A1Mo-Gen: Tesla's Gift "The Electromagnetic Reactor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raul

Your a big clown. You know I don't give 2 cents about anything you say.

Build your imperial Do your torque test!

There are at least 20 people that have the over rated Imperials waiting for you to help!

Your on the thread all day... That means you dont have a job again.
    Stop grand standing and talking big!

Kogs is around! You owe him BIG TIME !!!!
    He put in so much MONEY, time and effort for your grander!
    That old man was working his butt off!!! trying to make money and care for is family!!!
    How many Imperials does he have? .. I don't know who you owe more, Kogs or Cornboy!

GET TO WORK BUILDING AND TESTING.... YOU OWE EVERYONE!!!!

What? Are you going to tell them like you told me. ... You here on you own free will! That the way it is! It like that!
    You could car less about these good people!
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-18-2015, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• I asked factual questions

Talk relevent to Asymetric Motor

And check you on your serious blunders!

VS

Raul's list

Use racial slurs
      profanity
      Belittling
      doctored emails
      Post my home address
      home telephone number
      Private email addresses
      All cellphone info
      Other Members personal info
      Fake medical records
      Then lie to the admin and ask them to ban me
      My facts vs your BS

ADMIN

BAN RAUL!!! Your no good around here!!! Open your own forum sight.. You can call it! UFOpolis you better do as I say forum

I've had it with him!!!
      Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-18-2015, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
        [I]Build your imperial

Do your torque test!
        You took it ALL for You...NOW You must prove it YOURSELF!

Aren't the A1MOGEN the best deal?...

WELL, then show All owners of Imperial, and prove it, take it to more failed testings!!

There are at least 15 people that have imperials waiting for you.
        NOPE, They are all waiting for YOU NOW...You have created all this...

NOW YOU ARE "IN CHARGE" BIG BOSS!!......CEO...

You have fill them with HOPES...NOW FINISH IT OR SIMPLY QUIT!

Be a Man and do your promised tasks on your first post here!
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-14-2015, 04:40 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

ADMIN

BAN RAUL!!! Your no good around here!!! Open you forum sight.. You can call it! UFOpolis you better do as I say forum

I've had it with him!!!

Wow!..."YOU BETTER DO AS I SAY FORUM"??!!

Are You threatening this Entire Forum Now?

Well...as a friend of mine who is a Doctor in Psychiatry...He told me your Delusional Pathology is going to become an "increasing process"...and based on what am seeing...He is very right!

Aaron, You should take that statement from Midaz as a Big Time Threat to this entire site!...make sure you have all your fire wall systems activated!
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Talk relevent to Asymetric Motor
            Two main grammar/spelling issues here!

1- It is not "relevent"...you may pronounce it like that but is written differently...like this: relevAnt

2- It is not "Asymetric"...it is AsymMetric!

Can't believe after two and some years you still can not spell Asymmetric right
            !!

ADMIN

BAN RAUL!!! Your no good around here!!! Open you forum sight.. You can call it! UFOpolis you better do as I say forum

I've had it with him!!!
            Uhhh, another bad grammar error!!...it is not a "sight" even though they sound similar (you may not notice the difference because of your slang talk...) but it is written SITE.

SIGHT originates from the verb "To SEE" but it is a Noun...and you use it like below:

I had a Sight about Midaz burning his a1mogen last night...

See what I mean now?

Please go back to Elementary School!

OH!...I almost forgot!...when you wrote:

Your no good around here!!!
            That is not right either!...whenever you want to address a person you must use the verb "to be"...meaning you do not use "your", because it means "property" or owning something...like for example..."Your A1MOGEN Imperial"...therefore above quoted should have been written as:

You are not good around here!!!...Or you could 'contract it' by writing "You're"

It is ok...I can only figure out how many bad times you caused to your Elementary English Grammar Teacher!!
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-14-2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• I really can NOT understand why you are so upset?

What is your problem?

This "sight"...am sorry, I meant this site...this Thread never had so much attention in its short life!!...and so much posting -besides your Monologue (well Idk if you will understand that word "monologue"...and no, it is not french!!)- as now?

Basically from someone like me, the owner of your "creation"...
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-14-2015, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Mib

Well well well, I always wondered what I'd do if I had a popular thread and it got to the point where I had no more avenues to travel down or resources to prove my claims and theories. Hmm, I thought maybe I'd use the Men In Black routine like Romero or something like that used. I've seen this one several times and it always works. The inventors experiments keep popping up with everyone trying to find the final missing solution. Remember "It's right in front of you" Well anyway for the way two members of two popular forums are acting it almost seems they are finding a new way out so they don't have to prove their claims. It's the only thing that can possible be. No two adults can possible act like this unless they have some sort of ulterior motive.
                Aaron, Please do not kick these guys off the forum or close either one of them. They have something to finish. Don't let them off the hook! Years of people believing and working on this project will be left in the dark. All the good knowledgeable people who suffered humiliation for trying to get the truth here will have wasted their time and never see the results or an apology. Please do what you can to get these guys to come to their senses. Obviously they can't work together but the sooner they ignore each other the happier everyone will be.
                Dr. Phill anybody? (USA TV show joke)
                John
                Last edited by DadHav; 05-14-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Better than TV shows for sure....

Know what Dadhav, I think you are right, they are trying to find a way out.

Pity...

Comment

• What is most comical is watching dufo's actions. He is one of the worst offenders on here when it comes to putting other people down and calling them all kinds of derogatory names. And now that he is getting some of the same he sounds like a 5 year old. "If you aren't nice to me I'll take my toys and go home." Well all I can say is "Go little boy and see how long your own forum lasts when no one gets a self-running motor."

Well at least he finally got rid of the witches so you can try to make some sense out of his gibberish. But after 2 years has anyone gotten a motor that is any better than it was to start with? I haven't seen anyone claim that. But then in all fairness I don't usually waste my time reading that thread.

You might be able to carry on an intelligent conversation with him if he could get over his reading disability. Almost every time I have posted something that he has commented on he has completely misunderstood what I said. Yet he keeps telling Midaz that he doesn't understand English. What a joke.

DadHav, I really don't think you will ever see any kind of apology from either of these clowns. With the super fragile egos they have they are not capable of admitting their mistakes.

Later,
                    Carroll
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• John , Citfta , Gallery

Originally posted by John

Well well well, I always wondered what I'd do if I had a popular thread and it got to the point where I had no more avenues to travel down or resources to prove my claims and theories.
                      That one of the main reasons why I left.

Originally posted by Citfta

What is most comical is watching dufo's actions. He is one of the worst offenders on here when it comes to putting other people down and calling them all kinds of derogatory names.
                      Then he grand stands and starts crying, "I will open my OWN forum! ..." Everytime!!!! LOL

Originally posted by Citfta
                      Well at least he finally got rid of the witches so you can try to make some sense out of his gibberish. But after 2 years has anyone gotten a motor that is any better than it was to start with? I haven't seen anyone claim that. But then in all fairness I don't usually waste my time reading that thread.

With the super fragile egos they have they are not capable of admitting their mistakes.
                      Nothing has been prove better. For me, I see how the ball spins. But when I'm wrong, I humble myself and admit I'm wrong.

Think about that nonsense Rual is pulling and has pulled!

Dana taught me how to read the CAD diagrams correct. What are the critical angles and what happens!

He was so wrong that he tried force his mistake down Marks throat with different approached of his wrong angles. Ross was right and stood his ground! He's an incompetent nutty Professor...
                      This is the unbelievable part!-----> With all the smart minds on this forum, NOBODY said "HEY! UFO! Mark is correct... Why!?

Then he tried to force the wrong CAD on Sam... with the Singular Coils! That's everything I do in this thread! Of course I had to say something then! Don't try ruin the Singular Coils = A1MoGen!!!! = MIDAZ

Originally posted by MIDAZ

I had to tell everybody that Mark was correct!
                      And apologize to Mark for not correcting UFO sooner.
                      Again.... WHY!? Did all you guys sit around and not come to Marks defense!? Are none of you righteous or just cowards!?
                      UFO has been belittling members for years!... And his work has stagnated! 3yrs later, still on the irregular 5poles. LOL

It's a real shame for some people working for Raul. They have real potential!
                      Think about how scared people must be to tell UFO, "You have a mistake" ... Then You get blasted with his BS for days, weeks, months.... How long does someone have to put up with UFOs BS!?.... BAN UFO!!

UFO ain't going anywhere! He owes all of us $$$$$$$$ worth of hours of hard correct work! #SMH

I know one member spent around $5grand on UFO! And talked up a major storm in his country about UFO, full of himself , political garbage.... They must have been laughing in his face and behind his back...

Like engineers did to me when I was talking UFO's wind designs to everyone! That why I do "MY THING" with singular coils!
                      It's what I want to do!

Midaz
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-15-2015, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• John I have a question about your turtle & rabbit race.

Originally posted by John
                        The low voltage test got my attention though, but I would have liked to see low current as well. Asking to much right?
                        Good Luck
                        I want what you want also! I tried to slow the motor down with less armature legs coils but it was still fast.
                        My goal was around 3000RPMs @ 36v... It was over 5500 RPMs on my first try.

Originally posted by DadHav View Post

Hello Everyone

After reading a few of the recent posts I thought I'd add some food for thought. I assume that means an armature leg with now wire around it. I've always had that concern but when I first started designing and winding motors there was a very popular three phase wind used on model airplane motors that was known as the LRK wind and for a number of years it remained popular and was not improved upon until some of the later day motors. the wind had stator legs left unwound between the three phases as below.
                        http://www.southernsoaringclub.org.z...20Diagram2.JPG

I'm not siding with anyone here but there are many things that worked about this wind. I myself don't care for it and prefer no overlapping winds as well as no winds around more than one stator / armature leg at a time.

With that being said has anyone here ever tested how much magnetism is found on the outer diameter of the your armature when the brushes are energized. I think you might be surprised at how low it is compared to your field magnet. It might also be much lower than what it could be if each leg of the armature was wrapped completely around.

If that's what Midas did and kept the same wind as UFO suggests with a multiple leg wind then maybe that's good. As for me, I'm still waiting to see a test including loading that shows an improvement over the OEM. Speed alone means nothing to me. I put my money on the turtle not the rabbit.

Good luck everyone
                        J

In the green quote. Could that depend on the degree of the arch/curve of the magnet also?

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-15-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                          With that being said has anyone here ever tested how much magnetism is found on the outer diameter of the your armature when the brushes are energized. I think you might be surprised at how low it is compared to your field magnet.
                          Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                          In the green quote. Could that depend on the degree of the arch/curve of the magnet also?
                          I tried it once with one of my first motors to demonstrate electromagnets to my daughter. We were both unimpressed with the sluggish response. The stator of course snaps the needle to attention.

Happy Hunting

mark

Comment

• Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
                            I tried it once with one of my first motors to demonstrate electromagnets to my daughter. We were both unimpressed with the sluggish response. The stator of course snaps the needle to attention.

Happy Hunting

mark
                            I don't know guys, it was just a comment on an observation. I have a small motor in my shop that you can hardly turn by hand because of the cogging. To me it would seem the windings and laminations could never move the magnets but it fires up with a ton of power for it's size.
                            John

Comment

Hi John

I have no doubt in the wisdom and experience of what you say mirrored in my own experiences too.

I have found one of my motors to output more voltage than the PSU input. I still have no satisfactory explanation for this. When I attach an inductive load to the generator output about 80% of that load is added to the motor input load. In real terms there is no benefit in doing this that I can see at the moment.

As a result of this I am focusing on the maximising torque against power input and I am steadily moving towards a better design and I am number crunching in a spreadsheet to see where the advantages are across a number of competing wind designs.

Once I have settled on a favoured design I will focus on differing load types to see if the output is better harvested via batteries or super-caps. My initial thoughts are, to use the generator output in a 'regenerative' sense and thereby avoid the additional load on the motor battery resource. Like you, doing both at once appears to be very problematic at these initial stages of research.

As an example. I have a motor which is generating 28% more torque at 110% more rpm for 90% more power consumption. Through road and bench testing I hope to determine if throttle control can achieve parity on the torque which in theory reduces the additional power consumption to 51% with an undetermined drop in rpm. Eventually coupled to generative harvesting of the output leads, this may be an increased radius of operation on the batteries. In Theory !!

Happy Hunting

mark
                              Hey Mark, Make sure you let me know if you make a video about what you're talking about. Maybe I can help you figure out a few things or refine your test. Cap dump circuits are very popular with pulse circuit experiments and there are many techniques. I've never experimented with anything on the level of an Imperial motor though. I might have something to offer on a small scale to help people experiment and understand on an inexpensive basis. I have some small PWM modules on their way and what's unique about them is they are only about $3.00 US and they are a low frequency device that can have a frequency setting as low as 15 seconds if necessary. The output transistor should be capable of driving an FET for cap dumping so it could be fun for cheap. The closest thing I'm having success with is my brushless motor/generators and will try the module on them. They probably will have a similar effect as the brushed motor/generators being made here. Since these are individually wrapped stator legs they can have 6 coils for prime mover and 6 for generator. Now I could be wrong but the effect is similar between both (maybe) . Even though the generator coil is completely isolated from the generator coil it has a transformer effect from the motor coil. When I look at a scope trace I see a smooth sign wave from the transformer effect and then a high voltage spike. After rectification I can watch the capacitor charge and it charges very rapidly from the transformer voltage then very slowly charges the capacitor to the additional high voltage of the radiant spike. When you get into it further you might see nearly the same thing. Well wait a minute. Maybe I can hook the dump circuit to the little 5 pole motor just for fun. I have to think about that. If you are getting higher voltage than your battery from a generator coil that isn't in series with the motor coil then that might be special and work that way. I would have to run the series setup to get above input voltage. OK now I'm just thinking out loud. I'll let you know if I get anywhere.
                              John

Comment

Happy Hunting

mark
                                With that being said has anyone here ever tested how much magnetism is found on the outer diameter of the your armature when the brushes are energized. I think you might be surprised at how low it is compared to your field magnet. It might also be much lower than what it could be if each leg of the armature was wrapped completely around.
                                I stated the Singular Coils = A1MoGen ...Guildline Spec = All coils are the same size as the magnet.

The reason why I made the spec is... Why would I want a coil in an area without a magnet!? I want use as much of the concentrated magnetic force as possible.

John, you like to wrap the armature = 1pole with a neodymium magnets per armature... It's the same principal but I work with brushed DC Motor that are CHEAP and available anywhere on the planet.

On the 5pole, wrapping the complete armature/1pole completely is great. That motor will have the high RPMs and serious torque... Now, we have to take into consideration the size of the magnet. The bigger the magnet, the less advantageous to have one armature wrap because of the size of the brushes. On most DC motors, one brush is connected to two commutator segment at any given time. Yes there are some that have wider brushes but let's stick to what most of us currently have, brushes are about the size of one commutator segment.

Mark, the 12pole/2 magnet motors are absolutely perfect for anyone on the planet to experiment with! You can do everything that I have been saying on my thread with it. Everything!

Keep it Clean and Green
                                Midaz

Mark, keep you foot on that snakes neck. It tries anything to get a way when it's wrong. But keep in mind, its going to bit you as much as it can later.
                                Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-16-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X