Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
    Yes, Of course it motors and generates at once.

Think about this, the designs that we have see so far use only a max 8 coils to drive the motor.

What I just shared is a motor design that just blasts the motor with a max of 26 coils to drive the motor!... Get ready for take off!
    Or
    use all 26 coils as a generator... Regenerative braking
    Or
    14 coils motor ... Of course it's power hungry!
    BUT IT ALSO can Uses 12 coils for the genarator "collecting energy while driving"...

This is the max for the motor!

Midaz
    Seems odd you'd use only 26 coils on a 28 slot core

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Seems odd you'd use only 26 coils on a 28 slot core

bi
      You do what the A1MoGen allows you to do.
      If you use 26 coils it can only be a motor or only a generator.
      With 26 coils, you can use the generator and motor at the same time.

Midaz
      Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-07-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
        Finish changing the timing to repulse mode on the A1MoGen

A1MoGen @
        12v = 1500 rpms
        24v = 3300 rpms

Any questions?
        Two days ago it was on the desks of world renowned professionals. Today you adjusted it. What did the pros say?

bi

Comment

Two days ago it was on the desks of world renowned professionals. Today you adjusted it. What did the pros say?

bi
          Yes, the instructions for the full version A1MoGen are on the desks of professionals. They haven't said anything.

As for today's RPM vid, it was just a Test to show you how this motor reacts on repulse mode. 12v @ 1500 RPMS.

Last week I show you how the motor reacts on 50/50 ... 12v @ 650 RPMs

I imagine that on attract mode the motor will around 1000rpms.

confirms my educated guess. I must prove everything I said.

Midaz

Please wait, I'm putting a vid up now!
          Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-09-2016, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch
            Q & A for Mike and Bi.

Hope this helps.

Midaz
            Nope. Vids don't work here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch
              Sorry guys, I will post the link only

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmwhABmBGE
              Midaz
              Doesn't help when I can't play the video.

edit: ok. Was able to watch vid at the shop on different ips. Didn't help. Guess I'll standby until you get some test data.

bi
              Last edited by bistander; 07-05-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Doesn't help when I can't play the video.

edit: ok. Was able to watch vid at the shop on different ips. Didn't help. Guess I'll standby until you get some test data.

bi
                Bi

From your response, it's seems as though these motors are new to you.

The key differance is that Tesla's Asymmetrical motors use 2 commutators.

Example: Two stator magnet motor...

1 comm is on the key shaft side and the other on the back side. (1 on the left & 1 on the right side) = The 2 commutators

This is how 1 brush pair/set works.
                1.) A positive brush is set on the key shaft com at the north magnet's bisector
                2.) A negative brush is set on the back end com at the north magnet's bisector
                (brushes are parallel from each other)

Use one piece of wire to make a coil from the positive comm to the negative comm... Connect to a power source
                You now have an electro magnet... Each coil is independent/separate from each other.

This is how the motor works... The basic design.

Midaz
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-05-2016, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Dude could you condense it down a little to help me understand
                  what this video proves? You rewound the motor, I got that part
                  and no heat? Right? But does it run good HP for less energy?

Or what is the claim? If you don't mind me asking.

Thanks in advance.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gccAo413GpM[/VIDEO]
                  Mike

It catches everyone's attention.
                  Viewers think "Wow! 3300 RPMs @24v!" And that's a big motor.

This design in the video uses a max of 8 coils.
                  The final design for the A1MoGen can use 26 Coils!
                  That's a differance of 18 coils.

Try to imagine how much potential energy 26 coils have.
                  Now transfer that Potential to Kenetic energy! .... THATS POWER!

Midaz
                  Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-07-2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Amps consumption for the 28pole

I figure each coil can consume 2.5amps continuously without any heating.

On a regular motor, you would say, "2.5amps only per coil!?" "That a weak motor!"

Since I've configured the motor to use 26 coils, that's (2.5 amps X 26 coils) =65amps
                    *Remember, the all the coils help to magnify/amplify eachother's magnetic fields*

The A1MoGen would need a 70amp continuous controller with a boost of 250 amps!

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-12-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                      Bi

From your response, it's seems as though these motors are new to you.
                      No, I have followed Ufopolitic's thread and I am quite knowledgeable on electric machines. So, I guess I'll ask direct questions. Do you have two of these? One at the world renowned professionals and one with you on which you made the adjustment and test yesterday?

Were these world renowned professionals going to test it and/or otherwise evaluate it? Is this the same place you took it last year?

Just how can you use 26 coils to motor and 2 coils to generate?

While I'm at it: How does this design differ from the one which was sent to Imperial for testing about a year and a half ago?

A few posts back you said:
                      BUT IT ALSO can Uses 12 coils for the genarator "collecting energy while driving"...
                      This sounds like you're claiming this machine of yours can recharge batteries as it is used to propel something, like your motorcycle. Is that right?

Just trying to make some sense out of all this.

bi

Comment

• Hi Bistander!

I appreciate your questions

Do you have two of these? One at the world renowned professionals and one with you on which you made the adjustment and test yesterday?
                        No, I haven't made the physical full Version of the A1MoGen.
                        The motor that I showed yesterday is the simple/base model. Just checked a different timing setting, repulse mode.

Were these world renowned professionals going to test it and/or otherwise evaluate it? Is this the same place you took it last year?
                        I freely sent the A1MoGen design instructions by Email to the company from last yr and freely gave folders with instructions to 2 Sales VPs here in Japan by hand...No motors was given. I asked them for their opinion. No one has committed to testing the full version of the A1MoGen

Just how can you use 26 coils to motor and 2 coils to generate?
                        Originally posted by Midaz
                        With 26 coils, you can use the generator and motor at the same time.
                        You can't use 28 coils! The coil geometry does not fit...
                        But you can have 20 coils powering the load and 2~6 coils collecting energy. 20+6=26

While I'm at it: How does this design differ from the one which was sent to Imperial for testing about a year and a half ago?
                        The first thing I must say... The motor that was sent last yr had to have the wires crossed or the timing was off or both!

The full version of the A1MoGen is pure thinking out of the box! Old version uses 8 coils & the full verision on the A1MoGen Uses 26 coils. So, 18 coils is the first difference! The new versions has torque that has a OMG factor! Only generator mode collects energy from 26 coils in one rotation! ONE pair/set of motor brushes(7 energized coils) on the full version will out perform the old version that uses all 4 brush sets(8 coils)!...
                        Hands down no completion!

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-10-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Full version A1MoGen ... 20 pole , 4 stator magnet

1) Singular coil winded around 6 armature poles

2) motor comm brushes the width of 4 comm segments .... one motor brush set can energize 5 singular coils

3) gen comm brushes the width of 3 comm segments ... One generator brush set can have a max 4 coils

4.) 14 max of coils to drive the load & 2 ~ 4 coils to collect energy

This is the A1MoGen full design
                          Or

18 coils to either drive the load or collect energy... Motor only or genarator only

************************************************** *********************
                          Full version A1MoGen ... 16 pole, 4 stator magnet

1) Singular coil winded around 5 armature poles

2) motor comm brushes the width of 3 comm segments .... one motor brush set can energize 4 singular coils

3) gen comm brushes the width of 2 comm segments .... one gen brush set can energize 3 singular coils

4.) max of 11 coils to drive the load & 3 coils to collect energy

A1MoGen full design for 16pole

Or

All 14 coils to either drive the load or collect energy... Motor only or genarator only

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz
                          Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-10-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• *Full version A1MoGen*
                            Imperial 28 pole, 2 commutator, 4 stator magnet

1) Singular coil winded around 8 armature poles. The firsst indepent coil's bisector is aligned top dead center(TDC) with a north stator magnet's bisector. Complete the motor in this 8 pole winding

2) motor comm brushes the width of 6 comm segments .... one motor brush set can energize 7 singular coils

3) gen comm brushes the width of 5 comm segments ... One generator brush set can have a max 6 coils

4A.) 20 max of coils to drive the load & max of 6 coils to collect energy
                            4B.) 14 max coils for motor & 12 max generator
                            This is the A1MoGen for the P56 frame!

Or

Max of 26 coils to either drive the load or collect energy... Motor only or genarator only

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz
                            Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-10-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• A1MoGen: Tesla's gift "The Electro Magnetic Reactor"

Either it's the best Brushed DC Generator/Motor in the WORLD! ... Or the worst!
                              But, here is another option.

The A1MoGen
                              By Midaz

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Richard Batts

The future of the A1MoGen has become crystal clear to me!

*If this motor does not produce radiation that could somehow harm someone or an amimal…

Here is my claim:

"The A1MoGen has forever changed the complexity of Brushed DC Motors. Raising the maxim "Potential Energy" to a higher new level that gives "Kenetic Energy" that is beyond the standards of regular Brushed DC Motors. The Kenetic Energy will easily overpower the opposing force from the generator action of these motors.

Richard "Midaz" Batts"
                              There might be some small things left but, this is the end of the beginning.

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gccAo413GpM[/VIDEO]
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gccAo413GpM
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-17-2016, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• WarP 11HV™ Motors are shipping!

There has been a great deal of anticipation surrounding this motor and we are proud to say they are in stock and available for immediate delivery! We have already developed and shipped TransWarP 11HV™ Motors as well! The web site is being updated to include data on this new motor! We are also working on a dual-commutator version of this motor for really high-performance applications.

How best to use this site:
                                I guess somebody has been paying attention!
                                Or not

Keep it Clean and Green
                                Midaz
                                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-15-2016, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X