir and you are welcome to it.

I am saddened by your response but truly sir, I am not surprised.
                    I will never darken your doorstep or this thread again....it belongs to you and others who would fit your category.

I do however appreciate the fact that you did respond without insult or injury to me. Thank you for that sir. Good day.

Comment

• Is that what you are here for?

Just trolling thru AAA? We all know your kind. High minded, closed minded.
                      Most of our fathers are just like you are. Dinosaur thinkers.

Originally posted by level View Post
                      BroMikey, what do you think it is that you are replicating? Since Clarence has provided next to no details on how his setup performs, in reality an experimenter has no real idea what they are supposed to be trying to replicate. Being positive doesn't mean putting your mind in neutral.

Reality. What a concept!

Comment

• Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
                        thanks clarence, you are a gentleman
                        You are also pedroxime

Yes he is. I am trying to follow his example hoping the shotgun method gets the message across. Yet the rifle will come out if needed.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 04-22-2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Clarence I have another couple of questions for you

I haven't seen these questions asked or answered yet on this forum, my apologies if they already were asked.

1. Using your best guesstimate how many hours would you say you've run your various devices in total using this B&L generator device?

2. Since you have finished your B&L generator, have you had to top off the battery at all with a separate wall charger yet?

Comment

• Okay let me recap on the diagrams for the toroidal cores that
                            act as exciter transformers, regulation devices.

Clarence has pointed out specifically verbally that the primaries are both wound in a CLOCKWISE direction.

#1 Primaries are "CW" "Clock Wise" wound 21awg 242 turns (Tortran figures)

#2. Secondaries are all wound "CCW"= "Counter Clock Wise" 2turns 4awg wire

Clarence has stated many times that both toroid's are the same.

Also a very important piece to read up on are Clarence recent statements concerning the proper way of hooking the secondaries in order to defeat LENZ LAW. I suggest that we all go back and read this again.

Some of us don't see the pictures well and do better with words so now we know beyond any doubt that both toroids are the same.

Also if the secondaries are connected backwards the amperage will sort. This is true of many transformer winding, if opposing winds are not connected in sync the amps rise fast.

In this case what we are dealing with are the same transformer used today for spot welding. Toroid's are becoming more dominate.

A spot welder produces a few volts and hundreds of amps, so this transformer is nothing new, however hooking two of these toroid's together is very new.

So now you all have it, nothing mysteriously reverse wound one different from the other just connect them secondaries like we see in the Photo and we are off and running.

Each of us expect and want certain instructions that may not be available the way you want it, but I encourage each of you to press in anyway and once you are engaged you will figure it out.

For instances many times when i have done transformer work in the past there always seemed to be that last wire or set of wires that I was unsure about so i always learned a way to protect all of my tests.

If you are uncertain when connecting an expensive transformer up please use a breaker to be safe, first measuring the current flows.

If you just rolled out of bed and connected is wrong (OOPS) you will still be okay.

In this case many of you are beside yourselves to be exactly sure of
                            the correct secondary connection path. Please follow my advise.

Just because we have a project dropped into our lap that need not be experimented with, let's not throw out all of our years of training either.

In this case I would use one of my 50amp breakers to connect secondaries up with. Especially if you are not yet sending power into both the toroids and the ground at the same time.

I would assume a simple test of inverter to toroids at one stage of the setup be in order. Then other connections. This is an assumption.

Clarence has stated that not much of the overall power is going through the toroids. Since the primaries are rated at a max of 300va
                            using a 21awg wire a max of 2.5 amps @120vac with the idling much much lower.

The primaries and the secondaries idle at small amp values, no more than 500ma each for primary (Educated Guessing now) and 5 amps in the secondaries if that.

So the point is if you are unsure when it comes time to connect your toroids and don't want to do what Clarence did burn them babies out then use a break on the secondaries to be sure, til you have the right direction.

See how easy that was?
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 04-22-2015, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• I would like to know the answer as well...

Originally posted by dielectric View Post
                              Clarence I have another couple of questions for you

I haven't seen these questions asked or answered yet on this forum, my apologies if they already were asked.

1. Using your best guesstimate how many hours would you say you've run your various devices in total using this B&L generator device?

2. Since you have finished your B&L generator, have you had to top off the battery at all with a separate wall charger yet?
                              Hi Clarence, can you please answer this man? I too would love to know the answers. Especially to question 2.

Thanks for your time.
                              When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. Its only difficult for others. Its the same when you are stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                                Hello OrthoParameter,

Hello Clarence. Well, that about says it all. I was hoping you would rethink your position here and honestly tell people how your device is actually performing, but that is clearly not going to happen.

I think I have stated clearly enough in this thread the facts of the actual situation here with Clarence, so I will leave it at that.

Happy experimenting, and never shy away from the truth...
                                level

Comment

Working...
                                X