A1Mo-Gen: Tesla's Gift "The Electromagnetic Reactor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
    I have found one of my motors to output more voltage than the PSU input. I still have no satisfactory explanation for this. When I attach an inductive load to the generator output about 80% of that load is added to the motor input load. In real terms there is no benefit in doing this that I can see at the moment.

Oops, wait a minute. If you are saying you had higher that supply voltage on the generator coil only it might be a different situation. It's possible to have a generated transformer voltage effect through the laminations as well as a small EMF from collapsing coils. You might need a scope the see this but the inevitable might be that that a load of any kind across the generator will show up as a proportional increase in current on the input. Of course you would have to factor in losses to have it all make sense right?
    Yes, it was the second bit...the voltage out is more than the voltage in. But when that is connected to a load approximately 80% of that load is added to the motor input load. It's like putting your thumb over an open hose causing back pressure. This is why I'm thinking the best use for generator output is only at times of throttle back, braking and downhill cruising.

Once I have settled on a favoured design I will focus on differing load types to see if the output is better harvested via batteries or super-caps. My initial thoughts are, to use the generator output in a 'regenerative' sense and thereby avoid the additional load on the motor battery resource. Like you, doing both at once appears to be very problematic at these initial stages of research.
    Mark there's a lot of experiments on the net about battery charging using capacitors and dump circuits. The trick is to be able to charge the capacitors without it being a current drain on the generator circuit. I could spend a lot of time talking about that but my experience is mostly with pulse or brushless setups
    I would certainly appreciate an appetiser on your thoughts for me to mull over.

As an example. I have a motor which is generating 28% more torque at 110% more rpm for 90% more power consumption. Through road and bench testing I hope to determine if throttle control can achieve parity on the torque which in theory reduces the additional power consumption to 51% with an undetermined drop in rpm. Eventually coupled to generative harvesting of the output leads, this may be an increased radius of operation on the batteries. In Theory !!
    Hey Mark, that's a mouth full. It sounds like everything you said is a positive step in the right direction even though I don't fully understand. The power consumption statement seems to need some qualification but I'll look forward to seeing how you test the theory.
    On a prony test the motor produces 28% more torque at 90% more power input. If I (in theory) throttle back to achieve equal torque output, the motor should consume 51% more power. That's pretty hard to replicate on a prony test, but extrapolation over a series of different test loads should give me an idea. The balance of whether this is a good thing or not is determined by field testing to see if the motor performs as expected AND to see if the generated output actually increases battery range...making the 51% sacrifice worthwhile. Or to put it another way...the output would have to exceed 51%.

Happy Hunting

mark

Comment

Originally posted by HuntingRoss View Post
      I chose not to rush to an opinion on that diagram, hoping that Sam would confirm his actual brush width. Until Sam has confirmed that, any comment is speculation.

Happy Hunting

mark
      That 10 pole is his baby. He has been working with that motor for over a year.

I asked him the size to clear any doubts.

His motor was built well by an OEM. The brushes look to be around the same size as a commutator segment.

Send him a PM.

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-13-2015, 01:06 PM.

Comment

2 brushes driving, and 6 collecting would smash it.

underpowered, for sure, but would roll till the brushes wore out.

prob have plenty spare energy, for internal heaters/electric windows/radio/etc.

im edging towards an induction motor tho, as theres no moving parts/brushes to wear out.
        it would need to be driven by an electronic speed controller.
        Last edited by grounded; 05-13-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

UFO

You have a serious mistake!

Don't push 4pole Singular Coils wind on Sam. Nooooooo!!!

* The image does not show the moment when coils disconnect. The bisector of the coils are past the bisector of the magnets.

FACTS:
          1.) That will cause the amps to spike! = heat.
          2.) the magnetic fields repel eachother = lower RPMs
          3.) lower efficiency

Midaz

Fix the critical angles. Then show the IMPORTANT frames; connect & then disconnected... Halfway is misleading!

I HAVE "NO SERIOUS MISTAKES" AS* HOLE!

YOU DO HAVE VERY SERIOUS ERRORS AND MOST OF THEM REFLECT ON YOUR FACE!

[IMG][/IMG]

Above is something called CAD Software, something that not even in your wildest dreams...you ever think of being able to MASTER LIKE I DO!

Just because your highest aspiration in your miserable life is to be a KINDERGARTEN TEACHER.

I BET YOU DID NOT EVEN FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL...FOR SOMEONE THAT ON HIS NATIVE LANGUAGE PRONOUNCES "WIND" FROM WINDING A MOTOR LIKE "THE WIND BLOWS" INTO YOUR FACE.

THIS CAD ABOVE DEMONSTRATES HOW MUCH AMOUNTS OF SH*T YOU CAN STORE INSIDE YOUR HEAD.

IF YOU WOULD HAVE THE SIMPLEST MATHEMATICAL KNOWLEDGE...SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT 36ş DEGREES FITS WITHIN 90ş TWO AND A HALF TIMES, GIVING MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE TO DISCONNECT PERFECTLY.

Therefore, it is understood why you have not shown even one single CAD about your BS a1mOgEn.

Where is the "proof" you were going to bring , and post it so many times, bluffing about the three poles BS?

Just "wind" blowing...that is all you are.

This CAD's are NOT PERFECT, since I have NO MEASUREMENTS OF THE REAL ROTOR, COMMUTATOR AND MAGNETS RADIUS AND ARCS SEGMENTS CIRCUMFERENCES...

But I am writing this above here for people who understand about CAD Geometry...I know you are completely LOST here...no matter how hard you try...your very small brain will never be able to process that.

get lost, and go, keep teaching "your Kindergarten Students"...poor kids they have no idea what kind of a teacher they have!

THE SIZE OF THE BRUSHES DON'T MEAN SH*T...BRUSHES COULD BE MOVED AROUND AS WELL AS MODIFY THEM AS THE BUILDER PLEASES TO...

Another BS Comment, demonstrating your KINDERGARTEN KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MOTORS.

THIS IS A FREE FORUM, I CAN POST ANYWHERE I PLEASE JUST LIKE YOU DO...

I DID NOT BEFORE, BUT NOW...I WILL MAKE THIS THREAD COMES DOWN AS I WILL HANDLE IT!

I WILL UNCOVER ALL YOUR BS HERE, CONFUSING MEMBERS WITH WRONG INFO.

WHO IS PAYING YOU TO DO THIS?...Cause I do not think the Oil Companies will fall that low by hiring such an empty head like you.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Singular Independent Overlapping Coils and extra brush sets will give you OU & Self Runner!?

Sometimes, what your looking for is right in front of your face. Tesla's Gift, "The Electromagnetic Reactor"

I know your thinking, "Midaz, what the hell are you talking about!? Prove it!". Walk with me and I will try my best to explain... I have been studing Asymmetric Motors for 2 years with the group, a rollercoster adventure. I been through all of the ups and downs, successes and failures with them. I have reviewed and compare the test results from all of the builders several times about 500 hrs worth! I'm up to date!! I've gotten to the point were I can look at an Asymmetric motor design and tell you how to get the maximum performance, maximum energy and maximum magnetic efficiency!!! The Singular Coils and extra brushes give all of that at one time during load! The magic is in the simplicity of these motors. They are unconventional motors but, in the end, they are simple DC motors. For you Newbies, I started from a newbie too. I had never taken an electic motor apart, let alone knew what AGW meant!LOL

Preparing to build an electric motorcycle got me started. I didn't like the motors I could afford after searching and collecting info. While searching, I found these motors. I was intrigued and a new hobby is always good.

We have done the N/S motors. Those motors roared to life with lead batteries!(high amps though).. A team member and I sent an N/S motor to Imperial. They tested it and the test was a failure.(it could have been connected wrong. I didn't send the diagrams. My bad!) So, I sweet talked for my N/S motor to get tested here in Japan. It was sparking like hell! The head engineer rudely asked me to leave. Both motors failed on a DC power supply.

Back to the drawing board! Next, the north wind was introduced. The RPMs were sky high and It sounded as smooth as silk. Razzle dazzle! ... Some testing was done by a great builder. He concluded that the torque was weak. I agreed with him because the max magnetic coil density was near 0 torque! Also, there wasn't much room to adjust the timing. To me, the north group winds was a waste of magnetic energy.

Next, now is the north pair winds. It's a lot better than the group winds. Close, but I thought I knew a better way, than the north pair wind. I don't believe I'm wrong but, if I'm wrong, I will abandon my parts on the street curb!

I had trouble explaining my concept in the past months. I read that whole thread 3 times and skipped around it for hundreds of hours reviewing(did anyone say OCD) I tried many times but I couldn't find the right words but I know I was on the right track!

I have my conclusion but it wasn't appreciated or I had some mistakes or they are too busy with a ton of other projects or a miscommunication. I want to discuss my conclusion from the main page. The main page has a wealth of valuble information. That should not be disturbed by me. I will try to be as factual as possible. I will retrieve my posts, then post them here. When I write a post, I usually edit it a lot. Check the edited date, refresh your page and reread sometimes because I might not be done refining my thoughts.

*I may leave extra thoughts in orange*

Asymmetric Singular Coil Motor & Generator = A1 Mo-Gen

A = Asymmetric
            1 = Singular Coil
            Mo = Motor
            Gen = Generator
            *A1 Mo-Gen*

I believe Tesla's gift was an "Electromagnetic Reactor"

My conclusion is that J Morgan & Edison hid it, right in front of our faces!!! In Every DC Motor, brushed and brushless, 4 stators and up!!

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz

I don't have CAD or test equipment. Help would be appreciated.

You can NOT even read nor pronounce well your own NATIVE LANGUAGE...How can anyone here expect that you could even try to understand NIKOLA TESLA?!

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL IDEA, THIS BIG TIME FAKE IS TRYING TO MAKE BELIEVE THIS IS HIS...

THIS SINGLE COIL BS DESIGN WILL NEVER WORK AT ALL...LOOK AT AMPERAGE DRAW IN FURTHER TESTINGS (I WILL GET THERE)
            HOWEVER, THIS GUY SAYS "IT IS HIS LIKING"...
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Ufo: your original!? .... Genius, common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH or South SINGULAR COILS is the ONLY WAY anybody can wind a 3pole Assymetric/2 commitator Motor!! You have some NERVES to say this is YOUR invention! You are putting YOUR name all over TESLA's work! TESLA invented the 2 commutator motor over a 100yrs ago!!!!

The worst part is, UFO didn't make the motor. He just made the CAD and put his name on it!!

[IMG][/IMG]

I spent many hours laying on my garden's bench visualizing and thinking about these motors. At night I would expand these motors to the size of the heavens in my mind and follow the electron flow from one commutator to the other and imagine how the magnetic fields with swirl as electrons pass through them...

I have two motors, one is built and in the closet and the other was on main room's shelf. As I relaxed, the motor was always there on the shelf in front of my face. I would look at the shaft, rotor and permanent magnets for hours. Then it hit me! This motor has regenerative acceleration under load and zero magnetic drag!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3R0NnagT18

I found something special with Tesla's Asymetric Motors! Tesla's Gift, "The Electromagnetic Reactor"... Tesla knew that if he kept quite and didn't build anything, His patent/gift would survive. That's why he fed pigeons in the park and stayed in that NY penthouse/house arrest. People from is days, enjoyed fresh air, clean water and next to nothing gas prices. They were not ready for his "GIFT" they had it too good!... Now a days, we are screaming for his GIFT!

*Most important* common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH is the ONLY WAY to wind a 3pole Assymetric Motor!!! This IS Tesla's Gift; Singular Coils & 2 commutators!

Keep it Clean and Green
              Midaz

[QUOTE=Midaztouch;271423]Ufo: your original!? .... Genius, common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH or South SINGULAR COILS is the ONLY WAY anybody can wind a 3pole Assymetric/2 commitator Motor!! You have some NERVES to say this is YOUR invention! You are putting YOUR name all over TESLA's work! TESLA invented the 2 commutator motor over a 100yrs ago!!!!

The worst part is, UFO didn't make the motor. He just made the CAD and put his name on it!!

[QUOTE=Midaztouch;271423]Ufo: your original!? .... Genius, common sence and observation would tell that ALL NORTH or South SINGULAR COILS is the ONLY WAY anybody can wind a 3pole Assymetric/2 commitator Motor!! You have some NERVES to say this is YOUR invention! You are putting YOUR name all over TESLA's work! TESLA invented the 2 commutator motor over a 100yrs ago!!!!

GO AHEAD AND PROVE IT!!

BRING IT RIGHT ON

I AM STILL WAITING...LET ME GUESS...I SHOULDN'T HOLD MY BREATH RIGHT?...CAUSE, MAYBE I WILL TURN PURPLE?

PATHETIC PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS FORUMS!

Comment

Originally posted by gchilders View Post
                @all
                i find midaz to be extremely disruptive to the point of bullying those who oppose any of his positions. He has an agenda to discredit any and all who would interfere with the future sales of his a1mogen. This is his agenda in staying here. I have grown tired of his disruptive influence and although i believe in freedom of speech he is free to post his opinions on his own thread. He wants maximum exposure and so continues to visit this thread so he can hopefully cash in on the exposure he gets here. He has stated over and over again how knowledgeable he is, and how helpful he has been. I have watched his behavior since he started posting. He has been neither. He attacks any approach that demonstrates his a1mogen is inferior. He bullies even those who question his motives. Recently he has started a campaign to discredit my findings in the "battle of the windings" primarily because it demonstrates that although a viable option the an2 winding is still inferior to the an1. When i asked him what excuse he would come up with if the an2 proved to be inferior in the load test, he attacked me directly with comments about my methods. Insinuating that i have created science fiction in my findings. Then when i contracted the stomach flu he brought up the question of my mental stability. Enough is enough. We should be able to post our findings in a peaceful manner. He is a narcissistic ego maniac and has never added one valid test result to prove his points. He demands videos of side by side tests and has not provided a single shred of video evidence of side by side testing to prove his claims that the an2 is superior or inferior to the an1. I believe that all of the attacks come from his own insecure position which he has not proven to himself the superiority of the winding he has proposed. He is what i call a blowhard, someone who believes in his own line of bull**** and thinks that repeating the same line of bull**** over and over again will somehow make it true. But alas it is still as false as the first time he spoke it. Really quite sad to see someone so deluded.

Cheers

garry
                an opinion from one of the best builders on this forum...about this fake guy
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iotayodi View Post
                  [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iaE1yKZP20Y[/VIDEO]

your video just lowered your credibility. Your grasp of the english language is atrocious. Spelling is one thing but referring to a winding as if it were the "wind" blowing is mind boggling! As far as i can tell your just here for a pissing contest which lowers your credibility even more. The real test is to put a motor in service for a period of time anyway. There would have to be a significant rise in efficiency to be of any real use on a mass scale.
                  and another one...and the list will keep getting worst!

go ahead and make something about it...am waiting

pathetic bull****ter
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    dear admin,
                    i totally agree with ufopolitics. Midaztouch is not following forum rules established to keep all civil. Obviously midaz is trying to derail and disrupt this thread. I'm surprised it has gone on for this long.

If there is no rule control here, than how can we as a forum continue to grow and learn as this was intended to start with.

All who believe as i do should state these same thoughts and requests.

Thanks my old friend ufopolitics, you have been a great mentor and blessing to this forum. It would be a great loss to us all.

I support you old friend,
                    wantomake
                    another heavy builder on this forum, rendering his opinion about this guy...

Comment

• THIS GUY HAS MADE (OR IS TRYING TO) MAKE A BIG DEAL OF A COPY CAT FROM MY ORIGINAL DESIGNS, MY MACHINES.

DON'T LET HIM FOOL YOU!

HE IS FULL OF BS

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE "REAL MC COY" BELOW...LOOK AT DATES...THEN JUDGE BY YOURSELVES.

MY ASYMMETRIC ELECTRODYNAMIC MACHINES

WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS TO EVER HAPPEN IN THIS PLACE!!
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                        ORIGINALLY POSTED BY MIDAZTOUCH (LINKED ORIGINAL COMMENT ON ARROW ABOVE)

The 5poles don't work. The motor are too small. You need more poles to adjust the gen brushes

Thank you though.

Midaz

You can do it with a motor the size of Mark's

YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT...IT MUST COME OUT YOUR BIG MOUTH

YOU HAVE NEVER, EVER EVEN TOUCHED A SMALL FIVE POLE MOTOR...

TAKE A LOOK WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH WHAT YOU CALL "NOT GOOD"...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUuezNVLR7I[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yInbdY42wio[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4fJEf_WRHg[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Afl9m2ZFKI[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwUgzEjHzDI[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNm0Tbg2Dug[/VIDEO]

AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS...

SO...THE FIVE POLES DOES NOT WORK BULLSHÍTTER?
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Midaztouch;275259]

Ufo

help me build the A1MoGen!!!

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz

I only made it to 7th grade! LOL...

I KNEW IT...AND I BET EVEN BARELY MADE IT TO SEVENTH GRADE!

SORRY, I WOULD HELP YOU...HOWEVER, YOU WILL NEVER GET TO FULLY UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL...YOUR BRAIN IS WAY TOO SMALL...I WILL BLOW IT JUST AT THE "START"...

CAN´T YOU SEE THAT BY ABOVE FIVE POLES (YOUR "EXPERT" OPINION ABOUT IT), PLUS HOW MANY VIDEOS I HAVE ON JUST THAT MOTOR?

BESIDES DUMB...ARE YOU BLIND AS WELL?
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch
                            Raul

I've been waiting for this debate! You foul mouth doesn't offend me! Come on! It's cool with me! No problem

You.... got.... NOTHING!!! Your Pair and Group winds are N.O.T game changers!
                            Get your stress out! Come on!

Midaz
                            Just because you know I am the One and Only who could make that piece of BS to become a Super Machine right?

WELL, SORRY, BUT NO DEBATE AT ALL WITH YOU, NEVER

Comment

• midaz, i dont wanna side with anyone, but ufo's design grabs multiple poles between each coil wind, and yours only touches the 2 outside poles.

i know next to nothing about motors, but on a scientific level, his design will generate a larger, more concentrated, and directional field of force, and also have more surface area for collecting.

theoretically.

if you havent tried winding your own bike motor like this, its not really fair to pass judgment.

and ufo, your being a tad aggressive too, lol

maybe you should both get some 4oz gloves, and box it out, in a dark alleyway. spill each others blood, and then go for a pint
                              Last edited by grounded; 05-13-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by grounded View Post
                                midaz, i dont wanna side with anyone, but ufo's design grabs multiple poles between each coil wind, and yours only touches the 2 outside poles.

i know next to nothing about motors, but on a scientific level, his design will generate a larger field of force, and also have more surface area for collecting.

theoretically.
                                The 5pole is unique. The RPMs are a match on the bigger motors. It's all about torque and RPMs underload on the big motors.

As far as collecting energy on the 28 pole Imperial A1MoGen. You can have the extra brushes the size of 2 commutator segments.

Keep it Clean and Green
                                Midaz

I've seen those brushes before. Is that an ME motor? Show me the rotor core.
                                Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-13-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X