• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAMSET
    replied
    Level
    Why the grave concern ??

the boys are having a good time and you seem like your not ??
    is this the tenth time you have stated this ?
    twelve times ??

You jumped in to start this thread, now you are trying to embarrass Clarence
    into doing something for You ??

Do you feel some one might spend 2 thousand dollars and not read the thread??
    It is fine that you are not replicating ,perhaps the adults here should decide what they will do for themselves too??

Chet K
    Last edited by RAMSET; 04-21-2015, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    For anyone who has not read through this whole thread, up to this point Clarence has not provided very much in the way of useful test details which indicates how his device actually is performing, and it is pretty clear from what Clarence has said so far that his device is not a self runner.

I am very open minded about the concept of free energy, but if I had a device that I thought looked like it might be over unity, I would be testing the bejeebers out of that device and putting the device fully through its paces, so I could confirm how the device really does perform under different conditions. This would naturally include some simple long term run tests that would show clearly whether the device could self run or not. I would not be interested in making claims about such a device without fully confirming first through extensive testing how the device really does perform.

When asked for these sort of very basic and important details, Clarence has just ignored the requests or gave strange comments that he would not do what other people 'demanded', or that people should do the tests them self. I can say for 100% certain that if I was testing a device I built that I thought might be over unity and if I posted about it on a forum like this saying that I thought it was over unity, I would have no reason whatsoever not to tell people on the forum what my actual test results are, as I personally would only be interested in how the device really performs, and not at all interested in misleading others for whatever reason. I also certainly wouldn't ignore people if they asked for those sort of important test details, and I also wouldn't give people rude replies telling them to go and do their own tests if they wanted to know how my own device setup was actually performing. It of course wouldn't make any sense to respond to others that way if I was really interested in trying to help other people get a clear understanding of what my own test setup could really do. That is just a plain undeniable fact.

Clarence has put in 60 ground rods and his device by all indications still can't self run. Clarence therefore does not know what it takes to make this device a self runner, if that is really possible for this setup, so IMO people should take all of this into consideration. If you spend a bunch of money and effort replicating Clarence's setup, you should understand first that your device may not do anything unusual. We simply have no useful test results from Clarence so far which indicate what his own device really can do.

On another note, I have already explained previously that ferrite toroids are typically not at all suitable for use at 50Hz to 60Hz. Toroids made for AC power transformer use at 50Hz to 60 Hz are made from materials different than ferrite, such as grain oriented silicon steel.

I doubt there is any practical information linking geomagnetic field strengths to this sort of setup. Don Smith hinted that there may be some connection between geomagnetic field strength measurements and the performance of his over unity devices, but various things Don Smith has said either don't make sense or can't be replicated by anyone. Don Smith also seemed to confuse geomagnetic field readings in nano-Teslas with voltage measurements, but it was not unusual for Don Smith to mix up things like that in his talks. IMO, it would be wise to take these sort of unconfirmed claims with a grain of salt.

If you decide to build this setup, at least have the understanding that it simply may not work. I just wouldn't want to see anyone have the wrong idea and spend a bunch of money and time on something that, up to this point anyway, we honestly just do not know how Clarence's own setup really performs.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Rods

Originally posted by dielectric View Post
    I'm not trying to make you repeat yourself here but... you have 60 (sixty) 8 foot long rods pounded all the way into the ground, hooked up in series and THIS is what formulates your grounding grid?

Would you suspect that someone in a geomagnetic "hotzone" would need far less rods than that?

Thanks!
    Hello again,

yes I have 60 rods pushed - not BEATEN - in a linked 3 foot spaced series which loops back to itself and this is what makes my Ground RETURN Grid. at a single point at a rod adjacent to my house entrance, to that rod I attach my earth neutral wire lead ( # 6 AWG) that leads directly to my Captor loop you see in my photo of the unit. from my inverter NEUTRAL I also have a # 6AWG wire lead that goes out side to a separate open ended 3 foot spaced series of 4 rods as the GROUND GRID INPUT.

with reference to the " hot zone " a builder should need less than I did for certain. how many you will have to determine for yourself. I tell you how to know in previous posts.

thanks

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• dielectric
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    The rods In use are a copper bonded coating outside galvanized steel inside
    5/8 inch diameter - 8 foot length.
    I'm not trying to make you repeat yourself here but... you have 60 (sixty) 8 foot long rods pounded all the way into the ground, hooked up in series and THIS is what formulates your grounding grid?

Would you suspect that someone in a geomagnetic "hotzone" would need far less rods than that?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ewizard
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    In this discussion we will take a look at the winding directions of
    a toroidal transformer. In the diagram CCW means
    (COUNTER CLOCKWISE) and CW = (CLOCKWISE).

At no time can a CW wound winding ever become a CCW winding
    without removing the wire and rewinding in the opposite direction.

In these 4 stations we are looking at the Primary winding. During our
    review we may discovery that Tortran is sending Clarence identically
    wound Toroid's and primaries in one direction only.

If this is true then we may conclude that for the primaries connected to the inverter in parallel opposing windings are not good for the project. Up until now all we have to go on concerning the primaries is that TORTRAN winds them.

In the event we find that both Tortran winds are either CCW or they are both CW, we can conclude a number of things. In other words if we
    find that the Tortran special order transformers are NOT a right and left set
    then we can go forward for the purpose of dissecting this project.

If so this would make my new diagram incorrect.

I'm just skimming along here so if this has already become clear just ignore this explanation. Picture the toroids you have drawn above laying flat on a table. Imagine them as being large coins with a heads and a tails. Flip one with the CW winding over so heads up becomes tails up. What do you have? Do you see it ? If it is hard to picture in your mind just find a donut shape thing of any sort and put a couple windings of wire, string or whatever around it then flip heads and tails a few times (flipping with a left to right motion).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ewizard; 04-21-2015, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Helpful information

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
    Hi I am new at this tread .....reading and try to understand Clarence indications and schematics , few questions come in my mind:

1.The pure sine wave inverter ( and generaly high power inverters ) are very expensive stuff ..at least for me in country where I live....so my question is, there is a must pure sine wave? We cann,t make some easy and cheap inverters to feed the device for rezistive heaters and other stufff that not neeed pure sine wave ?

A schematic like this one should be ok? :How to Build a Simple 250 to 5000 Watts PWM DC/AC 220V Power Inverter
    or this :http://www.instructables.com/id/250-...ower-Inverter/

2. I have 2 toroids ; in 220v to 12 v out ,removed from some old electrical appliances
    I am thinking if the windings of these ,can be used ( as primary) and make the rest of thick windings like in schematic posted here ?

3.How much is The length of the rods buried in the earth?

4.Would not be possible to using a solid state bedini charger type with cap dump for battery instead a bought type charger?

The ideea is, to come with an settup that is cheap as posible in this experimental stage...
    hello sinergicus,

first and foremost my unit is NOT an experiment! It is an actual WORKING UNIT!

secondly it DOES require a pure sine wave inverter - aims 3000 watt is what you see in my unit.

the toroids should be for 50HZ performance. what is their watt rating?
    what is their outside diameter measure? are they a grain oriented mix core?

The rods In use are a copper bonded coating outside galvanized steel inside
    5/8 inch diameter - 8 foot length.

The charger you suggest MIGHT be good or not? naturally I prefer mine.
    you will definitely find out!

all the best ,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Info correction

Originally posted by citfta View Post
    Hi Clarence,

After careful reading of this post that I have quoted let me post what I think I understand from your post. If the KWM at the inverter is showing the same when running your fridge off your system as it did when running off the mains then that tells me you are actually running the fridge off the battery and inverter. That is why you need to recharge your battery.

Now the interesting thing to me is that when the system is not powering another load apparently there is enough excess power coming from the ground to run the charger and recharge the battery. Is that correct?

Even if you do have to let your system rest to recharge the battery that is still an impressive accomplishment! I realize a solar system with batteries is almost the same except your system works 24 hours a day!

Please correct any misunderstandings I may have about how your system is operating.

Respectfully,
    Carroll
    Hello citfta,

No the fridge is NOT being powered by the battery and Inverter! It is merely being ASSISTED by the inverter and battery!

the battery and Inverter only POWER the toroids and the Neutral input to Ground and at the same time power only the phase of the Captor output - the neutral of the Captor out put is receiving its power from the earth Ground Return NOT from the battery or inverter. if not for the power from the earth Ground Return NOTHING would be powered whether fridge or whatever! disconnect the earth neutral and nothing will happen.

thats why WAY BACK when I only had just two ground rods NOTHING HAPPENED. as I purposely only added a few rods at a time I began to receive voltage across the Captor output circuit. I purposely kept only adding a few rods at a time to see what improvement would show itself on the system output. It wasn't until I reached 60 rods that the earth was giving enough potential to sustain a voltage rms that would match the output
    PHASE rms of the inverter and make a useful Captor out circuit.

So - no - the inverter and battery in NOT powering the Captor output , ONLY assisting.

thanks for listening,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• sinergicus
    replied
    about inverter and stuff

Hi I am new at this tread .....reading and try to understand Clarence indications and schematics , few questions come in my mind:

1.The pure sine wave inverter ( and generaly high power inverters ) are very expensive stuff ..at least for me in country where I live....so my question is, there is a must pure sine wave? We cann,t make some easy and cheap inverters to feed the device for rezistive heaters and other stufff that not neeed pure sine wave ?

A schematic like this one should be ok? :How to Build a Simple 250 to 5000 Watts PWM DC/AC 220V Power Inverter
    or this :http://www.instructables.com/id/250-...ower-Inverter/

2. I have 2 toroids ; in 220v to 12 v out ,removed from some old electrical appliances
    I am thinking if the windings of these ,can be used ( as primary) and make the rest of thick windings like in schematic posted here ?

3.How much is The length of the rods buried in the earth?

4.Would not be possible to using a solid state bedini charger type with cap dump for battery instead a bought type charger?

The ideea is, to come with an settup that is cheap as posible in this experimental stage...

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Correct SIR

Originally posted by cheors View Post
    Forget the CW / CCW notion.

Primaries are built with the same winding tool (Tortran manufacturer)

Primaries ares connected : Black toroid wire to black toroid wire to Line (inverter)
    White wire to white wire to Neutral
    So primaries are in phase

Secondaries are identically wound ( by us)
    and connected in phase (top to top, bottom to bottom)
    ALL THE TIME, the 2 transformers try to produce the same secondary currents
    which cancel each other out.
    We get a loop without huge current and then no big primary power demand.

Clarence, correct me if this is wrong.
    Hello Cheors,

you are correct sir.

the actual happening is within the toroids primary and secondary
    relationship which KILLS the lenz law (bemf) effect and only leaves the amperage component to have the relationship to each other when connected in loop form.

I like your explanation because it gets the job done in less words and has more useful effect on the members without having to in depth explaining
    things.

thank you very much for your efforts Sir.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• RAMSET
    replied
    Another to consider

This fellow harvested "magnetic" energy from the environment
    and found that the immediate area could only support so much Charge.
    placement had to be not too far... not too close ...an "array" so to speak
    was formed.

In Memory of Arthur Manelas - Revolution-Green

Leave a comment:

• citfta
    replied
    Hi Clarence,

After careful reading of this post that I have quoted let me post what I think I understand from your post. If the KWM at the inverter is showing the same when running your fridge off your system as it did when running off the mains then that tells me you are actually running the fridge off the battery and inverter. That is why you need to recharge your battery.

Now the interesting thing to me is that when the system is not powering another load apparently there is enough excess power coming from the ground to run the charger and recharge the battery. Is that correct?

Even if you do have to let your system rest to recharge the battery that is still an impressive accomplishment! I realize a solar system with batteries is almost the same except your system works 24 hours a day!

Please correct any misunderstandings I may have about how your system is operating.

Hello dielectric,

sorry to get to your reply so late Sir.

with respect to the KWM when powering my refrig it shows the actual volts
    in the circuit, it shows the actual amperage the fridge uses- 1.57 amps, and it shows the actual wattage - somewhere around 189 watts.( just a small unit as I don't need much fridge space ).

before powering it with my unit I had plugged a KWM into the mains circuit the fridge normally uses so I could know how close the KWM readings would match whether on mains power or my separated unit power. the readings were almost identical. loved that!

with respect to the charger the xantrex 2 is a way better unit! it has a faster bulk charge system, and mid charge system and float system.
    it has a 3 bank capability which is desirable as I am going to step my unit up to 3 battery bank. this would enable the charger to work less to keep the bank at high charge since its easier to just keep three batteries topped instead of bulk charging one up and down. the charger is just a much more desirable unit to help maintain a unit that would power a complete household which I will get to. the charger itself at full blast uses 3 amps and then drops off decently to around 1.1+- in sustain mode 10-20% charge. you can judge by the amps your charger unit takes when it operates. my charger has an excellent led performance light system that is easy to watch at all times.

its users choice.

thanks for your patience Sir.

Clarence
    Respectfully,
    Carroll

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    No not upset

Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
    Clarence thank you for your reply. It is not that I or we do not understand you in fact I understood you perfectly. What I was questioning was BroMikey's drawing and as you have now said yourself, the primary coils are both wound the same. His drawing however indicates that one coil is wound CW and one CCW and states it both in the letters (CW & CCW) and the way he drew the windings. Since you approved of his drawing (you obviously missed it too - which is OK we are all human...) I simply tried to interpret the drawing based on your words Clarence and then the drawing did not make sense. Following your and BroMikey's last few posts my questions turn out to be well founded.

You sounded a bit upset with my questions. Please don't be, I don't mean to judge you or insinuate that you don't know what you are talking about. I just wanted to understand why what you said and what the drawings show were not the same thing. In the end it will help everyone because they won't make the mistake shown on the drawing.

BroMikey, I am very grateful for your efforts with the drawings, it does make things a lot easier to picture. Please don't see my questions as insults but rather as constructive criticism. I realize you have put a great deal of effort in it and that is great. I'm only trying to help.

Hello Fjohnnyb

no I was not upset in the least even if it seemed that way. as i have stated before I am just a very blunt person when it comes to getting a point across.

you are correct that in Bro's earlier drawing that I at first did not catch the error that was made.

please, never be offended by what I say as it is never intended to be such.

ANY members help is always valued. after all that is our only joint purpose on site.

your comments to me will ALWAYS be welcome SIR.

thanks again,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Questions

Originally posted by dielectric View Post
    Clarence thank you very much for all of the efforts you are going through to try an help people figure this stuff out. I had a couple of questions I was hoping you could answer for me.

1. On your inverter kill-a-watt meter, when under a load of say your refrigerator or shop-vac what is the wattage or amperage reading? I would imagine it would be close to zero because of the reflected power correct?

2. Your battery charger, is there a need to have such an expensive one vs something like a simple 20amp car battery charger?
    Hello dielectric,

sorry to get to your reply so late Sir.

with respect to the KWM when powering my refrig it shows the actual volts
    in the circuit, it shows the actual amperage the fridge uses- 1.57 amps, and it shows the actual wattage - somewhere around 189 watts.( just a small unit as I don't need much fridge space ).

before powering it with my unit I had plugged a KWM into the mains circuit the fridge normally uses so I could know how close the KWM readings would match whether on mains power or my separated unit power. the readings were almost identical. loved that!

with respect to the charger the xantrex 2 is a way better unit! it has a faster bulk charge system, and mid charge system and float system.
    it has a 3 bank capability which is desirable as I am going to step my unit up to 3 battery bank. this would enable the charger to work less to keep the bank at high charge since its easier to just keep three batteries topped instead of bulk charging one up and down. the charger is just a much more desirable unit to help maintain a unit that would power a complete household which I will get to. the charger itself at full blast uses 3 amps and then drops off decently to around 1.1+- in sustain mode 10-20% charge. you can judge by the amps your charger unit takes when it operates. my charger has an excellent led performance light system that is easy to watch at all times.

its users choice.

thanks for your patience Sir.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• Fjohnnyb
    replied
    Hello Fjohnnyb,

1. the toroid primaries are NOT WOUND DIFFERENTLY!!! PERIOD!
    they are EXACTLY THE SAME!

2. IT IS THE WAY YOU ORIENT THE TOROIDS TO EACH OTHER THAT ACHIEVES THE CW AND CCW EFFECT THAT IS NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!

3. when you wind the #4 wire secondary as I have showed you (PHOTO ATTACHED AGAIN) you ESTABLISH THE CW AND CCW on EACH of the toroids!!!!!!

4, after you have wound each secondary PROPERLY then take BOTH THE
    toroids and place them side by side IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!
    then take the left toroid assembly and spin it around in FRONT of the
    other one!!!! what you have accomplished by this is to ORIENTATE the
    toroids in the PROPER MANNER OF CW/CCW - CW/CCW.

5. now connect top #4 to top#4
    now connect bottom #4 to Bottom #4

their is NO CROSSING FROM BOTTOM TO TOP OR TOP TO BOTTOM AT ALL!!!!!!

I fail to understand what is so difficult for you to understand this SIMPLE process.

JUST LOOK AND STUDY THE PHOTOS!

best to all,

Clarence
    Clarence thank you for your reply. It is not that I or we do not understand you in fact I understood you perfectly. What I was questioning was BroMikey's drawing and as you have now said yourself, the primary coils are both wound the same. His drawing however indicates that one coil is wound CW and one CCW and states it both in the letters (CW & CCW) and the way he drew the windings. Since you approved of his drawing (you obviously missed it too - which is OK we are all human...) I simply tried to interpret the drawing based on your words Clarence and then the drawing did not make sense. Following your and BroMikey's last few posts my questions turn out to be well founded.

You sounded a bit upset with my questions. Please don't be, I don't mean to judge you or insinuate that you don't know what you are talking about. I just wanted to understand why what you said and what the drawings show were not the same thing. In the end it will help everyone because they won't make the mistake shown on the drawing.

BroMikey, I am very grateful for your efforts with the drawings, it does make things a lot easier to picture. Please don't see my questions as insults but rather as constructive criticism. I realize you have put a great deal of effort in it and that is great. I'm only trying to help.

Leave a comment:

• Fjohnnyb
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Dude keep looking at it. This is the updated drawing. follow the wires with your finger around as you wind from the top down. The top down.

Start at the TOP. Did you see it? CW and CCW? You will.The primaries are opposite wound.
    I see it yes thanks, not a problem. Your drawing does show a CW and CCW wind. But as you have now noticed yourself and Clarence has just explained your drawing (#4 wire) does differ from his picture. I agree with Clarence in a drawing it would show a criss-cross pattern but Clarence if we are to use BroMikey's drawings as a guide then it needs to be show that way otherwise a correct interpretation of the drawing by someone with a good 3 dimensional mind like myself will cause a mistake.

Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X