X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fires-are y"all safe?

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Hello Clarence,
    Not been posting for awhile, but have looked in some time to see your post.

I've still got my single toroid setup on the work bench but not been able to do any further testing. Inverter, good charger, bank (9) high amp batteries, the whole setup. I even have (3) PV panels 85 watts each to use as I want.

I know you'll not disclose yet what your setup is. I understand. When you are ready I have most of what's needed to start helping if I can.

Glad you still keeping the fire burning. Yes we got many forest fires around the area. Wrong choice of words.

wantomake
    Hello wantomake,

With regard to the wildfires - are all of you safe at present.
    Saw all of the destruction on news.
    Was concerned?

Clarence

Comment

• Safe distance

Thanks for asking,
      I live in the foothills away from the fires in upstate SC. Of course the Tennessee fires are some distance from us. We had much smoke weeks ago but most fires are out now thanks to the rain and hard working Fire fighters.

Not been in the shop much lately due to life and cold rain. Still watching and hoping for your project and testing.

Blessings my friend,
      wantomake
      James

Comment

• Charge Controller

[QUOTE=wantomake;295644]Thanks for asking,
        I live in the foothills away from the fires in upstate SC. Of course the Tennessee fires are some distance from us. We had much smoke weeks ago but most fires are out now thanks to the rain and hard working Fire fighters.

Not been in the shop much lately due to life and cold rain. Still watching and hoping for your project and testing.

Blessings my friend,
        wantomake
        James[/QUOTE

James,

my efforts are at a stand down till DEC 21.till then have been trying to evaluate the use of a MPPT controller versus a smaller regular PWM
        controller the PWM should suffice for a smaller array while The MPPT is said to be best for multiple grouped small arrays to get the best out of its use.
        the 30 amp MPPT I have is not a small doggie - its huge. I feel that some
        solid state component that size and that involved does not operate without energy use cost. This is probably what is limiting the run time at present.
        It seems to be sapping just enough PV output to keep the one battery from
        taking enough charge to Build-Hold-Stabilize its start out voltage.I have both types to work with so that is what I will do between now and the 21 st .

speaking of rain and cold, here it's rained three days with a now total of 11 inches. Bayous, creeks and such DO NOT like those amounts. Flood warnings out now.
        Any stray comments you have just shoot me an E.

Blessings James,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinyasi
          Is there some other way to get the attached photo to me, 'cuz I sure would appreciate your data for study. Thanks.
          Hello Vinny

What Clarence is doing is covered in the very beginning of the thread.
          Why you cannot see the pictures? I'll see if I can help by seeing them.

Let me go check, BRB

Not real sure who pulled out their pictures yet. Clarence did an induction
          cooker and tesla coil and bifilar coil and so much more.

I have no way of knowing which picture you were interested in as there
          are so so many.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 12-08-2016, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence
            Hello BRO,

Maybe this will help ?????

Regards,

Clarence
            Yeah yeah that's a great shot Clarence, hey Vinny? I always figured
            put a 50 amp breaker on it in case I hooked it up backwards just on
            idle

Comment

• Beware of the weasel _ a real p o s

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              Yeah yeah that's a great shot Clarence, hey Vinny? I always figured
              put a 50 amp breaker on it in case I hooked it up backwards just on
              idle
              Hello Bro,

You and ALL need to be aware that Weasel is a Hacking Scum Bag Of ****
              so don't be fooled by this brain dead idiot. I have done away with my photobucket account and will revert to the old JPG method to get info across
              from now on.

The only help THAT needs is under the GREEN.

Later

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
                No. Reverse wiring was not in his book. What he said was, "in a peculiar way".

But he was interviewed by a Paul Scarzo and, in that interview, he admits to accidentally hooking them up backwards on two separate branch circuits in one of the apartments in his complex. He also has admitted the backwards requirement, more than once, in emails to me.

...or search for the video series using the search terms:

tesla's tri-metal generator
                Originally posted by clarence View Post
                Hello Bro,

You and ALL need to be aware that Weasel is a Hacking Scum Bag Of ****
                so don't be fooled by this brain dead idiot. I have done away with my photobucket account and will revert to the old JPG method to get info across
                from now on.

The only help THAT needs is under the GREEN.

Later

Clarence
                WOW who is that guy? Do you mean Vinny? Or whatever his name is?
                You mean Vinyasi, right. Someone else called him Jim G. maybe that is
                his name? Anyway I really don't understand their motives.

Did he hack your computer? Or your pictures?

Maybe someone already knows who this guy is. I noticed he pulled out.
                I figured he wanted to learn from us. What did he do?

I'll post your stuff on my site and nobody will ever get in. How did he
                get your username and password?

Send me all your pictures and I'll send you the links in an email
                and the picture can be freely accessed without incidence by all.

I can put up 50 pictures in 10 minutes.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 12-09-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post

Blessings my friend,
                  wantomake
                  James
                  I hope all is well. Some have suggested that this is a deliberate act
                  but we have had dry weather right?

I have not looked closely at the data surrounding the size and scope
                  of all of these fires but it does seem that to many individual fires popped
                  up all of a sudden. 21 arrested already from what I am hearing.

Unless my reports are inaccurate which occurs regularly on these
                  CNN fake news sites. One day the news says the sky is black and the
                  next day we are all suppose to believe it's now turned to peach.

May the Lord watch over you.

Michael Rowland (Central Kansas)

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    WOW who is that guy?
                    You mean Vinyasi, right.
                    Hello BRO,

Yes I mean the ******* you mentioned ! !
                    Sneaky little Bastard that he is.

Right when IT first posted some photos from
                    my Photo Bucket account I knew right then what he had done.
                    The WEASEL thinks he was smart by using the back door
                    method to get into my account. I would explain but it would only
                    enable maybe some other WEASEL to do the same. IT can do the same thing to YOUR PHOTO ACCOUNT also.
                    That is why I was trying to warn you and all others about the bastard.
                    When you have the time send me an E and I will explain.
                    IT needs a 44caliber REALITY !

LATER,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                      Hello BRO,

Yes I mean the ******* you mentioned ! !
                      Sneaky little Bastard that he is.

Right when IT first posted some photos from
                      my Photo Bucket account I knew right then what he had done.
                      The WEASEL thinks he was smart by using the back door
                      method to get into my account. I would explain but it would only
                      enable maybe some other WEASEL to do the same. IT can do the same thing to YOUR PHOTO ACCOUNT also.
                      That is why I was trying to warn you and all others about the bastard.
                      When you have the time send me an E and I will explain.
                      IT needs a 44caliber REALITY !

LATER,

Clarence
                      Gotchya, The world is full of idle folks doing their dirty little deeds
                      thinking it is cute. I had a problem like that is the past but no more.
                      I use a method impossible to hack so I am the dictator here, the
                      way it should be.

Why in the world would a pencil neck geek be doing something so guffy?

He lays on his pillow and does video sideways, a bit strange but
                      who knows what lives there. I have emails coming to me where the
                      hackers are posing themselves as a company I deal with. If I fall
                      for their little ploy they have me filling out info.

Sneaky it right, the header looks just like my phone company or
                      my electric company then they want me to sigh in. What a joke,
                      I have never fallen for that since my credit card was hacked.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-10-2016, 05:21 AM.

Comment

I'll post your stuff on my site and nobody will ever get in.
                        Send me all your pictures and I'll send you the links in an email
                        and the picture can be freely accessed without incidence by all.
                        I can put up 50 pictures in 10 minutes.
                        Hello BRO,

If its alright with you Can I E my posts to you with photo and you
                        pass it on to forum as coming from you - may make it easier and you can
                        save all photos to your self ?
                        Would be indeed a blessing to others - Maybe a pain in the ass for you tho ?

Please advise By post or E BRO either way is good.

Thanks as Always,

Clarence
                        Last edited by clarence; 12-10-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                          Hello BRO,

If its alright with you Can I E my posts to you with photo and you
                          pass it on to forum as coming from you - may make it easier and you can
                          save all photos to your self ?
                          Would be indeed a blessing to others - Maybe a pain in the ass for you tho ?

Please advise By post or E BRO either way is good.

Thanks as Always,

Clarence
                          Done did deal, iron clad, etched in stone security as I don't want to
                          lose our hard work and also think it a crime to keep it all a secret.
                          I know that you have an open heart to share

I would be delighted to post your pictures anytime and when you want
                          anything changed just let me know and I'll do what is needed.

Like I said, I can do it fast and easy. Well it's my own domain I pay for
                          each year so instantly everything goes up. I had hackers try to come
                          in and the security systems prevent easy access.

In fact that system will track down offenders.
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 12-10-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Done did deal, iron clad, etched in stone security as I don't want to
                            lose our hard work and also think it a crime to keep it all a secret.
                            I know that you have an open heart to share

I would be delighted to post your pictures anytime and when you want
                            anything changed just let me know and I'll do what is needed.

Like I said, I can do it fast and easy. Well it's my own domain I pay for
                            each year so instantly everything goes up. I had hackers try to come
                            in and the security systems prevent easy access.

In fact that system will track down offenders.
                            Thanks BRO,

You should have my first E photos to you by now.
                            BTW you are free to do with any and all of them as it fits your needs
                            also.

Bless you Bro!

Clarence

Comment

• It looks like the guy looked at all your pictures and then he deleted
                              them? Or someone deleted them.

He apologized by saying he is a weak WEASEL hacker or someone
                              who can figure out how to find the magic peek-hole. That way he
                              could invite everyone over to show them his secret find.

Well he did admit that he is a WEASEL. And weak and how it isn't
                              his fault for hacking in. This is to much because next he says
                              it is your fault for leaving the barn door wide open.

What a world we live in of zero cyber security, I mean even the USA
                              government can't keep any secrets with all of the open doors all over
                              the web.

Excuse me I am weak? That is his excuse? Old and weak
                              and manicy plus really smart? Shame on you for making me
                              do it? What a RIP.

But he does admit he had a weak moment and hacks your account
                              into nowhere-land.

Sorry about laughing so hard but this is what happened to me by one
                              person after another to I found some real space to keep private. The
                              FACEBOOK-TWITTER-MYSPACE and so many more are nothing more
                              than a CIA tool to get everyone to share information that can be
                              easily hacked.

It hurts when you find out nothing is safe for the lone wolves.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-12-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence
                                Hello BRO,

IT made a useless latest edit to IT thievery as if he had the world by the balls.
                                So ignorant that IT can't see that the PILE OF BULLSZIT IT put out is MUTE!
                                There is one GREAT FALLACY to the whole B&L DEVICE that makes it ALL MUTE.

You could give that one the answer, write it on his forehead and he
                                would do video again on the philosophical life of a pillowed camera man
                                never mentioning the answer.

It makes no sense only to provoke and the reason I know this? Because
                                like almost everyone here wants to be revered as super-genius will not
                                answer any intelligent questions.

Many bozo's have come and gone who took out the leaders with such
                                ease by just being themselves. School smarts are the main enemy in his
                                case. Big degree.

There just isn't anyway to control these group-y's who are off in left field.

Comment

Working...
                                X