• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divide and Conquer the Synthesis of Electrical Watts

http://www.energeticforum.com/310957-post97.html

Comment

• rusty soft iron

Hi Vinyasi,
      I know this might be a bit off topic. I have tried some experiments to try and discover why Tesla thought "Rusty" soft iron was so brilliant! I have tried solenoid coil winding, unless I did not wind enough turns - 600, very poor response. At HV High Frequency air coil, can get a lot of sparking within the coil. I am thinking that somewhere along the line, this device of Tesla's would have used soft iron, due to its low carbon. However, if I wind a copper coil on top of a soft iron coil I can get reasonable coupling and good spikes.

That's it. Quirky about the iron, to add kilo's to provide extra output, where did the extra kilos go or how where they attached. Just as a coil with a core might be restrictive.

Thanks

Dwane

Dwane

Comment

• Cool discovery...

Originally posted by Dwane View Post
        Hi Vinyasi,
        I know this might be a bit off topic. I have tried some experiments to try and discover why Tesla thought "Rusty" soft iron was so brilliant! I have tried solenoid coil winding, unless I did not wind enough turns - 600, very poor response. At HV High Frequency air coil, can get a lot of sparking within the coil. I am thinking that somewhere along the line, this device of Tesla's would have used soft iron, due to its low carbon. However, if I wind a copper coil on top of a soft iron coil I can get reasonable coupling and good spikes.

That's it. Quirky about the iron, to add kilo's to provide extra output, where did the extra kilos go or how where they attached. Just as a coil with a core might be restrictive.

Thanks

Dwane

Dwane
        Everything helps.

Comment

• Invention Solved????

Despite a rumor that this invention is a myth of someone's imagination, I have recently had the pleasure of reviewing one of my earlier simulations from almost a year ago which claims that I have come as close as I can to speculating what this thingy of Tesla is...

Precharged...

But upon further review, it dawned on me that only two labels were missing from this simulation which tag the 'M' and 'H' coils...

Tagging them makes it possible to fill in some of the remaining relationships which are not meant to be taken too literally...

Building up to any output from a cold start...

Although a strong case could be made for speculating that analogs of transmission lines might have something to do with this mystery, ...

Precharged using a derivative of L.V. Bewley's schematics...

Topping off an EV's battery pack...

... or the mysterious EV conversion of a Pierce-Arrow four thousand pound luxury car of 1931 by Tesla since it can't be a mere happy accident that Tesla chose a car with a heavy chassis which may contain lots of ferromagnetizable mass?

After labeling the 'M' and 'H' coils, it stilled bugged me that aluminum was not included in my simulation since I assumed it wasn't possible to emulate the paramagnetic properties of aluminum without recourse to more sophisticated software.

But, then, another thought dawned on me: common modern day capacitors very frequently base their dielectrics on aluminum oxide known as ceramic capacitors. So, I took some interpretive liberty in adding four capacitive connections between the four transformer coils which is intended to represent positioning the 'H' coils in the gap between the opposing feet of the two horseshoe laminate cores beneath the two 'M' coils. Thus, the 'M' and 'H' coils are, now, both inductively and dielectrically linked with each other.

If this could be introduced into the story of Tesla's EV conversion of a Pierce-Arrow in 1931 -- without the assistance of a battery pack or motor controller, then maybe the accelerator pedal was capable of decoupling and recoupling the magnetic link between the car's chassis and the 'H' coils' core material to turn OFF and ON, respectively, the car's acceleration?

Without recourse to Eric's, or Bewley's, analog computers, this speculation of mine uses inductive, as well as capacitive, parametric excitation to build up its energy. It also uses surges generated from the mechanical switches to add to its energy reserve. And a dead battery, if not totally dead, does not have enough juice to be of normal benefit to us, but is enough to start up a parametric oscillator such as this.

discussion on Facebook

Tesla did not make use of space charges in his Special Generator as Thomas Bearden points out in his MEG. Instead, Tesla created his own space of diffuse magnetic charge along with all of the quality of non-decay crucial for developing a sustainable surge of overunity.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Vinyasi; 04-10-2019, 04:39 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

• How to Operate my Simulation of Tesla's Special Generator

screencast, circuit instructions...
            https://youtu.be/g4GslAaRDio
            https://vimeo.com/vinyasi/operatespecgen

the circuit...
            http://is.gd/addccoef

background data...
            http://is.gd/specgenpgs

screenshot...

Comment

• Recycling the Harvesting of Energy in a Perpetual Motion Holder

William Lyne's quotation of Tesla referring to his Special Generator in chapter 18 of his book, "Pentagon Aliens" ...

"For every two hundred pounds of iron added to his device, one horsepower is added to its output."

I've come to the conclusion that bolting the armature of a very large set of coils to another, much larger ferromagnetizable mass has an impact on any other set of coils whose cores are not bolted to anything else -- especially if these other coils have an inductive value smaller than the first set of coils associated with the bolted armature.

From chapter 43 of Thomas Commerford Martin's book on “The Inventions, Researches and Writings of Nikola Tesla”.

This would correspond to the massive 'M' coils of Tesla's Special Generator, aka his Tri-Metal Generator, having their horseshoe armature bolted to the floor of the engine room of some of the German Elektro-U-Boats used during WWII having an impact on the tiny 'H' coils oscillating in and out of the gap (with the regularity of a reed in a wind instrument oblivious to any alterations of pressure) between the pair of feet of the two horseshoe armatures of the 'M' coils (whose windings were reportedly fifty miles long). The armature of the larger 'M' coils probably must not be made of modern day transformer core material, but -instead- be made of the same material as the large iron mass which will be bolted to this armature, namely: of a type suitable for PMH experiments since this mass will have to retain, as well as slowly diffuse, its magnetism into the larger mass -- not quickly transfer it.

In other words, we have to return to the days of Tesla and use materials available during his era -- not ours.

If this is simulated, then the mutual inductance of these other coils (the 'H' coils in the figure, above) may be increased sufficiently beyond unity (as a consequence to the enlargement of the cores of the 'M' coils) to act as a current source boosting the voltage source (which, in the following simulation, is a precharged capacitor on the far left) and recycling its magnetic sink, indefinitely ...

Simulating mutual inductance greater than one resulting in super-conductance at room temperature!

Is this any way to get useful energy out of a Perpetual Motion Holder? You bet it is! ...since the extension of ferromagnetizable mass will probably have to be circular for this effect to occur.

It makes sense, to me anyway , that this effect could be considered super-conductance at room temperature since that's what a PMH is, right?

I got the idea to add in the negative resistors by looking at this simulation run with positive resistance: it accelerated its surge towards infinite gain. And I had also watched it run without any resistors. The current was always surging away from the simulator's oscilloscope tracing's midline in a direction opposed to the direction of the voltage. So, if the current went upwards, the voltage always went downwards, That got me thinking that the current is probably out of phase with the voltage by a full 180 degrees. That further implies that the current is moving away from areas of low voltage towards areas of higher voltage contrary to conventional current flow as we've come to know it in everyday circumstances, such as wind direction (always flows from high pressure zones towards lower pressure zones to help equalize the two zones). This, by definition (on Wikipedia and elsewhere), is negative resistance and is supposed to not be overunity! Yet, it is OU, here.

I like to think of it as being centripetal since it is accumulating energy (negentropy) rather than dissipating (radiating) energy (thermodynamically entropic; centrifugal). This echos what Guenther Wachsmuth said of the fourth formative force, which is Life, tends to accumulate energy into intelligent structures.

Probably due to the mutual induction being overunity since energy entering IN at one coil on one side of the transformer must equal energy exiting OUT at the opposing coil on the other side of the transformer. As one person on YahooAnswers put it, input divided by output must equal anything less than or equal to unity. But that's assuming no other inputs! The mass of iron consuming more space than what is available inside a coil is somehow acting as the basis for a current source (echos of Newman's massive copper coils) arising in the other transformer's core which is not connected to any large ferromagnetizable mass. Go, figure! Not normal, straightforward logic! But, there it is!!

So, I added negative resistors in hopes of neutralizing the negative resistance already occurring nearby the transformer on the right-hand side of the circuit. It worked! The two negatives cancelled and created a frozen condition of (almost) no surge towards infinite gain. This is how to use a negative resistor: to authenticate what can't otherwise be measured, namely: infer how much negative resistance was there in the first place. I altered Paul Falstad's simulator code over a year ago to make it possible to have resistors possessing a negative parameter not knowing what I'd use them for. Well, here is how!...as a method for inferring how much negative resistance a circuit possesses somewhere within its borders.

BTW, simulations are to be interpreted as being meaningful lessons instead of presuming them to be literal schematics. The higher priced simulators (of several thousands of dollars) require less interpretative imagination than the freebies which require lots of salty interpretation to qualify them. Paul Falstad's electronic simulator qualifies as requiring salty interpretation.

The fact that a negative resistor (literally a fictional resistor with reverse current) can authentically neutralize the preexisting negative resistance emanating from an overunity circuit is a strong indication that magneto-motive force has taken over the flow of current in some areas of the circuit while putting the electromotive force in charge predominating within other areas.

In some other area of an overunity circuit, EMF has taken over manifesting a preponderance of voltage with only a scant current supporting it. And in both areas, current is out of phase with voltage by a full 180°.

Both of the conditions, above, are negentropic.

Under "normal" circumstances, electricity is entropic and current has anywhere from zero to plus or minus ninety degrees phase difference with voltage ...

Thus, only a phase relation, between current and voltage, of either zero° or 180° creates a dipolar atom whose two "poles" are parallel. Not so with any other degree of phase relation which would shape the central pole of an atom into a bent "L" of anything greater than zero° of bend upwards to just under 90° of bend. A weird electrical atom, to be sure and not very useful since its power factor would be less than one.

But we have forgotten about the aether as proposed by Mendeleev (besides others of his era). He theorized the existence of two pre-hydrogen elements he called: 'x' and 'y' ...

These two proto-atomic elements are the two pre-electrical forces of the electromotive (what Eric calls the dielectric) and the magneto-motive (what Eric calls magnetism). Convention calls these two forces the electric and the magnetic fields traveling down a live wire in a circuit and at right angles to each other.

For the sake of discussion, I have taken the liberty of assuming in which direction each of these monopolar, proto-atomic elements are spinning. But I frankly don't know ...

BTW, Edward Leedskalnin also distinguished between two little magnets flowing around in opposing directions in a live circuit to be monopolar magnets - each with either a north or a south pole, but not both together at the same time.

As far as I'm concerned, both monopoles coexisting together constitute an atom beginning with hydrogen along with all of the others in our standard periodic chart.

Eric has also qualified "time" to be the third ingredient to the synthesis and decomposition of electricity. I hold that physics has sought to confuse us - and themselves - by misappropriating the neutron to be time, the electron to be EMF, and the proton to be MMF.

Each of these latter two forces are the complete denial of each other (again, according to Eric). This translates into: each is the complete reaction to the actions of the other. Neither wants to take any responsibility for their own actions. So, each is the mirrored duplicate of the other.

Time for each of the two monopolar proto-atoms rotates in reverse to the other force. But this rotation of time is not equivalent to the traveling of time, for time only travels for the atomic state - not for the proto-atomic state. As depicted in three images, above, time travels forwards whenever it is entropic and backwards whenever it is negentropic for atomic elements, only.

Time is what separates one atomic so-called "weight" from any other. In other words, it is frequency that distinguishes the atoms from one another. Thus, it is frequency which will make possible the electrodynamic transmutation of all of the elements at a cost comparable to the smelting of copper ore.

Atlantis reportedly made a fair amount of use out of shale, in their transmutation business, since they lived in a semi-tropical rainforest subject to a lot of dredging of their rivers and bays. By that token, we could make fair use of all of our toxic and nuclear waste along with our everyday garbage and air pollution (we might as well make something useful out of that last one, eh?-).

Oh, and BTW, Atlantis sank 75k years ago for that is how old the Gizeh pyramid is. Not far off from its radio-carbon dating of 71k years, yet science has chosen to throw out their own data for reasons of their own! I guess, they can't believe that somethings, some technology, can be lost while we gain a new focus in areas we had never dwelt in before, such as: this digital age. Oh, well.

Can anyone truly make an exact replica of an authentic Stradivarius violin? No? I thought so...
              Last edited by Vinyasi; 03-18-2019, 03:04 AM. Reason: more stuff

Comment

• Materials matter a lot!

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
                William Lyne's quotation of Tesla referring to his Special Generator in chapter 18 of his book, "Pentagon Aliens" ...

"For every two hundred pounds of iron added to his device, one horsepower is added to its output."

I've come to the conclusion that bolting the armature of a very large set of coils to another, much larger ferromagnetizable mass has an impact on any other set of coils whose cores are not bolted to anything else -- especially if these other coils have an inductive value smaller than the first set of coils associated with the bolted armature.

...snipped
                Gambeir
                I read your post
                http://www.energeticforum.com/316604-post126.html

Electronics isn't me and I understand very little of it, however you bring in some key elements, and which aren't being recognized by others in my opinion.

Now to me the additional metal makes a great deal of sense, so long as it is metallurgy correct, which is another aspect you've properly identified as an enabling key part to why it does what it does.

This whole idea that certain crystalline shapes can absorb energy from the superfluidity which is passing space is a notion that predates modern ideas. Here we see Tesla using this understanding.

I made a post on the Newman Motor Finally Explained which relates to this concept.
                http://www.energeticforum.com/316658-post520.html

The way this relates is that the evidence supports this concept of not just matter, but also designed geometric structures, and which can somehow retain energies *probably unknown* which hold diametrically opposite qualities. That's the purpose of the post on graphite.

So what I'm trying to somehow communicate is that somehow the iron metal mass that Tesla used was almost certain to be acting similar to the way Graphite Lead does. In Graphite the lead is diamagnetic and repelled by the magnetic field. Yet inside the layers of Graphite appears the magnetic field itself, or at leas the ability to create a magnetic field when tw or more layers are connected, and that usually happens by way of defects in the material.

Now in my thread on the inquiry in to the ARV I've repeatedly posted suggestions which imply that something similar happens with designed structures, and this too is what Phillip Callahan investigated. The real evidence seems to come from a series of about three photographs of a crazy looking flying machine that reportedly flew. This implies that energy can be locked inside a geometric structure if the surrounding structure is energized.

Now, here's where I think this get's really interesting. In some communications I had with a Russian Engineer "Bugsfly" he said that he thought the magnetic field was a kind of hologram. That concept is a difficult one to get your head, but toy with it, and then realize that perhaps the magnetic field is something akin to a hologram. Maybe it is that the geometry of a crystalline structure, and when energized, interacts to create a magnetic field and it must be capable of doing that, so it seems to me, because there is energy flowing which these forms must be interacting with.

Here's the photo's of this so called Aero-Radio-Balistique

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/file...ko54de690b.jpg
                https://i.postimg.cc/mrsH5Cz0/Aero-R...-repair-X1.png

So there's some kind of connection here between magnetism/gravity and types of matter.

I just wanted to pass these thoughts on to you.
                Thanks. I may be considered to be the village idiot for being too far ahead of the consensus.

Your post is intriguing to say the least since simulators don't discriminate between materials used for a massive core extension. They simply limit mutual induction and it took me to remove this restriction to see a gain....and then another year to accept the conclusion that mutual induction has less to do with the mass of the core and more to do with the contrast between the mass of one core and the mass of another. When they differ by a large enough amount, that's when the gain appears in the normal-sized core (bounded by its coil) indicated by its rise of mutual inductance to a ridiculously huge figure. But this won't happen if the other core isn't enlarged by way of its extension outside the boundaries of its coil along with this extension being of a suitable material.

I say this, due to my experiment in attempting to recreate a PMH using a transformer someone sent me which he bought at Amazon. It was not solid iron, but a composite material which dampened the energy almost immediately when the energy was shut-off. So, I couldn't get the PMH to work with that transformer. Then, upon thinking about it a bit, I remembered that modern-day transformers are designed to transfer energy quickly and efficiently requiring them to not retain any memory of their magnetism nor their lack, thereof, making them unsuitable for recreating a PMH. This is why no one uses a transformer for PMH experiments. Instead, everyone uses bars of steel or something similar, which they bend into a U shape so that its feet may accept a flat steel plate to complete the U by turning it into a circle for the magnetism to flow, perpetually. So, if the material doesn't dampen the flow upon removal of the originating spark (from a tiny battery), then the circular shape will be able to do its job.

This contrast, which I speak of, may be equivalent to the structure of crystals? There's a great deal of orderliness in a crystal economizing on contrasts using the simplest methods possible: their highly organized internal structure.

Contrast is the essential nature of a dipole, along with continuity, without both of which a battery could not hold a charge across its terminals.

So, in our search for energy substitutes, we must look for contrast among mirrored continuities where ever we may find it. That's why I suspect that MMF and EMF are mirrored opposites of each other (or else, why would Eric claim that each is the complete denial of the other?).

I suspect, now that I think of it,that the aether is a soup of various EMF and MMF monopoles rotating with numerous frequencies. Only when one of each can rotate at the same frequency can they begin to migrate towards each other to form the atom of that frequency. Until then, they remain apart and aloof from each other. Thus, time, the third ingredient to the synthesis or decomposition of electricity, bridges the gulf among monopolar EMFs and MMFs floating around in the aether.

In many overunity circuits, including those which I've simulated, resonance figures in to a great degree. But so does contrast. So, resonance supplies the continuity (because of time) while the contrasting duality of each proto-atomic force supplies the dipole.

All of these impurities in a steel bolt (useful for a PMH) may contribute to its specific crystalline structure: carbon, manganese, phosphorus, and sulfur...

https://www.glaserbolt.com/materials...s-in-astm-a307

Last edited by Vinyasi; 03-16-2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Kromrey Generator vs Tesla's Special Generator - a mild comparison

http://disq.us/p/211zgqq

Those permanent magnets should be dead since Tesla's Special Generator's massive, horseshoe shaped, electromagnetic 'M' coils (wound with 50 miles of thin gauge wire) would not allow much current to pass through them. So, their voltage will be high, but their magnetic field resulting from their passage of current will be low. Unless they're magnetically coupled to a very large ferromagnetizable mass (such as the hull of an Elektro-U-Boat from WWII), and/or wound with 50 miles of thin wire, then something very interesting may happen: a beneficial gain in this device's output.

This is a variation on Tesla's Special Generator in as much as his tiny 'H' coils reciprocated while the Kromrey rotor coils rotate. The placement of these coils also differs, but that's a consequence of the different requirements of rotation versus reciprocation of this element in this device.

Comment

• How can massive iron seemingly reduce the temperature of a coil? And help reduce its resistance!

By taking William Lyne seriously when he quotes Nikola Tesla as claiming that for every 200 pounds of iron added to Tesla’s special generator, its output is increased by 1 hp!

We're using massive iron as a source of inertia magnetically coupled to the magnetic core of an electromagnetic coil, plus the influence, or lack thereof, of the square of the distance away from the center of this electromagnetic coil winding, to create gazillions of convective cells of magnetic flux rotating (and producing their north and south poles of orientation) at ridiculously rapid rates of rotation the further away from the center of the coil each of these myriad convective cells of magnetic rotation are located.

This has the indirect impact of increasing the amperes of the coil effectively reducing its resistance as if we had super-cooled it towards zero degrees Kelvin!

Tesla, you're a genius!!!!

And....William Lyne, you're our hero! I salute both of you!

Comment

• Revised because it made no sense. Hopefully this will.
                      Vinyasi

This is a really great thread Vinyasi and I hope you don't mind if I offer a few unconventional thoughts.

This concept of differential materials is directly related to power generation in my opinion.

What you're working on is related to the question I posed on my thread on the ARV which I'm still awaiting any possible responses to.
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...vehicle/page96

One way to see the application of differential metals is to view their use as something akin or similar to a binary code. One may see that in paramagnetic and diamagnetic we have essentially two opposites, or what could be seen as an equivalency to 1 & 2, or off and on.
                      https://www.earthfiles.com/2019/09/0...2018-research/

The gist of the idea I'm trying to communicate is that you're putting an electrical current in to a metal and which then creates a magnetic field. Depending on how the metals are arranged should have a effect on the outcome of the power generated.

The concept is really simple. If you have a paramagnetic and a diamagnetic and pulse each one in sequence then you produce a push pull effect. Not sure that's of any value with regards to this thread but thought I'd toss it in.

Last edited by Gambeir; 08-17-2020, 08:56 AM.
                      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                        Revised because it made no sense. Hopefully this will.
                        Vinyasi

This is a really great thread Vinyasi and I hope you don't mind if I offer a few unconventional thoughts.

This concept of differential materials is directly related to power generation in my opinion.

What you're working on is related to the question I posed on my thread on the ARV which I'm still awaiting any possible responses to.
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...vehicle/page96

One way to see the application of differential metals is to view their use as something akin or similar to a binary code. One may see that in paramagnetic and diamagnetic we have essentially two opposites, or what could be seen as an equivalency to 1 & 2, or off and on.

The gist of the idea I'm trying to communicate is that you're putting an electrical current in to a metal and which then creates a magnetic field. Depending on how the metals are arranged should have a effect on the outcome of the power generated.

The concept is really simple. If you have a paramagnetic and a diamagnetic and pulse each one in sequence then you produce a push pull effect. Not sure that's of any value with regards to this thread but thought I'd toss it in.

Aluminum versus lead diodes using an electrolyte involving either baking soda or borax was a kind of diode made 100 years ago by the old-timers. Upon looking up the position of lead on the periodic chart of elements, it became obvious that bismuth might be an alternate to lead and it might give different behavioral characteristics to such a diode.

One rare gem of a story of Tesla‘s 1931 pierce arrow experiment involves the use of a primary battery in other words a non-rechargeable battery in which zinc plates were replaceable i.e. expendable as an anode that degraded as the battery wore out and enough zinc plates were stored in the trunk of the car to last a year and it took five minutes to change out the plates so simply performed by even a child giving a 500 mile range per each new set of plates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post

Aluminum versus lead diodes using an electrolyte involving either baking soda or borax was a kind of diode made 100 years ago by the old-timers. Upon looking up the position of lead on the periodic chart of elements, it became obvious that bismuth might be an alternate to lead and it might give different behavioral characteristics to such a diode.

One rare gem of a story of Tesla‘s 1931 pierce arrow experiment involves the use of a primary battery in other words a non-rechargeable battery in which zinc plates were replaceable i.e. expendable as an anode that degraded as the battery wore out and enough zinc plates were stored in the trunk of the car to last a year and it took five minutes to change out the plates so simply performed by even a child giving a 500 mile range per each new set of plates.
                          At first glance this actually makes sense to me and the reason is that bismuth is a unique inductive material. What it is inducting is the dielectric field just like a magnet does but it doesn't produce magnetism and this is something to ponder.

Of course bismuth has the highest diamagnetic properties of all metals. Which does not mean it isn't magnetic; demonstrated by Ken Wheeler in a couple video's he has done involving casting a bismuth ingot, and which clearly show the triangular point locations where the dielectric field flows into the molten casting while it's liquid, and another one or two videos featuring the diamagnetic field of bismuth in reaction to a magnet.

The evidence presented by Wheeler shows that bismuth is inducting the surrounding dielectric field, which in the Ken Wheeler theory of magnetism is an incoherent dielectric field all around us, and this is a hyperspatial substance of incorporeal nature which when slowed, such as by crystalline forms, produces a coherency which we recognize as the magnetic field. Now of course bismuth is not magnetic, it is generally the reverse of magnetic, but not entirely. Sort of like saying it operates like a magnet but does not produce a magnetic field. It has a centrifugal vortex just like a magnet does and a magnet will stay in that centrifugal vortex. This raises questions about this substance as a possible tool for accelerating the dielectric plane of inertia in a magnet, but it portends much more.

I suspect, but do not know, if it is then essentially an un~recognized magnet; so to speak, which is of course a butchery of what magnetism is all about. It is to say that this material may well be recycling an incoherent dielectric field in the same manner as a magnet only without the formation of a coherency that results in magnetism.

If so that is a very important thing to understand.

The apparent difference between magnetism and diamagnetism is whether there is either a recycling field, or a coherency to the inducted dielectric field. Something which has not been determined, least ways not to my knowledge, but probably could be and knowing which is which is undoubtedly critically useful.

Bismuth is apparently akin to a ferromagnetic material; capable of inducting the surrounding dielectric field just like a magnet only it's simply not slowing it down to form a coherency. Now this surrounding background field is perhaps a little more comprehensible if viewed from a conventional theoretical understanding of a reverberating field as the local back ground energy field & which lead to such theories as the Woodward Mach Effect. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward_effect

* Now be careful here in reading this story about the quote supposed analysis of a recovered UFO artifact. Put on your hazmat gear and feces glasses. This is 98% counter intel. The Value here is in understanding layered metals reactionary capabilities were almost certainly understood by the end of World War II. I found a glimpse of understanding in part 7. A tiny glimpse involving Tesla, which tells me that he understood the quote "radiant energy" was a pressure field, which is pretty much the precise description of the theory of the Aether as held by most people prior to the overthrow of rational thought under organized education & the corrupted physics of Einstein.

Follow the links to all the parts in the Earth Files story on the so-called recovered UFO artifact. I do not agree at all that this artifact is or was beyond the capabilities of 1940's technology. https://www.svc.org/HistoryofVacuumC...um-Coating.cfm

*A special note here: Information provided by Linda Moulton Howe is reporting. It's what she does and she is not responsible for the explanations handed to her by supposed experts. She only does what any good reporter does. She isn't a policeman. It's not here job or intention to sort truth from fictions. That's my job. I've read things people have said elsewhere but what she does and what her site does is to report information. What you do with it is your business. She isn't responsible for what other's say.

Part 1: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO
                          Part 7 is really where there may be some value. There's not a lot of value because the BS factor is off the charts, but there's tiny amount.
                          https://www.earthfiles.com/2019/09/1...18-research-2/

Ok, so now the next part is what role is Zinc, or a Magnesium Zinc Alloy playing in the production of power.
                          I'm going to have to think about this a little bit and maybe do some hated homework. See about that but off hand a magnet, good ones, aren't made from a single material, and so there's a sort of similarity here in creation. A magnet is compressed material subjected to a high shock induced by an electric jolt which aligns the crystalline forms. Here we have the crystalline forms being laid down in layers. Something to think about. It seems like the idea here in this so called UFO artifact is about the same as making a magnet, only this process produces an sort of opposite quality in that the inducted surrounding dielectric field is not brought into a coherency as is produced by a magnet. That would be a very significant material if that is the intention of this layering and I will hazard a guess that could be the reason for the layers.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 10-02-2020, 06:49 PM.
                          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• https://is.gd/mhoslaw

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098HBJSMY

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098GM2LMQ

https://amazon.com/author/vinyasi

https://payhip.com/b/zmXEt

https://payhip.com/b/csCi6

https://payhip.com/b/Xzwyh

https://payhip.com/vinyasi

http://vinyasi.info/mhoslaw/
                            Last edited by Vinyasi; 07-15-2021, 07:45 AM. Reason: Predicated upon the presumption that Tesla's TriMetal Generator and the Atmospheric Generator of the Ammann brothers' may be one and the same invention?

Comment

• I've always wondered how to translate William Lyne's quotation of Tesla, that "for every 200 hundred pounds of iron added to Tesla's Special Generator (sometimes equated with Tesla's TriMetal Generator), one horsepower was added to its output," into a real world build from any attempt at its simulation...

Please read the description underneath the YouTube video.

The secret lies in the threesome set of equivalencies between: parallel capacitance, magnetic remanence and inductive coupling greater than one, dependent upon which type of simulator you're working with.

Berkeley SPICE family of simulators, such as: LTSPICE and Micro-Cap, disallows a mutual coupling greater than one, but allows for parallel capacitance.

Paul Falstad's simulator does the same, but since it's open source software, you can download it and rewrite its Java code and recompile it into its equivalent JavaScript code (which I have done) to allow for an inductive coupling greater than one (since it does not support parallel capacitance within coils)...

http://is.gd/coremass

...and...

http://is.gd/addinduct
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 08-04-2021, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• To kill back EMF!

http://www.falstad.com/circuit/e-transformerdc.html

http://vinyasi.info/ne?startCircuit=...-realistic.txt

https://is.gd/isthisrealistic

https://is.gd/spacedisjunction
                                Last edited by Vinyasi; 08-04-2021, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X