Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
    It is plausible though that he putted power on the ground (though unlikely)

I'm in Europe as well. I have the copper rods (pipes) but didn't put them in the ground yet.

Using an European ground is also workable then ?

And two toroids is better then 1 (amplifying) ?

What toroids you suggest and wire size to pull 180 amps ? (max load back to meter here 60 amp per phase)

Ah well can't wait for my toroids to arrive.
    Just had an phone call.

220-230V toroids with full winding and secondary, despite the fact I need to remove the secondary, with 300 VA @ 60 HZ is actually cheaper and less delay due no manual winding.

Just fyi to those who are interested.

Comment

Just had an phone call.

220-230V toroids with full winding and secondary, despite the fact I need to remove the secondary, with 300 VA @ 60 HZ is actually cheaper and less delay due no manual winding.

Just fyi to those who are interested.
      Getting 2x 220V toroids primary (360) with secondary for 30 euro excl tax (thus 1.21) tommorow.

@clarence, whats about the RMS value exactly ?

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
        Hello meetglass'

It appears as there is no ground because that is a euro country and they do not use a neutral and ground system per say as we in the US do.

The Captor arrangement shown is simply one of B&L's larger SINGLE toroid Captors that they used. I have built a couple of those units and briefly powered them up but never implemented them because my two toroid system seemed a lot easier going the ground rod route.

I can tell right off that he has a valid Captor build because of the IDLE amperage reading he showed. in effect he was SPOT ON!. the larger single toroid units at idle will generally show around 100 to 127 amps due to the fact of the single toroid setup. the single setup ALWAYS requires a HELL of a lot larger AWG size and that is another point in the video that validates his set up. looks like about a #1 ought wire size which is what I used on my second similar build. he only used three winds but B&L always used four.

Took me about an hour of frame viewing - frame by frame until I could pick out the rest of his schematic but I finnally got it! I also noted he threw a couple of none used items in the box to try to confuse viewers! the little Bugger!

Also this was a MAINS USE DEMO so you know the loonies will be crawling out by the bunches - just watch!

all in all it was a nice video you caught! glad you posted it!

Thanks!

best wishes and Respects,

Clarence
        What Clarence is saying here is not correct. The single toroid Barbosa and Leal device does require an earth ground. Anyone can look in Barbosa and Leal's patent docs to see this for themself.
        level

Comment

• Originally posted by totoalas View Post
          the plug and outlet have ground connection
          either he replaced his rcd cb to an ordinary one as he has done in his previous video
          the primary L and N of the toroid is being measured
          the secondary L same phase connected and ground instead of Neutral is not measured by the input power meter as there is no return path

the output of secondary measures higher wattage

so without captor ( L + E) L N measures higher wattage due to close loop with load

With captor ( L + E) No Neutral the input is measuring only the toroid

Live and ground will still run the vacuum with out the captor

Live and ground is still illegal in our country and with permanent disconnection/ penalty even jail time is the punishment

so Clarence design is the best option if we are to replicate

my opinion only happy experimenting
          This is most likely the correct explanation for that video. It is just a ground loop. The ground loop bypasses the wattmeter, so that is probably why it doesn't register the power used by the vacuum cleaner on the wattmeter. This has been pointed out a number of times already in this thread. The 'captor' transformer is probably doing nothing in that demo except wasting some power. Ignore video demos where the captor loop is powered from the mains, as that just shows the person doing the demo is either just trying to fool people, or they have no understanding of what they are doing.
          level

Comment

• Originally posted by meetglass View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK9yVl8xw-g
            (Bez uziemienia?) No Ground?
            Hello @ All,

Took a little longer than I thought for the SELF MADE EXPERT to make his usual speech attempting to speak about what I say.

But be it noted he was incorrect as usual. I purposely only commented on the CAPTOR BUILD! I never commented on the way it was used by the video person and the bait worked. when I finished looking at the schematic he used it was already apparent that no ground rods were in use! some people catch on slow and then want to blow and claim its new info! HA1 HA!

OH WELL.

Later,

Clarence

Comment

Hello @ All,

Took a little longer than I thought for the SELF MADE EXPERT to make his usual speech attempting to speak about what I say.

But be it noted he was incorrect as usual. I purposely only commented on the CAPTOR BUILD! I never commented on the way it was used by the video person and the bait worked. when I finished looking at the schematic he used it was already apparent that no ground rods were in use! some people catch on slow and then want to blow and claim its new info! HA1 HA!

OH WELL.

Later,

Clarence
              Yes Clarence keep up the great job. The same ones chime in
              repeating the same disingenuous rhetoric for fear their
              world might crumble

Many are catching on about how to get the extra as well
              as watching a few be upset over all of the attention
              you are getting Clarence. Aint dat just to bad?

It seems there are those who can not stand a warm
              peaceable communication taking place so they must
              dishonor others.

The work that the guys are doing is a great achievement
              that puts them on the road to success. Keeping the door
              open to an experiment with one or more toroids is a smart
              way to get new workers.

You guys are great out there. Working together is fun.

We are watching.

MikeyU-da-Man Clarence keep these guys goin
              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-16-2015, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Hello @ All,

OH WELL.

Later,

Clarence
                I don't understand why they toar down 1 variant, instead of simply letting it soak in acetate as it would completly solve the epoxy. (ofcourse in an closed plastic bag because it vaporates).

Also seems theyre still 'active' (at least 10 months ago....).

Their site; Evoluções Energia - DESCOBRIMOS UMA NOVAS FONTES DE ENERGIA
                Their YTC; https://www.youtube.com/user/evolucoesenergia

Nevertheless they nowhere anywhere anything says/talks about a ground rod system/raster. Only an 'proper earth connection'.

When I get the toroids today, and get the system working, I actually gonna try hooking it to an (lighting) iron rod going for like 60 meters, if not more, into the ground.

Edit, I quote from translated source;
                "2) - Consuming only 2000 W 220 V the collector generates a power of 282.700 kW 220V
                Weight: 40 kg
                Measurements: 60x40x20 cm"

Okay, they weight is probably due the filled epoxy resin. Anyway, clarence, did you try creating a larger primary ? (4 toroids) with same earth connection thus 'upgrading' the secondary aswell ?
                Last edited by djarno; 06-16-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Edit, I quote from translated source;
                  "2) - Consuming only 2000 W 220 V the collector generates a power of 282.700 kW 220V
                  Weight: 40 kg
                  Measurements: 60x40x20 cm"

Okay, they weight is probably due the filled epoxy resin.
                  Hello djarno. Barbosa and Leal were said to have told one customer who purchased one of their single transformer units to use "40 rods of 35 to 50 mm thickness, in an area of 30 x 50 meters." That is the device that was later disassembled by another guy who later obtained that device, and this is a picture of the toroid that was used in it. It is apparently a stator core from a large electric motor. That is probably a heavy iron core. Neither the customer that purchased the device from Barbosa and Leal nor the second owner who disassembled the device could get it to work, according to the second owner.

Last edited by level; 06-16-2015, 03:12 PM.
                  level

Comment

• free energy generator barbosa device by ariovaldo - 01 youtube I think he is the one who disassembled the unit

totoalas

Comment

free energy generator barbosa device by ariovaldo - 01 youtube I think he is the one who disassembled the unit
                      totoalas
                      Yes, Ariovaldo made that video before it was explained to him that you can connect the mains phase hot wire to a lightbulb to earth ground and light the bulb without the captor transformer used at all. It seems several people have tried that captor transformer setup using the mains, but never bothered to try just conencting the mains hot wire to the load to earth ground to compare results without the captor transformer used at all. Those clamp on ammeters are not very accurate at low currents, unless you have one that is designed for low currents, but Ariovaldo's video still showed an increase in the phase current when the load was connected from the phase to ground, which is what would be expected for an ordinary ground loop.
                      level

Comment

free energy generator barbosa device by ariovaldo - 01 youtube I think he is the one who disassembled the unit

totoalas
                        Thanks I google, well YT, it later when done with the toroids.
                        Originally posted by level View Post
                        Hello djarno. Barbosa and Leal were said to have told one customer who purchased one of their single transformer units to use "40 rods of 35 to 50 mm thickness, in an area of 30 x 50 meters." That is the device that was later disassembled by another guy who later obtained that device, and this is a picture of the toroid that was used in it. It is apparently a stator core from a large electric motor. That is probably a heavy iron core. Neither the customer that purchased the device from Barbosa and Leal nor the second owner who disassembled the device could get it to work, according to the second owner.

I'm strippin down the toroids as I write.

Could you please give me link to the source ?
                        Not saying its a lie or anything but perhaps I can't find more information there.

Thanks.

Comment

• power company leeches!!!

Hello to All,
                          I just paid my power bill. The amount is way too high for a family to afford these days!!!

Why should I wait any longer? I will be aggressively replicating this setup to offset the high cost for electricity. I have a solar setup for my shop but the inverter is too small to run any appliances in the house. It's more of an emergency backup for storm outages.

@Djarno,
                          Hope your setup works great, sorry I can't a help with any info. Keep us informed of your progress.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                            Hello to All,
                            I just paid my power bill. The amount is way too high for a family to afford these days!!!

Why should I wait any longer? I will be aggressively replicating this setup to offset the high cost for electricity. I have a solar setup for my shop but the inverter is too small to run any appliances in the house. It's more of an emergency backup for storm outages.

@Djarno,
                            Hope your setup works great, sorry I can't a help with any info. Keep us informed of your progress.

wantomake
                            Thanks. Almost done stripping the second toroid.

I hope my father allows me to blow 9 pipes in the ground tommorow.
                            I thought I readed that U had an replicate but U killed/destroyed it ?

Comment

Could you please give me link to the source ?
                              Not saying its a lie or anything but perhaps I can't find more information there.
                              Hello djarno.
                              Some quotes from Ariovaldo regarding his testing of the Barbosa and Leal device he obtained from its previous owner:

« Reply #584 on: March 18, 2014, 10:10:59 PM »
                              "To everybody that is following this post.
                              Think about that:
                              The pictures that we can find in the internet show us that there are two meters, one circuit break and 2 voltage surge protection in the door. I found out the meters are connect like that:
                              1) Volts meter has 2 wires and is connected strait from the grid.
                              2) Amperes meter has 4 wires: 2 wires from the grid to feed it and 2 wires from the ct. The ct <ct = current transformer> IS LOCATED IN THE SECONDARY….
                              Now the big question: Why somebody do that if is not just to trick and to fool the people? I read some people calculating the output, multiplying the volts from the primary by the amps from the secondary….Results: A BIG OUT OUTPUT….
                              Do you know guys, I’m not happy about that, but it is the true.[/font]
                              Cheers
                              Ariovaldo"
                              Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

« Reply #612 on: March 19, 2014, 06:35:27 PM »
                              "I agree with you...Why somebody will spend a lot of money with a system that looks like a scam?
                              I tested the equipment and it did <not> work in my place, probably because the grounding system was not so good, but the same equipment was tested in a good grounding system before and didn't run either.
                              Cheers
                              Ariovaldo "

« Reply #638 on: March 21, 2014, 02:23:46 PM »
                              "Yes, I will do some more tests even knowing that in the original equipment didn't work with the original owner and didn't work with me. The original owner had a good grounding system but I didn't see how was the tests and connections. When I tried, my grounding was not good like they use to ask for.
                              The excuse that Barbosa gave to the original owner was the inductance in the primary was not right. The inductance was 0.21 Henries and was suppose to be between 0.6 and 0.8 Henries as I told before.
                              The grounding system that they asked for is 40 rods using 35 or 50 mm.
                              Area 30 X 50 meters."

« Reply #644 on: March 21, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »
                              "<<Quote from: andrea_bor on March 21, 2014, 01:22:42 PM
                              Hi Ariovaldo . What's the max power of the device that i have seen open ? But it worked corrrectly before opens it ?
                              Thank in advance .>>

No, didn't work.
                              The device are suppose to be suitable for 13 KW.
                              Cheers
                              Ariovaldo"

You can read through that whole section of the thread if you want more details about Ariovaldo's investigation of the single transformer device made by Barbosa and Leal...
                              Last edited by level; 06-16-2015, 03:41 PM.
                              level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                                Hello djarno.
                                Some quotes from Ariovaldo regarding his testing of the Barbosa and Leal device he obtained from its previous owner:

« Reply #584 on: March 18, 2014, 10:10:59 PM »
                                "To everybody that is following this post.
                                Think about that:
                                The pictures that we can find in the internet show us that there are two meters, one circuit break and 2 voltage surge protection in the door. I found out the meters are connect like that:
                                1) Volts meter has 2 wires and is connected strait from the grid.
                                2) Amperes meter has 4 wires: 2 wires from the grid to feed it and 2 wires from the ct. The ct <ct = current transformer> IS LOCATED IN THE SECONDARY….
                                Now the big question: Why somebody do that if is not just to trick and to fool the people? I read some people calculating the output, multiplying the volts from the primary by the amps from the secondary….Results: A BIG OUT OUTPUT….
                                Do you know guys, I’m not happy about that, but it is the true.[/font]
                                Cheers
                                Ariovaldo"

« Reply #612 on: March 19, 2014, 06:35:27 PM »
                                "I agree with you...Why somebody will spend a lot of money with a system that looks like a scam?
                                I tested the equipment and it did <not> work in my place, probably because the grounding system was not so good, but the same equipment was tested in a good grounding system before and didn't run either.
                                Cheers
                                Ariovaldo "

« Reply #638 on: March 21, 2014, 02:23:46 PM »
                                "Yes, I will do some more tests even knowing that in the original equipment didn't work with the original owner and didn't work with me. The original owner had a good grounding system but I didn't see how was the tests and connections. When I tried, my grounding was not good like they use to ask for.
                                The excuse that Barbosa gave to the original owner was the inductance in the primary was not right. The inductance was 0.21 Henries and was suppose to be between 0.6 and 0.8 Henries as I told before.
                                The grounding system that they asked for is 40 rods using 35 or 50 mm.
                                Area 30 X 50 meters."

« Reply #644 on: March 21, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »
                                "<<Quote from: andrea_bor on March 21, 2014, 01:22:42 PM
                                Hi Ariovaldo . What's the max power of the device that i have seen open ? But it worked corrrectly before opens it ?
                                Thank in advance .>>

No, didn't work.
                                The device are suppose to be suitable for 13 KW.
                                Cheers
                                Ariovaldo"

You can read through that whole section of the thread if you want more details about Ariovaldo's investigation of the single transformer device made by Barbosa and Leal...
                                Fml I got 9 copper rods of 12MM....

I try to find how long rods they put into the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X