No announcement yet.

A1Mo-Gen: Tesla's Gift "The Electromagnetic Reactor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1MoGen: 1/one brush set(width of 6 commutator segments) of Negative & Positive,
    energizes 7 singular coils(27% of the max coils for motoring) at once.

Below is the "break down" for the 7 energized coils. (*singular coils is winded around 8 armature poles with AIW 18.5 or 19 awg*)
    The pole# with the number of turns passing & where the pole is interacting with the North and South stator magnets.

Pole #1 ---> 30 turns ---> Zero/0 torque
    Pole #2 ---> 60 turns ---> start North magnetic... Repulsion mode
    Pole #3 ---> 90 T ---> North repulsion
    Pole #4 ---> 120 T ---> N. Bisector between poles 4 & 5
    Pole #5 ---> 150 T ---> North repulsion
    Pole #6 ---> 180T ---> end North magnet
    Pole #7 ---> 210 Turns ---> Zero/0 torque
    Pole #8 ---> 210 Turns ---> Zero/0 torque
    Pole # 9 ---> 180T ---> start South magnetic... Attraction mode
    Pole #10 ---> 150T ---> south attract
    Pole #11 ---> 120 T ---> S. Bisector between poles 11 & 12
    Pole #12 ---> 90 T ---> south attract
    Pole #13 ---> 60 turns ---> end South magnetic... Attract mode
    Pole #14 ---> 30 turns ---> Zero/0 torque

Pole #15 starts the same sequence for the other opposite motoring brush set/pair of positive & negative

Looking at the #s of turns near the bisectors of the North & South stator magnets...
    The A1MoGen's coils magnetic fields are Beautiful & Powerful!

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

A DC motor company would have to be FN stupid not to at least build an A1MoGen prototype!
    Basically, it's a 210 turns of 19awg motor when you use all the inputs!
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-22-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Test needed

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
      The A1MoGen's magnetic fields are Beautiful & Powerful!
      That would be your opinion. But the magnetic fields are set by the magnets and core which are the same as the standard Imperial motor. The use of ceramic or ferrite magnets are mediocre in strength by modern day standards due to the rare-earth magnets available.

A DC motor company would have to be FN stupid not to at least build an A1MoGen prototype!
      As far as I can tell, you have nothing for them so far. I suggest you quit patting yourself on your back and posting BS. Get some tests run. The PMDC motor or generator is one of easiest to test. You can get the basic performance characteristic curve with modest equipment. There are numerous articles on the web explaining how to go about it.

bi

Comment

• Bi

You said you know a lot about this motor and motors in general.
        Originally posted by Bi
        I have followed Ufopolitic's thread and I am quite knowledgeable on electric machines.
        Can you please Answer this simple question?

Since the coils of the A1MoGen are all NORTH, when all 26 coils are used as a generator...

Will the generator coils produce an outward north or south magnetic field?

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-16-2016, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Magnetic fields and coils

Bi

You said you know a lot about this motor and motors in general.

Can you please Answer this simple question?

Since the RIcoils of the A1MoGen are all NORTH, when all 26 coils are used as a generator...

Will the generator coils produce an outward north or south magnetic field?
          What you have is a 4 pole machine. This is determined by the 4 magnets in the stator. There are 2 North poles and 2 South poles arranged N-S-N-S. This is the magnetic field. Anytime a coil moves in a magnetic field, a voltage is generated in it per Faraday's Law. This occurs regardless of how you commutate the coil and regardless if it is used to motor or to generate.

The polarity of a coil reverses as it rotates around the field and alternates 4 times per revolution in the 4 pole machine. This applies to all coils whether used as a motor or as a generator.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
            That would be your opinion. But the magnetic fields are set by the magnets and core which are the same as the standard Imperial motor. The use of ceramic or ferrite magnets are mediocre in strength by modern day standards due to the rare-earth magnets available.
            bi
            Yeah, neodymium magnet are very powerful! I said in a previous post, rare earth magnets are NOT in the Imperial frame.

As for my statement, which I've corrected... What I should have said..
            "The A1MoGen's COILS' magnetic fields are Beautiful and Powerful!"

Sorry, I thought that people would understand that I had posted all about coils.

Originally posted by Bi
            As far as I can tell, you have nothing for them so far. I suggest you quit patting yourself on your back and posting BS. Get some tests run. The PMDC motor or generator is one of easiest to test. You can get the basic performance characteristic curve with modest equipment. There are numerous articles on the web explaining how to go about it.
            I contacted "Brush" companies and Imperial to get a pair of brush plates for my needs = Wider brushes.
            Its turning out to quite the task/headache!

So far, we have seen the Tesla's Dual Commutator motors that use factory brushes.
            Those OEM brushes can only energize 8 coils! 2 coils at each of the four stator magnets.

The A1MoGen uses 26 coils... Due to the math, 26 - 8 = 18. There is a huge "potential" differance!

I stated a fact.

In past builds, the largest amout of Amps pulled was around 132 Amps. 132/8 coils = 16.5 amps per coil.... Hot!

Now, let's try 132 amps with the A1MoGen's 26 coils
            132/26 coils = 5.1 amps per coil! ... 132 amps is a walk in the park for the A1MoGen!
            *I built the A1MoGen Dual Commutator Motor the way I believe, N. Tesla himself would have made a motor.*

Bi,

I'm not here for the BS or for self-glorification my man! I've had too many arguments and spent too much money and too many YEARS, 3yrs!
            Now, if you would be so kind, please answer my question in my above previous post. I need clarity.

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-17-2016, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Coil polarity

Bi, I'm not here for the BS my man! I've had too many arguments and spent too much money and too many YEARS!

Now answer my question in my above previous post. I need clarity.
              Kind of demanding aren't you? You refer to this question, right?

But to be more specific about the North coils…

What outwardly polarity would the north independantly wind coils produce between the South going to the North magnet?
              I don't like being pushed to respond to a question with an erroneous premise. In your case, "all North coils", doesn't make any sense. A coil by itself has no polarity; no North or South ends. Its polarity is derived from current in the turns. And as to your machine somehow being special, or unique because you have wound all the coils in the same direction; conventional armatures are comprised of coils wound in the same direction.

Just test it, or are you afraid?

bi

Comment

Kind of demanding aren't you? You refer to this question, right?

I don't like being pushed to respond to a question with an erroneous premise. In your case, "all North coils", doesn't make any sense. A coil by itself has no polarity; no North or South ends. Its polarity is derived from current in the turns. And as to your machine somehow being special, or unique because you have wound all the coils in the same direction; conventional armatures are comprised of coils wound in the same direction.

Just test it, or are you afraid?

bi
                Bi,

I made a statement.

Originally posted by Midaz

Here is my claim:

"The A1MoGen has forever changed the complexity of Brushed DC Motors. Raising the maxim "Potential Energy" to a higher new level that gives "Kenetic Energy" that is beyond the standards of regular Brushed DC Motors. The Kenetic Energy will easily overpower the opposing force from the generator action of these motors.

Richard "Midaz" Batts"
                I just wanted someone to Verify my statement. The generator actions is standard.

Keep it Clean and Green
                Midaz

Ps. I always type things down quickly, then do a lot of editing to make it smooth. Don't take offense.
                Read the post again.
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-17-2016, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Just test it

Bi,

I made a statement.

Here is my claim:

"The A1MoGen has forever changed the complexity of Brushed DC Motors. Raising the maxim "Potential Energy" to a higher new level that gives "Kenetic Energy" that is beyond the standards of regular Brushed DC Motors. The Kenetic Energy will easily overpower the CMF from the generator action of these motors.

Richard "Midaz" Batts"

I just wanted someone to Verify my statement. The generator actions is standard.
                  I have no idea what you're talking about, and I suspect you don't either. To convince me otherwise, explain what you mean by potential energy, kinetic energy and CMF. Then elaborate on why your machine is superior. Or just test it.

bi

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I suspect you don't either. To convince me otherwise, explain what you mean by potential energy, kinetic energy and CMF. Then elaborate on why your machine is superior. Or just test it.

bi
                    Potential Energy = the Maximum amount of energy that any given motor can handle. It could be a long duration or a short burst.

kinetic energy = putting the potential energy to work... Move a car

I raised the Potential energy by incorporating 18 more coils that do not disrupt the motors harmony.
                    There are NO conflicts, 0/ZERO, in the A1MoGen!
                    Each coil works in harmony to support and fortify the magnetic field from the adjacent coils.
                    Creating one large extremely powerful magnetic field for each brush set = 4 brush sets

A1MoGen: at both north stator magnets' bisectors, the poles have 120 turns ~ 150 turns of 18.5 awg passing

The previous builds you get a max of 60 turns at the bisectors with 18.5 awg!
                    As you can see, 120 ~ 150 turns at the bisector is more the double

If you read some my post from this year about the A1MoGen,
                    then you would know that the Generator brushes are thinner/less commutator segments than the motor brushes.
                    That's how the motor action overcomes the gen action.

The motor has to have some equilibrium and that's through the timing. If you look at The A1MoGen, the magnetic density of the coils is between each pair of the stator magnets' bisectors. N-S-N-S

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-17-2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• P.e. & k.e.

Potential Energy = the Maximum amount of energy that any given motor can handle. It could be a long duration or a short burst.

kinetic energy = putting the potential energy to work... Move a car

I raised the Potential energy by incorporating 18 more coils that do not disrupt the motors harmony.
                      There are NO conflicts, 0 ZERO, in the A1MoGen!
                      Each coil works in harmony to support and fortify the magnetic field from the adjacent coils.
                      Creating one large extremely powerful magnetic field for each brush set = 4 brush sets

A1MoGen: at both north stator magnets' bisectors, the poles have 120 turns - 180 turns of 18.5 awg passing

The previous builds you get a max of 60 turns at the bisectors with 18.5 awg!
                      As you can 120 ~ 180 turns at the bisector is more the double

If you read some my post from this year about the A1MoGen,
                      then you would know that the Generator brushes are thinner/less commutator segments than the motor brushes.
                      That's have the motor brushes overcome the gen action.

The motor has to have some equilibrium and that's through the timing. If you look at The A1MoGen, the magnetic density of the coils is between each pair of the stator magnets' bisectors. N-S-N-S
                      Thanks for the attempt but it is still nonsense to me. Certainly unconventional definitions of Potential Energy and Kinetic Energy. And CMF?

I'll just standby for the tests; like it'll happen someday.

bi

Comment

• Bi

The examples I gave for Potential and kinetic energy are text book.

Potential energy = max amount of unused energy... Kinetic energy = put that unused ball of energy to work.
                        In my example, the battery is an unlimited power source... extra coils = Potential energy
                        (*Many companies use similar examples. Does that make sense now!?)

Generators have magnetic fields that opposes rotation?
                        What is that opposing force called? Is it CEMF or BEMF or EMF or what is the technical name!?
                        Maybe I use the wrong term. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If the motoring action can over power the opposing force of the generator action, when they are used at the same time = MoGen
                        There are always more motoring coils than gen coils in the A1MoGen

If no one else does, I appreciate you. Thank for coming by my thread. I hope that We've cleared up any misconceptions/confusion that you or I might have had. Feel to ask more questions anytime. It's all about learning and sharing. Through questions, I'm proving my claims and getting a better understanding.

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-17-2016, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• I like 3phase motors. Each 180° apart poles are winded completely as a phase.
                          Each phase moves the load independently. 66% of the motor is putting in work! How do you compete against it? It's quite nice...

The A1MoGen has 2 sets of motor brushes@ N-S. They energize 7 coils each.
                          In my mind, I kind of see it like, 7 phases.
                          Each of the seven independent coils, almost go through 100% of the 180° rotation from N-S magnets before they disconnect from the power source.

A1MoGen: 7coils/7phases

7coils are all independent that span multiple poles, 8... I think that the multiple poles is a positive attribute.
                          Start of the North stator magnet that pole has 60 turns passing
                          Bisector of the North magnet, that pole has 120 turns!
                          End of the north magnet , that pole has 180 turns of 18.5 AWG!!!
                          *all those turns interacting with stator magnet have no advantage over the OEM motor!? How is that possible?

7phases is 1 giant phase that that moves the load. The poles are weaved together to create a unit phase to complete the cycle from N-->S magnets

Again, I may not be using the proper technical terms but I'm TRYING to give you my thought process for the winding the A1MoGen.

Midaz
                          Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-17-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Have you tried catching the bemf spike using a diode?
                            Then run the spike into another coil, your setup is perfect for it.
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Dave

When you have time, post that drawing later.

I have some questions.

Why would it be important harness the BEMF Spike?
                              What would it do to the performance?
                              Where is the best location to catch it?
                              Is it easy to do?
                              Has everyone had similar results?

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Midaz
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-20-2016, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Look at the boost converter it pulses the coil then the bemf is routed through the diode, your coils are the same except the comutator is pulsing the coils, take the bemf an run it into another coil set but in the pos dirrection.
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X