No announcement yet.

Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retardation of current behind AC voltage by the use of magnetic shielding.

This method of Tesla for fiddling with the power factor of AC via magnetic shielding between the primary and secondary coils of a transformer could be construed as equivalent to the second component of Adam Trombly's admonition to "[1]properly introduce [2]a heterodyning wave into [3]a resonant domain" in as much as Tesla seems to allude to the this in his patent # US 433,702 from 1894 - Electrical Transformer or Induction Device.

Retardation of current behind AC voltage by the use of magnetic shielding.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-28-2016, 06:55 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Analogy drawn between the coils of a watt-hour meter versus Tesla's Special Generator

The voltage coil of an older style electromechanical watt-hour meter represents the copper coil surrounding the iron chassis of William Lyne's supposition of Tesla's Special Generator (made of copper, iron and aluminum); while the amperage coil of a watt-hour meter represents the homopolar or unipolar disk (of Michael Faraday) rotating inside Tesla's Special Generator.

Analogy drawn between the coils of a watt-hour meter versus Tesla's Special Generator
      Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-28-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

How to turn a DC oriented homopolar/unipolar disk of Michael Faraday into AC output.

Easy! Do what Tesla would have done! Cut radial grooves into the disk and into its sandwiched corotating, or stationary, magnet/s....

https://www.google.com/patents/US447921

https://www.google.com/patents/US433702

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Tesla_patents

How to turn a DC oriented homopolar/unipolar disk of Michael Faraday into AC output.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-28-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

How do you make a solid state device out of Tesla's Special Generator?

Invert the output of a DC power source, such as: a battery, and retard the resulting AC using Tesla's patent information from 1890...

https://www.google.com/patents/US433702

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Tesla_patents

How to make a solid state device out of Tesla's Special Generator.
          Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-28-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Planetary Vision Blogspot - Australia - some facts about Bruce DePalma's N-Machine.

Planetary Vision Blogspot - Australia - some facts about Bruce DePalma's N-Machine.

Bruce DePalma Links and Facts
            Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-28-2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Blog at 'Am I a Raison Head'

Tesla's Special Generator: A Tri-Metal Arrangement of Copper, Aluminum and Iron

Comment

Design Characteristics of Tesla's Special Generator.

Design Characteristics of Tesla's Special Generator.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-29-2016, 01:56 AM.

Comment

The only magic is knowing where to place the 3 gunas in their mutual orientation.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Input/output--scrap computer generated model from low level thinking process.
                  Low level, or archetypal?

Feet=Socks

nose=face

arm=elbow

Same thing
                  I guess I'm too stupid within the field of electrical engineering or quantum physics to put this any other way...

It helps me organize my metaphoric thought-modeling into something that I want to trust makes some sort of sense to me, not necessarily to you. {sorry} I'm running the risk, here, of using my own language. Kind of like the problem of trying to understand Buckminster Fuller. Yet, I'm sure he understood whatever he was talking about, eh?

Since there's so little to go on in trying to decipher William Lyne's story, I'll use any parallelism I can find.

You know, I can't find anyone else seriously talking about this online. Why the vacuum?

No more magic please

The rest of your message is okay for me.

Mikey
                  If we take a Searl disk as a starting point (as it was originally described by Joseph Cater in his book, "The Awesome Life Force"), and ignore John Searl's current account of what he had originally tinkered with back around 1950, then a strictly electrostatic field was generated since Searl's device was like a unipolar/homopolar generator, but lacking any magnetic disk or magnetic armature and thus not imparting any magnetic field to his disk. A total lack of an induced magnetic field is not at all what John Searl is currently admitting happened during his original experimentation. Nor is Searl using the original design during his latest developments. I think he's suppressing the original concept probably through no fault of his own due to a little coercion.

If a Searl-style disk, rather than a reciprocating piston, were to be the ideal embodiment of Tesla's Special Generator, then it might be best made of copper since that is the 'active' element creating the electrostatic field, the chassis is made of iron - possibly magnetically coupled to a much larger body of iron to delay the chassis from absorbing any secondary magnetic effect going on here, and the whole thing coated with a thin film of aluminum acting as the 'reflective' element to intensify the inner workings by not letting anything useful get away.

These three considerations of: active copper = rajas, ferrous iron = tamas and reflective aluminum = sattwa are the three design characteristics of Tesla's Special Generator according to William Lyne in his book, "Pentagon Aliens", quoting Mr. Dort's son working in a junk yard William was visiting at the time.

I can see why the 3 gunas could be considered 'magic' to anyone here in the West unschooled in India's Vedic tradition.

The geometric arrangement of these three components, in the manner in which I describe, were gleaned from a series of experiments I did - not directly related to William Lyne's story about this device of Tesla, but were performed to try and discover what role iron might play in Tesla's device.

So, I don't have hard evidence to suggest that this is the simplest and most accurate conceptualization of Tesla's Special Generator. But it's the best I can come up with at the moment.

The reason I no longer uphold the reciprocating piston aspect of Mr. Lyne's story is that I think Tesla withheld a better version of his device from the Nazis based on Searl's spinning disk which is not limited to a constant supply of compressed air, but can self-accelerate its spin rate once it first reaches a minimum rate of spin with the help of a starter motor. This, plus an overunity condition of running a compressor or liquefier while these Electro-U-Boats were enroute, could make possible the "topping off" of their craft's storage of liquefied air, and thus make these craft unlimited in their range - something Tesla probably shuddered to think he should thoughtlessly offer to the Nazis!

Comment

Very interesting..following

Comment

"For every 200 pounds of iron, one horsepower is added to its output" - William Lyne

When shifting from mechanical to solid state, the dielectric material surrounding the aluminum disk becomes more important than the quantity of iron engaging the chassis. And the copper pickup coils surrounding the aluminum disk must remain "open" to prohibit them from operating in an electromagnetic mode to foster electrostatics. And the iron chassis remains, but playing a less significant role since its mass need not be increased to improve horsepower. This is a major digression from the mechanical version of this device shifting emphasis to the quantity and type of dielectric used to surround the electrostatically charged aluminum disk for improved performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
                        When shifting from mechanical to solid state, the dielectric material surrounding the aluminum disk becomes more important than the quantity of iron engaging the chassis. And the copper pickup coils surrounding the aluminum disk must remain "open" to prohibit them from operating in an electromagnetic mode to foster electrostatics. And the iron chassis remains, but playing a less significant role since its mass need not be increased to improve horsepower. This is a major digression from the mechanical version of this device shifting emphasis to the quantity and type of dielectric used to surround the electrostatically charged aluminum disk for improved performance.

Thanks for all of your hard work. I want you to know how important
                        I consider these entries to be. You are a smart guy. Thanks for sharing
                        The way you teach makes everything so clear due to you being
                        submersed in this area of research. I really enjoy your video talks,
                        you are a great guy. Never mind the kick start approach i used.

I just wanted you to know that for the first time I am understanding
                        this principle. Thanks to you. I am 59yrs Vin
                        I have been studying your stuff, super.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 10-07-2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Vying for a solid state version of Tesla's Special Generator...

Am I A Raison Head?: Here is my latest imagination of a solid state version of Tesla's Special TriMetal Generator.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Vinyasi; 10-30-2016, 07:13 PM. Reason: added a picture

Comment

Hi
                            Have you ever made a iron/aluminum Diode?
                            It works great just search for it on Youtube.

The Steel (iron) is + and the Aluminum is -
                            I got a old battery charger with setup like that.

About the power meter: maybe they had it hooked up wrong, they could have un-grounded the earth ground and run the neutral back to the removed ground of meter.. who knows? The Neutral has same wave form as L1 until it
                            hits the ground, that would make it buzzz as it got no ground.

You ever wonder how much power is going though the ground from power stations, with single phase power from a split phase system?
                            I think it's alot!

I have a solar setup with 5 arrays and had a lot of problems with the 1 amp fuses in the charge controllers. Every time storms happened they would blow.. even if the lighting was miles away.
                            So I got tired of replacing them and removed the safety's in them.

I found that the ground is positive as my ~8000 pounds of
                            ungrounded forklift battery's.
                            (it's in a aluminum trailer but that is grounded, but has wood floor)

Battery's started show up -45 volts on the pos. and -98 volts on the neg. !
                            (from ground)
                            Well the solar panels frames are all grounded with #6 wire... so I just hooked up a diode to> the pos. of battery and so far no problems. I get like a few milli-amps.

Ufo's from the Pentagon is a good read, i wonder has any one done the hydrogen one and lived to tell about it?
                            I know you can get a lot of amps from Iron and aluminum with drain cleaner
                            (sodium Hydroxide)
                            but the voltage is low like 1 volt or less. The electro negativity reaction.
                            It works best with steel (iron). Brass, copper, stainless will not work as well for the ampere's. The steel pipe with aluminum in solution. You want to do it outside...

Comment

Paramagnetic vs Diamagnetic Diodes

Originally posted by machinationu View Post
                              Hi
                              Have you ever made a iron/aluminum Diode?
                              It works great just search for it on Youtube.

The Steel (iron) is + and the Aluminum is -
                              I got a old battery charger with setup like that.
                              Hmmm. I wonder if an iron/copper diode would result in a -/+ orientation, the reverse of an iron/aluminum diode's +/-?

The Lenz Effect is a DC time lag between a leading electric field and a dragging magnetic field.

In other words, since copper is diamagnetic, then its magnetic field may lead ahead of its electric field while these two fields should coincide in a ferromagnetic material? And thus impact the orientation of a diode so constructed?

Hmmm. The more I think about this, the more it starts to make some sense...

Watching...
                              redox reaction between Iron oxide and aluminium metal

...and thinking about my own experiments surrounding the reduction of peroxidized silver underneath my skin producing a slight argyria upon sunbathing, and the subsequent peroxidation of silver metal supplied by a bath in silver hydroperoxide, I can only surmise that the flow of electric current is opposite to the flow of the oxygen. So, when the iron oxide transfers its oxygen to the aluminum in the above video, the transfer of electrons is in the opposite direction. Am I correct? It's been a while since I took introductory chemistry...

If true, then this would imply that electron flow is from the aluminum towards the iron just as you have signed it from the negative to the positive leads on an iron/aluminum diode.
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 11-09-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X