• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarence
    replied
    Take a look at the yellow circles

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clarence,
    Yes I will start the winding today. Finally got the wire in. I do have everything we email on my tablet. So can refer back to your notes.

I can't see that in those photos either, but those tear down photos are hard to make out to me.

I've always thought this system draws out energy from mother earth as I look at it.

Will focus on steps before me and will keep eye out for your E this evening or tomorrow.

At work so can't post much. Those twins always get me in trouble.......
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

In the two thumbnails below the yellow circles show the coil connections
    to the # 20 mag wire of their coil. one set of connections used spiral
    twist lock connectors and the other set was solder with black heat shrink.

No biggy but things are there if you know what to look for.
    Best wishes on the winding brother.

Later,

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Outstanding !!!

Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Wantomake,

Your main work right now is to get the 660 turns on the toroid core. Do not attempt to get in a hurry with it - it will teach you how to do it as you go.
    And please..please..at the 330 turn point DO NOT FAIL TO MAKE THE SMALL
    LOOP IN THE WIRE at that point !!! I have not elaborated on that as yet
    but it is/and will be very important.
    Some people might say that they don't see any thing like that in previous photo views of the actual wound toroid coil built by Barbosa & leal (referring to the Arivaldo tear down photos). ........ Well it IS THERE LOOKING
    THEM RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!! It is also referred to indirectly by Barbosa
    & Leal In their Sales Demo presentation wording in the TRANSLATION LINK
    INFO I sent to you by E-mail. More on that latter when it becomes appropriate.

Also forget about the pulsing of DC voltage for now.
    Have Spent the Last week and more going back and documenting all the steps and components needed and involved in the Initial start up and
    subsequent full time running of the unit as a complete system.
    It is totally different than most believe.
    I will send you an e-mail late tonight or tomorrow night showing a complete
    number by number outline of the steps involved in an Initial thru Full time
    run outline.
    When you get it save and print it.

Also their is no input and output to the ground rod system. The voltage that is in the earth is ALREADY there - this system only DRAWS it out.
    (Translation Statement in the Thumbnail)

As you said brother - no time for dilly or dally (time wasting twins).

Clarence
    Clarence,
    Yes I will start the winding today. Finally got the wire in. I do have everything we email on my tablet. So can refer back to your notes.

I can't see that in those photos either, but those tear down photos are hard to make out to me.

I've always thought this system draws out energy from mother earth as I look at it.

Will focus on steps before me and will keep eye out for your E this evening or tomorrow.

At work so can't post much. Those twins always get me in trouble.......
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Information

Clarence,
    Will post all these readings as soon as I can. Need to wrap the toroid and see what happens.

So we are pulsing low voltage dc or hv dc. Do need to test and find out. I guess the same setup as before using the ground grid input and output.

I totally have so many life things holding me back also. Really is easiest to stay in experimental mindset and continue building day to day. That's why I keep notes. I must to not repeat myself.

Still at it,
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

Your main work right now is to get the 660 turns on the toroid core. Do not attempt to get in a hurry with it - it will teach you how to do it as you go.
    And please..please..at the 330 turn point DO NOT FAIL TO MAKE THE SMALL
    LOOP IN THE WIRE at that point !!! I have not elaborated on that as yet
    but it is/and will be very important.
    Some people might say that they don't see any thing like that in previous photo views of the actual wound toroid coil built by Barbosa & leal (referring to the Arivaldo tear down photos). ........ Well it IS THERE LOOKING
    THEM RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!! It is also referred to indirectly by Barbosa
    & Leal In their Sales Demo presentation wording in the TRANSLATION LINK
    INFO I sent to you by E-mail. More on that latter when it becomes appropriate.

Also forget about the pulsing of DC voltage for now.
    Have Spent the Last week and more going back and documenting all the steps and components needed and involved in the Initial start up and
    subsequent full time running of the unit as a complete system.
    It is totally different than most believe.
    I will send you an e-mail late tonight or tomorrow night showing a complete
    number by number outline of the steps involved in an Initial thru Full time
    run outline.
    When you get it save and print it.

Also their is no input and output to the ground rod system. The voltage that is in the earth is ALREADY there - this system only DRAWS it out.
    (Translation Statement in the Thumbnail)

As you said brother - no time for dilly or dally (time wasting twins).

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Update

Wantomake,

Checked coil continuity and was good.
    Checked coil ohms and was 2.9 ohms - the unit Arivaldo broke down
    and made measurements on years back - his coil ohm reading was 3 ohms
    with 600 turns so don't see any earth shaking difference in that.
    Checked the coils inductance reading and it was .154 Henry .
    The Arivaldo unit was .21 Henry and B&L told him it should be tween .060
    to .080 Henry. The difference in all is due to the particular metal and shape and dimensions of the core - mine is somewhere in the middle so I'm not
    upset about that reading either.

When I started to set the toroid unit in place to get my whole unit ready for testing I saw that I will have stabilize and strengthen the input and output
    leads with # 10 wire and strong heat shrink tube cause the 20 AWG mag wire wont handle much abuse for sure.

A lot more other daily needs and farm work have priority right now so testing and results will take back seat at present.

Till Later,

Clarence
    Clarence,
    Will post all these readings as soon as I can. Need to wrap the toroid and see what happens.

So we are pulsing low voltage dc or hv dc. Do need to test and find out. I guess the same setup as before using the ground grid input and output.

I totally have so many life things holding me back also. Really is easiest to stay in experimental mindset and continue building day to day. That's why I keep notes. I must to not repeat myself.

Still at it,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Small tests

Clarence,
    Me too on the effort part. I've been disappointed many times with builds that didn't produce. But I guess it's part of this FE journey to set us all free.

Thanks for the encouragement I hope so too.

I'll have this Kindle tablet close so I can check in.
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

Checked coil continuity and was good.
    Checked coil ohms and was 2.9 ohms - the unit Arivaldo broke down
    and made measurements on years back - his coil ohm reading was 3 ohms
    with 600 turns so don't see any earth shaking difference in that.
    Checked the coils inductance reading and it was .154 Henry .
    The Arivaldo unit was .21 Henry and B&L told him it should be tween .060
    to .080 Henry. The difference in all is due to the particular metal and shape and dimensions of the core - mine is somewhere in the middle so I'm not
    upset about that reading either.

When I started to set the toroid unit in place to get my whole unit ready for testing I saw that I will have stabilize and strengthen the input and output
    leads with # 10 wire and strong heat shrink tube cause the 20 AWG mag wire wont handle much abuse for sure.

A lot more other daily needs and farm work have priority right now so testing and results will take back seat at present.

Till Later,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Wantomake,

This is the finished product.
    Will do some tests on it tomorrow
    to see if it was worth the effort.

Hope yours is easy to get done brother!
    Hope the same for you too fer123.

Sincerely,

Clarence
    Clarence,
    Me too on the effort part. I've been disappointed many times with builds that didn't produce. But I guess it's part of this FE journey to set us all free.

Thanks for the encouragement I hope so too.

I'll have this Kindle tablet close so I can check in.
    wantomake
    Last edited by wantomake; 05-11-2017, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Thanks

Originally posted by fer123 View Post
    Hello Mr Clarece your toroid look pro, not only nice but really complicate to replicate without your step by step, thanks. Hope the test is positive because you deserve It, for your effort, perseverance.
    fer123.

Thanks Sir!
    your kindness is always evident and well appreciated.

Best wishes Sir,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Toroid

Hello Mr Clarece your toroid look pro, not only nice but really complicate to replicate without your step by step, thanks. Hope the test is positive because you deserve It, for your effort, perseverance.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    .finished product

fer123,
    I'm waiting on my wire also. Should be here on or before Saturday.

I hate the waiting.
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

This is the finished product.
    Will do some tests on it tomorrow
    to see if it was worth the effort.

Hope yours is easy to get done brother!
    Hope the same for you too fer123.

Sincerely,

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Layers and turns finished

Thanks for the step by step instructions mr Clarence and Wantomake, I have to wait for the wire because I was doing the 2 coils one beside the other and spent all of It ,now much more clear.I'll be collecting the info from you, hope we have the desire output. Best wish.
    fer123,

Finished the all the layers and turns:
    1. first layer = 266 turns.
    2. second layer = 266 turns
    3. partial third layer = 128 turns
    Total turns = 660 turns

As you can see in the photo I covered all the previous turns of the second layer with a single layer wrapping of some cheapo masking tape. served it's purpose and worked nice.

Tomorrow I will measure the inductance and ohm values to see what they are. Will also pulse it two separate times amounting to a full second each time with a 12v dc battery to see if it retains a magnet characteristic in the core.

Will go from there.

Later,

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Waiting

fer123,
    I'm waiting on my wire also. Should be here on or before Saturday.

I hate the waiting.
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    toroid

Thanks for the step by step instructions mr Clarence and Wantomake, I have to wait for the wire because I was doing the 2 coils one beside the other and spent all of It ,now much more clear.I'll be collecting the info from you, hope we have the desire output. Best wish.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Second layer information

Hello Wantomake, I will try to replicate It with cold rolled steel, I will try to follow Mr Clarence instruction but most of the time he goes one step further, thanks we keep in contact. Best wish.
    fer123

When you reach the point of turn #number 330 STOP and make a simple loop
    in the mag wire of about 2 inches as shown in the photo.
    Cut three small pieces of shrink tubing and place them one at a time shrunk on the small loopThen continue on for several more turns and then stop again
    so you can put a couple drops of super glue around the base of the heat shrink
    to keep everything in place and prevent the mag wire from crossing over itself.

I used brown grocery bag paper between layers as they did. will not use paper on the last layer though - to much trouble to keep it in place while winding.
    Instead will use some colored painters masking tape to cover the outside
    and inside edges - it sticks by itself and is going to be covered anyway!

WHY USE TAPE OR PAPER?
    Damn simple really!!!! If you would be looking at mag wire turns on top of previous layer turns of mag wire it only takes about two minutes for your eyes and brain to lose focus- it would get where you could not tell which was which and soon you would be crossing over turns you had just made!! THAT IS A NO NO!
    The difference in color removes that problem.
    DO NOT USE INSULATION TAPE! USE the masking tape !
    Insulation tape prevents you from being able to slide the mag wire up close to itself on the previous turn on the inside of the core. you want ALL of the inside of the turns without gaps.
    The turns on the outside of the core can and will have gaps because of the difference in circumference.

Hope all this helps.

Onward,

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Looks good

fer123

First layer - 266 turns # 20 Mag wire.
    Now will reverse winds back to beginning for second layer

Later

Clarence
    Clarence,
    Nice windings. My core is 2" long so it may take 330 turns per layer. The ID being 3.25" should be large enough to use good size spool to hold wire as I wrap the core.

Fer123,
    The size of the core is 5.1" OD x 3.25" ID x 1 1/2" or 2" long. Clarence and I are trying to get our builds close to same as possible to exchange notes as we go. I've been following his instructions mostly as we build.

Let us know how it goes,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    First layer

Hello Wantomake, I will try to replicate It with cold rolled steel, I will try to follow Mr Clarence instruction but most of the time he goes one step further, thanks we keep in contact. Best wish.
    fer123

First layer - 266 turns # 20 Mag wire.
    Now will reverse winds back to beginning for second layer

Later

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X