The Key To Overunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Key To Overunity

I'll get to point quick. You have to really think about what I'm going to say because it's the principles that make this happen.

To achieve sustanable/practical overunity, you have to ELIMINATE MECHANCIAL CONNECTIONS.

Why?
    1. You know there are losses of energy to friction & heat
    2. You know takes substantial energy to move mass and keep it moving
    3. If you have a mechanical way of producing the power, you need a very high ratio of gain to loss.

Tesla gave us the answer: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

He did not say mechanical.

He made a transformer that did not have mechanical connections.
    He made wireless transmission of energy.

Bedini motors use part of the concept with pulses.

Start stringing together the best parts of these devices and make an overunity device out of it.

HERE'S WHAT I AM DOING. KEEP THIS OPEN SOURCE.

Backstory:
    16 years ago I approached a company that made electric cars and told them of my idea. They said it wouldn't work. They didn't know I had made a prototype already. I didn't know of Tesla at the time. My prototype was mechanical.

The prototype consisted of several bicycle light generators that rub against the tire of a bike. I made a six-sided box where I inserted the 6-volt generators on each side so that they rubbed on a grinding wheel as I turned a shaft with my hand. Obviously, I generated electricity.

The next thing I did was attach an electric motor to the shaft, an using the right gear ratios, I was able to get it to turn with a 12 volt battery, producing 36 volts.

Since, I didn't have the money to build the rest of the parts at the time I let the idea rest for a few years. I knew that I basically need to store the energy in capacitors and have a second battery I could recharge while the first battery was running the system. I didn't have a recharging sytem created, nor did I understand enough about capacitors at the time to build an array of capacitors that would discharge to power whatever I connected to it. There are other issues that I know of like scalability losses, but I want to keep this short for now.

I studied inductance, DC pulses, learned about Tesla, Bedini circuits, etc.

Now my electric "generator" does not consist of mechanical parts anymore.

It runs off an MP3 player with a pulse I created from a frequency generator.
    It uses the concept of a shaker flashlight to generate electricity. Just not the same configuration. I'm rebuilding this array in a more efficient design so that it has minimum travel distance and vibrates in a "sweet spot". I'll post a pic when I get a chance to finish it. I'm busy so I'm telling everyone that has more time and resources that I have at the moment.

Its uses 6 lithium ion batteries that run a minimum of six hours each. Only one battery runs at time. I need to build a recharging circuit, that will switch to the next battery when the current battery runs out. Then the battery that ran out will recharge with the excess electricity. This cycle will continue because the charging time is predictable and the amount of electricity generated is known based on the array design.

It uses capacitors right now to store the energy, but I would like to use super-capacitors later. Then I just manage the discharge rate.
    The amount of electricity it generates depends on the array of magnets and copper. I set the magnets so they levitate in a tube on top of each other, and I just pulse one magnet with the MP3 play that makes all the other magnets move at the same time. Keep in mind this is a prototype. I have other array concepts that are more compact that using a tube. Again there are no mechanical connections.

I got the concept from here years ago and just applied what I learned from other places: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vHU-ZSfgdU

Hold on for the pics. I'm going to rebuild with my new array first. After typing that post, I realized that one of my buddies has a CNC machine to cut the parts I need. But I do need some ideas about building the charging circuit if anyone has suggestions.

Comment

Working...
    X