A1Mo-Gen: Tesla's Gift "The Electromagnetic Reactor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *This is a heads up for the P56 builders!*

If you are using their company's name and part # in title of your YouTube vids, photo bucket, blog, ect... Their customers are going to your info/site! Apparently, our "Work" misrepresent their OEM product and creates confusion.

If you have something to lose... fix it! ... Especially if you're in the United States.

I didn't keep this info to myself. Make sure your friends know.

I have deleted all mention of every company's name and part # together from my posts on this thread. Also, I have mailed other members to do like wise on this thread. Midaz
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-10-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• The future of the A1MoGen has become crystal clear to me!

*If this motor does not produce radiation that could somehow harm someone or an amimal…

Here is my claim:

"The A1MoGen has forever changed the complexity of Brushed DC Motors. Raising the maxim "Potential Energy" to a higher new level that gives "Kenetic Energy" that is beyond the standards of regular Brushed DC Motors. The Kenetic Energy will easily overpower the CMF from the generator action of these motors.

Richard "Midaz" Batts"

This is the first time that I have made any claim about the A1MoGen.
      It's on the desks of world-renowned professionals. Hopefully they will give me their answer in a couple of weeks... If they do or don't, I will disclose everything here eventually.

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz
      Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-02-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
        The future of the A1MoGen has become crystal clear to me!

*If this motor does not produce radiation that could somehow harm a human…

Here is my claim:

"The A1MoGen has forever changed the complexity of Brushed DC Motors. Raising the "Potential Energy" to a higher new levels, gives "Kenetic Energy" that is beyond the standards of regular Brushed DC Motors. The Kenetic Energy will easily overpower the CMF from the generator action of these motors.

Richard "Midaz" Batts"

This is the first time that I have any claim about the A1MoGen.
        It's on the desks of world-renowned professionals. Hopefully they will give me their answer in a couple of weeks... If they do or don't, I will disclose everything here eventually.

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz
        Good luck.

Comment

• Let's go back to the beginning of the 5 pole All North Motors!

BATTLE OF THE WINDINGS... By G. Childers...
          [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3UDEMHT3UI[/VIDEO]

(N1) = All north, splitting the coils into pairs.
          Not the best in torque BUT the clear winner for RPMS.

(N2) = All north, singular coil winded around 2 armature poles.
          An improvement in torque over N1 but not enough rpms

(N3) = All north, singular coil winded around 1 armature pole.
          There was a question about power consumption at No Load BUT the clear winner in torque.

Conclusion: There was no clear "Overall" winner but everyone's input was very important!

By combining all of the positive attributes of the three tested 5pole motors...
          Here is the motor with the DNA of all of them.(*N4*)

(N4) = All North, singular coil winded around 3 armature poles.
          It has high RPMs and high Torque.... Adjust the "Timing" to find the sweet Spot!

Keep it Clean and Green
          Midaz

UFO, G.CHILDERS & DAD Hav, THANK YOU for your individual contributions!
          Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-02-2016, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• One of the points that I couldnt grasps was "core saturation"
            I read the definition many times and even asked about it many times but I just didn't get!
            My understand was a big fat ZERO!!!
            It clouded my judgement about magnetic "threw out/sweep angles" and understanding the truth about these motors potential.

Now that I know alittle bit more than before, I'm going to try to explain it the way I see it. If I'm wrong please help me to understand...

The core of the motors that we are working with are made of steel.
            maximum magnetic fields achievable in ferromagnetic-core electromagnets and transformers of around 2 T
            Basically... in order to reach "Core Magnetic Saturation", we would need an absurd amount of wattage and/or high-powered neodymium magnets.

Since our motors don't use high-powered neodymium magnets and an absurd amount of wattage....
            Our motors will never reach core saturation!

*Our motors more likely to catch fire from over loading the coils with too much wattage, first!
            And we still wouldn't come close to reaching Core Saturation!

Then it hit me... "That why an armature pole can have a North & South field at the same time"... Magnetic Tesla of 2T

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-02-2016, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Back to the battle of the windings.

Some of you guys may not be able to appreciate how much work that went into the making of that video.

Gary made sure all motors had 5 strands of magnetic wire the same size, length and same ohms. He had to modify at least 4 motors and disassemble 6. Move the timing around and check the wattage and Rpms EVERYTIME. Then go editing! Wow, this took hours a day for weeks! Bravo!!!

N1... If you haven't been paying attention, "threw out angles" has been preached countless times! And that why N1 was the fastest motor.
              Example when a set of brushes are in contact with two commutator segments.
              N1 covered 4 Armature poles.
              N2 @ 3 poles
              N3 @ 2 poles
              ...as you can see, N1 has the largest "Threw Out Angle"

Next
              N2... was decent. My effort was good but it didnt win in torque, efficiency or rpms.

Next
              N3... While N1 & N2 were basicly wind around 2 armature poles, N3 had the whole strand around 1 pole! AND two super strong poles near the magnets' bisector on repulse mode! CRAZY TORQUE!

Finally
              the newest contender, N4.

1.)From experience, in general, you will always get more copper using the singular coils than splitting the coil.
              or use a heavier wire gauge... It's the nature of the wind.

2.) "threw out angles" is the same as N1. It covers 4 armature poles. N1 & N4 are built for speed. They are a match!
              Basicly they are the same motor.
              (*for the smaller odd # of poles motors, I like the pair wind because its a clean wind)

3.) TORQUE... If you wind N4 to the max it will have CRAZY TORQUE just like the N3

4.) N4 can be adjusted to find the "Sweet Spot" for efficiency. It should be In the range of N1 & N2.

Keep it Clean and Green
              Midaz
              Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-03-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• I brought the N4 to your attention to prove my point about the future for the 56 frame.

The singular coils can match anything the pair or group winds can do. The singular coils can match the pair wind in every aspect; torque, RPMs ... They always a tie!

Now, on the other side of coin... Can the pair or group wind match the singular coil wind everytime?

Try to split the coil for 4 armature poles. When you wind 2pole and then wind 2 more poles....
                The coils' current is flowing in opposite direction when they meet/overlap in the armatures' groove/valley. That cancels the current or limits the current in the motor... Pairs can't match the singular coil every time.
                This fact is super important for the P56 frame's future! You can't wind 6 or 8 poles efficiently with pair winds...

Don't believe me!? Try to wind the P56 with pairs for 6 poles... Then wind 6 poles with the singular coil.... I did!

Keep it Clean & Green
                Midaz

P.s. Pairs winds are not efficient with ALL even numbers, Everytime but ....
                it's always a near clean wind for 2 Stator magnet motors with and odd # of poles...everytime!
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-03-2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• The one thing we try to avoid at all costs is HEAT!

If your wire is too long & thin.... Heat
                  If your wire is too thick & short... Heat

I made both mistakes...
                  Even thou I was just experimenting for future thoughts, people sure let me have it!

But it got me thinking. What else can cause heat? If so, what can I do to limit areas that might cause excess heat?

A.) I made the 56 with singular coils @5 armature poles.
                  .... Remember I gave my guideline rule for adding extra brushes...
                  "Singular Coils should be about the same size as the stator magnet or one size bigger."
                  (I didn't know but the "Guildeline Rule" stays in the principles of the 3 pole motor.)

I used the spare AIW 18 awg wire I had left over... (Wire too thick & too short)
                  @24v for 30 mins no load... the motor didn't catch fire but hot to the touch!

B.) My last build... 19.5 was ask to be used in the past. So I did for you!
                  AIW 19.5 AWG wire @7 poles for the singular coil... @34 turns (too thin & too long)
                  @24v the motor gets very warm.

*5pole coils, they never shared the armatures' valley/grove with another energized coil.
                  *7pole coils, the share 2 armature groves = all the energized singular coils(all 8 of them are touching eachother).

I need the "max throw out angle" while reducing the energized coils contact point
                  6 pole coils meet the requirements and stay in the principles of the 3pole

Keep it Clean and Green
                  Midaz
                  Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-07-2016, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Singular coil and "Pair" definition:

Example: 4 armature poles... 1 piece of wire

1.) wind around poles 1 & 2, next wind poles 3 & 4 = PAIR (coils' magnetic fields occupy there own space but work together...

2.) wind around poles 1 & 2, next wind poles 2 & 3 = Singular coil (Some of magnetic space is shared)
                    *In Battlel of the Wingings, Even thou N1 looks borderline, it fits the definition of SHARING MAGNETIC SPACE = singular coil

A Pair of Coils in series is nothing more than a Single Coil's Magnetic Field spread-elongated over Space/Time which depends on the Circumference Area of core (# of elements involved) generating a wider Angle of Interaction than a Single Coil, unless that Single Coil is wrapped on the same # of elements as the Pair is...
                    The first 56 North South motor wind = pair wind.

Hope that is clear now.

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-04-2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Finish changing the timing to repulse mode on the A1MoGen

A1MoGen @
                      12v = 1500 rpms
                      24v = 3300 rpms

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gccAo413GpM[/VIDEO]

Any questions?

Anything that you have seen from any member, I can duplicate it using the Singular Coils, everytime.
                      But, they can't duplicate what the singular coil A1Mogen can do, EVERYTIME.

This is not my final design.

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz

I need to add this... The symmetrical OEM DC Motor is still the Champ! .... For now
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-05-2016, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch
                        This goes out to our resident genius.

The design that you think is the best design for the 20 pole motor.... It has a build in cannibalism effect on the motor that causes heat!
                        (20 pole motor key #s = 5,4,3 in any order)

Simple is best!
                        Singular Coil

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        Dude could you condense it down a little to help me understand
                        what this video proves? You rewound the motor, I got that part
                        and no heat? Right? But does it run good HP for less energy?

Or what is the claim? If you don't mind me asking.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          Dude could you condense it down a little to help me understand
                          what this video proves? You rewound the motor, I got that part
                          and no heat? Right? But does it run good HP for less energy?

Or what is the claim? If you don't mind me asking.

Thanks in advance.

Dude

I'm proving everything I said as I go....

1.) coil contact points = heat
                          2.) raising the potential energy for Brushed DC motors too new levels per watt
                          3.) transferring the potential energy to Kenitic energy that is way above the OEMs performance.
                          4.) all of the above mentioned can only be accomplished using a one hole singular coil

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz
                          Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-07-2016, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                            Dude

I'm proving everything I said as I go....

1.) coil contact points = heat
                            2.) raising the potential energy for Brushed DC motors too new levels per watt
                            3.) transferring the potential energy to Kenitic energy that is way above the OEMs performance.
                            4.) all of the above mentioned can only be accomplished using a one hole singular coil

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz
                            Okay thank you for your speedy response. I didn't know
                            that. So this sounds great to me also to do a motor design to increase efficiency. Whatever happen to making a motor a generator? Thus A-1-Mo-Gen? Does your new design motorand generate at the same
                            time? I am getting mixe up on thread titles.

I was hopin you had a motor that generated like Thane does with his
                            ReGenX motor coils. Do you understand what I am talking about?

Either way may God bless you and help you to advance your work.

Comment

that. So this sounds great to me also to do a motor design to increase efficiency. Whatever happen to making a motor a generator? Thus A-1-Mo-Gen? Does your new design motorand generate at the same

Mike

So far, all of the motor motor designs are nothing special, they are not a game changer!

All north winds progress in only one direction! ....
                              It goes to multiple coils being activated by a brush set.

Example: the P56 frame has 28 poles
                              A.) singular coil the wind = 8 armature poles.
                              *The bisector of that coils is aligned TDC at the bisector of the stator magnet.

B.) After the first coils is set... Wind the rest of the motor the same way.

Now, here is everything to me because the the math geometry is correct.

1.) Can we use 1 commutator brush set that energizes seven coils at the same time?

1A.) If no. Why not?

1a) If yes. Do the 7 energized coils fortify/magnify/amplify each other's magnetic fields?

2a) what is the proper Ohms, so this motor doesn't burn up!?

*Since I know this. Does someone else has to know this too!*
                              3a) why didn't they share it here also on Open sourced for everyone!? Or, I am blessed.

This has been on my mind! I'm at the finish line with the A1MoGen.

Midaz
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-08-2016, 10:40 PM.

Comment

I was hopin you had a motor that generated like Thane does with his
                                ReGenX motor coils. Do you understand what I am talking about?

Yes, Of course it motors and generates at once.

Think about this, the designs that we have see so far use only a max 8 coils to drive the motor.

What I just shared is a motor design that just blasts the motor with a max of 26 coils to drive the motor!... Get ready for take off!
                                Or
                                use all 26 coils as a generator...
                                Or
                                14 coils motor ... Of course it's power hungry!
                                BUT IT ALSO can Uses 12 coils for the genarator "collecting energy while driving"...
                                max/limits for the 56 motor frame

This is the A1MoGen!

Midaz
                                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-05-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X