A1Mo-Gen: Tesla's Gift "The Electromagnetic Reactor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A1Mo-Gen: 20kg, 4 channels, 28pole
    4900RPMs @ 36volts with digital tachometer test reading.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xm_RkMJCVC8&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]
    Torque is excellent!

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Big Shout Out to Mr. Hasigawa down @ Indigo Racing Japan!!!
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-12-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brian516

It doesn't seem like anyone is really following up on this, which is mind boggling, considering it's implications ...
      I wonder if the reason is that people do not know what the project consists of, in hardware terms.

What motor are you starting with?
      What circuit/electronics are you using?
      What is the principle of operation?

Comment

This is what an image of a motor with POOR magnetic efficiency looks like.
        [IMG]

[/IMG]

Common sense would tell you that the coils ARE activated at the weakest points of the Stators! Most of the magnetic density of the coils is concentrated at zero torque! Why would anyone do that!? You would have to be off your Nut or Meds to try to convince people that this design is powerful. And to top it off, the coils are split in half, further weakening the torque. Come on, you got to be kidding us, right!? It's impossible to compensate for this design flaw. Just look at the image! It will tell you the whole joke!

People, I haven't laughed this hard, in a longgg time! My sides hurt.

I've had enough of this joker taking swings at me.
        This design is soo poor, the owner will want to delete it or it will make him the laughing stock/butt of all the jokes in the Scientific community!
        A first year Jr. High school student will tell the owner, it's a FAIL! How could it shake the Scientific foundation of the world? He used Tesla's asymmetric motor design and Faraday's wind/All North(they all used this wind back in those days), then have the audacity to said its HIS. And adding more insult to injury, displays it wrong! Tesla and Faraday are turning over in their graves!

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz

*Most important* common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH is the ONLY WAY to wind a 3pole Assymetric Motor!!! This IS Tesla's Gift! SINGULAR Coils!!!!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-19-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

The magnetic efficiency of GROUPS Winds designs are the worst!!!
          Worst than the garbage in the above post!

[IMG][/IMG]
          Above he used 2 coils to show the magnetic density of the coils. The area of the magnetic density is larger and more towards zero torque.... Busted!

Then he pulled a fast one and used one coil to show the magnetic density in the below images. Making it seem closer to the Stator. In actuality, two coils are concentrated at 0 /Zero torque. Busted Again!... When will this guy give up!?... No time soon, that's for sure.

[IMG][/IMG]

His showmanship is impeccable. He has been perfecting his illusions for decades.
          He is willing to do anything for his tricks!

Then below, he tells people to wind it 50/50 to reduce the amps! Further weakening the torque but... "It spins fast!"

[IMG][/IMG]

[SIZE="4"][B]Magnetic density at the weakest points of the stators and at zero torque will NOT give you a superior machine!

Throw out angles of the coils is to fool you with RPMs. It's all SHOW and NO GO! It's awful! The worst design!

Keep it Clean and Green
          Midaz

*Most important* common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH is the ONLY WAY to wind a 3pole Assymetric Motor!!! This IS Tesla's Gift! !
          Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-19-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

FIRST, This is an inaccurate image. The magnets should be 5 poles!
            Secondly, the RPMs are never consistent!
            Lastly, a very poor design.

The North/South wind... High Amps but, the TORQUE was the highest to date! The torque test was very questionable.

The test Vid was 7400rpms @ 39v! The torque video was 5760 RPMs @ 38v! Why is it so much lower in other video, 4300 RPMs @ 39v!?
            That's a big difference! Which one is correct!? Or are they all invalid
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ07298sRCw ... 4300 RPMs !?
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvgoRRfgbA0 ... 5760 RPMs !?
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GkTYWwknG1g ... 7400 RPMs @ 39v!? <--- unbelievable!

WIMG][/IMG]

Above Diagram would explain it better, with Stators in place, showing their Bisectors...as P1 Coils Bisectors...Angle is born between the two Bisectors (Stator and Rotor Coil)

Please also note that Brush is STARTING to make contact with Commutator Element that Energizes P1...That is EXACTLY where the ANGLE Must be measured...
            This was the first motor I ever built. It was a great learning tool.

The torque was high because both the north & south coils were 5° past the stator bisector.(OEM standard) And we used almost 3x the amount of copper than the factory Imperial.

The RPMs???... Throw out angles. The coils wrapped around 7poles North & 7poles south = around 13 -15 meters long per coil! Wow!!! At that length, the Voltage Drop was huge but the huge throw out angles were huge also.

Needless to say, it needed high voltage to push the Amps through. Causing a huge consumption of watts...
            N/S Wind = An AMP MONSTER!

*Most important* common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH or ALL SOUTH is the ONLY WAY to wind a 2 and 3pole Assymetric Motor!!! This IS Tesla's Gift! Singular COILS!!!

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz

Thank you for the CAD
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-10-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Now post the same kind of diagram and explanation of the A1-MoGen. You can always take the last picture you posted and photo shop it to remove and add things if you have no drawing of the A1-Mo-Gen.

Dave
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Midaz

The worst way to sell a product is to bad mouth the competition.

Before I completed my last asy build in December I was developing in tandem a different motor build.

As I have been chopping, rebuilding and refining 'my' design I was watching your theories on the A1 MoGen (which by the way NEEDS a better name). Without the aid of a schematic I built what I interpreted to be your intention.

So build #4 of 'my' design was a stator size coil whose bisector was as close to the stator bisector as the geometry of my 12 pole armature allows.

The results were as follows -

5v @ 7.0A @ 1785 rpm
                10v @ 10.90A @ 4320 rpm

The warming of this motor was staggeringly fast and it is the MOST power hungry build I have to date.

With that current draw, I didn't even attempt a torque test for fear of melting the wire, which incidentally is one size down from the OEM.

So I continue to watch with interest hoping to see some test results and an end to this incesent 'personal battle with Dude'.

I hope to see a schematic which shows the error of my build so that I may correct it and compare to all my other builds.

As for 'my' new design. I have tested #5 and the results will be revealed on UFO's thread once I have thoroughly ironed it out. At the moment it looks extremely promising.

So please, Midaz we're on page 3 and I'm none the wiser on what it is that you have achieved here. Put some test gear on the motor and show us what it is you're claiming. You don't need a clamp meter, a simple multimeter is dirt cheap and readily available to read off the current.

I wish this journey every success, but you have to stop the 'battle'

Good hunting

mark
                Last edited by HuntingRoss; 03-01-2015, 04:43 PM. Reason: OP is now discussing single comm builds

Comment

You are correct. I am entirely capable of winding this motor with little or no assistance from you. But are others? From what I can see you have NO replicators. But hey, it's your thread. Do what you want. If you don't care whether anyone replicates or not, then you don't need to make it any easier for folks. Your choice. If you want to be the only one posting about your build you are absolutely following the correct path. 👍
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    You are correct. I am entirely capable of winding this motor with little or no assistance from you. But are others? From what I can see you have NO replicators. But hey, it's your thread. Do what you want. If you don't care whether anyone replicates or not, then you don't need to make it any easier for folks. Your choice. If you want to be the only one posting about your build you are absolutely following the correct path. ��
                    People can read and build anything they want at anytime from this forum. I'm making an electric motorcycle using Tesla's 2 commutators/asymmetric motors and sharing what I learn. I see something very special with this motor and I'm disclosing it to everyone on this forum as I go. If you want to build or ask questions, the board is open. If not, sit back and relax. The only time I need someone's statement is if, I ask a question. Other than that, I got this!

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz

Those who need to be here, will show up
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-24-2015, 02:21 AM.

Comment

The image below is Tesla's first Asymmetric Motor and I will prove it... With common sense and observation!!!
                      Ufo:
                      The "A1 MOGEN" Single Coils Thread" said to be an "improvement" to (MY ORIGINAL MACHINES <---DUDE, PROVE THAT TO BE TRUE!) As you could see this guy is not there to help anyone, just to insist/push his "design" of single poles/SINGULAR COILS Imperial as "his, no, Tesla's own idea"...however, he is using ALL my CAD's and all my GARBAGE designs to run that thread and laugh at me. First do not listen to that guy about winding your motor with a HEAVIER GAUGE, pure nonsense. He is full of it to the top of his head, and it does not allow him to think properly. He only wants to make a more Hp motor!... One of my first copied Tesla 2 commutator Diagrams here on post#96 written on 7/14/2012 was about a SINGLE COIL THREE POLE MOTOR and Diagram below:
                      your original!? .... Genius, common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH or South SINGULAR COILS is the ONLY WAY anybody can wind a 3pole Assymetric/2 commitator Motor!! You have some NERVES to say this is YOUR invention! You are putting YOUR name all over TESLA's work! TESLA invented the 2 commutator motor over a 100yrs ago!!!!

The worst part is, UFO didn't make the motor. He just made the CAD and put his name on it!!

[IMG][/IMG]

N. Tesla's mother, Duka, was a talented inspiring inventor. Who was schooled in a Church. When she was alive, the most prevalent scientist alive was M. Faraday, his work was all that those people knew at that time. She taught her son, N. Tesla to be a righteous man and the basic principles of Faraday's work. (now you know why he didn't like those cheap ladies those rich guys brought around and ripped up his contract. He was a moral man. Just like his God fearing parents taught him to be!)

We all know that the simplest and easiest design of an electric motor, would be a three pole. So, it's more than safe to assume that Tesla's first asymmetric motor was a three pole ALL North design just like his and his mom's hero, M. Faraday was teaching everyone to do.
                      I spent many hours laying on my garden's bench visualizing and thinking about these motors. At night I would expand these motors to the size of the heavens in my mind and follow the electron flow from one commutator to the other and imagine how the magnetic fields with swirl as electrons pass through them...

I have two motors, one is built and in the closet and the other was on main room's shelf. As I relaxed, the motor was always there on the shelf in front of my face. I would look at the shaft, rotor and permanent magnets for hours. Then it hit me! This motor has regenerative acceleration under load and zero magnetic drag!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3R0NnagT18

I found something special with Tesla's Asymetric Motors! Tesla's Gift, "The Electromagnetic Reactor"... Tesla knew that if he kept quite and didn't build anything, His patent/gift would survive. That's why he fed pigeons in the park and stayed in that NY penthouse/house arrest. People from is days, enjoyed fresh air, clean water and next to nothing gas prices. They were not ready for his "GIFT" they had it too good!... Now a days, we are screaming for his GIFT!

*Most important* common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH is the ONLY WAY to wind a 3pole Assymetric Motor!!! This IS Tesla's Gift; Singular Coils & 2 commutators!

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-09-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Why change perfection!?

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZucPtLA0W0[/VIDEO]

Faraday + Duka Tesla + N. Tesla = SUCCESS!!!

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz

*Important* Common sence and observation would tell you that ALL NORTH or ALL SOUTH is the ONLY WAY you can wind a 2 and 3pole Asymmetric/2 commutators Motors! Singular COILS is part of Tesla's Gift, "The Electromagnetic Reactor"!!!
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-24-2015, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Someone had asked to see the 3pole, singular coils, 2 commutators motor on my YouTube channel. I didn't make 3pole or 5pole because I understood the design in my mind.

Here is a video from another person of his 3 pole Tesla SINGULAR Coil Motor in action. Thank you!

This person made the 3pole but UFO made the CAD and put his name all over it.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8dZz05oC-90[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz

From the comments of this vid, you can see that I was very interested in singular coils. I had watched this vid a lot when I first started reading and then studying Tesla's 2 commutator motors. *When I was a kid, I had many electric slot cars. Slot cars were all 3pole motors. I had cases of AFX & TYCO cars; vans, hot rods, F1(black and white), drag racing cars, cliffhangers, glow in the dark, cars with lights and one special car that didn't use a pin(the magnets were super strong! I had to hold the track down to take it off. No car anywhere could match it's speed! It took a lot of asking, begging and many extra chores to get it!) I started racing and building intricate tracks at 5yrs old. I had a big fishing box with my parts; motors, magnets, feelers, pins, tires, bodies and chassis... I asked about the three pole many times on the forum but no one answrered me. Well, I got my answer now!
                          Why change perfection!?
                          Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-10-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Three PM’s in one day, 24th Feb 2015 –

Originally posted by Midaztouch
                            Ross

Please delete your S.C comment from my page. Everything on my page is 2/two commutators, only!
                            Your work is different.

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz
                            Please delete your post on my tesla 2 commutators motors.

Your work is different
                            Delete all of your post please. This thread is the truth. No trick!

Hey Ross

I'm trying to keep this page as clean as possible. That's why I didn't want anyone to help me. I don't want any unnessary chatter on this thread.

This thread is straight strong black coffee!

Tesla's singular coil 2 commutator motors are BETTER than the OEM by far in torque and RPMs!
                            Now, against my better judgement I deleted my comments from post #63 but I did not delete the post itself. Firstly I don’t like the principle of airbrushing the truth or history and secondly with the continued aftermath of recent events I have a trust issue.

I have reinstated post #63 and for those interested enough will see that ‘single commutator’ is not mentioned in that post…it is implied once you realise that #5 is a single commutator embodiment.

Tesla's 2 commutator motor -vs- 1 commutator

Why change perfection!?

I truly understand the exploration of alternative designs but... If it's many steps backwards and nothing forward.... Why do it!? To me, it's a waste of time, money and effort.

An electric motor's #1 ENEMY is HEAT!!! And using 1/one commutator = HEAT!!!

1 commutator reduces the off time/ idle time/ relax time/ cold down time of Tesla's motor COILS by 50%. That means that a Tesla motor's coils will over heat 100%+ faster!!!

1 commutator style is less efficient for powering a load because of the #1 Enemy, HEAT!!!

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz

Common Sense and Observation is the foundation of Science!
                            1 + 1 = 2... Not 11
                            Now I can only assume that the effort to keep this page as ‘clean as possible’ has failed and that the ‘straight strong black coffee’ has been diluted by post #73 quoted above so that it can’t be airbrushed away.

All other comments and observations are mere conjecture on the OP’s behalf.

As for this thread. I await a single test showing Volts/Amps/Torque/Schematic or anything to prove the claim.

Good Hunting

Comment

Ross,

You were advised by the group/"Team" on dudes thread back in November on how Tesla's motors worked. I guess you thought that everyone, who had been working/studying for years, didn't know what they were talking about. So, what you have done is shown another way on how NOT to do it.... Just like you were told you LAST year! I was being nice when I said your work was different.

Where I come from, we say, "A hard head equals a soft _ss!" That means if you don't listen to your parents, prepare for a butt whipping!

Since you want the spot light and your not a rookie anymore and you brought your mess to my page! Answer this...

How do you compensate for the #1 Enemy, "HEAT" in the Single Commutator Design?
                              And you can't throw more money at it and/or make a already weak motor, weaker.

Stong MIDAZ Brand Black Coffee for you Ross... Wake up!

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Midaz

1 + 1 = 2... Not 11
                              It's simple really. The onus of proof lies with the claimant.

You claim two things -

1. The A1MoGen has torque and RPM in spades. Your proof is 36v @ 4900rpm.

That is not proof.

2. That my SC#5 model generates HEAT. Where's your proof.

Everything else is noise.

Good Hunting

Comment

Ross

I'm trying to be as nice as I can. I've been doing this For YEARS and I'm fed up with the backward progress! That's all!

I opened this thread because I was sick of it! Plus I studyied my butt off and paid for my parts! I'm going in the direction that I know works!!!

I'm tired of playing games and so are many people. That's why I don't care if no one builds or that I don't have data!

I'm building a Tesla 2 commutator electric motorcycle that I will beat the hell out of it.... And report!!!
                                So for clarity.

Claim 1. No proof
                                Claim 2. No proof

Good Hunting

Comment

Working...
                                X