Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Hey Clarence,

I still want to understand more,
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

Understand.
    Have to take a break for a day or two to catch up on home,farm,animals and
    tons of all other things.

The answer to all of the mystery of this unit lies in the method of using and connecting their DIY toroid transformer which has a primary wind AND a secondary wind.
    I have learned that NEITHER ONE can be used as an inductive transfer devise
    as doing that would back load that wind. That wind would then require more amperage to handle the back load.
    The meter reading for amps on their toroid power input ALWAYS remained constant at 0,i amps. THE-ONLY -WAY-That-CAN-HAPPEN-IS-NO-BACK-LOAD!
    NEVER-EVER!
    So then how do you prevent the possibility of a back load? Answer is super simple - power BOTH WINDS. (please do not say that makes makes them
    bucking coils - I TOTALLY DESPISE that dumb ass terminology).
    In this particular instance it makes them BOTH inductive winds by means of the transformer core.
    So now we have a really nice induction means - what to do with it? (AND NOT INCREASE
    THE AMPERAGE on EITHER WIND).
    Well here comes that big ole black 1 ought wire poking ONE time through that inductive core!!!

More later - I really have to get to work here or I just get farther behind.

Thanks for listening Wantomake.

Regards,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-06-2017, 04:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Wantomake,

You can take your finger off the order button.
    So far That did not make a difference .
    The question still is how to effect the connection to ground without having the secondary throwing its load ability back on the primary coil. When the primary gets loaded by the secondary that's when the utility meter starts registering energy used. Their units primary never was loaded by their secondary at all. It always showed 0.10 amps. How they managed to do that is what we are trying to find out here.

Everyone gets themselves sidetracked about the damn ground voltage.
    That is the least thing to be concerned with. EVERY Utility PUMPS it into the ground every second of every day. If it wasn't there they would not be in business. Again the total effort to be concerned with is H O W D I D
    T H E Y E X T R A C T I T !
    That's what I am working on. It was real simple for sure and the only equipment the used was simple and so basic it shoots right over everybody's
    heads. All the mishmash about other components and different frequency's
    and this thing and that thing are wasted thoughts.
    The only items to be focused on are the ones they had in their little boxes.

The little diagram I showed you is what I am using right now and other than the secondary still back loading the primary I'm still at it.
    The one thing I have noticed so far is that the grounding being attached in that circuit sure put some brilliance in the CFLs and heat bulbs I used. Back at it.
    Much later on I'm pretty sure.

Thanks,

Clarence
    Hey Clarence,
    Well I was ready to order but ok.
    Different note same subject. I was unaware of the SWER system in other countries and I think in parts of the US. That would be very easy to build a transformer with ground return to "harvest" the return because the SWER sends the hot side down into the earth and all they need to do is reclaim it with many rods and transform it back into usable energy. Sorry Clarence I'm slow sometmes in my studying all these many aspects of FREE Energy.

Thanks for your e-mail on that by the way. So all those on overunity didn't catch that fact? So can we still "extract" anything? I really need to look at this differently than my first understanding of "earth energy".

I still want to understand more,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Clarence,
    I have my finger on the order button for the magnet wire. But will wait to see your results. Then maybe I can help test and understand with a toroid setup as you have. Cause one thing important to get good test with results is everyone be on same replication blue print.

With respect and patience,
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

You can take your finger off the order button.
    So far That did not make a difference .
    The question still is how to effect the connection to ground without having the secondary throwing its load ability back on the primary coil. When the primary gets loaded by the secondary that's when the utility meter starts registering energy used. Their units primary never was loaded by their secondary at all. It always showed 0.10 amps. How they managed to do that is what we are trying to find out here.

Everyone gets themselves sidetracked about the damn ground voltage.
    That is the least thing to be concerned with. EVERY Utility PUMPS it into the ground every second of every day. If it wasn't there they would not be in business. Again the total effort to be concerned with is H O W D I D
    T H E Y E X T R A C T I T !
    That's what I am working on. It was real simple for sure and the only equipment the used was simple and so basic it shoots right over everybody's
    heads. All the mishmash about other components and different frequency's
    and this thing and that thing are wasted thoughts.
    The only items to be focused on are the ones they had in their little boxes.

The little diagram I showed you is what I am using right now and other than the secondary still back loading the primary I'm still at it.
    The one thing I have noticed so far is that the grounding being attached in that circuit sure put some brilliance in the CFLs and heat bulbs I used. Back at it.
    Much later on I'm pretty sure.

Thanks,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-05-2017, 01:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Clarence,
    I have my finger on the order button for the magnet wire. But will wait to see your results. Then maybe I can help test and understand with a toroid setup as you have. Cause one thing important to get good test with results is everyone be on same replication blue print.

With respect and patience,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Digits10,
    All help is welcomed here. I follow what Clarence is putting together. He's working on the toriod secondary winding as far as I've read. I don't know if this still is necessary anymore or not, but check your area geomagnetic nT values. Just Google it and take note of the area you live in. With the old setup I was able to get some, not much, return from the ground rods I have in place so far. I only have a few like 4 input rods and 1 return rod. I could light a low watt cfl and power the smart battery charger over night and only lost a few tenths of a volt from my solar battery bank. Of course I removed the B & L setup from the loop and found that it will do the same with just the inverter connected to the rods.

Just word of caution, be careful with this setup. Make sure it's off before adding or touching any ground rods. I know cause this is same rods used to grid ground homes. Inverter has same danger as mains power lines. Has made me dance a few times myself. Lol.

Of course we are trying a different setup per Clarence and his instructions.

wantomake
    Wantomake,

My purchases came in so I finished the toroid secondary Bifilar revision
    this afternoon. Tomorrow will be testing day. Will use the MAINS method
    first as that's what the revision is all about.
    So I want everyone to give me some time space while I go over the results.
    They may be good, half good, no good - time will tell. Thanks.

Thanks wantomake,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• digits10
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I did check my nT and interestingly, I'm in the hottest rating from the 1970's USGS uranium survey, but the 2003(?) European satellite survey, I'm in the lowest nT rating. They're nearly exactly opposite.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Welcome

Originally posted by digits10 View Post
    Hey, guys,
    I got my toroids & got the heavy gauge wire wrapped around them (very neatly using the cut 2x4 method). I haven't done anything with the ground rods yet, but it sounds like that might not be the focus anyway?
    You guys are way past me in terms of understanding (and probably time too)! Anything I can do to help you guys move forward?
    Digits10,
    All help is welcomed here. I follow what Clarence is putting together. He's working on the toriod secondary winding as far as I've read. I don't know if this still is necessary anymore or not, but check your area geomagnetic nT values. Just Google it and take note of the area you live in. With the old setup I was able to get some, not much, return from the ground rods I have in place so far. I only have a few like 4 input rods and 1 return rod. I could light a low watt cfl and power the smart battery charger over night and only lost a few tenths of a volt from my solar battery bank. Of course I removed the B & L setup from the loop and found that it will do the same with just the inverter connected to the rods.

Just word of caution, be careful with this setup. Make sure it's off before adding or touching any ground rods. I know cause this is same rods used to grid ground homes. Inverter has same danger as mains power lines. Has made me dance a few times myself. Lol.

Of course we are trying a different setup per Clarence and his instructions.

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• digits10
    replied
    Progress

Hey, guys,
    I got my toroids & got the heavy gauge wire wrapped around them (very neatly using the cut 2x4 method). I haven't done anything with the ground rods yet, but it sounds like that might not be the focus anyway?
    You guys are way past me in terms of understanding (and probably time too)! Anything I can do to help you guys move forward?

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Ground power

Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Wantomake,

YES!. I do still plan to use the ground grid as shown in e-mail.
    I also plan to use it being powered by my own utility company and
    harvesting THEIR ground power instead of my PVbatt/inverter power.

I want to know what does what.

I also will be investigating another ground power source shortly.
    However it is one that has been unsuccessfully replicated for usable
    results by everyone that has tried. Repeatedly BLUDGEONED to death
    because they fail to read the instructions.
    For sure I won't say anything more about that for MONTHS.
    Way too much involved for the worlds's zippity-do-da quicky approach.

Regards,

Clarence
    That's the exact reason I'm here and spending resources on this idea. Even though I don't know how, the ground has more to offer than we know.

Not sure about of HV or high frequencies being the way to harvest mother earths free energy. But I'm not beyond it. If anything I just want to see this happen and get on with building a practical method to use.

I pray you are ok with this storm that's blowing through the southeast. We get it about 1:00 pm or so today.

Thanks Clarence,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Toroid bifilar

clarence,
    Sounds interesting. Look forward to your results. Just wondering if you still plan to use ground grid since our last email. I'm still goofing around with it here and there.

Hope good results,
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

YES!. I do still plan to use the ground grid as shown in e-mail.
    I also plan to use it being powered by my own utility company and
    harvesting THEIR ground power instead of my PVbatt/inverter power.

I want to know what does what.

I also will be investigating another ground power source shortly.
    However it is one that has been unsuccessfully replicated for usable
    results by everyone that has tried. Repeatedly BLUDGEONED to death
    because they fail to read the instructions.
    For sure I won't say anything more about that for MONTHS.
    Way too much involved for the worlds's zippity-do-da quicky approach.

Regards,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-02-2017, 08:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Ground grid

clarence,
    Sounds interesting. Look forward to your results. Just wondering if you still plan to use ground grid since our last email. I'm still goofing around with it here and there.

Hope good results,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Toroid bifilar

wantomake[/QUOTE]

Wantomake,

Mag wire came in early.
    Used shuttle - wound 175 turns Bifilar for a secondary.
    BLUE colored lead wire comes Monday (tomorrow) .
    Finish and testing Tuesday (maybe).
    Posting Wednesday (maybe-maybe not?)

Regards

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    [QUOTE=wantomake;

Wish I had more to update,
    wantomake[/QUOTE]Wantomake

I did finish my dual spool shuttle to be able to wind the Bifilar secondary
    on my Primary only toroid core.
    the two small spools of # 20 mag wire will arrive March 3rd. Should have ready for testing late on the 4th. Will see how all performs using the revision
    I mentioned in E-mail.

Respectfully,

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Med.3012,
    From the little I understand about our local utilities, I don't want to input/discharge high voltages into the ground. I fear that it may interfere with utility power and/or may bring them back to my location. Again my knowledge can and is growing but want to be careful here.

That's why I want to just extract energy from the ground. I've done some experiments with dc an ac with the ground rod grid next to my shop. Once I hammered (10" long)pvc 1/2" size into the ground, then placed a galvanised landscape (10" long) nail inside it. Just to see if those "waves" of any kind, would go from input nail to a output nail. I can't remember, but either dc or ac would bridge the gap. A 10 to 15 foot gap. This may be nothing but it was interesting to me. Of course tired many ways with iron, copper, galvanised nails,pipe, and rods just driven into the dirt with direct contact to the earth.

There's something there I know it. Just can't find it yet !!!!!

Please keep this discussion coming. You all have a universe of knowledge. Please share and let's stay focused and find this free energy Tesla was passionate about.
    Mother earth (just my hippie term) has more to offer,
    wantomake

safety is very important but i don't think they can locate you if you use high frequency ... in my opinion if we use the correct Tesla waves they can reflect and earthing isn't a must here, for example the following Tesla experiment about lighting the spark gap is located in the primary side, you have the large induction coil connected in serial with another transformer , P1 can be the ground or any similar object but the ground is good for better performance :

this mechanism is behind Tesla wireless power transmitter, in this case we have a kind of transmitter/receiver the fascinating thing is the comment of Tesla !!

there's other quote i can give if you like where Tesla relate this with free energy generation, it's like you can convert voltage directly to electric current here there's no transformation, now based on Don smith discovery about electrons spinning the primary coil can help too much if we could emulate the behavior of permanent magnet into resonating coil ...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Safety

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
    Hello to All !

i just want to give a small answer about how to extract the power from ground or earth, if we talk about Tesla he always speak about special electromagnetic waves that has an electrostatic characters... even it's a varying time waves but has a common behaviors with the known electrostatic charges ... in this case it's normal to get negative charges from the earth , to get these waves we need a special capacitive discharge even i have my own theory in this but i still don't know how Tesla did it .. another requirements is high frequency for local energy production ... the third requirement is high voltage this is clear since we have electrostatic induction we need a relatively high voltage to attract more electrons from the ground .
    Med.3012,
    From the little I understand about our local utilities, I don't want to input/discharge high voltages into the ground. I fear that it may interfere with utility power and/or may bring them back to my location. Again my knowledge can and is growing but want to be careful here.

That's why I want to just extract energy from the ground. I've done some experiments with dc an ac with the ground rod grid next to my shop. Once I hammered (10" long)pvc 1/2" size into the ground, then placed a galvanised landscape (10" long) nail inside it. Just to see if those "waves" of any kind, would go from input nail to a output nail. I can't remember, but either dc or ac would bridge the gap. A 10 to 15 foot gap. This may be nothing but it was interesting to me. Of course tired many ways with iron, copper, galvanised nails,pipe, and rods just driven into the dirt with direct contact to the earth.

There's something there I know it. Just can't find it yet !!!!!

Please keep this discussion coming. You all have a universe of knowledge. Please share and let's stay focused and find this free energy Tesla was passionate about.
    Mother earth (just my hippie term) has more to offer,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

Working...
X