A1Mo-Gen: Tesla's Gift "The Electromagnetic Reactor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grounded View Post
    midaz, i dont wanna side with anyone, but ufo's design grabs multiple poles between each coil wind, and yours only touches the 2 outside poles.

i know next to nothing about motors, but on a scientific level, his design will generate a larger, more concentrated, and directional field of force, and also have more surface area for collecting.
    Well Grounded, for being an inexperienced Member as you express that "knows next to nothing about motors"...let me say that your way to look at all this...dilemma...contains a deep Scientific Method...however, Midaz is never going to understand that, excuse him as he is mentally retarded.

and ufo, your being a tad aggressive too, lol

maybe you should both get some 4oz gloves, and box it out, in a dark alleyway. spill each others blood, and then go for a pint
    This guy is too coward to face me in the real world...it is all bluffing through internet...
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015, 08:33 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      [IMG][/IMG]

Now, the "Perfect Neutral" position for this case would be setting the 36º exactly in the center of 90º angle from stators...right?...and that would be 90-36=54/2=27º...meaning you would start firing exactly 27º away from North of C1 and 27º closer to South Stator Bisector of C2.

So, firing closer C2 Bisector to the Attract South Stator Bisector, say at 20º...would set your repulse at 34º right?
      ---S---

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      [IMG][/IMG]

This CAD's are NOT PERFECT, since I have NO MEASUREMENTS OF THE REAL ROTOR, COMMUTATOR AND MAGNETS RADIUS AND ARCS SEGMENTS CIRCUMFERENCES...

THE SIZE OF THE BRUSHES DON'T MEAN SH*T...BRUSHES COULD BE MOVED AROUND AS WELL AS MODIFY THEM AS THE BUILDER PLEASES TO...
      --S---

@UFO

It is my understanding that we have agreed on all the critical angles making up the connect/disconnect sequence including the 'final agreement' which was including the brush width in the calculation...the sweep angle...the roll off angle or what ever we want to call it.

We are both at a disadvantage, it seems, by not having the complete motor specs. But in fact the only critical spec missing from this 10 pole arrangement is the brush width which is very important. A 36º comm segment will sweep over an 18º brush from 1º ON to 0º OFF in 53º. A 36º comm segment will sweep over a 36º brush from 1º ON to 0º OFF in 71º.

If the sweep angle is 53º then there is 37º for connect and disconnect. Firing at 27º or 20º leaves a 10º or 17º disconnect.

If the sweep angle is 71º then there is 19º for connect and disconnect. I think we can see there is an issue with this structure.

The position of the brush is unimportant. The size of the brush can be critical.

For your second image, C2 has just disconnected at 21º from the SSB, C1 is therefore 36º + 21º = 57º back from the SSB. The brush appears to be 18º wide. To obtain the connection angle we need to back up the coil by 18º. This places the C1 bisector 36º + 18º + 21º = 75º back from the SSB, 15º forward of the NSB.

The timing margin appears to be 10º assuming a minimum 5º firing angle.

If it transpires that the brush is not 18º but 36º then we lose the margin and find ourselves in a deficit of 3º.

If Sam can confirm the brush width then we will know for certain what is achievable with this motor.

Happy Hunting

mark

Comment

• Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
        ---S---

--S---

@UFO

It is my understanding that we have agreed on all the critical angles making up the connect/disconnect sequence including the 'final agreement' which was including the brush width in the calculation...the sweep angle...the roll off angle or what ever we want to call it.

We are both at a disadvantage, it seems, by not having the complete motor specs. But in fact the only critical spec missing from this 10 pole arrangement is the brush width which is very important. A 36º comm segment will sweep over an 18º brush from 1º ON to 0º OFF in 53º. A 36º comm segment will sweep over a 36º brush from 1º ON to 0º OFF in 71º.

If the sweep angle is 53º then there is 37º for connect and disconnect. Firing at 27º or 20º leaves a 10º or 17º disconnect.

If the sweep angle is 71º then there is 19º for connect and disconnect. I think we can see there is an issue with this structure.

The position of the brush is unimportant. The size of the brush can be critical.

For your second image, C2 has just disconnected at 21º from the SSB, C1 is therefore 36º + 21º = 57º back from the SSB. The brush appears to be 18º wide. To obtain the connection angle we need to back up the coil by 18º. This places the C1 bisector 36º + 18º + 21º = 75º back from the SSB, 15º forward of the NSB.

The timing margin appears to be 10º assuming a minimum 5º firing angle.

If it transpires that the brush is not 18º but 36º then we lose the margin and find ourselves in a deficit of 3º.

If Sam can confirm the brush width then we will know for certain what is achievable with this motor.

Happy Hunting

mark

Mark,

Address this post on My Thread, not here, please, and I will answer there.

Thanks
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Nikola Tesla Original Papers...

Nikola Tesla's Original Words related to His concept about PAIRS of Coils and NOT SINGLE COILS...:

[IMG][/IMG]

This image above is a detail from a NikolaTesla Patent...has been exposed in my Original Video ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT back in July 10 2012

High lighted in yellow all the times he repeats, over and over...the word PAIRS or "SetS of CoilS" (Understood as Groups, Plural, many, multiple Coils with an "S" in BOLD LETTERS)
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Singular Commutator Hybrid (SC-H) with Singular Coils for motoring

This vid uses Mark's 12pole, two magnet motor with extra brushes

For me, I would definitely use 5pole Singular Coils = A1MoGen for motoring only... My opinion does not reflect how Mark likes is motor setup! He know what he likes best!... My thread is all about singular coils only.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxV5wW00VaI[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz

Please use Mark's pic below as a reference as you listen & watch the video. If you have questions about the SC Hybrid, Ross is the man.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-14-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• How this thread was born.

A1MoGen = UFoPolitics
              These motors are for ever free. No one can claim it. You can have it.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b786_L5RG14[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
              CEO Midaz
              Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-14-2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                How this thread was born.

A1MoGen = UFoPolitics
                These motors are for ever free. No one can claim it. You can have it.

Keep it Clean and Green
                CEO Midaz

You are trying to sound "so cool" now!

Why don't you express THE REAL TRUTH!!>??

It is WRITTEN BY YOU all over My Thread!

YOUR SIMPLE WORDS WERE VERY CLEAR, EVEN SPOKEN WITH YOUR ENGLISH SLANG!

And You are still repeating it!

YOU TRIED TO PUT DOWN EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE DISPLAYED HERE FOR OVER TWO YEARS IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH "YOUR SINGLE COILS" WERE THE "GLORY" THE BEST EVER...

VERY LIMITED, SINGLE COILS, ARE A DOWNGRADE TO ALL THIS WORK!

I put TESLA'S OWN WORDS ABOVE..READ MY WORDS...PAIR"S", COIL"S" NOT COIL BUT SETS OF COILS

Your English understanding is so bad that don't allow you to discern between SINGULAR AND PLURAL TERMS??!!

However You had the AUDACITY to MENTION TESLA AS THE ONE DOING SINGLE COIL ELECTRODYNAMIC MACHINES!

YOUR EGO, PLUS YOUR DELUSIONAL PATHOLOGIES ARE CREATING ALL THIS TROUBLE ON THIS FORUM, BASICALLY TO ALL THE VERY HARD WORK I HAVE DISPLAYED HERE BEFORE YOU EVEN DREAMED OF BEING ABLE TO EVEN TAKE APART A MOTOR MUCH LESS TO LEARN HOW TO WIND IT...

THIS MOTORS ARE FOR FREE YOU ARE RIGHT...BUT NOT FOR AN A-HOLE LIKE YOU TO COME HERE AND START DISTORTING IT FOR THE DOWNGRADING TO SINGLE COILS BS...AFTER ALL THE DEMONSTRATED SUPERIORITY OVER ANY OTHER MOTOR AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME BASED ON MORE COMPLEX WINDING METHODS THAN "SINGLE COILS", AND THAT I AND MANY OTHER MEMBERS HERE HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF HOURS WORKING ON!

You are NOT going to get away with this Richard!

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-18-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by midaztouch
                  two years and your still doing the 5pole motor.
                  It's soo bad, you're walking backward in a circle!
                  Your a dinosaur ready for extinction!

Your afraid to close your thread!

You talk big but you soft! I want to see you open your own forum!
                  I don't think you have the guts to do it! Because you don't believe in your self.

I see through you mask. I see an afraid old man.

I pity you!

Why are you talking about your dead mother!? Go take your meds!
                  this thread is the only one that is gonna get closed.

for copying and creating confusion about an already established and superb proven work.

For your continuing lack of respects for this forum as for the members that taught every thing you have achieved here.

For your egomaniac and delusional pathologies built in a retarded and limited mind.

Comment

• I don't care about your group or pair winds. I don't see anything special about it. I don't need it!

Three yrs, almost 1 million clicks and still on the 5pole! Sir leader Slug.

Close your thread! Be a man for once in your life. Open your forum big man.

The admin are grown men! They don't need or want to waste their time on your bs all over thier forum!

You need to be banned for your racial comments and profanity all over this forum site!
                    I call you bluff! Everyone will go to you forum.
                    It's your TIME to go!

The real big time builder are laughing at you!
                    You have no patent on a two commutator motor and you haven't built the three pole motor either! There's no proof of any of that! You.... Own... Nothing!

YOU...GOT...NOTHING!!! A Big Fat 0!!'!
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-18-2015, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch
                      UFO NEED TO BE BANNED!!!

That incompetant blundering idiot can read a simple diagram HE MADE!

3 Yrs and he still can't tell this cad had a mistake.

We both know he was wrong! As usual.

UFO MUST BE BANNED for continuous use of profanity and belittling towards me!
                      You do not even know the meaning of "CAD"...In so many years here...with so much free software on the net...and You have not provided one single Diagram from your clumsy hands and small brain...a big mouth can't do to make a CAD...You need steady hands, and a very well equipped Processor called brain...but you don't have any of those.

If You knew how to make a CAD, then you would PROVE ME I AM WRONG...but it is only Your Big Mouth and Your Clumsy Hands trying to say it...

You are such a poor minded guy...that even with all the hate, envy and jealousy about my work and myself...however, you are sadly bound to USE MY OWN DIAGRAMS, MY CAD'S and ALL THE TEXT I HAVE WRITTEN HERE!

Just because You can not provide one yourself...but is understood for a guy that speaks like you do...W"I"nding a Coil like wind blowing...and Aksing questions...

You can not controlled that...just because your brain is so small it don't have the capability to order your tongue not to stick out when it shouldn't.

What a problem you have there...solve that before you keep working in complicated and clever Science Development...this is absolutely not for you!
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-14-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• ADMIN!!!!

How much do I have to go through for UFO to be banned:

racial slurs
                        profanity
                        Belittling
                        doctored emails
                        Post my home address
                        home telephone number
                        Private email addresses
                        All cellphone info
                        Other Members personal info
                        Fake medical records
                        Then lie to the admin and ask them to ban me

It time for him to go!!!!

I'm the only member what was interested in singular coils!

Why is he NOT BANNED!!!
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 09-30-2015, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post

I have personally had my work hijacked and stolen by other members who claim my work is theirs and this has happened many times over the past 9 years or so - and I have no tolerance for this.

Sincerely

Aaron Murakami
                          Hello Aaron,

This Member's Thread is a Hijacking and displaying all my Material from my Original Thread Work uploaded to this Forum since 2012.

If you look at His first page, and I will quote exactly the related content this Member wrote and compromised with this Forum, with Me and My Thread followers (as he calls it "main page") and failed to produce:

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                          [...]

I have my conclusion but it wasn't appreciated or I had some mistakes or they are too busy with a ton of other projects or a miscommunication. I want to discuss my conclusion from the main page. The main page has a wealth of valuble information. That should not be disturbed by me. I will try to be as factual as possible. I will retrieve my posts, then post them here. [...]
                          After above shown compromise from this Member with this Forum and with the "Main Page" (My Thread), He failed to keep his word, his compromise, He not only never retrieved his disruptive posts, but He kept disturbing my thread over and over, even after having his own thread here to express himself freely.

In several occasions He has not only disrupt my Thread violating his own compromise on his first page displayed above...but He has gone as far as to harass other Members on this Forum, in My Thread, just because their tests results were not "satisfactory" to his said "invention" about "Single Coils". Even any negative comments about his "invention" was a big time response from this guy.

I consider this Thread should be closed, and let it go to the end pile with time. As it only produces confusion in new incoming Members, as many other Members that are following my work for so many years.

Sincerely

Ufopolitics/Raul Lorenzo
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-14-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• An example of a "confused" Member on this Forum because of this Thread!

@All

Below is a comment posted on my Thread from a very confused New Member from this Forum, after He realized what really was going on here...

Note that he is so confused that address to me with signs of being guilty for not realizing the truth about this Hijacked Thread in the proper time.

And of course I did help him, since it was absolutely not his fault.

Originally posted by brian516 View Post
                            UFO-

I just want to offer my apologies for participating in the hijacked offshoot of YOUR work and project. I was unaware of this and the massive controversy surrounding it until it was brought to my attention via email of someone I contacted, and even more so when a post was made in that thread more or less attempting to put down your work in an incredibly immature and egotistical manner. I will no longer be participating in said thread after last night's investigating.

Again, I apologize for my participation in said thread and not recognizing that it was what it was. I should have realized this earlier. Hindsight 20-20, as usual.

However, I would like to participate in your work. (possibly being an extension of Tesla's work, and in no way a "hijacking of it" like was suggested several times...) After my ignorance and participation in the 'other' thread, I don't expect you to take any time in assisting me, and that is fine, I understand.

Regards and many apologies,
                            Brian

btw - I think Tesla would be thrilled that you have revived his ideas after such a long time, and after so much suppression by big-money interests.

Member Midaz have used Tesla's Name in the Title of this Thread as a bait for all new members to become involved...so it is understood that it was not Brian's fault at all, but this Thread with lots of confusing material.

Sincerely

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-14-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Raul

I can only laugh at you!

People are confused because your still on the 5 pole and they are frustrated with your failure to lead effectively
                              Arron's high tech work -vs- a regular DC MOTOR?? Most people got the stuff from the trash. UFO your comical!

You wanted nothing to do with my baby!!!!
                              Now you want it!? It was a useless contraption 6mts ago!

Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-16-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Execute Your Original Compromise!

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                                [...]

I have my conclusion but it wasn't appreciated or I had some mistakes or they are too busy with a ton of other projects or a miscommunication.

I want to discuss my conclusion from the main page.

The main page has a wealth of valuble information. That should not be disturbed by me. I will try to be as factual as possible. I will retrieve my posts, then post them here.
                                [...]
                                The only thing You had to do was to Execute Your Own Words and Promises POSTED ABOVE ON THE OPENING OF THIS THREAD!

A compromise with this excellent Forum and to All Members here.

But You FAILED TO PRODUCE THAT!

And on top of NOT ACCOMPLISHING WHAT YOU PROMISED, you kept disturbing My Thread, upsetting other Members there, with disruptions and insulting.

That is besides what you are promoting don't and ever will work!

All it brings is confusion with all your fairy tales stories!

BE REAL, BE A MAN AND COMPLY WITH YOUR OWN PROMISES NOW, YOU ARE ADVISED!

This would be my last call to allow you to fix your failure to produce.
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-14-2015, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X