Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    Hello
    Do you know if it is possible to use IRON instead of COPPER to do the conections to the earth?
    it is because the copper is very expensive.
    and the IRON bars are cheaper, but I do not know what do you think?
    thanks
    Hello Franklin. I am not aware of anyone who was ever able to get a B&L device to show any over unity, so unfortunately no one knows what might work and what won't work. Your guess is as good as anyone else's at this point.

In theory, copper is a better conductor than iron. You can buy copper clad iron rods, which should be a bit cheaper than pure copper rods, but again keep in mind that it appears that no one has ever been able to get a B&L device to actually produce over unity. At least no one has ever been able to demonstrate any over unity in a reasonably convincing way with this type of setup other than what Barbosa and Leal have claimed in their videos and patents.

level

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
      BroMikey,

He seems to have gone from moldy bones to a study on passed Gas.
      Wonder what his next study will be?

Clarence
      I smell an old man's pipe as he goes off his rocker in a rocking chair
      blues. Cain do this and Cain do that, same ole Level Bug out bag in
      hand ole Level is ready. He is such a sweet heart just like so many
      people who are a nervous wreck when it comes to electricity especially
      utility mains, GOD FORBID.

Without us he would still be all alone in his coma rocking chair blues, so
      it is good for level to rant a little.

Same ole BLUE MAN scare tactics. It's okay God makes all kinds.
      Only a few engine men and so many brakemen. So he has got to recast
      the thread in his own image after his likeness, THE BLUE MAN SYNDROME"

I remember when he first made this thread how he had what was equivalent
      to a rusty iron wire stuck in the ground with a pale over his great big
      hot light bulb. Then he made it into a joking mystery to mock the idea
      by laying in wait to trap people really enthusiastic, so he could laugh at
      them.

That says it all. Level loves to play tricks and his desire is to ruin.

That is how bitterness and hate manifest, it never hopes good tho it
      will SAY it does. Actions can be weighted, they speak the very loudly.

Be ready for anything now that you have broken the glass ceiling.

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
      level,
      I'm a little confused about your post here.

You say it's not to debunk this setup and that you are a nice guy.

But 8 of your 10 post have been negative or debunking.

People here are wanting to replicate this invention of B&L. Leave it be.

Aaron if I'm out of order, then I'll delete this post.
      Since when should Aaron correct anyone for speaking their mind?
      That is what Aaron is all about. He's here to see to it
      that we are able to speak freely.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 08-12-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Still the same braindead sxxt

Originally posted by level View Post
        Hello wantomake. Sorry I do not follow your comment. I have not been making any negative statements whatsoever. I have however been stating facts. You need to re-read the comments if you think I have been saying anything negative. Just because some people may not want to hear the facts, it does not make those facts 'negative'.

Someone asked what happened to B&L and I posted a couple of comments giving some factual info on what happened to them and what they are up to now. By no stretch of the imagination is that 'negative'. I provided links that backup what I have said. I am sorry if you find those facts 'negative'.

At this point, given that Barbosa and Leal appear to have completely dropped anything to do with the 'Captor free energy' devices that they were previously marketing, it appears most likely to me that they came to the conclusion that the jig was up and trying to pass off their ground loop devices as 'Captor free energy' devices was not likely going to lead anywhere but get them thrown in jail. I won't say that I think that it is for certain that it was a scam, but given that B&L have apparently now completely dropped anything to do with their 'Captor' devices and have started a new company that is marketing a new chemical process, it certainly might be the case.

Some people might speculate that their technology was 'suppressed', but given what we know about them and their devices, it seems more likely they stopped marketing them because they really only 'worked' by using a ground loop and by 'fooling' the power meter. Whether it could fool a power meter depends on where you live in the world (the type of mains power system that is used) and what kind of power meter you have on your house or building.

Also, don't forget that 'Ariovaldo' obtained an actual device that was made by B&L and neither the person Ariovaldo obtained the B&L device from nor Ariovaldo got it to work. The excuse by B&L to the original purchaser that they didn't have enough ground rods installed seems weak. Clarence put in a whole massive pile of ground rods and tried really hard to make it work and he didn't fare any better after two years. It really is not looking good at all for the B&L Captor devices at this point, in my own opinion anyway.

If some people think that people should only post comments here that promote a belief in something regardless of what the actual facts are, then I think that is not helpful for anyone. No doubt at least some people will appreciate knowing the facts of the situation before shelling out a bunch of money and effort to try something like this. There is nothing at all wrong with being realistic as far as I am concerned anyway.

GO somewhere and find an empty closet - go inside - shut the door and stay there forever.
        All you are is an annoying repetitious PARROT.

Clarence

Comment

Coil,

First of all my setup does not have a GFCI in it.
          It is simply plugged into a wall outlet.
          The 150 volt GDT serves as the safety feature- for voltage surges, lighting strikes, etc.
          A direct connection to ground WILL cause the Breaker to trip.
          I did disconnect Both of the toroid neutral legs and the system still runs as before HOWEVER when a sizable load
          is placed on the system the BLUE wire Loop DOES SHOW increased Amperage THRU IT ALSO. The thought that it does nothing at all is you know what.
          With the system reconnected as should be the lenz-less oscillation of the loop
          THROUGH the ground return DOES enhance (PUMP) the energy from the ground. So it truly does serve it's purpose .

Clarence
          Hello Clarence

I don’t quite understand your explanation regarding connecting the load directly to live and earth that will cause the breaker to trip. At the moment the load is connected that way. What is causing the breaker not to trip?

Have a nice day

Coil

Comment

• Originally posted by padova
            And OP level really sound's a bit negative
            Not at all. Just being realistic. Clarence has been misleading people for two years on this. People should be aware of this. If Clarence had done some of the simple testing that was suggested to him right from the beginning two years ago he would have realized within a couple of weeks that there is nothing out of the ordinary going on with this setup. Maybe in another two years it will finally start to sink in with Clarence what a ground loop is and why you can't test this kind of setup using the mains if you want to have any hope of getting meaningful results, but I wouldn't count on it. Sorry if that seems negative, but it is just the reality of the situation.

In my opinion, people are just as well off taking one thousand dollars in cash out to their backyard and burning it all in a burning barrel. They will throw away about the same amount of money, but they will save a lot of time and effort doing it this way rather than wasting time on any sort of Barbosa and Leal setup. Just my opinion.

Reality, what a concept!

level

Comment

• I have been several times in Brazil. Power electric companies are very very powerfull , the most odvious is they arrived to some deal to forget the full thing and focus in other projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
                I have been several times in Brazil. Power electric companies are very very powerfull , the most odvious is they arrived to some deal to forget the full thing and focus in other projects.
                Hello pedroxime. Anything is possible, but if you take a close look at how these Barbosa and Leal devices were supposed to work, and all the internal components and the way they should be connected have been confirmed by a very thorough tear down of an actual B&L built device by Ariovaldo, then it seems unlikely that these devices did anything but rely on a ground loop and maybe fool the power meter in some countries. It seems more likely to me that it was made clear to Barbosa and Leal that they could go to jail for fraud if they continued to try to sell their 'Captor' devices and so they completely dropped them and moved onto something else.

Last edited by level; 08-12-2017, 03:31 PM.
                level

Comment

• Misunderstanding

Originally posted by Coil View Post
                  Hello Clarence

I don’t quite understand your explanation regarding connecting the load directly to live and earth that will cause the breaker to trip. At the moment the load is connected that way. What is causing the breaker not to trip?

Have a nice day

Coil
                  Hello Coil,

Fist of all , let me thank you for your question.
                  Your perplexity is justified. My reference to the breaker tripping only concerned the GDT circuit itself. I'm sorry that I did not make that clear.
                  The clarification for that is this, If the GDT were actually removed from that individual circuit it would in essence be a direct short and cause the breaker to trip and automatically shut the whole system down. That can also happen if the GDT is in place but is of a lower arc-over voltage than the system voltage - say for example 120 volts AC.if a 120 volt GDT were to be used it would automatically trigger because it is designed to do just that at that voltage. That is why any GDT used has tobe at a HIGHER voltage rating than the system is based on, That is why I use a 150 volt rated GDT in this circuit.
                  That let's it act as the safety feature for the whole system. ANY type of voltage surge will enable it to dropout the whole system and protect all the components and loaded items presently being powered by this system.
                  Please forgive me for not making that clear to you Sir.
                  And again , thanks for your question - hope this helps.

Respectfully ,

Clarence

Comment

• Off grid & running

Wantomake,

Early this AM (bout 2 AM) I simply unplugged my system from the AC wall plug
                    and plugged it into my inverter (3000 watt aims)- Its Smart charger was already connected to the battery/capacitor bank so i plugged it in as a load
                    on the setup.
                    Turned the inverter on and it started same as it did on AC. It keeps the battery level constant and runs light loads. It's been running for nine hours now so I'll just let it continue.

The limiting factor for loads is the Factory Built Amperage internal capability of of the inverter itself. AN inverter with internal design capability of 10 amps max won't handle but slightly less than that. Even tho its possible to pull large amp loads through the ground the inverter limit stops that from happening.

When you get yours going you can work all that out for your self as your needs see fit..

Hope every thing is coming along good.

Clarence

Comment

Early this AM (bout 2 AM) I simply unplugged my system from the
                      AC wall plug and plugged it into my inverter (3000 watt aims)-
                      Its Smart charger was already connected to the battery/capacitor
                      bank so i plugged it in as a load on the setup.

Turned the inverter on and it started same as it did on AC. It keeps
                      the battery level constant and runs light loads. It's been running for
                      nine hours now so I'll just let it continue.

The limiting factor for loads is the Factory Built Amperage internal
                      capability of of the inverter itself. AN inverter with internal design
                      capability of 10 amps max won't handle but slightly less than that.
                      Even tho its possible to pull large amp loads through the ground the
                      inverter limit stops that from happening.

That is awesome, so you are running your system on an inverter and
                      it works the same within the limits of the device. Sweet deal, just
                      under 10 amps with your boxes to date. That is so cool.

So all you need is a 6000 - 8000 watt box to go on up to 20 plus amps.

Someone sold me one of those for $200 that ain't no money of course is
                      is the modified sine wave type but hey I hear the guys in the back ground
                      talking about going ups which is nothing more than a simple switching
                      toggle of mosfets thru a transformer block. It might lose a tiny efficiency
                      but that would be negligible.

You really are a phenomena

Comment

• Good time out

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                        Wantomake,

Early this AM (bout 2 AM) I simply unplugged my system from the AC wall plug
                        and plugged it into my inverter (3000 watt aims)- Its Smart charger was already connected to the battery/capacitor bank so i plugged it in as a load
                        on the setup.
                        Turned the inverter on and it started same as it did on AC. It keeps the battery level constant and runs light loads. It's been running for nine hours now so I'll just let it continue.

The limiting factor for loads is the Factory Built Amperage internal capability of of the inverter itself. AN inverter with internal design capability of 10 amps max won't handle but slightly less than that. Even tho its possible to pull large amp loads through the ground the inverter limit stops that from happening.

When you get yours going you can work all that out for your self as your needs see fit..

Hope every thing is coming along good.

Clarence
                        Clarence,
                        Thanks for your perseverance and just being patient all this time.

I'm away from home with the wifey celebrating our 40th. Yes it tells my age and craziness.

I'm so happy to open my Kindle fire tablet and the first post I see is this one. That's great and inspiring to read. If we can power this system with ONLY an inverter/battery setup, then the sky is our limit ole friend.

As a veteran missionary I've battled with devils, demons and yes people too. But to see this success will shut the mouths of the haters and tptb. There's no greater reward than helping others toward better living and finding FE from this our mother earth.

I appreciate you letting this ole Carolina coffee chaser be a part of this adventure plus know you as a friend.

J. or wantomake

Added comment: To anyone not adding to the betterment or helping this thread - I will not respond to any of your post. It's a waste of valuable space and time. Bromikey, Clarence, let's ignore the above mentioned and let them voice their opinions and then will go away.
                        Last edited by wantomake; 08-12-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                          Clarence,
                          Thanks for your perseverance and just being patient all this time.

I'm away from home with the wifey celebrating our 40th. Yes it tells my age and craziness.

I'm so happy to open my Kindle fire tablet and the first post I see is this one. That's great and inspiring to read. If we can power this system with ONLY an inverter/battery setup, then the sky is our limit ole friend.

As a veteran missionary I've battled with devils, demons and yes people too. But to see this success will shut the mouths of the haters and tptb. There's no greater reward than helping others toward better living and finding FE from this our mother earth.

I appreciate you letting this ole Carolina coffee chaser be a part of this adventure plus know you as a friend.

J. or wantomake
                          Wantomake,

Good to hear back.
                          Hope that your off grid works as well.
                          Adding in other system additives that are known about already, such as solar
                          charging,larger battery banks, alternating battery banks, etc, can help also.
                          All things take time, but as long as we're breathing we may as well keep after it!
                          I'll be listening in, but silent for a while.
                          Also your added comment will be accomplished by me

Thanks J ,

Clarence
                          Last edited by clarence; 08-12-2017, 10:04 PM. Reason: sound advice

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by BroMikey
                            You see folks Clarence was absolutely correct on his connection
                            diagram. Let me paraphrase what he wrote:

He was up at 2oc in the AM, unhooked his device CAPTOR system
                            from the AC MAINS from the UTILITY GRID LINE coming from the
                            transformer on the POLE.

Is that clear enough for everybody?

Next Clarence substituted his boxes, being a alternating current inverter
                            that uses a battery to run power thru it. Clarence made the changes
                            by supplying his own personal home built mini grid to feed his carefully
                            engineered ground collection captor that harvests electrons from the
                            earth as specified by the patent.

Of course people/genius type folks could do things incorrectly by bypassing
                            the pole meter like our buddy here does and get themselves jailed or
                            wind up in court.

Things must be done properly by the patent.

To answer why the B&L company has evolved into a hydrogen production
                            facility is the same as Stehan Meyers after his brother Stan died, he was
                            given an offer he could not refuse.

Hydrogen is a controllable tech on the way and the captor is too
                            complicated for the average Joe blow. So produce the extra energy
                            then convert it to HYDROGEN and everyone is on the same page.

Otherwise the B&L boys would be tied up with more lawyer paper work
                            for decades while they grow old and give up. This is the way the
                            alphabetized agencies work. THEY target whomever THEY choose
                            such as we saw the IRS targeting patriotic American Militia who THEY
                            hate with a passion.

Making guys like Level look like tiny Tim wearing a pink tutu at a sit
                            down picnic lunch. As long as we do not get funding of 50 million to go
                            all out to remove the oil markets, we will be allowed to breath.

Like it or not, I have watched THEM murder many times in the
                            "INTERESTS OF NATIONAL SECURITY"

These people are heartless, brainwashed nerds, who have what they got by extortion.

As long as we do not try to save the world thru any multi million dollar
                            heroic plot to over throw the present system over night, we will be
                            safe.

One of Stan Meyers last boasts was that he had funding of over 50 mil
                            and that JESUS? told him that we now have the world powers by the
                            chandlers. Yes that is right Stan said JESUS TOLD HIM that it was now
                            time to take away the oil robbers power from them.

Don't be a stupid fool. This system is not going to end like that.

I Love you all, be safe and live life to the full in peace, arming yourselves
                            with the knowledge of clear thinking.

Michael Rowland
                            Central Kansas
                            USA
                            BroMikey,

Thanks BRO for your support.
                            Your good intentions are always open and evident.
                            I also plan on following Wantomake's advice about not answering those posts that are not for the betterment of all.

Thanks again BRO,

Clarence

Comment

Hello Clarence. Believe it or not, I do hope for your sake that you have found something that is really working differently this time around.

There is something that appears to not make sense with what you are saying here however, unless I am misunderstanding what you were trying to say.

Previously when you were connected with your current setup to the mains you said it was only drawing 0.07 Amps from the mains. So, if everything is working pretty much the same now when using a battery and inverter instead now, and your inverter is OK up to 10 Amps max, there should be no problem at all with powering all the same kinds of loads connected at the output which you said were pulling around 25 Amps from the ground wire previously. The current draw from your inverter should still only be 0.07 Amps if it is working the same as it was when connected to the mains. Therefore the 10 Amp current limit of your inverter should not be any issue at all. You should be able to use even a small 20 Watt inverter and it should still be able to work fine powering all those same amount of loads as you had connected previously. I would guess I am not the only one who is wondering about this. Why would your inverter need to be rated at higher than 10 Amps if it is working the same as when you were powering from the mains? The current draw from the inverter should only be 0.07 Amps if it is working the same, whether you have light loads or heavy loads connected, as I believe that is how you said it was performing when powered from the mains.

Last edited by level; 08-13-2017, 01:38 AM.
                              level

Comment

• Progress

In between rain & humid sunshine, I've now got 28 8' copper clad ground rods down to ground level. A hammer drill is the only way to go! I still have to drive them down below the surface & connect the ground wire to them. I've still got a way to go, but I'm making some progress

Wanttomake - congrats on your 40th! We just celebrated our 13th. Guess I'm on the younger end of this spectrum, ha ha.

Clarence, I hope your 60 ground rods are copper clad & not pure copper, otherwise I might be in for a disappointment.

More later & thanks for all your work, dedication, advice, info

Comment

Working...
                                X