• Show
Clear All

• clarence
    replied
    Ha! Ha!

@ ALL,

Don't be fooled by Ole smooth Lips.
    When you get HIGH LOAD AMPERAGE from the Ground and very MINIMAL
    amp draw From a wall socket as recorded by your KAW meter then you can know your OWN TRUE story.

You can note in my past post Pics That I use the # 6 AWG from the input all the way through to and including the ground rods themselves as this keeps the system resistance LOW!

I have put up to 37 AMP LOAD on a 20 amp wall socket for the unit I am still using DAILY. The watt reading shown on the KAW meter was ALWAYS very low.
    Be it Known AS LUC said that even the MINIMAL system Resistance WILL drop the system voltage as more loads are added.

Do what you will as it is ALWAYS YOUR CHOICE!

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• gotoluc
    replied
    Yes level, such exciting times we live in!... all this time we had the possibility of free energy right under our nose... all we needed is the invention of these Kill-A-Watt meters to prove that you can get free power between a single Grid Hot wire and an Isolated Ground, aka "ground loop".

Who would of known

Luc
    Last edited by gotoluc; 10-21-2017, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Hello gotoluc. Thanks for your video replication of the most advanced form of the B&L captor loop setup! I think if you hadn't replicated it, some people would just not have believed me. Now that is replicated, maybe this will make those agents of suppression and their silly nonsense about mains ground loops go away for good. Anyone can clearly see that the power meter shows 0 Watts input from the mains wall socket, and of course power meters of that high quality could never ever be wrong, so that is 100% proof that these devices are over unity!!!
    Or is it?

Leave a comment:

• gotoluc
    replied
    Here is a Full Video Demo of a simplified "Poor Man's Version" of the Barbosa and Leal Device.

Believe it or not you can get even better results with this version "ZERO WATTS IN" and no need of expensive transformer to do it!!!

Link to video: https://youtu.be/T5GajJzVIHs

TOTALLY FREE ENERGY

Have fun and I'm not responsible for any harm you may cause or utility costs.

Luc
    Last edited by gotoluc; 10-21-2017, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    A mains ground loop is a mains ground loop is a mains ground loop. There is just no getting around that.

In the following picture of the very advanced setup which I created back in the Spring of 2015, I show the most advanced form of a B&L 'captor loop' type device ever created to date. This is much more advanced than B&L's and Clarence's setups because it only uses one single two foot long rusty ground rod and a few thin cheapo alligator clip lead wires. The yellow clip lead connects to the mains hot phase wire only. The green clip lead connects to the rusty two foot long ground rod.

This is a B&L device stripped down to it's very purist essence which only people with the most advanced understanding of these devices could understand up till now, but I am sharing these advanced secrets with all of you here for free.

Here are the secrets:
    You must use a very short and rusty ground rod as this AMPLIFIES THE POWER IMMENSELY due to the interaction with the rust and the ions in the earth, and you need to use very thin aligator clip lead wires as well, as this CONCENTRATES THE ELECTRONS!!! There it is. The secrets have been revealed!!! Don't let anyone tell you this is really just a mains ground loop, as they are just agents of suppression who are trying to confuse you with facts.

Remember, a short rusty single ground rod and thin cheapo clip lead wires are the secret to collecting and concentrating the power. All this other mumbo jumbo about power toroids and captor loops and special windings was just put in the patent applications by B&L to throw people off the real secrets behind these setups, which I have now revealed to all.

It's good to be open minded, but not so good to be so open minded that your brains may fall out. If the emperor does not appear to be wearing any clothes, then it is perfectly OK to say so. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Core

Originally posted by liable View Post
    I have got two tortran td060 60va, it has 1460 turns covered origin ,but has been removed now,I want to rewind it,can anyone tell me how much turn to cover it? 330 or 660 turns on each core ?I want replicate device like vrand did
    Liable,

Seems the protective covering was also torn away and damaged.
    needs to be replaced by protective covering before attempting to
    wind new turns.
    Also between layers of new winds cover the layers as you go with 3/4 inch
    wide beige color masking tape.
    It makes it easier on your eyes to count the number of new turns in each new layer.

It takes 330 turns of # 20 AWG Magnetic wire. Approx 6" for each turn X 330 turns equals 1980 inches divided by 12 inches equals 165 feet of wire
    needed.
    Get a 200 foot small spool to work with as it will need to be small enough to pass through the center of the core for each turn.

Hope this helps.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by liable View Post
    I have got two tortran td060 60va, it has 1460 turns covered origin ,but has been removed now,I want to rewind it,can anyone tell me how much turn to cover it? 330 or 660 turns on each core ?I want replicate device like vrand did
    You will have to read up because he tells you how many turns. Go back and
    read. If I find it I will tell you.

Leave a comment:

• liable
    replied
    my core

it is secondhand
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• liable
    replied
    help

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    BULL**** NEVER LEARNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clarence
    He is afraid that you did it right. After all Level has been saying that
    you are a liar and a failure in his own cute way for years, What else
    could we expect. This is a good example of suppression, people
    paid a few bucks to discredit inventors with no scientific base.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied

Last edited by level; 10-20-2017, 09:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    More bull****!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by level View Post
    Hello Clarence. You show no AC current measurement of the mains hot phase wire on your mains extension cord at the input to your setup using your clamp-on meter when powering the exact same load. Why? What is the current reading on the hot phase wire when powering the same load?

It really appears some people just have to learn the hard way...
    BULL**** NEVER LEARNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Hello Clarence. You show no AC current measurement of the mains hot phase wire on your mains extension cord at the input to your setup using your clamp-on meter when powering the exact same load. Why? What is the current reading on the hot phase wire when powering the same load?

It really appears some people just have to learn the hard way...

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Bull****

Originally posted by level View Post
    if it 'works' when connected to the mains but does not 'work' at all the same when using a battery and inverter then it is pretty certain what you are seeing is due to a mains ground loop, cats or no cats. b&l seem to have been fooled by this as well, but it appears they eventually realized or it was explained to them by an unhappy power company that it was just due to a mains ground loop. I guess some people may just have to find out the hard way when the power company lays charges and the police show up at their door. :d

bull****.....!

Leave a comment:

• Wistiti
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clarence,
    Hello ole friend.

Not using the mains means just that. I've been using a UPS but it doesn't have high wattage output. So I need to invest in good pure sine wave inverter for my setup.

To All,
    Replication on this forum is everyone's choice and not mine or Clarence advice. You build at your own risk. That's the spirit of this forum, to take a chance/risk to build an idea you read about here. I've spent time and resources several times to attempt replicating ideas here. I've lost both but gained knowledge. I know this is my doing. Not a forum members fault that presented the idea.

wantomake
    Completly agree with you on this wantomake!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X