free energy elemental rod video ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free energy elemental rod video ?

Anyone knows what this is, who this fellow is and how he does this?

YouTube - free energy elemental rod generator video 1

YouTube - free energy elemental rod generator video 2
    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Ok, I'll assume this is not a hoax so I'll theorize on what's in the videos.

The fellow mentions that the rods are composed of 73 and 74 elements respectively. He does not say whether they are unique chemical elements or compounds, though reading the comments to videos, someone suggested that it might be actually element 73 and 74 (Tantalum and Tungsten/Wolfram).

In any case, if we think in the way of batteries, they commonly use two different elements with fairly opposite electro-potentials submerged in an electrolyte. So in this case we have two rods of unknown electro-potentials in air (aether?)

Since he is using a normal light bulb (25 W) in the demonstration I have to think there's some electron movement happening else it would not lit?

The two rods interact with the air and there's electron movement from one to the other. I would think that the resistance of the rods/air circuit is pretty high as well since he is touching them closing the loop and not getting shocked. He does say that the power output of that configuration is around 18 W while the light bulb is 25 W so the light does not shine as bright, bur never the less.

Your thoughts on the above are welcome.

Comment

I don't think it's a hoax. An acquaintance gave me an anecdote about an experiment they did decades ago. they got some unusual effects. I'm leaving out as many details as I can, because I just want to chime in and say I think there is something there worth investigating and my anecdote is pretty 2nd hand. But the people I'm referring to used a large spectrum of elements not simply elements 72 & 73.

Comment

This seem quite similar to some of the information in the ebook posted by adam ant. If you look in the book under etheric conduit energy source it talks about a process which seems to be the same thing. It talks about finding the greatest energy potiential between 2 rods.

I suggest you guys check it out.

im sure adam ant will add something to this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
          This seem quite similar to some of the information in the ebook posted by adam ant. If you look in the book under etheric conduit energy source it talks about a process which seems to be the same thing. It talks about finding the greatest energy potiential between 2 rods.

I suggest you guys check it out.

im sure adam ant will add something to this topic.
          I haven't gone that far, the book is pretty big and I'm trying to read several books at the same time, plus the Web. Makes it that much difficult, sigh.

Comment

i was hesitant to post, but since my nick came up ill throw out some thoughts.

he says there are no batteries involved... but what is a battery? two dissimilar metals seperated by an electrolyte.

well, 73 vs 74 makes it two dissimilar metals, with dissimilar energy potentials, essentially making this a fancy battery. this one is strong enough to work across the small air gap that he has, but i speculate if he emmersed the electrodes into an electrolytic solution he would get a much higher output. because of the density of the material, and the wide range of elements, the breakdown on this is substantially reduced. the energy gradually bumps each eleemnt in turn instead of the massive jumps we see in a conventional battery.

this is not what impresses me.

what impresses me is actually combining 73 and 74 different elements into one bar. because of the uniformed color, he did not use regular heat/smelting to join them together, there would be no way to prevent swirling, each element cools at different speeds, expansion/contraction would crack it, and if he managed to get through all of that, it would be extremely brittle. not to mention using it to energize anything would cause uneven stress throughout and dissintegrate it.

he must have found out how to bring each element down to its nano-size(which would be powdery like ORMUS)seperately and then mix the powders together with some sort of epoxy. 73 powdered elements + epoxy + blender(low speeds) + drying time = his results.

the only other way that i know to do this utilizes our technology and i cannot divulge that info here.

**cough** **tesla/rife** **hint**

-b

Comment

Bryan,
              My father told me about an interesting welding technology when two metals are joined together in a vacuum chamber by heating the joining points with a laser, that creates a diffusion effect that joins the parts together. He was on a demonstration of such a device in Russia some years ago. He said, that in this way you can join together many different metals, he said that he was shown a piece of glass joined together with a piece of wood The join line was semitransparent like you had melted together transparent plastic with white plastic
              Unfortunately I do not know anything else about this technology
              Last edited by Jetijs; 10-13-2007, 03:43 PM.
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Some interesting ideas being passed around, cool. I wonder whether this fellow had funds to do either smelting or crushing into powder then blending together if he really had to assemble this from 74 different elements.

Then again where could one buy a rod made of pure Tantalum or Tungsten for that matter and use them straight without any processing.

Either way he could've coated the rods with something to keep them from chipping thus we cannot exclude smelting option. And I sincerely doubt he was in Space with 0 g and vacuum doing some tricks of meshing materials together into a seamless mix.

Bryan, what about Tesla and Rife, are you suggesting something to do with HV and interferometry?

Comment

Amigo

I think bryan is talking about somehow using something like sea salt(74 trace minerals*, seperating them using a form of cymatics (ie harmonic resonance).
                  Rife finding the harmonic resonance of various pathogens and telsa with well alot.

Now trying to find the harmonic resonance for each element, that is were bryan is legally unable to speak. So i guess well just have to figure them out ourselves. But thanks to bryan for giving us a nudge in the right direction.

Thank you also amigo for the video link.

Page 1183 of the ebook is where you can find the info. just have a quick read of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
                    Page 1183 of the ebook is where you can find the info. just have a quick read of that.
                    I'll have a quick read, thanks

As far as Rife I thought he was referring to his microscope and the way it worked. I suppose people always assume when you say Rife that one has to think about resonant frequencies of pathogens instead.

Comment

welding the elements

If this is legit and if the rods are what are claimed, a brown's gas welder could probably fuse all of that together very easily. That welder can also fuse a piece of glass around a piece of wood and then some. Just water gas torch using commonly ducted water gas.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

everyone read Damiens post... and understand what he is saying. it is ONE of the keys to the universe.

Damien, now take what you said a step further... why stop with trace elements only?

Amigo, you are off on both accounts. not necessarliy HV and interferometry exactly, these are just a fraction of what Tesla studied. Also, there is no way to "crush" the elements into the form im talking about.(nano)

Jetjs, you are referring to using Browns gas technology to "splice" different elements together as Aaron said, but the seemless uniformity of this guys rods are impossible with that technology. i watched Denis Lee weld a steel rod directly to a concrete brick, but as you said, there still remains a visible joint. look at this guys rods... no observable joints. plus, he would have to have a mold of some sort to gain the shape he wanted... unless he used a lathe to finish it off, but there still would be swirls. i doubt this guy used any sort of high heat processes on these rods.

John Hutchinson has his own technology that is similar to this. YouTube his name... there are a few videos on it.

-=bryan=-

Comment

I understand the point about cymatics above, I was trying to say that not everyone thinks about Rife frequencies when someone mentions Royal Rife.

I have watched some cymatics videos in which they show various geometric forms being created after specific vibrations are applied, but there's no mention of the apparatus that performs that.

I see a metal plate that vibrates at apparently some audible frequency but how is that being done is not described. Is it a electromagnetically induced vibration, or a speaker underneath the plate blasting at it, or something else. Would be nice if someone could point me at how-to experiments for cymatics beginners

As far as page 1183 from the book I do not see anything related to cymatics there, what should I be looking for?

Comment

cymatics

Hi Amigo,

Hans Jenny I believe originally used mushroom spores on a stretched drumskin and played a speaker under it aimed at the drumskin playing different tones.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

most of the YouTube demonstrations are simply audio on a speaker. even the audio frequencies are more powerfull than you can imagine. and if you can think geometrically, think about what the normal structure of simple water looks like and compare that to some of the cymatics video shapes that you mentioned. ill give you the hint... Hexagon.

what is interesting is that even with these 3-D demonstrations, they still do not show the true movements.

Comment

Working...
                              X