Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Thousand or One Million - It Makes No Difference

    Originally posted by citfta View Post
    You only have to post 1,000 times to be a gold member. But of course as you can see none of the posts have to make any sense.
    That's exactly right. You can post whatever you like, even re-posting what others have posted, including videos.

    You can even post demands that others show their work.

    Of course, all such demands can be readily denied with complete and utter equanimity because they're absolutely meaningless.
    Regards,

    VIDBID

    Comment


    • It should also depend on years of being a member...

      Comment


      • Core material

        Hello everybody.

        I am trying to replicate Clarence's revision of the B&L device with no good results at the moment. If it is possible I would like Clarence to answer some questions, please.

        Does the core have to be necessarily composed of ferrite? If it is not necessary, which material could be appropiate?

        Must the core shape to be toroidal? Why or why not?

        Thank you in advance.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by daviniobb View Post
          Hello everybody.

          I am trying to replicate Clarence's revision of the B&L device with no good results at the moment. If it is possible I would like Clarence to answer some questions, please.

          Does the core have to be necessarily composed of ferrite? If it is not necessary, which material could be appropiate?

          Must the core shape to be toroidal? Why or why not?

          Thank you in advance.
          Toroidal better efficient. Although one is enough to test the principal. Two l melt my 25mm2 copper cable even with an voltage controller in front




          Mikey after readying alot l found out l accidentally pulled electrons(current) out of the ground while giving only potential (voltage) that's why my amp meter dropped to practically zero.

          The inverter is when direct connected 227 or 228 volt.

          The 8 rods where enough to load 1500 watt heater at 220 volt therefore it gives atleast 3,3 ampere. I try to replicate the effect later today and record if it occurs. I'm really thrilled.

          Comment


          • Hello All,

            '' I must mention that I only amp building when the live wire is going halfway further out''?

            Sir, can you explain this? Please

            Thanks and Regards
            luc2010

            Comment


            • Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
              Hello All,

              '' I must mention that I only amp building when the live wire is going halfway further out''?

              Sir, can you explain this? Please

              Thanks and Regards
              luc2010
              Amp building isn't unlimited.
              The amp building does nothing. Because it isn't holding the potential thus the voltage. Unless you hammer, supposedly more, rods.

              I somehow pulled the electrons, thus current aka amperage, from the ground with 8 copper rods.

              I gonna try creating a short loop ➰ with the inverter. Of a simple light bulb then use the live wire, thus lussing it through, with neutral from the ground and vice versa. Should be like an Tesla coil with grounding from the ground. And potential from the Arial system. That is absent here since we have potential from the inverter.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by djarno View Post
                Amp building isn't unlimited.
                The amp building does nothing. Because it isn't holding the potential thus the voltage. Unless you hammer, supposedly more, rods.

                I somehow pulled the electrons, thus current aka amperage, from the ground with 8 copper rods.

                I gonna try creating a short loop ➰ with the inverter. Of a simple light bulb then use the live wire, thus lussing it through, with neutral from the ground and vice versa. Should be like an Tesla coil with grounding from the ground. And potential from the Arial system. That is absent here since we have potential from the inverter.
                Please,
                last question:
                can this amps build works using the main??

                Thanks so much!!

                Best Regards
                luc2010

                Comment


                • Silicon Steel

                  Originally posted by daviniobb View Post
                  Hello everybody.

                  I am trying to replicate Clarence's revision of the B&L device with no good results at the moment. If it is possible I would like Clarence to answer some questions, please.

                  Does the core have to be necessarily composed of ferrite? If it is not necessary, which material could be appropiate?

                  Must the core shape to be toroidal? Why or why not?

                  Thank you in advance.
                  Hello @daviniobb,
                  If you look back in the thread far enough, you will see the exact toroid transformers Clarence suggested. If you follow those links, you will find the toroids are made of silicon steel. a common material for 50-60Hz transformers. No ferrite.

                  Randy
                  _

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
                    Please,
                    last question:
                    can this amps build works using the main??

                    Thanks so much!!

                    Best Regards
                    luc2010
                    Amp building occurs through the toroid short loop.

                    If you can push mains power through the ground, then yes. Here in the Netherlands we can't except if we use an inverter or an generator.

                    Comment


                    • happy and wondering

                      Hello to All,
                      The weather finally cooled a little here so I could test and upgrade a little on this setup.
                      With better connection of input and output wires, as well as getting the captor wound correctly, I was able to get a better run time this try.

                      The solar panels were disconnected. The battery bank was around 12 volts, but with the smart charger set at 12 amps, the bank pulled 7~8.3 amps and charged the bank to 13+ volts over two hours.
                      While the load was
                      2x 40 watt 4 ft long cfls
                      1x 13 watt cfl bulb
                      Smart charger.

                      Where I stopped the good run was when I changed the wire size wrapped around the captor. So will go back to original size wire.

                      When I can use two silicon steel toroidal cores instead of car coils, there will be more output I'm sure of it.

                      It takes time to understand this setup and the connections to get input and output amp readings so I can post them here.

                      The test run was 5 hours long with an increase of voltage on the battery bank. I did test to see if this load would pull down the voltage and it did without the captor.

                      Thanks Clarence for sharing this with us.
                      Bromikey, glad to see you up and around the forum. Hope you are feeling better.

                      wantomake

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                        Hello to All,
                        The weather finally cooled a little here so I could test and upgrade a little on this setup.
                        With better connection of input and output wires, as well as getting the captor wound correctly, I was able to get a better run time this try.

                        The solar panels were disconnected. The battery bank was around 12 volts, but with the smart charger set at 12 amps, the bank pulled 7~8.3 amps and charged the bank to 13+ volts over two hours.
                        While the load was
                        2x 40 watt 4 ft long cfls
                        1x 13 watt cfl bulb
                        Smart charger.

                        Where I stopped the good run was when I changed the wire size wrapped around the captor. So will go back to original size wire.

                        When I can use two silicon steel toroidal cores instead of car coils, there will be more output I'm sure of it.

                        It takes time to understand this setup and the connections to get input and output amp readings so I can post them here.

                        The test run was 5 hours long with an increase of voltage on the battery bank. I did test to see if this load would pull down the voltage and it did without the captor.

                        Thanks Clarence for sharing this with us.
                        Bromikey, glad to see you up and around the forum. Hope you are feeling better.

                        wantomake
                        Can you share pictures? Also are you.holding the potential through the rod system?

                        Also did it happen to you aswell that current drops potential stays but amps go back 🔙? can't get it replicated

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by djarno View Post
                          Can you share pictures? Also are you.holding the potential through the rod system?

                          Also did it happen to you aswell that current drops potential stays but amps go back 🔙? can't get it replicated
                          Djarno,
                          I will try to post some pictures if I can. Not sure what "holding the potential through the rod system" means. But the geomagnetics here is very high and I only have two rods input and four or five rods output. But, as I posted, I'm using two car coils instead of two toroid coils. Therefore my setup produces low amps.

                          Not sure of your setup so I can't help that much.
                          wantomake

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                            Djarno,
                            I will try to post some pictures if I can. Not sure what "holding the potential through the rod system" means. But the geomagnetics here is very high and I only have two rods input and four or five rods output. But, as I posted, I'm using two car coils instead of two toroid coils. Therefore my setup produces low amps.

                            Not sure of your setup so I can't help that much.
                            wantomake
                            I wounded an bi filer Tesla coil. Need to test multiple setups.
                            Occurred I didn't wind it ccw.....

                            Potential means voltage ⚡. I referred to the fact I on couple, but complete random, occasions pulled amps without giving amps only potential.

                            Try reading the pdf of Vladimir utkin or whatever it's named.
                            http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/VladimirUtkin.pdf
                            404 Not Found


                            Also my conclusion is that the toroid only activates the Electron loading through the ground BUT it's useless as it isn't holding the potential, voltage, and as someone mentioned before more rods is an monkey 🙈 job. Since I've seen the effect of pulling raw amperes from the ground I'm definitely not gonna hammer 🔨 more rods. While holding 228 voltage ofcourse.

                            It is definitely overunity but for me not yet controllable and seems ****ing random. Ugh
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by djarno; 08-16-2015, 10:49 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Electricity from the Ground (My investigation into

                              the Barbosa and Leal Patent)



                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2bi0h8vRwo[/VIDEO]



                              Published on Jul 31, 2015

                              In this video I investigate the Barbosa and Leal Patent #WO2013104042 "Electromagnetic Device for Capturing Electrons from the Ground to Generate Electricity" here is a link to the patent: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/e...
                              Here is a link to "The Practical Guide to Free Energy Device.pdf" which also contains this patent on page 213: 404 Not Found...
                              This patent gave me a lot of food for thought. I've never seen a copper to copper induced electricity connection.

                              Ed Leedskalnin said that magnetism and electricity were part of the same force. The fact that you can induce electricity in the same way you can induce magnetism to me further proves Ed's assumption about electricity and magnetism.
                              Both coils were wound in the SAME directions in the video. However, Barbosa may have had them wound in reverse (I'm investigating this right now). I used the same gage 18 ga wire for everything except for that thick 4 ga wire around which I wound 18 ga ground connection. This ground connection is loosely wound around the 4 ga wire.

                              The Earth has a charge of about 500,000 volts and millions of AMPS through telluric currents, so why aren't we using it for power?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                [SIZE="4"]
                                The Earth has a charge of about 500,000 volts and millions of AMPS through telluric currents, so why aren't we using it for power?
                                Bro. Mikey,

                                You posted an interesting video and made some pretty good comments and then destroyed your credibility with this statement. Why? Do you have any evidence at all that the earth has a charge of 500,000 volts? I am very sure you CAN get power from the earth because of my studies of Nathan Stubblefield. But I have never seen anyone claim the earth is charged with 500,000 volts. I do agree there are probably millions of amps flowing in the telluric currents only because of the sheer size of the earth.

                                Your statements like this one only serve to confuse those that don't know any better. Newcomers to this forum are going to accept statements like that as fact because they don't know you like to post wild speculations instead of facts. Your main contribution to this forums seems to be the desire to add a lot of unproven speculation which only adds to the confusion. If you want to post speculation then please make it clear that it IS speculation. We all like to theorize but you keep posting your ideas as if they were fact with nothing to back up your claims.

                                Carroll
                                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X