Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by tvka View Post
    BroMikey,

    Oh, great
    My english is far from perfect. Yet I can communicate in 4 languages.
    Don't worry, I will have my readings. Just not with this silly "captor" setup.
    Pretty evident it can not "pump" anything from earth.

    Clarence on a new project? This one supposed to be finalized already?
    Well, well
    Are you calling Clarence Captor replication silly?

    Bad boy, not good. How do you say "Hard Head in 3 other

    languages? Clarence is not going to let you call his captor a lie.

    Go take readings and come back when you are serious.

    No one has asked for your endless wisdom of consultation

    Should Clarence maybe drop to the floor and give your Hindass

    50 pushup also?

    Leave a comment:


  • tvka
    replied
    BroMikey,

    Oh, great
    My english is far from perfect. Yet I can communicate in 4 languages.
    Don't worry, I will have my readings. Just not with this silly "captor" setup.
    Pretty evident it can not "pump" anything from earth.

    Clarence on a new project? This one supposed to be finalized already?
    Well, well

    Leave a comment:


  • BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by tvka View Post
    Clarence,

    Main want is as stated- please measure currents- incoming I1 and outgoing I2 as on drawing and announce them. It's easy with clamp meter.
    Originally posted by BroMikey
    Hi tvka

    I have looked at this question and looked at this question and

    looked at this question and finally I realized WHAT the question

    is. The question IS

    what is the current on L1 and L2

    The way you typed the question is very confusing.

    L1 = neutral and the designation L2 = hot leg

    Before when you posted the question it looked like you wrote

    "check 11 &12 for me" check current? 11 &12?


    No!!!

    Now Clarence is very busy and you guys need to follow this thread

    like it is posted. Clarence just told you all that he does not

    waste a lot of time with those measurements. If you want to

    measure, that is fine.


    In the future use the capital L1 and the capital L2 please.

    It has taken me 2 days to understand you and I am sure

    Clarence is on a new project that takes all of his time.
    Originally posted by tvka View Post
    Clarence,


    Could you please measure I1 and I2 and announce them?
    Originally posted by tvka View Post
    BroMikey,

    Why you say "great", when it's useless?

    Clarence,


    Don't you really have a multimeter?
    @TVKA

    You are now hearing me. Your english is so bad you will

    never follow directions.

    This guy is a hard head also Clarence.

    @TVKA

    where is your reading? Go take readings.

    Leave a comment:


  • tvka
    replied
    BroMikey,

    Well, I meant capital I for current... as it's beeing used all over the world as far I know... indexes to see one from another... with AC ampmeter exactly in circuit sections as on drawing and with some load connected.

    I'm kind of physicist and was teached that the main purpose of physicist is to measure

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • tvka
    replied
    BroMikey,

    Why you say "great", when it's useless?

    Clarence,

    Of course, kWm readings will increase with load connected.
    And that's about all what can be deduced. It's series circuit!
    To see if we get additional current source due to captor existence, currents MUST be measured before and after captor.
    Don't you really have a multimeter?

    I'm just wandering where electromotive force for electron pumping comes from. Few turns around toroids secondary wire in fact makes a small, perhaps in order of 100pF capacitor- extremely loose coupling for 50/60Hz.

    Current transformer could do, yet then it should be toroid around secondary wire...
    However then sufficient secondary current is mandatory.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by tvka View Post
    Clarence,

    Main want is as stated- please measure currents- incoming I1 and outgoing I2 as on drawing and announce them. It's easy with clamp meter.
    Hi tvka

    I have looked at this question and looked at this question and

    looked at this question and finally I realized WHAT the question

    is. The question IS

    what is the current on L1 and L2

    The way you typed the question is very confusing.

    L1 = neutral and the designation L2 = hot leg

    Before when you posted the question it looked like you wrote

    "check 11 &12 for me" check current? 11 &12?


    No!!!

    Now Clarence is very busy and you guys need to follow this thread

    like it is posted. Clarence just told you all that he does not

    waste a lot of time with those measurements. If you want to

    measure, that is fine.


    In the future use the capital L1 and the capital L2 please.

    It has taken me 2 days to understand you and I am sure

    Clarence is on a new project that takes all of his time.


    Originally posted by tvka View Post
    Clarence,


    Could you please measure I1 and I2 and announce them?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-31-2015, 04:44 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • tvka
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello tvka,

    saw your pdf?
    still have no idea of what info you want!
    be more specific and I will get back to you!

    Respects ,

    Clarence
    Clarence,

    Main want is as stated- please measure currents- incoming I1 and outgoing I2 as on drawing and announce them. It's easy with clamp meter.

    I'm just wandering where electromotive force for electron pumping comes from. Few turns around toroids secondary wire in fact makes a small, perhaps in order of 100pF capacitor- extremely loose coupling for 50/60Hz.

    Current transformer could do, yet then it should be toroid around secondary...
    However then sufficient secondary current is mandatory.

    Regards
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • djarno
    replied
    Originally posted by mobigozer View Post
    Ah Eindhoven de beste ha? I'll check my agenda for next week/ maybe the week after, and thank you for your kind invitation. I love the train but still prefer my private diesel (V50)
    OK no problem. Most Dutch are greedy and or poor. But yes l hate public traffic 🚥 to.

    Send me an pm I send u my cell phone back

    Leave a comment:


  • BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello tvka,level,

    before I ran my unit I removed the charger from the unit system and powered the charger by mains so as to KEEP ANY TYPE OF LOAD from affecting the readings, and I run BOTH of the primaries by the SAME SEPARATE circuit which I monitor continually by an individual KWM.
    which meant that I had to disconnect the #2 in order to get a #1 reading and then reconnect #2 to get a total for the two together. the values are stated below! as I have said many times I don't waste time with measurements- however for a new member I made this exception! just subtract the #1 reading from the total reading and you will have your answer. my clamp meter doesn't read lower than a 0.1 reading which is why I use many KWMs.


    #1 @119.6vac 60HZ -amps .47 - watts 9.1

    #1&#2 @ 119.6vac 60HZ -amps.76 -watts 10.9

    figure it the best you can!
    Work to do! bye.

    Respects

    Clarence

    Great Q&A thanks Clarence

    As long as we can get any extra it shatters the paradigm.

    Once we all get a handle on this one, it's on ward and upward.

    Good talkin over the phone, yer a genius.

    I'm ashamed of myself it is so simple stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • mobigozer
    replied
    Southbound

    Originally posted by djarno View Post
    20 minutes south of Eindhoven... But you're free to come with train �� when inverter is back, I'll pick you up from station �� weert.

    Still no news, yeah got an automatic mail ✉ that they either repair of resend an new one.
    Ah Eindhoven de beste ha? I'll check my agenda for next week/ maybe the week after, and thank you for your kind invitation. I love the train but still prefer my private diesel (V50)

    Leave a comment:


  • wantomake
    replied
    can't wait

    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello wantomake,

    Clarence here - GLAD to hear of your success with the rewind Sir!
    I definitely can understand your time availability to get all the things done that are the important priorities. I have been so busy with all of life's everyday NECESSARY- have to do events- I meet myself coming and going! eventually it somehow all gets done though. LOL on all of your family events for certain!

    Contrary to most members thoughts that the thread is at an end it is actually drawing closer to a high point of achievement that all other threads would give a left one for!
    the alternate energy which will be processed THROUGH the captor system is a TESLA invention which has a COP of 3.88 . it's basically nothing new as I have seen MANY playing around with it. however as far as I can tell NONE of them has made an attempt or come up with a method to actually make use of his invention. WELL THAT PARTY IS OVER !

    I do know how to connect all the dots and have damn well been busy doing just that! I am well along with efforts - it has taken more time than I first anticipated but that is NOT a bother to me!

    so for all you fear monger members take a deep breath and pull up your drawers and hang on for awhile.
    Better yet- as wantomake indicated - GET BUSY DOING SOMETHING YOURSELF!

    Respects,

    Clarence
    Thanks my friend and fellow can kicker,
    Yes it takes time and energy for life's needs.

    I look forward to your next project "alternate potential system instead of ground rods". If I'm reading that correctly.

    More later,
    wantomake

    Leave a comment:


  • djarno
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello tvka,level,

    before I ran my unit I removed the charger from the unit system and powered the charger by mains so as to KEEP ANY TYPE OF LOAD from affecting the readings, and I run BOTH of the primaries by the SAME SEPARATE circuit which I monitor continually by an individual KWM.
    which meant that I had to disconnect the #2 in order to get a #1 reading and then reconnect #2 to get a total for the two together. the values are stated below! as I have said many times I don't waste time with measurements- however for a new member I made this exception! just subtract the #1 reading from the total reading and you will have your answer. my clamp meter doesn't read lower than a 0.1 reading which is why I use many KWMs.


    #1 @119.6vac 60HZ -amps .47 - watts 9.1

    #1&#2 @ 119.6vac 60HZ -amps.76 -watts 10.9

    figure it the best you can!
    Work to do! bye.

    Respects

    Clarence
    Charence my opinion is this is the same as an phat Tesla coil (kapandeze).
    Secondary winded in the center except it's an toroid. Anyways did you try winding an toroid with an ferrite ring 💍 core ccw? As I might try that.

    Leave a comment:


  • djarno
    replied
    Originally posted by mobigozer View Post
    Hi Djarno, hi all,

    Where do you live in the Netherlands? I live up north (Groningen), maybe I can help?/ 4 eyes principle?

    Mg
    20 minutes south of Eindhoven... But you're free to come with train 🚂 when inverter is back, I'll pick you up from station 🚉 weert.

    Still no news, yeah got an automatic mail ✉ that they either repair of resend an new one.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarence
    replied
    Info

    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello tvka,

    saw your pdf?
    still have no idea of what info you want!
    be more specific and I will get back to you!

    Respects ,

    Clarence
    Hello tvka,level,

    before I ran my unit I removed the charger from the unit system and powered the charger by mains so as to KEEP ANY TYPE OF LOAD from affecting the readings, and I run BOTH of the primaries by the SAME SEPARATE circuit which I monitor continually by an individual KWM.
    which meant that I had to disconnect the #2 in order to get a #1 reading and then reconnect #2 to get a total for the two together. the values are stated below! as I have said many times I don't waste time with measurements- however for a new member I made this exception! just subtract the #1 reading from the total reading and you will have your answer. my clamp meter doesn't read lower than a 0.1 reading which is why I use many KWMs.


    #1 @119.6vac 60HZ -amps .47 - watts 9.1

    #1&#2 @ 119.6vac 60HZ -amps.76 -watts 10.9

    figure it the best you can!
    Work to do! bye.

    Respects

    Clarence

    Leave a comment:


  • level
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello tvka,
    saw your pdf?
    still have no idea of what info you want!
    be more specific and I will get back to you!
    Hello Clarence, he was asking if you can measure the currents at the points he labeled I1 and I2 in his diagram. That is, the input 'hot' phase wire current just before the first captor transformer, and the output 'hot' phase wire current right after the second captor transformer, as shown in his dagram. The other components he shows in his diagram are just his schematic depiction of how your captor loop is wired in, and do not require any changes on your part. He is just asking if you can measure the current at the two points he indicated.
    Last edited by level; 07-30-2015, 02:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X