A1Mo-Gen: Tesla's Gift "The Electromagnetic Reactor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi midas
    Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of experience with those controllers, I am still using the monster, or I'll build my own, but it seems like a very good company, I'm sure their gear is a1.
    Also, I'm deep,deep,deep into a whole other build, so no time to even think about other builds, but I will stop in now and then to see your progress.
    Again, good luck midas, and have fun.

Comment

Machine,

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate it!

Enjoy

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz

Comment

The A1Mo-Gen is complete. Here are some important observations on how to collect more energy, more torque and more...

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S431eBrr7F8[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-10-2015, 11:47 AM.

Comment

A1 Mo-Gen @ 12 volt... 2 tests

12volts with 2 Inputs. It was smooth. Output average was 20v for each north output. Both north outputs, Total 40v from 12volts
          (Sorry, I couldn't hold the video recorder and take a reading. The 12v jumper last for 5mins at full charge.)

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=izPKtuXoGUg[/VIDEO]

12volts with 4 inputs. I need to do some fine adjustments for the timing but It ran stronger. I willing to bet that the torque is comparable if not more than the in N/S wind.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ncIUzWGviaw[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
          Midaz
          Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-25-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

For those of you, who don't know who Erfinder is.. He is that "no nonsense" guy, a MythBuster! He is hard to communicate with but he always comes 100%!

So, if you put some BS out here... Erfinder is coming to ruin your party. Believe that!!! Just like he did many times at the other thread! I just saw things differently. I'm just hoping that my stuff is correct!

We had a big fight a while ago because I was trying to explain my thoughts. So, I know he is ready to put his foot in my *ss! If he replys here again, it's to tear my thread apart with facts!
            If he doesn't, let's move forward!

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-29-2015, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brian516
              Hey Midaz,

I am new around here and am just at the beginning of my journey to learning, understanding, replicating, and building my own projects, but I am wondering if you would mind if I build the A-1 Mo-Gen for my own personal experiments, and follow along with you all in this thread, and then join in when the time comes to where I have some possibly valuable data to share. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Thanks!
              Brian
              Brian

This is a public forum. You do not need anyone's permission to build something you find interesting. As a forum member, I'm here to help. One thing I've learned is that "observation" is key. Have fun building, you might find something new.

Keep it Clean and Green
              Midaz
              Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-29-2015, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Donor bike is ready for an EV upgrade

The donor bike is ready!!
                [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAt6KZZB3hA[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
                Midaz
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-10-2015, 07:30 AM.

Comment

A1Mo-Gen: The Beginning of Tesla's, "Electromagnetic Reactor"

This is a simple comparison of the OEM coil wind, pair wind, group wind and A1Mo-Gen singular coil wind.

I want this to simple. A rookie can understand it.
                  Common sense and observation is the foundation of science!

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9eq3vRXU_g[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
                  Midaz
                  Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-09-2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Controller Parts

The controller arrived to day
                    [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xVQuug9dalA[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-10-2015, 03:37 PM.

Comment

After making the adjustments for RPMs on the A1Mo-Gen, the RPMs read 1730!

12volts 17amps, very used lead acid battery. The motorcycle shop owner gave me the battery because it couldn't take a full charge.

I did the test using 4 inputs with a brand new digital tachometer... 20kg/45lbs A1Mo-Gen on 12volts = 1730rpms & the torque is strong!!!

(This is my first time to use a tachometer. I checked it about 10x.
                      And Yes, I used the silver reflective tape on the shaft.)

Time to take the 28 pole A1Mo-Gen for the DC Power Supply test, to see if it Sparks.

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz

Its night time in Japan. I just did some tests in the dark to check for sparking. Using 2 South inputs, there was no sparks. Using 4 input, there was some very slight glints of sparking on 2 of the rear brushes. Maybe those 2 brushes need to "Seat"... Or, it's just handmade!LOL
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-05-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

A1Mo-Gen: 1900 RPMs @ 12volts with digital tachometer

A1Mo-Gen: 20kg, 4 channels, 28pole
                        1900 RPMs @ 12volts with digital tachometer test reading.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjc-phWvgIY[/VIDEO]
                        Torque is excellent!

20 mins later temp check... The old faction way!

Coils are still cold
                        [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtVyZtZEss4[/VIDEO]

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        *Most important* common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH is the ONLY WAY to wind a 3pole Assymetric Motor!!! This IS Tesla's Gift! SIMGULAR Coils!!!
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-19-2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Claims

Midaztouch,

I have watched your posting here with interest, but to be honest, I need to go back to the beginning and read through this thread with more attention to detail, because I haven't seen any place where you have given a schematic for winding the motor. Is that something you are willing to share so that others can replicate or is it something you are keeping to yourself for now? I realize this thread began as an offshoot from UFO's thread, so maybe you talked about the winding schematic over there, or maybe I just missed it.

If I haven't missed it, I would suggest that perhaps you go back and edit your first post on the thread and include not only the winding configuration, but maybe a video to show HOW to wind it for newbies. Having wound a few UFO motors, I'm sure I could figure out whatever you post, but some folks might not be able to. ALSO, you might put into words your exact claims for this mo/gen. Does it produce more torque than the off the shelf motor? Less torque. More speed at 12 volts? Less speed? Does it generate more power than it takes to run? I know you said it is a "viable motor" but exactly what does that mean in terms of data that we should be able to measure?

I've got all kinds of motor test equipment I have accumulated over the last 10 years of working on this kind of stuff, including a number of power supplies I could use to run the motor to accumulate test results. Plus, I am in San Jose, CA, and there are any NUMBER of places I could take a motor to be tested here. I even know some folks at Tesla motors who might be willing to take a look. I won't have time to replicate for weeks as I am in the middle of a move right now, and have a bunch of other projects on my plate as soon as that move is completed, but eventually I will get there. I just thought it might help others to be encouraged to replicate if they knew what the ADVANTAGES are to this particular build. SPECIFICALLY, so that we can start accumulating actual real data.

Dave
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Razor Scooter motor

The reason I brought all this up is the MY1016 razor scooter motor has four magnets on the stator. It can ALSO be adapted to having two sets of four brushes (one set on each end of the motor...each with its own commutator.) The commutator has 16 sections. It is cheap at $30-40 including shipping off eBay, and a good platform for experimenting. IF PEOPLE KNEW how to apply your wiring schematic to it. Once they see results...THEN move to the more expensive build.

Dave
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              The reason I brought all this up is the MY1016 razor scooter motor has four magnets on the stator. It can ALSO be adapted to having two sets of four brushes (one set on each end of the motor...each with its own commutator.) The commutator has 16 sections. It is cheap at $30-40 including shipping off eBay, and a good platform for experimenting. IF PEOPLE KNEW how to apply your wiring schematic to it. Once they see results...THEN move to the more expensive build.

Dave
                              Dave

Your a Gold Member. You know exactly what to do... And yes, that 4 stator 16 pole is and excellent cheap platform.
                              HAVE FUN!

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Midaz
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-11-2016, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Winding with Group winds, Pairs winds or a hybrid of both... In my opinion, it's a waste of magnetic energy efficiency and most importantly... a complete waste of time, money and effort!

Let somebody else do that data.

Keep it Clean and Green
                                Midaz

At this point in time I didn't have any/zero understand of core saturation and there was no clear definition of winding styles... 1yr later things became clear, the windings were not a complete waste.
                                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-08-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X