Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slower than slow

digits10,
    Haha.. will be a while before I can afford more rods. Spent last last three hours cutting jungle.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by flaviop View Post
      ups for power unit
      Hello Clarence, Congratulations on your work. I would like to know about what you think of using an online double conversion ups to power the system?
      thanks.
      flavio pereira

Originally posted by flaviop View Post
      Ups system
      Please a few days ago I asked a question about the possibility of powering the system with the use of a Ups. Would not this be more interesting than the use of charger, battery and inverter. The Ups has everyting integrated. What do you guys think about this?
      Olá Flavio,

Your suggestion of using a ups (uninteruptible power supply) is good but remained either unnoticed or with one negative answer. Do not be discouraged.
      The only 'problem' with an ups is that it should also be bought, not so much common device at homes.

Gyula

Comment

• Test ok

Originally posted by flaviop View Post
        Please a few days ago I asked a question about the possibility of powering the system with the use of a Ups. Would not this be more interesting than the use of charger, battery and inverter. The Ups has everyting integrated. What do you guys think about this?
        Flaviop,
        Nobody has stated what can be used in this setup at all. Please do test as you wish. For those who don't build here, I have tried to use a UPS in this setup but it would trip the internal breaker. Also the wattage output is very low from these devices. I have three in my shop as people give me many electronic devices that I salvage parts from. But my shop is powered by solar and have a 2k watt inverter with 8 deep cell marine battery bank.

To answer your question, yes do test if you have any ideas. Then share your findings here.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
          Wantomake,

I need to speak to you about our 660 turn toroid.
          When I used the primary only toroids in series and then realized they needed
          to have a full secondary also - namely a 330 turn primary AND a 330 turn secondary, I said "OH ****", that means that the B&L actual toroid WAS a
          PRIMARY with a SECONDARY !
          They wound the core with 330 turns ( A standard number for toroid transformers it seems ) on one side of the metal core and wound the other side with 330 turns also.!
          It ALSO gave them the MAGNETIC FLUX separation I was looking for all this time! (SOB)
          This makes our 660 turn toroid primary a blooper! (XXXX - XXXX - XXXX).
          A real screw-up because it covers the WHOLE surface AREA!

Further research into the patent SAYS that their units can be made in a
          SINGLE TOROID TRANSFORMER , or a SERIES DOUBLE TRANSFORMER,
          or a TWO -SERIES DOUBLE TRANSFORMER, or a THREE-SERIES DOUBLE TRANSFORMER, or a FOUR-SERIES DOUBLE TRANSFORMER unit, depending on the CUSTOMERS POWER NEEDS!!!! (AMPERAGE NEEDED) !!
          How about that!

As I said,I will be winding these two Toroids that I have to validate all this info.

Probably going to need several cups to wash this down!

Clarence
          Clarence,
          could you please tell me more about this

It means that the transformers have to have a primary coil and a secondary and also plus the blue wire with the 14 turns?
          I ask this because I see the toroids from the bridgeport only have a primary coil, it means it is necessary to add a secondary of 330 turns?
          thanks

Comment

• Franklin - clarification

FRANKLIN

The two toroids are as shown in the thumbnail Attached.

THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO THEM _ PERIOD!!!!!

The other 14 WRAPS are made _ OVER _ the primaries of the toroids.

I really don't see what is so hard to understand about that.

EDIT: Go back to page 53 and post # 1570 - there are enough thumbnail photos there to satisfy ANYBODY!

Clarence
            Attached Files
            Last edited by clarence; 08-28-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              Hi Digits
              here is a partial list of interested builders, the
              fun begins now

jimboot
              Forthebest
              totoalas
              a.king21
              BobBrown
              ZeroMassInertia
              ewizard
              Wistiti
              wayne49s
              masen
              maxolous
              cheors
              Belangers
              desa
              Fjohnnyb
              dielectric
              sinergicus
              OrthoParameter
              shylo
              MadMack
              mobigozer
              luc2010
              JESUS PIŃA
              tvka
              djarno
              jim glinski
              Mario
              fer123
              FRANKLIN
              digits10
              med.3012
              Hi BroMikey & Clarence
              You can add my name to the list above.
              I've got my 2 toroid transformers from Bridgeport Magnetics, great service and only 1 week from order to front door; the 26 qty 5/8" 8 foot ground rods; 140 feet of #6 awg thhn wire; waiting on the 250v gdt and terminal blocks.

Thank you Clarence for sharing your design. Reading up on grounding systems and how to get the 0.39 ohm resistance. Eric Dollard got 0.1 to 0.01 ohm with 24 rods and 500 feet of silicon wire in a salt marsh on the San Andreas fault line in California and was pumping 500 amps into his ground system to communicate from Los Angeles to San Fransisco through the ground with no antenna.

Here is the Military Handbook on Grounding Basics for general info background.
              Military Handbook, MIL-HDBK-419A, 29 DECEMBER 1987
              MILITARY HANDBOOK
              GROUNDING, BONDING, AND SHIELDING FOR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENTS AND FACILITIES
              VOLUME 1 OF 2 VOLUMES
              BASIC THEORY

PDF Link:
              https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...bPeY0-jZllr8Ew

Here is an interesting video on how to measure the ground rod resistance using 3 different methods:

Youtube link:
              Grounding - Ground Resistance Measurement, 250.53(A)(2) (26min:27sec)
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6G5VUSsWA

Thanks

Comment

• Hello Clarence and All,

will be on home 10/01/17 so i can start in this B&L project again!

i email you a schematic asking if it good for charging a car batteries?

Thank You so much!!

Best Regards
                luc2010

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Hi Digits
                  here is a partial list of interested builders, the
                  fun begins now

jimboot
                  Forthebest
                  totoalas
                  a.king21
                  BobBrown
                  ZeroMassInertia
                  ewizard
                  Wistiti
                  wayne49s
                  masen
                  maxolous
                  cheors
                  Belangers
                  desa
                  Fjohnnyb
                  dielectric
                  sinergicus
                  OrthoParameter
                  shylo
                  MadMack
                  mobigozer
                  luc2010
                  JESUS PIŃA
                  tvka
                  djarno
                  jim glinski
                  Mario
                  fer123
                  FRANKLIN
                  digits10
                  med.3012

Hello Bro !

nice to see my name here i would like to help but i am really busy with other ideas, anyway we are working on similar objective .. i hope we could success soon

Comment

• It Works!

Thank you Clarence, again, it Works!

Here in southern California good ground according to magnetic map.
                    Prelim. test results:
                    - 1 ground rod got 5 amps.
                    - Added 7 existing buried steel structural posts got 22 amps.
                    - Next to add existing 68 foot long unused 1/2" galv. lawn sprinkler pipe.
                    - Next to add existing 150 foot long chain link fence with 15 buried steel pipes.
                    - Next to add the new 26 ground rods.

Would like to get to 100 amps to tie to existing electrical panel. The ground/earth rods connection is the limiting factor. Need to keep the voltage up to 120 Vac.
                    Thanks

Comment

• Update on existing grounding testing:

Current setup for 120 Vac. using 5 watts input from utility, (0.04 amps) and getting 2000 watts output, (24.5 amps) from the device, then the input plug circuit breaker trips open. To go over +20 amps output will need a higher rated circuit breaker. Everything runs cool, no heat on the wiring or toroids. This device could go to 50 amps or more, just need to get a larger circuit breaker.

Good existing grounding so far, where the input drops to 117 Vac (utility) and device output drops to 116.5 Vac at 2000 watts output. So only a 0.5 Vac difference from input voltage to output voltage at 2000 watts output.

Will also try to increase input voltage with variac to 240 Vac to see what can get on output.

Tried a 500 watt isolation transformer, but when the device output past the 5 amp transforner limit it tripped open its circuit breaker. The Killawatt meters also max out at 1500 watts and then starts beeping and shuts down.

If going to inverter/charger setup, it looks like the limiting device output factor would be the inverters output amps. For example if the maximum inverter output amps was 5 amps (500 watt unit) then the device output could only use 5 amps, even thou the input meter shows only 0.04 amps was being used from the inverter. This is a strange device for sure!

For my 25 feet of closed loop secondary windings of #12 awg (yellow wire) I got 19 turns on each toroid. The circulating current always stayed around 6.65 amps, no matter what the output current.

Cheers
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Observations

This device looks to be a mirror of the input generator/inverter Voltage and Amperage to the Earth grounded electricity source output, only using 5 watts to do this. For example if my input source is 120 Vac at 20 amps, then my output will be around 120 Vac at 20 amps, less the grounding losses from a perfect 0 ohm ground and the output load losses from the decrease in input Voltage. While only using 5 watts from the input source generator. Electricity is being pulled from the Earth to match the generator source of Voltage/Amperage, using only a miniscule of electricity to do this. This is pretty amazing.

Pulling energy from the Earth and Air is similar to what Henry Moray did back in 1925, with his ground rod and aerial wire device. Eventually Henry found a way to only use the Air to extract electricity, similar to Tesla's electric car, he used an antenna, to drive around town. I have read that even Barbosa and Leal now claim to extract electricity from the Air, and have no need for the ground rods.

Well I am happy with this Earth source of electricity until we figure out how to do it even simpler, like with just air.

Cheers

Comment

• Dear vrand,

Thanks for sharing your information.

Could you please make a video demo of your device in operation and show the Grid input measurement you use.
                          Also, it would be great if you can add a 5 Amp auto fuse in series on the grid HOT side wire and show a closeup of the fuse filament. This way we will know the grid current would be limited to 5 Amps. This will also add confirmation that your meters are not being fooled somehow.

Thanks for your help

Luc
                          Last edited by gotoluc; 10-11-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Hi Luc,
                            My explanation of what is occurring is that the input Voltage AND Amperage are needed for this device to work. Without either the Amperage or Voltage the device does not work. AND the higher the input Amperage the higher the output Amperage, but the output Amperage or Voltage will not be higher than input. Its like a flat mirror reflecting the same image.

If I put a 5A fuse to limit the input Amperage to 5 amps, the output amperage will also stop at the 5 amp limit. This device will NOT increase the Voltage or Amperage.

This device only extracts/pulls the same, or less, voltage and amperage (due to ground and load losses) out of the Earth ground, using only 5 watts of input.

Now my AC meters are showing only 5 watts and 0.04 amps being used in the input. They could be wrong. One way to test it is by using a DC meter in an inverter/battery setup and put a DC amp meter to measure the net amps being used in the input side from the batteries.

Also, if I pulled out the ground wire connection to the device the device stops working. In previous tests I've written above, the 500 watt isolation transformer was limited to 5 amps output. So when I tried to add output loads higher than 500 watts the isolation transformer 5 amp fuse would pop out and shut down the isolation transformer output.

This device uses the input Voltage and Amperage (V/A) in a special way to pump out Earth electricity without actually using all of the input V/A, only a tiny amount is being used to do this. Strange indeed. Theoretically the sky is the limit. A larger size device who knows how many volts/amps of electricity could be extracted from the Earth.

Cheers

Comment

• Dear vrand, not sure if I follow but lets see.
                              You say it's like a mirror. So, would it be that half the power is coming from the grid and the other half from the ground? is what you're trying to say?

However, you wrote this: Current setup for 120 Vac. using 5 watts input from utility, (0.04 amps) and getting 2000 watts output

Is this correct?... are you only using 0.04 amps from the grid to produce 2000 watts output?

Which is it and can you make a video demo of it working?

Thanks for your time

Luc
                              Last edited by gotoluc; 10-11-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Gdt

Originally posted by vrand View Post
                                Update on existing grounding testing:

Current setup for 120 Vac. using 5 watts input from utility, (0.04 amps) and getting 2000 watts output, (24.5 amps) from the device, then the input plug circuit breaker trips open. To go over +20 amps output will need a higher rated circuit breaker. Everything runs cool, no heat on the wiring or toroids. This device could go to 50 amps or more, just need to get a larger circuit breaker.

Good existing grounding so far, where the input drops to 117 Vac (utility) and device output drops to 116.5 Vac at 2000 watts output. So only a 0.5 Vac difference from input voltage to output voltage at 2000 watts output.

Will also try to increase input voltage with variac to 240 Vac to see what can get on output.

Tried a 500 watt isolation transformer, but when the device output past the 5 amp transforner limit it tripped open its circuit breaker. The Killawatt meters also max out at 1500 watts and then starts beeping and shuts down.

If going to inverter/charger setup, it looks like the limiting device output factor would be the inverters output amps. For example if the maximum inverter output amps was 5 amps (500 watt unit) then the device output could only use 5 amps, even thou the input meter shows only 0.04 amps was being used from the inverter. This is a strange device for sure!

For my 25 feet of closed loop secondary windings of #12 awg (yellow wire) I got 19 turns on each toroid. The circulating current always stayed around 6.65 amps, no matter what the output current.

Cheers
                                Vrand,
                                Good to hear your progress with this B&L replication.

Nice picture of your setup. I noticed you don't use a GDT on the ground grid return. Unless it's just not pictured.

I found that placing my amp clamp on the ground grid wire did show amps being extracted from the earth.

If not too much to ask, a video showing your schematic and results as the previous poster mentioned will restart this thread and finish this build once and for all.

I could not get my setup to produce much output and still have all of the components in place.
                                So to see your way of setup would be great.

I'm in LA area now, will be headed back to South Carolina Saturday.
                                Keep up the good work,
                                wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X