• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerard Morin's Video - The Doubt about OverUnity is Over

I believe this topic warrants a thread.

Published on Dec 21, 2014

The mystery of Over Unity is done. The Law of loss
    does not apply, Newton, Faraday etc.. are based on multiplication.
    This is amplification. 2 Pole Transformers

1500-2000 watt Mcculloch 4 HP Generator.
    non brush / engine
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Spf5WVGgSY

Transformer terminal is considerably colder than the ambient temperature.

Inside the McCulloch Generator

Please watch the video and share your ideas about it.

Regards,

VIDBID
    Last edited by vidbid; 12-24-2014, 10:41 PM.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Thanks for starting this thread

I have been playing with his earlier setup the past few days using a DC motor coupled into a washing machine drain pump motor as a generator. Although it does produce AC currant I have not as of yet seen any gains. It will light all types of bulbs and is very interesting. Unfortunatly as of now my coupler has broken and I need to figure a better way after the holidays. I admit that my setup looks exactly the same but maybe something is different because I have not found anywhere where he shows any spec's or diagrams.
    Here is the other guy in that video showing a replication of what I am talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gPhTGNrDiQ

Comment

Originally posted by Zardox View Post
      I have been playing with his earlier setup the past few days using a DC motor coupled into a washing machine drain pump motor as a generator. Although it does produce AC currant I have not as of yet seen any gains. It will light all types of bulbs and is very interesting. Unfortunatly as of now my coupler has broken and I need to figure a better way after the holidays. I admit that my setup looks exactly the same but maybe something is different because I have not found anywhere where he shows any spec's or diagrams. Here is the other guy in that video showing a replication of what I am talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gPhTGNrDiQ
      Interesting.

I don't know that any gains would be measurable at such low power levels.

In the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Spf5WVGgSY, the thing that caught my attention is the temperature differential. Is the transformer terminal really getting colder? I believe a more detailed investigation needs to be conducted.

Perhaps, an old style thermometer can be used to detect a temperature change on the transformer terminal.

If the temperature is really decreasing, what is causing it to decrease?

That's what I would like to know.

Regards,

VIDBID
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

It would appear that the power amplification comes by upconverting the energy to thousands of volts, and then back down.

However, the upconvert to 50kva, and then back down to 25kva... quite interesting. Would it still work by upconverting to 50kva and then back through another 50kva? Or is it done the way it is for losses?

It would be interesting to pass the high voltage through a spark gap within a vacuum...

Comment

Impedance Reversal

What I find most interesting about Morin's demonstrations is the reversal of impedance.

Typically our electrical systems use a low impedance source to drive a high(er) impedance load. In Morin's setup this condition is reversed. If one takes the time to actually do the low power experiment, surely there is something to be learned. When I did it, it surprised me the tiny windings in the generator didn't just burn up, which is what I actually expected to happen. Things get even more interesting if you connect a high power toroidal wound isolation transformer between the generator and load--now the load sees a low(er) impedance source and the generator sees a low impedance load. The output of this, I would be careful touching with bare hands.

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            Interesting.
            In the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Spf5WVGgSY, the thing that caught my attention is the temperature differential. Is the transformer terminal really getting colder? I believe a more detailed investigation needs to be conducted.

Perhaps, an old style thermometer can be used to detect a temperature change on the transformer terminal.

If the temperature is really decreasing, what is causing it to decrease?

That's what I would like to know.
            Here's a pretty nice write-up on IR Thermometers:
            How Infrared Thermometers Work - Quick Tips - Grainger Industrial Supply

Best I can tell, the IR meter detector (thermopile) is measuring the difference between the focused IR coming from the target and the reference inside the meter. So if the IR radiation flow is inwards towards the target, the meter side must be detecting a much higher value of IR radiation. This implies a gradient exists between where the meter is being held and the target, which appears to be several inches away. Whatever kind of field this device is producing is certainly confusing the meter's reference point. I say that because obviously the target isn't that cold. However there is a field being emitted that is extending out past where the meter is being held.

I do believe an IR meter may be a useful tool in exploring Over Unity devices, even if the actual numbers are erroneous. If you can build a device that confuses an IR meter in this manner, your device may have some interesting characteristics in need of serious investigation.

Comment

I don't doubt the guy, he might be on to something but the load end of it wasn't clear. Of course at max setting those heaters use 1500 watts but were they set at MAX. The saw on the other hand probably uses close to 100 watt free wheel in a dead stop might pull 1500 watts.

Now even though he used a 4000 watt gen the surge on it could be as high as 6000 watts. SO if the heaters are at max 4500 watts plus the saw maybe 4700.

So do the math a 30 amp fuse at 220 vac is 6600 watts. So realistically its all possible. He has not exceeded anything.

As far as the thermostat goes I can't explain that but it was really instant cold, Metal doesn't change temperature that fast, so how do you explain it.

Also the amp meter looked like it had bad battery.

Why go through the trouble of making the claim and not making the info clear. That bugs the crap out of me.

But again I am not doubting he might have found something but what he found and how he presented leaves more questions than its worth. At least I am not going to buy $2500 dollars worth of transformers to test it.

How hard can it be to make a clear and precise presentation of the facts as he wants to show them?

Matt

Comment

Modified Gerard Morin System

How difficult would it be to remove the gasoline engine from the McCulloch generator and replace it with an AC induction motor?

The ultimate proof of overunity for me would be to have a modified McCulloch generator be powered by AC induction motor in the following configuration:

Regards,

VIDBID
                Last edited by vidbid; 12-26-2014, 08:10 AM.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

the earlier videos

If you go to his channel and watch the earlier videos useing the drain pump motor. He is saying that this does work and to replicate it and see. This was the basis of his discovery. I before it broke down I was able to do several tests.
                  Useing incandecant bulbs seemed the best most telling to me. It would light a 60 watt bulb but only half bright and it did lug down the drive motor. I hooked a step up transformer and got my output voltage up to 220 volts and it still lit the same 120 volt bulb the same but did not seem to lug the drive motor down as bad. In both cases the output with the bulb lit was about 80 volts. Now keep in mind that the input was a 24 volt dc motor from electronic goldmine overdriven from two 18 volt drill batteries in series at about 15 amps. Running the input voltage setteled at about 29 volts and steadily dropped from there. Next I connected the output into a MOT and then back into another MOT for step down just like he did with his big transformers. It still lit the 60 watt bulb the same half bright but now when I measured the voltage across the bulb it only showed 30 volts. This is when my coupler broke.
                  So I can't say for sure when I will get to fixing things but any suggestions?

BTW- the washing machine pump motor I used for the generator is a LG 120v 80 amp.

Comment

Terminals cooling

Hi
                    I noticed from:
                    Thermoelectric generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1821, Thomas Johann Seebeck discovered that a thermal gradient formed between two dissimilar conductors produces a voltage.[1] At the heart of the thermoelectric effect is the fact that a temperature gradient in a conducting material results in heat flow; this results in the diffusion of charge carriers. The flow of charge carriers between the hot and cold regions in turn creates a voltage difference. In 1834, Jean Charles Athanase Peltier discovered the reverse effect, that running an electric current through the junction of two dissimilar conductors could, depending on the direction of the current, cause it to act as a heater or cooler.[2]

I just wonder if there is a copper/steel junction at the terminals that may be causing a cooling effect?

Comment

Hi everybody:

I´ve been told, some time ago, by an electronic E. very related to free energy that he knew power lines are the real generators, power company only need a little energy to keep the full thing going.
                      So here is the thing: most of the energy we pay come from the power lines without the need to spend oil, coal, nuclear or whatever.

I think also Tom Bearden says something similar.

Comment

Compare the two images.

It appears to me that the above device is essentially Tesla's device as pictured below.

I believe the key is the McCulloch generator's design and construction to produce a cold-electricity type of electricity. The model number could be either H-2000 or H-3000. This type of generator has no brushes or slip rings.

US Patent #593,138

Regards,

VIDBID
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I see you've got the most important component on your schematic Vid.
                          namely a switch to stop it,
                          John.

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                            Compare the two images.

It appears to me that the above device is essentially Tesla's device as pictured below.

I believe the key is the McCulloch generator's design and construction to produce a cold-electricity type of electricity. The model number could be either H-2000 or H-3000. This type of generator has no brushes or slip rings.

US Patent #593,138

Regards,

VIDBID
                            The McCulloch Mite-E-Lite Generator deserves some further study.
                            1 No brushes or slip rings.
                            2 Odd shaped stator coils with air cores. Conventional generators need Iron cores to maximize the magnetic flux density for power production.
                            The air cores may contribute to a lower Lenz power Generation.
                            3 Permanent magnet rotor.
                            4 No exciter necessary for starting.
                            5 Minimal external circuits needed
                            6 Less weight than conventional Generators.
                            All this brings about the question is this type of generator still produced?
                            A manufacture should be able to produce this generator at a fraction of the price of the generators I can get at Harbor Freight at this time.
                            If others can bring more information on these Generators
                            Please share your knowledge.

Comment

To me, I believe that the McCulloch H-2000 or H-3000 generator must on some level be like the Source identified as B in Tesla's patent.

The following is from Tesla's US Patent #787,412.

Regards,

VIDBID
                              Last edited by vidbid; 12-26-2014, 11:16 PM.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                              X