McCulloch Mite-E-Lite

Another craigslist add. only $150 posted 3 days ago

https://for-sale.yakaz.com/mcculloch...0aldb4b5g1r7k2

Comment

McCulloch

Here is another posts 1 week ago on nextech $115

https://for-sale.yakaz.com/mcculloch...0ep4v98nvhofku

Comment

Sorry but Gerard Morin remember myself when I was a rookie begginer in all this, jumping all around thinking to liberate the world and with no clear measurament or data. I did hundreds of times and always was an mistake in measuraments.

Its very difficult to take energy from the vaccum, enviorement, cold electricity etc. with 50 or 60hz. Don L. Smith also state this, at least it would need some parallel LC tank at the HV resonating at Mhz to tap into something.

I dont want to discourage, we must to fight until win, I think the Force must to be with us.

Comment

High Freq.MHZ only

Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
          Sorry but Gerard Morin remember myself when I was a rookie begginer in all this, jumping all around thinking to liberate the world and with no clear measurament or data. I did hundreds of times and always was an mistake in measuraments.

Its very difficult to take energy from the vaccum, enviorement, cold electricity etc. with 50 or 60hz. Don L. Smith also state this, at least it would need some parallel LC tank at the HV resonating at Mhz to tap into something.

I dont want to discourage, we must to fight until win, I think the Force must to be with us.

Hi Pedroxime

Most of us feel the same way. HF is better many times. Especially is you have no mass. MASS means something too. These transformers can be 500-600 pounds each.

I don't know what to say. We think the generator is special makes it work. Did you see the special windings in this generator?

Mikey
          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-05-2015, 02:43 AM.

Comment

2 to 1 ratios

The 10 to 1 ratios in the kVA of the pigs has been noted. The kVA ratings of the two pigs have a 2 to 1 ratio. And the power out to power in ratio is also 2 o 1. I think this should be noted as possibly important. (For what its worth.)
            There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

2:1 ratio

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
              The 10 to 1 ratios in the kVA of the pigs has been noted. The kVA ratings of the two pigs have a 2 to 1 ratio. And the power out to power in ratio is also 2 o 1. I think this should be noted as possibly important. (For what its worth.)
              10:1 input and 2:1 transformer to transformer.

I think you are right and then the generator itself has strange windings.

Here is another add to purchase a Mite-E-Lite some where in Canada $190

McCulloch Mite-E-Lite - Generator for sale | other | City of Toronto | Kijiji

Comment

Near Buffalo New York

Here is a McCulloch genset 1200watt just across the street from Buffalo New York.

$150 The MITE-E-LITE by McCulloch

1200 Watt McCullough Generator for Sale | other | St. Catharines | Kijiji

Comment

Get out your money

Here is another meet and potato's McCulloch Mite-E-Lite genset

This guy had it in the shop and she runs and works right on $200 just posted

in South Roxana, IL. Good ole Craigslist

McCulloch 3300 Watt Generator, Works Great!!

Comment

so, the different thing, about gerard morins experiment, that isnt something usual, that hasnt been done before, so much, is the, generator used? the mccullough one? ive seen the inside of it.

Comment

Generator Type (Magneto)

Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
                      so, the different thing, about gerard morins experiment, that isnt something usual, that hasnt been done before, so much, is the, generator used? the mccullough one? ive seen the inside of it.
                      Yes that is correct. Gerard said that other normal generators did not work.

So this means that we should take a look inside. Of course many who look at diagrams know what a standard generator coil pattern/arrangement looks like.

This McCulloch has 2 pancake style winds out of copper ribbon.

Gerard said it was important.

Mikey

Comment

You are right BroMickey, volume must be important , also volts, you can almost feel under those 500,000v power lines, they must be sucking energy all around

Comment

Great Shape McCulloch

Here is another super deal right across the street from the USA.

None other than the MITE - E - LITE McCulloch genset and she looks really nice.

It can't be that expensive to get one shipped over to the USA. HITBY is standing by.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/ot...ationFlag=true

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-23-2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

http://s9.postimg.org/72njmhar3/Unti...e_Color_01.jpg

Comment

there was a response to the moped picture post. by bromikey. or someone .. like that. maybe the upgrade got rid of it. .. was gonna, respond.

said, nice moped, nice paint. something like that.
                              well, showing it cause showing what, and want to who made them motors, what was goign through their mind.

Comment

Gerard Morin replication 5kw to 10kw transformer test

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

None other than the MITE - E - LITE McCulloch genset and she looks really nice.

It can't be that expensive to get one shipped over to the USA. HITBY is standing by.
                                Most of life we are in a standby mode, so thought I'd do a quick video of what we can bring to the table. Nothing unexpected shown, the display on the right in showing Voltage, Current, and Power going into the transformers and the display on the left is showing Voltage, current, and Power going into the load.

Gerard Morin replication 5kw to 10kw transformer test

We have a variety of pole transformers sizes on hand and more sophisticated data logging equipment, but this is a quick showing that we can answer the question "does this work" all we need is a MITE - E - LITE McCulloch genset.

Hitby13kw

Comment

Working...
                                X