No announcement yet.

Bucking Coil Inverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sky yes the load is incandescent 12vdc trailer light bulb but when it work, any load should work also.

Comment

• Hi wistiti, ok, here is what I'm seeing so far.
      I initially used a TIP3055 npn transistor, then tried a more powerful audio transistor.
      The wattage draw is the same with or without the diodes on the partner coils, however, with the diodes, the light output in this 12 volt led bulb is double or more the brightness.
      And when i remove the load, the watt input goes to 4.3 watts, from 3.9 watts, using the larger transistor.
      That's what i have for now, your thoughts.
      peace love light

Comment

• Ok....
        Sorry you don’t see the same as me...

I can’t give you more help then what I already say or show...
        Hope you the best with your research!
        ...and again, thank you for opening my eye on it.

Sincerly!

Comment

• Ok, i will run some more tests and see what i can find.
          I remember previously, i was able to run each partner coil open ended and connected each of those wires together and was able to light multiple non-modified 120 volt led bulbs, will try that again also.
          peace love light

Comment

• Hi all, Hi wistiti, ok, i am now seeing results similar to what you have shown.
            I used a 6 watt, ecosmart, non-modified led bulb as the load.
            I powered the bulb directly off the partner coils, of course wired the same way you have it, though without diodes in this test and center wires conected together and outer wires connected together, for parallel connection.
            The input wattage is 3.9 watts, while the bulb is lighted fairly brightly and only leaves a small spot in my eyes for a short time.
            When using the diode method as you have shown, with one diode of each partner wire connection, one way is very dim and draws 4.3 watts.
            When the diodes are reversed the other way, the input wattage is 3.6 watts and the bulb is very bright, burns a very large spot in my eyes for a far longer time period.
            So the load obviously makes a difference, depending on the circuit variables i would imagine. Your setup is probably good for that load, lower frequency i would guess, as you have more turns for your partner coils and oscillator.
            My partner coils have much less turns.
            Anyway, interesting so far, the led bulb is actually a very good brightness for that watts input.
            I will try the open ended coil thing tomorrow, that i had tested previously.
            peace love light
            Last edited by SkyWatcher; 03-08-2018, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Thank you for sharing your results skywatcher.
              Try to make an own test.
              How many windings do you use for the POCs?

regards, Roland

Comment

• Hi all, Hi rolik, you're welcome.
                I can only check the outisde partner coil turns, each partner coil looks to be around 120 turns of 30awg. magnet wire.
                And since the bifliar under that is 24awg. magnet wire,, which is double the thickness at least and the primary is only half of that, i would say the primary is about 30-40 turns.

I made some other tests today, i tried the partner coils in series, in the proper wiring configuration.
                With the 120 volt, led bulb load and with that load connected directly to the series partner coils, the input wattage is 3.1 watts, though I can't tell the brightness yet, as it is too bright in here, will wait till tonight to test again, though it is fairly bright i can tell and neon is off.
                Using the single diode of each wire connection method, as wistiti has shown, in one direction, the input wattage is 3.9 watts and the led bulb is dim and the neon across transistor is lighted.
                With the diodes the other way around, the bulb is lighted fairly bright and the neon is off and the input wattage is 3.5 watts.
                Seems interesting, considering the previous test with the led bulb, powered directly off the partner coils, without any diodes, was drawing 3.9 watts and now has become the most efficient configuration.
                I will check later tonight, to compare led bulb brightness.
                peace love light

Here is pic of setup
                Last edited by SkyWatcher; 03-08-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Hi all, ok, i am able to see the bulb brightness properly and at the 3.1 watts input, it is just as bright as when using the diodes in best way at 3.5 watts.
                  If the diodes are connected wrong way, as said, the input is 3.9 watts and led bulb is dim and neon goes on.
                  The oscillator is drawing 11.65 volts at .155 amps or 1.8 watts.
                  Apparently this wall wart transformer is only 58% efficient.
                  I wonder if adding another layer of identical partner coils over the top of the first layer, would add even more efficiency and then wire that top layer in series with the bottom layer.
                  I think i will try that, will wind the extra partner coils tomorrow.
                  peace love light
                  Last edited by SkyWatcher; 03-09-2018, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Revisiting experiments with bucking coils

Hi all, I'm back to commence experiments with bucking coils.
                    Was testing multistrand coils for no lenz reflection back to input, although it worked, could not get good output from my setups.

So, since the bucking coils seemed to perform well and seemed not to reflect back to input, will be making more experiments along this line again.
                    Anyone else working on partnered bucking coils.
                    peace love light

Comment

• Hi all, finished the latest partnered bucking coil/core.

It behaves a little different from the original design, which used smaller diameter ferrite tube cores.

This one uses stacked, ferrite toroids, glued together for the core, 5-3/4" length X 1-1/4" diameter ferrite toroids.

Used 30awg. magnet wire for the bucking coils, wound first on the core, then wound 24awg. magnet wire primary on top of the bucking coils.

Also used a 555 timer, with a low resistance N-channel mosfet to pulse the primary, single strand coil.
                      Did this to remove any possibility of a joule thief type oscillator, with it's trigger wire affecting the results.

The bucking coils light up brightly my homemade, low voltage led lamp bulb and while doing so, the input amps drop a little bit from no-load input.
                      Wistiti, are you out there, would like to know how your experiments are doing.

Oh yes, I also used wistiti's single diode of each bucking coil wire lead method, to the led bulb.
                      peace love light
                      Last edited by SkyWatcher; 12-14-2019, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                        Hi all, finished the latest partnered bucking coil/core.

It behaves a little different from the original design, which used smaller diameter ferrite tube cores.

This one uses stacked, ferrite toroids, glued together for the core, 5-m3/4" length X 1-1/4" diameter ferrite toroids.

Used 30awg. magnet wire for the bucking coils, wound first on the core, then wound 24awg. magnet wire primary on top of the bucking coils.

Also used a 555 timer, with a low resistance N-channel mosfet to pulse the primary, single strand coil.
                        Did this to remove any possibility of a joule thief type oscillator, with it's trigger wire affecting the results.

The bucking coils light up brightly my homemade, low voltage led lamp bulb and while doing so, the input amps drop a little bit from no-load input.
                        Wistiti, are you out there, would like to know how your experiments are doing.

Oh yes, I also used wistiti's single diode of each bucking coil wire lead method, to the led bulb.
                        peace love light

Hi Sky.

Yes you know im here since you post on bucking coil.

I have many time invite you by post mail to join us at
                        Be part of something Better - www.aboveunity.com but you still do not want to join us.... the last time i tell you it's the last time i try to convinced you to come cause i think your building skills will be apreciate.

You still not want to join.... it is your decision.
                        On my side i have pass all i have of time to try to convince you to join us.

Hope you good luck with your research.

Comment

• Hi wistiti, thanks for the reply.
                          Not sure who you were speaking to previously, though I have no memory of ever being asked to join that site, though for sure, I will do so, now that I'm aware of this.

Maybe some supernatural veil was placed upon us, so you thought you were communicating with me, though obviously you were not.
                          And to repeat what I said on the OU.com site, my handle there is skywatcher123, not the other member of that site.
                          peace love light

Hi wistiti, just registered on that site, my name is 'OriginalSkywatcher'
                          Last edited by SkyWatcher; 12-14-2019, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• I searched for Partnered output coils here By Chris Sykes [EMjunkie] only found this topic
                            yesterday Chris Sykes reopened topic at OU.com [open source venue]

https://overunity.com/15395/partnere...msg543354/#new

perhaps he can update here too [or other ?]

EMjunkie
                            quote from link

"" I am back - Stefan thank you for un-banning me.

I recently asked others to come here and post on my behalf. I asked others to not get into any debates that may cost them their accounts and from what I hear, this was a success.

I would like to urge all to study this subject, what I have shared here, Partnered Output Coils. First by replicating and learning from The Mr Preva Experiment.

If others decide to post their results, I will post here from time to time. I have my own Forum now, http://www.aboveunity.com, and my time will be dedicated their first and foremost. When I get time I will post here.

I am only trying to share what I have learned, if others want to learn and see results that are not seen in most experiments, then I am happy to help.

Best wishes,

Chris Sykes

P.S: I have come to an agreement with Stefan, if others come here and cause trouble, you will be reported to Stefan and he will decide what to do with you.""
                            If you want to Change the world
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Hello everyone.
                              First of all, I apologize for the google translation.
                              I don't want to protect this man, but I think Chris is basically kind! Your intention is good. Because he works to give everyone a machine that is usable. You put a lot of effort into these jobs. Of course, you also need the help of others. But he's just another man who can make a mistake. You hold your own forum too strictly. He looks with suspicious eyes at anyone who doesn't do something he originally envisioned. So there is no freedom! No other opinion, he is the boss. Otherwise forum foreclosure is the punishment. This is a mistake.
                              For a while I was a member of the forum. I think I've taken my share of the job fairly. I have done quite a few things within my means. While others were just listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuBlxLktKE

For example. In this video at 7:45 he says he doesn't understand why I did what I did. He didn't ask me personally. She wasn't even curious!
                              -I had a personal attack. It is true that I did not report to the forum moderator.
                              -Also Chris kept calling me a troll because I thought differently. I didn't follow the instructions. But the effect is the same. The ultimate goal is the same!
                              That's why I got angry with them.

For these two reasons, it seemed to me the best solution was to delete my yt channel. I also deleted some of my posts in the forum. It might not have been, but at the time it seemed like the best solution.
                              Therefore, I am excluded from the forum, I am no longer a forum member. Is Prohibition Right? Viewpoint question.
                              From which point of view.
                              This post may seem like a childish act of betrayal. Indeed.

But what if the purpose is to find out the truth? Do you have extra energy? To what extent? What method?
                              After all, that's why everyone is here to find out. Everyone is working on this. Just not the same way.

Atti.
                              Last edited by a.n; 03-24-2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Sir
                                Here in this Topic were experiments which attempted to understand the benefits of Bucking coils.
                                Skywatcher is a teacher and builder looking to make the world a better place , I do realize that
                                language barriers can be difficult and cultural differences, terms, habits, comments...even more difficult at times .

There are quite a few builders who are intrigued but confused ...and perhaps do not want to ask questions beyond
                                the provided documents shared at Chris forum [he has limited time].

maybe here you could try to explain what you did and where you became confused ??

PLEASE no inflammatory dialogue or ?? maybe this can help to understand the partner coil science ?

Today we do not have promises of what our world will look like tomorrow... or even if the internet will be available in a weeks time.

If you are not comfortable with this suggestion I understand ...and for clarity
                                No I have not built this ...but hundreds have and are confused by the claim ...honestly same confusion with
                                claims of others too ...no success to share.
                                but the need and the thirst is great.

maybe a fresh start ?

respectfully
                                Chet K
                                Ps here in this forum the Mr.Preva experiment is a new topic for discussion
                                Boguslaw [spelling?] started this a few days ago
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...ent#post497125

Last edited by RAMSET; 03-24-2020, 06:00 PM.
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X