No announcement yet.

Bucking Coil Inverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you negate Lenz in a Coil or transformer, to achieve overunity, just increase the magnetic flux and frequency and the Zero Point Energy Field will flow freely into your Coil to multiply your Output.
    The use of Bifilar will not give much Magnetic Flux like using serially connected 20 strands and above.
    The rate at which you drive the Concentrated Flux will determine the amount of Radiant Energy the Secondary will be able to Pump out for you. Also, the Gauge number of your secondary matters.
    Though it can be used that way, Partnered output coils are actually overunity Generator in Disguise so treat them as such by using thin Gauge like 0.31mm wire for your Primary which must be wound with Multifilar wire of that stated gauge. Now drive the Powerful output FLUX of that Primary with HIGH FREQUENCY. Wind your secondaries with Thick gauge like AWG15 or AWG 8 etc. to get concentrated Electrons from the environment and thus keep down the driving current from the power supply.
    Note: the amount of Flux your primary is outputting and the gauge of of your secondaries will determine the amount of usable power that will be available in the Primary. Your Core Must be Moulded Core be it industrially manufactured or homemade (recommended). You need High Frelquency, Super Strong Flux from the primary to fully turn bucking output coils into Overunity Generator. Your Core must be Big enough to withstand the Flux your Splitted Pralled Primaries will be Producing.
    *Do not limit yourself to 20 strands as I mentioned earlier, you can go as high as 200 strands.
    0.31mm coated copper wire is 5grams per 24foot 5inches. So 200 strands of that twisted together will give 1kg which you can even divide into two to make it 400 strands and connect each strand in series to the next one provide you can patiently do so.
    Hint: To remove coating of enamel on each leads at a time, briefly subjet them all to burning Gas.
    AWG#30 is 32ohms per 100g and 1.5ohms per 5g. Generally, the higher the ohmic value of a coil, the higher the needed voltage to drive to generate it Maximum Flux.
    Learn to make Litz wire making machine. You need it. There are 2 versions now which can be made using wood like I did.
    To get high magnetic flux high current is not needed so using thinner gauge is better as that will require high voltage which will also aid the flow of z.p.e over the secondaries and reduce input current further.
    You can power your bucking coil using AC to avoid back emf of DC. Just make an High Frequency Pure Sine Wave Inverter which Have Moulded Core Center tapped High Voltage Transformer and supply the output of the Transformer from the inverter to your Bucking Coil Overunity TrafoGen Primary and use Diodes to rectify the higher output with High frequency diodes like HER508 and Invert it again to Generate AC and from there, make the set up self charging by converting the AC from the second inverter to DC using an AC to DC converter and link that to your Battery or better High Farad Serially Connected Super Capacitor Bank(The BEST OPTION)
    Good luck.
    Last edited by darediamond; 07-18-2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• seems a quite simple experiment ?

darediamond

Thank you for your input here and elsewhere.
      could you Mentor a build here ?

respectfully
      Chet K
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by darediamond View Post
        When you negate Lenz in a Coil or transformer, to achieve overunity, just increase the magnetic flux and frequency and the Zero Point Energy Field will flow freely into your Coil to multiply your Output.
        The use of Bifilar will not give much Magnetic Flux like using serially connected 20 strands and above.
        Hello Diamond

Serial strands? I have heard so many things that I am
        puzzled what your setup looks like. You sound like you have done
        this before. If that is true give me a small demonstration of the
        principles you purport in these few sentences on such a large subject.

The display of a simple action reaction will be satisfactory while your
        entire apparatus will be safe from theft. Almost everyone has heard
        the details you mentioned.

As an example a TESLA COIL operates much like you have described
        yet out of the 1000's who have made these, large or small have little
        to report.

Be more specific if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
          [ATTACH]15182[/ATTACH]

hi, I saw this from someone claiming to power home appliances with a big one
          Hi Pedroxime!
          Sorry to react late on this one but can you please give more info on the output part?

Thank you!
          Last edited by Wistiti; 10-13-2016, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
            Hi folks, for anyone that may have built or is working on wistitis POC charger.
            I have found, extracting the flyback from the oscillator primary coil, into the capacitor bank, using a single diode helps and reduces input current, in addition to using the full wave bridge off the partnered coils into the capacitor bank.
            peace love light
            Thank you Sky!
            I have miss it...

Comment

• Sorry Wistiti, if you want more info must use the old metode "try and error"

Comment

• Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
                Sorry Wistiti, if you want more info must use the old metode "try and error"
                Ok
                Thank you for the reply.

Comment

• Altered Imhotep Circuit

Could an Imhotep-type of circuit like the one above work?
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hi folks, Hi wist, here is the schematic.
                    The 24awg. bifilar is wrapped over the secondary, only on one half of the core.

peace love light
                    Hello Skywatcher.
                    I
                    Up to the Bifilar Wire Winding level, I understand this circuit. But I do not know how to connect the remaining 2 Ends of the Bifilar Wire to the NPN Switch. Please for God sake help to Simplify the diagram.

What NPN Switch should be used I'm this Circuit?

How do I connect the 2 other wires from the Bifilar wire to the Switch s terminals namely Gate Drain Source? Please I need your help here.

Can proper Inverter Push Pull work with this set up where 1 MOSFETs are applied to switch the Bucking Primary??

Please Sky, I am deeply Curiously confused.

Comment

Hi folks, Hi wist, here is the schematic.
                      The 24awg. bifilar is wrapped over the secondary, only on one half of the core.

peace love light
                      Hello Skywatcher.
                      I
                      Up to the Bifilar Wire Winding level, I understand this circuit. But I do not know how to connect the remaining 2 Ends of the Bifilar Wire to the NPN Switch. Please for God sake help to Simplify the diagram.

What NPN Switch should be used I'm this Circuit?

How do I connect the 2 other wires from the Bifilar wire to the Switch s terminals namely Gate Drain Source? Please I need your help here.

Can proper Inverter Push Pull work with this set up where 1 MOSFETs are applied to switch the Bucking Primary??

Please Sky, I am deeply Curiously confused.

Comment

Hi folks, adding the additional coil layer to each separate partnered secondary coil has increased efficiency.
                        All 3 led bulbs are lighted to a higher brightness level and it can be detected with the eyes and the sensor proves this as well.
                        The sensor is showing that each bulb is 34 percent of full brightness, previously it was 30 percent.
                        The input has lowered as well, at 3.88 volts-.59 amps or 2.29 watts, previous watt input was 2.6 watts.
                        I'm not entirely sure how the light units compare with my sensor readings, though if we calculate 34 percent of full brightness per bulb, that works out to aorund 153 lumens per led bulb.
                        That works out to 459 lumens or around 200 lumens per watt.
                        I wonder how much more efficient this would be with a more closed ferrite core, like a typical tv flyback core.
                        Anyway, so far, this seems to be one very efficient setup.
                        Imagine if those 140 lumen per watt tubes were used, this setup could output 850 lumens or 371 lumens per watt.
                        peace love light
                        Did you wind the separate primary coil in the direction of the underlying Secondary still?

Comment

• Hi darediamond, the bifilar is as shown, the same end primary goes to positive and the other same coil end is the trigger, that goes to base of transistor.
                          The bifilar is wound over only half of the core, doesn't matter which half and i probably did wind the primary same direction, though even if you did not, i'm sure you could just swap the wire ends to get it working properly.
                          You could use the circuit i'm showing in the johnny aum thread for the oscillator, it doesn't require a bifilar, it uses only one coil wire.
                          peace love light
                          Last edited by SkyWatcher; 12-01-2016, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Hi darediamond, the bifilar is as shown, the same end primary goes to positive and the other same coil end is the trigger, that goes to base of transistor.
                            The bifilar is wound over only half of the core, doesn't matter which half and i probably did wind the primary same direction, though even if you did not, i'm sure you could just swap the wire ends to get it working properly.
                            You could use the circuit i'm showing in the johnny aum thread for the oscillator, it doesn't require a bifilar, it uses only one coil wire.
                            peace love light
                            First of all Sky, I am greatful for your selflessness and kindness. You response d to me on time as if I paid you or you were mandated to do so!! That Positive attitude is rare. So so so rare!!!

Sir, my knowledge in Electronics is limited so that is why I am asking questions the way I have been doing.

I am sorry for that.
                            WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND STILL ABOUT THE SET UP IS THAT THE 2 REMAINING NG ENDS FROM THE BIFILAR WIRE IS CONNECTED TO WHICH PART OF THE TRANSISTOR?

YOU KNOW IN COMMON INVERTERS, THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SET OF MOSFETS USED TO SWITCH THE 2 SINGLE WIRES COMING FROM THE PRIMARY WHICH IT CENTER YAP IS COMNECTED TO THE POSITIVE OF THE BATTERY. BUT IN YOUR OWN SET UP, YPU USED A SINGLE MOSFET OR TRANSISTOR. SO WHAT I DO NOT KNOW IS IF YPU CONNECT THE SAID 2 REMAING WIRES DIRECTLY TO THE DRAIN OF THE MOSFET. IS THATBHOW OT SHOULD BE DONE SIR?? OR SHOULD I EXPLAIN MYSELF FURTHER WITH A DIAGRAM?

Comment

• Hi darediamond, your most welcome and to make comment on your kind comments.
                              Mandated, perhaps, one might say i have come to realize, we are our brothers and sisters keepers.
                              And yes, i am observing in this world, some are not so positive or kind, though i have somewhat an advantage, i have experienced mysterious things that have opened my eyes to something greater.
                              You could use the simple inverter circuit, i have a thread with that circuit shown, it uses two NPN bipolar transistors with center tapped bifilar or you could also use the circuit shown in my johnny aum thread, that one uses one NPN and one PNP bipolar transistors and single wire.
                              As far as the oscillator circuit shown in this thread, your basically taking one wire end from the opposite ends of each coil of wire and that is your center tap, that goes to the positive of battery.
                              And then, the other end of primary coil wire goes to the collector of NPN transistor.
                              And other end of trigger coil wire, goes to the base (gate) of transistor with resistor in series with base.
                              Hope that helps, will answer any questions if need be.
                              peace love light

Comment

Hi folks, adding the additional coil layer to each separate partnered secondary coil has increased efficiency.
                                All 3 led bulbs are lighted to a higher brightness level and it can be detected with the eyes and the sensor proves this as well.
                                The sensor is showing that each bulb is 34 percent of full brightness, previously it was 30 percent.
                                The input has lowered as well, at 3.88 volts-.59 amps or 2.29 watts, previous watt input was 2.6 watts.
                                I'm not entirely sure how the light units compare with my sensor readings, though if we calculate 34 percent of full brightness per bulb, that works out to aorund 153 lumens per led bulb.
                                That works out to 459 lumens or around 200 lumens per watt.
                                I wonder how much more efficient this would be with a more closed ferrite core, like a typical tv flyback core.
                                Anyway, so far, this seems to be one very efficient setup.
                                Imagine if those 140 lumen per watt tubes were used, this setup could output 850 lumens or 371 lumens per watt.
                                peace love light
                                Sky, thank you for your priceless support. Now may I know the direction of the second secondary you newly wound over the other ccw wound Primary? Also did ouaply Bifilar Wire Too?

Comment

Working...
                                X