No announcement yet.

Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aluminum is a Reflector from another standpoint...

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
    Aluminum is a Bidirectional Reflector of Electric to Magnetic Fields
    Rajas is a Bidirectional Inverter of Yang to Yin

The reason why Mr. Dort has been quoted by William Lyne as saying that aluminum is the reflector (in William's book, "Pentagon Aliens"), is because it inverts electric fields into magnetic fields and magnetic fields into electric fields. This is based on the principle of the mirror both reflecting and reversing images.

So, yang sends out its nature to yin and the divider between them inverts yang's image off of yin back to yang causing yang to mistakenly see itself in yin when it should really be seeing yin. The same process is performed by yin to yang with similar results. So, rajas is not a window; it's a mirror.

The analog is that rajas does the same thing to both sattwa and tamas: invert their reflections so that neither one can see the other, but instead see only themselves.

So, this divider between extremes is also a boundary.

The dielectric is this boundary between electric and magnetic fields which makes it a superb point of departure without plunging into either electric or magnetic fields since it possesses balanced non-involvement with either of the two other extreme conditions. These two other conditions represent transition zones between states of dielectrical maintenance. Without the dielectric, electromagnetism would have no point of reference.

To put this another way, I'll venture a guess (without knowing any better) that counter-space gives balance to electromagnetism existing in space. And that counter-space is more than merely a place to hang up our hat of excess energy, nor is it merely a place from which to retrieve "free energy". Understanding counter-space's function as a balancing and inverting divisional boundary separating electric from magnetic phenomena may be the key to understanding the manipulation of electrical energy?.....
    To recapitulate...
    Aluminum, represented by rajas guna, is a bidirectional reflector of yang to yin and yin to yang just as a one-way mirror could be a reflector from both sides: from the side of yang looking at yin and from the side of yin looking at yang. By way of inversion, yin takes on the appearance of yang - hence, yang sees only itself when looking at yin. Neither does yang see the divider between itself and yin. Likewise, by way of inversion, yang takes on the appearance of yin - hence, yin sees only itself when looking at yang. Neither does yin see the divider between itself and yang.

Rajas represents dielectricity; yang and yin represent electromagnetism.

But reflectivity is also between the aetheric source of energy and dielectricity. So, reflectivity is a two-stage process.

First, aluminum (in Tesla's Tri-Metal Generator, for instance) reflects energy from the aether into dielectricity. Second, aluminum reflects the balance between electric and magnetic fields. So, reflectivity is a conversion as well as a balancing act of inversion. If reflection did not invert (and divert) opposites back towards each other, balance could not be maintained.

So, here is described two axis of conceptual orientation: one vertical, and one horizontal.

Without vertical reflectivity, no assistance could be had from the aetheric source of energy making dead matter lively.

And without horizontal reflectivity, no apparent interplay could be achieved by separating the oppositional gunas of sattwic yang and tamasic yin from each other to maintain their individuality. Rajasic dielectricity is already a combination of opposites preventing any further loss of unique identity among the opposites of sattwic electricity and tamasic magnetism. The dielectricity of rajas makes a further sacrifice by disappearing between the opposite gunas of sattwa and tamas to promote their prominence as the electric field of sattwa and the magnetic field of tamas.

So, if dielectricity likes to disappear and let electromagnetism get all of the credit for powering our modern world, how much more so does the aether do likewise.

Reflectivity is a self-sacrificing act of selfless service invoking both the conversion of aetheric energy into dielectricity via its transformation (not unlike a step-down, or step-up, transformer) and the inversion of the electrical opposite to magnetism via the dielectrical boundary between them. In a sense, this would imply that the counter-space of dielectricity is a boundary to unique spacial domains, each domain of which contains its own predominating value of either a sattwic realm of an electric field, or else a predominating realm of tamasic magnetism.

Comment

Evidence of hanky-panky?...

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
      I, too, have heard this said. But a meter of a particular type, like this, I think:

Overview of Single Phase Induction Type Energy Meter | EEP

It should be possible to work out what is going on. someone said that it had physics in common with the unipolar generator.
      Since William Lyne's experiment with the single-phase watt-hour meter has not been duplicated by anyone whom I know about, including myself, I am left to guess that maybe Eric Dollard's claim that much of our power is not being delivered to us as three-phase anymore, but as single phase and our inability to replicate William Lyne's watt-hour meter experiment is evidence of this?

According to the Electrical Meterman's Handbook, from 1912,...

http://tinyurl.com/meter1912pdf

...a 60 degree phase relation must first exist between voltage and current phases before the aluminum disk can stall and hum - what William Lyne calls "snoring" (violent shaking) as he quotes from Mr. Dort (who he also says is the son of a man who collaborated with Tesla in designing the Tri-Metal Generator; and who also had his father's copy of the plans stolen by the Germans prior to WWII and subsequently applied to outfitting their U-Boats). Under normal operation, a near 90 degree phase relation will occur between voltage and current phases passing through the watt-hour meter's two sets of coils. This phase difference, according to Eric's latest letter to me (see my other thread), is what spawns the eddy currents which all of the meter books talk about spinning the aluminum disk without saying enough about what these eddy currents have anything to do with the disk's rotation to satisfy my ignorance (I had to ask Eric; I was at my wits end!).

So, if 90 degrees is already established as the new point of stalling and humming the meter's disk, then the meter's capacity to reach a "center of load" may have become non-existent?

I'm still clueless how a meter works. How does a single phase meter show evidence of three phase power? Does a 60 degree phase relation stall point validate the original conception of our power grid operating under ideal/theoretical conditions which no longer exist?

I still have questions...

Comment

Oops! I forgot to include the dielectric!

Aluminum is a Bidirectional Reflector of Electric to Magnetic Fields
        Rajas is a Bidirectional Inverter of Yang to Yin

The reason why Mr. Dort has been quoted by William Lyne as saying that aluminum is the reflector (in William's book, "Pentagon Aliens"), is because it inverts electric fields into magnetic fields and magnetic fields into electric fields. This is based on the principle of the mirror both reflecting and reversing images.

So, yang sends out its nature to yin and the divider between them inverts yang's image off of yin back to yang causing yang to mistakenly see itself in yin when it should really be seeing yin. The same process is performed by yin to yang with similar results. So, rajas is not a window; it's a mirror.

The analog is that rajas does the same thing to both sattwa and tamas: invert their reflections so that neither one can see the other, but instead see only themselves.

So, this divider between extremes is also a boundary.

The dielectric is this boundary between electric and magnetic fields which makes it a superb point of departure without plunging into either electric or magnetic fields since it possesses balanced non-involvement with either of the two other extreme conditions. These two other conditions represent transition zones between states of dielectrical maintenance. Without the dielectric, electromagnetism would have no point of reference.

To put this another way, I'll venture a guess (without knowing any better) that counter-space gives balance to electromagnetism existing in space. And that counter-space is more than merely a place to hang up our hat of excess energy, nor is it merely a place from which to retrieve "free energy". Understanding counter-space's function as a balancing and inverting divisional boundary separating electric from magnetic phenomena may be the key to understanding the manipulation of electrical energy?.....
        Before I draw up any new diagrams, I might as well spell out my revision to my theory of the three gunas. The significance of this redraft is to open up the possibility of discerning whether or not I made any mistake in theorizing the correlation of the three gunas to the three metals of Tesla's Special Generator.

My mistake rests on my use of a flat plane to conceptualize the three gunas. This should be fluffed out to fill space completely. So, a cube, or more accurately the diagonals along the face of a cube, are the correct relations among the three gunas, the three doshas and their six personifications. This is to lend support that rajas is not a divider between yang/sattwa and yin/tamas, because sattwa and tamas may not be opposites. Rajas may simply be more refined than is tamas, and sattwa may be more refined than is rajas. The only opposition/s may be between the inner essential nature and the outer personification of these three inner essential natures. Hence, there is no division between opposites. There is only a shift of focus: inward and outward. This is the true oppositional feature to yang and yin. Yin is inward; yang is outward. Yin is essential; yang is the outer personification of the inner yin. Yin comes first, because the essential nature of a thing must first be constructed before its outward personification can take shape. So, the sequence is...

Tamas, Rajas, Sattwa, followed by Brahma, vishnu and Shiva bringing up the rear. The first half cycle sequence of three gunas: tamas, rajas and sattwa is centripetal yin building up toward its greater refinement. The second half of their three personifications: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are their centrifugal yang activations.

So, instead of a hexagon depicting the arrangement of a mere three gunas and three doshas, instead, a stellated tetrahedron is more appropriate to arrange the conceptualization of these six gunas and doshas plus their six personifications along the twelve diagonals of the six faces of a cube.

The lack of a true entity which represents a divider among oppositions means that aluminum can no longer be placed between copper and iron. Instead, aluminum takes up a position at sattwa while copper takes its position at rajas. This makes aluminum more refined than copper and copper more refined than iron.

Aluminum being the most refined component of this tri-metal arrangement makes it the last component to add only after a suitable configuration for iron and copper have already been mapped out.

I say this on account of my experience with my Earthing experiments. Aluminum has proven to be far more intense than I could have imagined, even if I don't connect it to anything, but just let it float as the inner lining of the chassis of my experimental device. But Eric's latest letter to me has set my mind a'thinkin that I've left out an important feature comprising one-half of my experimental groping, namely: the dielectric field surrounding a coil of wire. Considering this oversight lends me to believe I may be able to bring aluminum back into my experiments if I incorporate a dielectric sink into my device similar to my use of iron as a magnetic sink.

What did Eric say in his Tesla 2.0 interview? There are only four ingredients to baking an electrical pie: time, space, magnetism and dielectricity. Oops! I forgot to include the dielectric!

Since I assumed that any study of Tesla's Special Generator should begin with a study of iron and what role it may play (owing to the gregarious quote that "for every two hundred pounds of iron added to this generator, one horsepower output is increased"), there is nothing in William Lyne's story that signifies that the dielectric may hold as pivotal a role as does iron. Which implies, if iron is used as a sink absorbing the magnetic component of the operation of this device, then what is used as the sink for absorbing the dielectric? And what relation does this dielectric sink have with the other components of this generator?
        Last edited by Vinyasi; 01-28-2015, 06:36 PM. Reason: clarification of yang/yin as equivalent to centrifugal/centripetal

Comment

The dielectricity of time and space...

Before I draw up any new diagrams, I might as well spell out my revision to my theory of the three gunas. The significance of this redraft is to open up the possibility of discerning whether or not I made any mistake in theorizing the correlation of the three gunas to the three metals of Tesla's Special Generator.

My mistake rests on my use of a flat plane to conceptualize the three gunas. This should be fluffed out to fill space completely. So, a cube, or more accurately the diagonals along the face of a cube, are the correct relations among the three gunas, the three doshas and their six personifications. This is to lend support that rajas is not a divider between yang/sattwa and yin/tamas, because sattwa and tamas may not be opposites. Rajas may simply be more refined than is tamas, and sattwa may be more refined than is rajas. The only opposition/s may be between the inner essential nature and the outer personification of these three inner essential natures. Hence, there is no division between opposites. There is only a shift of focus: inward and outward. This is the true oppositional feature to yang and yin. Yin is inward; yang is outward. Yin is essential; yang is the outer personification of the inner yin. Yin comes first, because the essential nature of a thing must first be constructed before its outward personification can take shape. So, the sequence is...

Tamas, Rajas, Sattwa, followed by Brahma, vishnu and Shiva bringing up the rear. The first half cycle sequence of three gunas: tamas, rajas and sattwa is yin building up toward its greater refinement. The second half of their three personifications: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are their yang activations.

So, instead of a hexagon depicting the arrangement of a mere three gunas and three doshas, instead, a stellated tetrahedron is more appropriate to arrange the conceptualization of these six gunas and doshas plus their six personifications along the twelve diagonals of the six faces of a cube.

The lack of a true entity which represents a divider among oppositions means that aluminum can no longer be placed between copper and iron. Instead, aluminum takes up a position at sattwa while copper takes its position at rajas. This makes aluminum more refined than copper and copper more refined than iron.

Aluminum being the most refined component of this tri-metal arrangement makes it the last component to add only after a suitable configuration for iron and copper have already been mapped out.

I say this on account of my experience with my Earthing experiments. Aluminum has proven to be far more intense than I could have imagined, even if I don't connect it to anything, but just let it float as the inner lining of the chassis of my experimental device. But Eric's latest letter to me has set my mind a'thinkin that I've left out an important feature comprising one-half of my experimental groping, namely: the dielectric field surrounding a coil of wire. Considering this oversight lends me to believe I may be able to bring aluminum back into my experiments if I incorporate a dielectric sink into my device similar to my use of iron as a magnetic sink.

What did Eric say in his Tesla 2.0 interview? There are only four ingredients to baking an electrical pie: time, space, magnetism and dielectricity. Oops! I forgot to include the dielectric!

Since I assumed that any study of Tesla's Special Generator should begin with a study of iron and what role it may play (owing to the gregarious quote that "for every two hundred pounds of iron added to this generator, one horsepower output is increased"), there is nothing in William Lyne's story that signifies that the dielectric may hold as pivotal a role as does iron. Which implies, if iron is used as a sink absorbing the magnetic component of the operation of this device, then what is used as the sink for absorbing the dielectric? And what relation does this dielectric sink have with the other components of this generator?
          Can time function as a gap between any two impulses of magnetic force such that it could become a sink to absorb dielectricity?

Do Dharma (personifying the gap between the absolute and the relative) and Smriti (essentially being the memory of the tug between the absolute and the relative across their gap) constitute the divider between Yang and Yin, such that: at any point in time, either yang or yin can be transcended yielding their pure being? Or, across any two points in time, pure being could manifest as either yang or yin, but only during a gap spanning their prior and future existences in time?

When Eric said that dielectricity wants to shrink the space between two wires to hold more capacitance, and that magnetism wants to expand the space between two wires to hold more inductance, then could...

... time shrink between any two impulses of magnetic energy to accommodate the accumulation of dielectricity (the off portion of a duty cycle)? Would the resonant frequency of a device increase per increasing absorption of magnetism? Thus, maybe I already accommodated the dielectric in my prior scenario/s of Tesla's Special Generator by increasing the frequency of the reciprocating piston in time to accommodate the absorption of magnetism by the iron in space?

Comment

John Bedini's SSG is Tesla's Tri-Metal Generator

What has distracted me is the tri-metal part is merely an enhancement probably predicated on the three magnetic properties of iron, copper and aluminum : ferromagnetism, diamagnetism and paramagnetism, respectively.

And my electrician friend's co-worker came up with a solid-state version and demonstrated it powering a medium sized motor over ten years ago. Hasn't Bedini accomplished solid-state as well?

So, William Lyne is right about some of the German U-boats being specially outfitted during WWII to run on this power source. His speculation about the use of a reciprocating piston is one of the many variations possible with John's basic concept.

Comment

Shawnee Baughman's simple version of Tesla's Tri-Metal Special Generator

Tesla's Tri-Metal Special Generator operates as an advanced version of an analog, electromechanically inductive, watt-hour meter, according to William Lyne in his book, "Pentagon Aliens", 1999. Additionally, I hold that this is fundamentally none other than John Bedini's simplified school girl motor (SSG) along with all of its possible variations...

tinyurl.com/shawnee-baughman

The tri-metal aspect of Tesla's version is merely an enhancement to John Bedini's device.

The main property of this device is its lack of drag, or back EMF, generated by its generator component. This lack of drag can then be tastefully (moderately) re-implemented to siphon off usable power instead of wasting it as back EMF (which would have caused a useless "braking effect" upon the rotation of this device). An example of voluntary braking causing usable power output is the coil of wire powering an LED at the top of Shawnee's Baughman's variation of the original Bedini SSG...

tinyurl.com/shawnee2

What does *tri-metal* mean within the context of this device?

Iron resists any tendency to create an electric field whenever placed under the dual action of electro-magnetism. The net result is that iron favors the creation of magnetic fields surrounding itself. Iron is thus called ferromagnetic.

Copper resists any tendency to create a magnetic field whenever placed under the dual action of electro-magnetism. The net result is that copper favors the creation of electric fields surrounding itself. Copper is thus called diamagnetic. But when coiled, a piece of copper wire can resist its own resistance by cutting across its own lines of electric force, thus converting - by way of inversion - its natural tendency to predominantly create electric fields surrounding itself into the flip-side of an electric field: a magnetic field.

Aluminum resists both natural tendencies of iron and copper, and thus resists electromagnetic domination. The result is electrostatics.

Electrostatics can only manifest without any competition from electromagnetics. Electrostatics is so fragile, that any electromagnetic influence could smother and hide any manifestation of electrostatics. Since it's so easy to manifest and maintain an electromagnetic field of predominantly electric or magnetic characteristics, electrostatics is conversely difficult to create and maintain using conventional electrical theory without resorting to the primitive artistry of a bygone era. It would take the agile sophistication of a Nikola Tesla, or an Eric Dollard, etc. to bypass convention and dominate our modern persistence to wastefully create heat and other losses inherent in our politically correct power grid.

It's all about the dominant vs submissive interaction between electromagnetics and electrostatics, and their properties manifesting within iron, copper and aluminum to one degree or another.

At 8 minutes and 36 seconds into this video, I believe this fellow is briefly mentioning the operating principle behind the tri-metal enhancement to Tesla's Special Generator...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd2IyoBl2ag&t=516

Magnetic types of various atomic elements...
              Magnetic Type for all the elements in the Periodic Table

A very good textbook on the subject of meters is...
              Electrical Meterman's Handbook, 1912 edition
              tinyurl.com/meter1912

Download link...
              tinyurl.com/meter1912pdf

The shortcut to my YouTube playlist on this topic is...
              tinyurl.com/tesla-sgen
              Last edited by Vinyasi; 12-03-2015, 03:18 PM. Reason: added text to links for clarity

Comment

i wonder how many electrons have been rushing around the world to make all this stuff available worldwide?

To say:
                sattwa = yang
                tamas = ying
                rajas = dividing line

is just plain crap, as many Vedic scholars may confirm.

the reality is
                sattwa = evolutionary, upward propelling
                tamas = the opposite of sattwa
                rajas = stabilising

I suspect the rest of this thread is no more accurate.
                Last edited by wrtner; 12-04-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Tesla's segmented homopolar Faraday disk is Bedini's energizer disc from the 1980s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Yf...r1rEhvGIMUtp0B

Comment

Another attempt at speculating Tesla's Special Generator....

A reciprocating metallic (aluminum?) piston sets up its own oscillating electrostatic charge: negative at its fastest speed of reciprocation - at dead center of each traversal of one-sixteenth of an inch - and positive at its dead stop positions at either end of its farthest reach of reciprocation. This, derived from the opening paragraph of Joseph Cater's, "The Awesome Life Force", chapter 22, which is basic homopolar disk stuff when applied to this particular geometry.

This sets up an electromagnetic effect in a coil of copper windings surrounding an insulated tube within which this piston reciprocates. The surrounding tube might be made of: ceramic, glass, or plastic, etc? This outputs as an amperage within the windings which can be led away to a load.

Because of a lingering EMF surrounding and penetrating the copper windings, a non-magnetized /but magnetizable/ ferromagnetic blanket surrounds the windings, which -in turn- is connected to the hull of a German Electro-U Boat (during WWII) via more iron of similar composition. The surface area of the hull, if increased, may accelerate the removal of the magnet field from the inner encapsulation surrounding the copper windings. The diamagnetic ocean water, moving past the hull of the vessel, may remove the magnetic charge of the hull at a rate determined by the surface area of the hull and the speed of the vessel. This removal of magnetic flux from the hull makes possible a higher frequency of reciprocation to the inner piston, which -in turn- makes for a higher gain in power output by this device. Without taking advantage of this gain in power by an increase in frequency of the piston's reciprocation, any gains made by increasing the surface area of the vessel's hull would be merely a function of a hyperbolic, namely: a curve of diminishing return.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I wonder if this is any closer to an understanding?

Marc Belanger's construction of overunity by pumping water down a hill may be the simplest art of construction to assist me in groping for a definition of Tesla's Tri-Metal Generator by first trying to grapple with an understanding of the power grid.

Tanked Water For Free Electricity & Complete Home Generation - Energetic Forum

http://tinyurl.com/freefall-graphic

Innocence will lead us to truth. Thank you Marc Belanger, Philip Nelson, William Lyne, Eric Dollard.

Comment

Disturbance and Paramagnetic Deflection of Magnetic Equilibrium at 20+ K/sec

What if Tesla's Tri-Metal (Special) Generator was founded upon the electrostatic disturbance of a magnetic field's equator (I forget the specialized term) and also upon the deflection of this equator away from its center and set to vibrate this disturbance in the ultrasonic range at around 20 kilocycles per second or higher?

The quartz crystal oscillators replace the compressed air described by Mr. Dort to Mr. Lyne.

The springs conserve kinetic momentum and provide the ferromagnetic core to the copper coils at either end. One copper winding alternates in north/south polarity for every half cycle with respect to the other coil at the opposite end of this arrangement which alternates with south/north polarity in phase with the first coil. The duty cycle of these two copper coils may not be the same as the oscillating rate of the aluminum rod placed inside of the glass tube (with aluminum outer etchings in the shape of two counter-wound coils). This aluminum rod serves as the inner plate of a vibrating capacitor/condensor positioned well within the magnetic equator of the two copper coils at either end).

The Searle Effect should produce an electrostatic field that will charge up this vibrating capacitor.

The aluminum should paramagnetically deflect the magnetic equator positioned at the center between the two copper coils at either end.

The ferromagnetic springs placed within each of these two copper end-coils will conserve kinetic momentum of the aluminum rod as well as serve as the core material for these two copper coils.

The pancake pickup coil along the magnetic equator has a trigger coil as well as two opposingly oriented magnetic secondaries to power a load.

The electroplated etching on the outside of the glass tube is also oppositely wound and connected to itself serving as the charge/discharge plate opposing the reciprocating rod on the interior of the glass tube which is its complimentary oppositional plate in this capacitor of unusual design.

Understanding Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator by Disturbing the Equator of a Magnetic Field.

Better than an aluminum rod extending beyond the magnetic equator is to attach several homopolar disks along this rod mentioned in the video above.

The shortcut URL for this post is...
                        http://tinyURL.com/mag-ground because magnetically grounding Tesla's Special Generator is the most significant requirement to get it to work since it's already a homopolar assemblage of many disks. But without magnetically coupling this device to the Earth through a living body of water, nothing significant will happen.

Homopolar Tornado and Magnetic Grounding to a Living Body of Water.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-28-2016, 07:04 PM. Reason: added a shortcut link to this post

Comment

Latest edition of hypothesizing Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator

According to my understanding of the following link on the inner mechanics of tornadoes...

The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms

...a vortex of swirling air at the base of the tornado charges itself up with an electrostatic charge which is oppositely charged relative to the air mass above the tornado's opening at its top. Lightning bolts between these two air masses help equalize the difference of electrical charges between the two air masses. These lightning bolts do not strike the ground. The Earth receives no current from these lightning strikes which travel down the central shaft of a tornado.

When the theories and observations of the following are taken into account...

http://www.distinti.com/docs/papersF...s/KellyFa3.pdf

http://www.distinti.com/docs/nm.pdf

Thunderbolts Forum ? View topic - Static Electricity Defies Simple Explanation

... along with Bruce DePalma's theory of the Homopolar Generator...

http://deplama.pair.com/

... I imagined that this theory of tornadoes may help explain an hypothetical Tesla Tri-Metal Generator, or Special Generator, which William Lyne speaks of in one of his books, "Pentagon Aliens" or "Aliens from the Pentagon", towards the back of his text.

Compressed air is piped into either end of two Vortex tubes which are sandwiched together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex_tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu8X_jvpXn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcqFb5kSMxc

IMAGE -- hypothetical tri-metal generator, Electro-U Boat version -- see 1st attachment, below.

Their hot ends meet in the middle of this sandwich. Their cold ends exit out of the system and are missing in my diagram. Their spirals are opposed in direction. The aluminum plug is in the center of an iron tube. Either end of this aluminum plug is attached to a glass rod. Their combined motion reciprocates toward either end of the iron tube. The iron tube is connected to the iron hull of Nazi Electro-U Boats to direct any magnetic forces away from the center of this apparatus to vacate the center of this apparatus to make room for electrostatic forces which will be concentrated inside the tubing. Copper winding is wound outside the iron tube, continuously, from one end to its other end. This will pickup an electromagnetic current to send to a load.

Each vortex of air exits the iron tube at alternating half-cycles due to the reciprocating action of the inner aluminum plug due to alternating air pressures at either end of this apparatus. The exiting air flows out through a one-way valve invented by Tesla involving no moving parts.

Search for: tesla's one way valve

Since Tesla had his liquefaction of air invention stolen prior to its patenting around the turn of the century, this vortex tube design may also have become erroneously accredited to someone else well after Tesla's discovery of it if this vortex tube -- along with Tesla's One Way Valve and Air Liquefaction, were intrinsic to powering Nazi Electro-U Boats during WWII.

When the air on one side builds up in pressure, the influence it imparts to the copper winding is one of voltage. When the opposing side of this apparatus releases its air mass, a current is induced in the copper winding due to the electrostatic charge of the spiraling vortex of air undergoing release.

The length of the aluminum plug is exactly long enough to open up one ringed set of portholes for air to escape yet block the other ringed set on the other side of the aluminum plug. These portholes are probably arranged as a ring of holes surrounding the iron tube and positioned on either side of the aluminum plug. The diameter of each porthole is no more than 1/16 of an inch. And the reciprocating motion of the inner aluminum plug is no more than this diameter according to Mr. Lyne. This allows for one ringed set of portholes to remain open while the opposite ringed set is kept shut.

The glass rods store a dielectric charge imparted to them by the swirling air surrounding them. This swirling air also lubricates the reciprocating action of both glass rods and their central aluminum plug. The aluminum plug acts as a grounding rod so that -- which ever side of the iron tube is voiding its air mass -- the aluminum plug is acting as a charge carrier to ensure that the exiting air takes its electrostatic charge with it. Thus, is electrostatic charge depleted along with heat and air pressure on only one side of this apparatus - at a time - in alternating half-cycles.

IMAGE -- hypothetical tri-metal generator, solid state version -- see 2nd attachment, below.

The next image depicts my hypothesis of a solid state version of Tesla's Special Generator due to a friend of mine, an electrician, had met another fellow some years ago who had invented, and demonstrated to my friend, a small device the size and dimensions of a notebook which powered a motor. Upon being pressed by my friend and his wife for details (over a dinner invitation), this inventor merely pointed out that the three metals of copper, aluminum and iron were involved. They never heard from this inventor ever again.

So, despite the best of intentions of some highly respected members of our "overunity" community to the contrary of this rumored Special Generator, I have to trust my friend's story and try and integrate both Mr. Lyne's version with my friend's version.

The main difference is the removal of the compressed air which is replaced by two quartz crystal oscillators attached to diaphragms covering the iron tube. These oscillators are set to move in opposing directions. Electrically, they are syncopatingly oscillating 180 degrees out of phase. Since it is these quartz crystals which impart an electrostatic charge to the glass rods, no charged mass of compressed air is necessary.

In both incarnations of this hypothesis, the bosch field - the magnetic equator - of the copper winding is being disturbingly reciprocated at a resonant frequency conducive for this circuit. And this resonating frequency is probably outside of normal human hearing (ultrasonic) at least in the range of tens of kilocycles per second.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-13-2016, 09:47 AM. Reason: forgot to include all of my citations

Comment

Harnessing the Electrical Power of a Tornado

According to my understanding of the following link on the inner mechanics of tornadoes...

The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms

...a vortex of swirling air at the base of the tornado charges itself up with an electrostatic charge which is oppositely charged relative to the air mass above the tornado's opening at its top. Lightning bolts between these two air masses help equalize the difference of electrical charges between the two air masses. These lightning bolts do not strike the ground. The Earth receives no current from these lightning strikes which travel down the central shaft of a tornado.

When the theories and observations of the following are taken into account...

http://www.distinti.com/docs/papersF...s/KellyFa3.pdf

http://www.distinti.com/docs/nm.pdf

Thunderbolts Forum ? View topic - Static Electricity Defies Simple Explanation

... along with Bruce DePalma's theory of the Homopolar Generator...

http://deplama.pair.com/

... I imagined that this theory of tornadoes may help explain an hypothetical Tesla Tri-Metal Generator, or Special Generator, which William Lyne speaks of in one of his books, "Pentagon Aliens" or "Aliens from the Pentagon", towards the back of his text.

Compressed air is piped into either end of two Vortex tubes which are sandwiched together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex_tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu8X_jvpXn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcqFb5kSMxc

...snip
                            I'm sorry I didn't express my vision more thoroughly, nor consistently, than I could have. I whipped it out too hastily. So, here is my revision...

Tesla figured out how to harness the power inherent within a tornado. He did this by embodying the Homopolar Generator of Michael Faraday within the construct of two tornadoes. Two tornadoes are required, because a tornado tends to build up a dielectric charge requiring a discharge down the central shaft of a tornado constituting a lightning bolt. This lightning bolt does not strike the ground and, thus, does not create any current through the Earth. Instead, it equalizes a charge difference between the outside of a tornado above its opening at its top end and a circulating compressed mass of air at its constricted base just above ground. It is this disc of a dielectrically charged mass of air at the base of a tornado which qualifies this gaseous disc as analogous to the spinning non-ferrous disc of a homopolar generator (which is usually made of aluminum or copper).

There is no electromagnetic field phenomena within the dynamics of a tornado, for this would neutralize a tornado's dielectric buildup. Hence, Tesla had to use iron to carry away magnetic charge. The Nazi's accomplished this within the construct of their Electro-U Boats by bolting this device to the floor of the engine room of their craft thus magnetically coupling the iron tube surrounding Tesla's artificial tornadoes with the entire iron structure of their craft ensuring that "for every pound of iron added to this device," [via coupling to the hull of the U-Boat] "200 horsepower is added to its output" -- William Lyne, "Pentagon Aliens". This is analogous to removing the braking magnet surrounding the spinning aluminum disc within an electromechanical watt-hour meter to insure the acceleration of that disc.

So, in order to disallow excessive buildup of dielectric charge within each artificial tornado to prevent arcing within this device, Tesla had to deconstruct each tornado no sooner than its construction many times each second -- probably in the tens of thousands of a second or more. Thus, two tornadoes are employed in alternating sequence. As one tornado forms, another is destroyed. And it is during this disappearance of one tornado that an electromagnetic charge can be induced in a copper coil of wire surrounding the iron tubular enclosure encapsulating his collapsing tornado. To be sure, the other tornado is forming under the influence of its coil of wire collapsing its electromagnetic field. Although this formation of a tornado under the influence of a collapsing EMF may seem to violate the need of a tornado to be free of EM influence, we need only worry about the EMF free environment required by a tornado when we want to harness its energy during the tornado's collapse. The electrical energy output of the surrounding copper coil peaks at the nanosecond moment at the start of the tornado's collapse constituting a voltage spike. So, this device of Tesla does not produce a smooth sinusoidal wave akin to AC. This more closely reflects the output of an impulse generator requiring some accommodations if a motor driving the craft's propeller is to benefit from this energy.

So, there are two coils of wire; one for each half of the iron tube wherein a tornado can form and dissipate out through its exhaust vent near the center of the iron tube. The aluminum plug reciprocating at the center of this iron tube acts as a toggle switch alternately opening one set of exhaust vents while closing the other set of vents so that only one tornado can be vented out at a time through Tesla's one-way fluid valve with no moving parts. This aluminum plug also acts as a capacitor plate shared by both tornado half-sections of the iron tube. This capacitor plate is analogous to the top of a tornado. The two inlet ports at either end of the iron tube is where the spiralling action of tornado formation occurs using the principle of a Vortex Tube. It is here at either end of the iron tube where the spinning disc of charged air embodies the principles of a Faraday Homopolar Disc. So, both ends of the iron tube alternate between a neutral and charged state in contrast to the mid-section of the iron tube which is the opposite charge of the iron tube's two ends. This insures a constant charge at the center of the iron tube while each end of the iron tube alternately rises and falls in dielectric potential. This rise and fall of dielectric potential within the context of each tornado's formation and dissolution alternately translates a rise and fall of electromagnetic induction within each of the two coils of copper windings surrounding each half section of this iron tube. During the evacuation of air from one half-section, its surrounding coil gets electromagnetically charged up, while during the rise in air pressure of a sealed half-section, its copper coil dissipates its collapsing electromagnetic field.

Only the hot half of a Vortex Tube is fed into each half-section of the iron tube. The cold portion is discarded from this device and possibly used to cool this device's outer encasing or used to refrigerate the U-Boat's food provisions for their long journey, etc.

Since compressed air is being separated into its hot and cold mass of molecules, refrigeration or heating of this WWII craft can be accomplished. Any temperature of spent air not wanted, nor usable, can be directly vented out into the surrounding ocean.

The iron throughout this WWII Nazi Electro-U Boat will also help to dissipate heat to the surrounding ocean and away from this device. For, tornadoes can buildup heat within their spinning disc. And a homopolar disc loses efficiency whenever it builds up heat instead of building up dielectric charge. So, William Lyne is correct in stating that the iron is for the dissipation of heat from this device. But I think that magnetic dissipation is also necessary since its buildup would violate the operational efficiency of these mini-tornadoes during their energy harnessing phase of each half cycle.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-14-2016, 03:15 AM. Reason: forgot some links and polished up the text

Comment

Twister - The Movie

Twister - outtake from the movie; 54 seconds

I'm surprised these two don't get zapped by a lightning bolt. Oh, well. That's the magic of CGI for ya!

I guess it's because they're in dead center of a tornado's shaft and grounded to the Earth - strapped with strips of leather (a semi-conductor) to a metal pipe leading down to a well and lightning bolts only travel down the rim of a tornado's shaft?

Whatever...
                              It's a cool shot of the inside of a fictionalized tornado courtesy of Hollywood Special Effects. WoW!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-14-2016, 02:21 PM. Reason: added an attachment

Comment

Learning from Nature Her Secrets while immersed in Her Habitat

...snip

The next image depicts my hypothesis of a solid state version of Tesla's Special Generator due to a friend of mine, an electrician, had met another fellow some years ago who had invented, and demonstrated to my friend, a small device the size and dimensions of a notebook which powered a motor. Upon being pressed by my friend and his wife for details (over a dinner invitation), this inventor merely pointed out that the three metals of copper, aluminum and iron were involved. They never heard from this inventor ever again.

So, despite the best of intentions of some highly respected members of our "overunity" community to the contrary of this rumored Special Generator, I have to trust my friend's story and try and integrate both Mr. Lyne's version with my friend's version.

The main difference is the removal of the compressed air which is replaced by two quartz crystal oscillators attached to diaphragms covering the iron tube. These oscillators are set to move in opposing directions. Electrically, they are syncopatingly oscillating 180 degrees out of phase. Since it is these quartz crystals which impart an electrostatic charge to the glass rods, no charged mass of compressed air is necessary.

In both incarnations of this hypothesis, the bosch field - the magnetic equator - of the copper winding is being disturbingly reciprocated at a resonant frequency conducive for this circuit. And this resonating frequency is probably outside of normal human hearing (ultrasonic) at least in the range of tens of kilocycles per second.
                                Oh, and by the way, that fellow who had met my friend over a decade ago and demonstrated his notebook shaped/sized tri-metal generator, they met while they were coworkers in tornado country - the midwest at the time. Just a thought...

We know Tesla had a tendency to respect the forces of our natural world. It would not be a stretch to presume that he learned more of his secrets from some other, of Nature's, secrets we haven't focused on as yet.
                                Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-14-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X