The Resonance Energy Device Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone !

Any news? comments ? experiments ? questions ? or even links !

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
      HI John,

can you please give the link , so we could use the translator or something similar, Thank you

One of the links. Capacitor with maximal induction (CoilCapacitor)-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3q3lRkERuo

On he picture below his explanation -in Red- Voltage resonance - in Blue Current resonance
      The finger shows Tesla schematic
      Attached Files
      Last edited by John.K1; 04-21-2015, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• HI John, Hello everyone,
        thanks for the link

i just did some experiments this evening to see the impact of ferrite rod on the E-TBC, after that i did another test using an E-TBC wound on ferrite toroid, so no such pattern shown in the previous posts , finally i think it's related to oscillation condition, i still wondering about the impact of ferrite on this device .

the following is the snapshot showing the same pattern but the oscillation of E-TBC ( ferrite inside) is clear ...

the next is another previous oscillation ( number one 1.4 MHZ) there are similar pattern ( the coil without ferrite ) in negative pulse

Attached Files
        Last edited by med.3012; 04-21-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Hi !

i have some interesting documents to share here !

have a nice day
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Med.

I just started to read your document again, to better understand your thinking.

Sorry if I am wrong, but: So far I supply to E-TBC some HV. HV is actually potential energy. Fine, we need it. But we also need to get some strong magnetic field. And the magnetic field is current based. Right, you get some amps going when SG shoots. I guess immediately after SG fire you get also opposite spark (flow). I think the charge from the environment has not much time to start to rotate and generate extra energy. I would say we have to maintain uni-directional sparks. It can create the turbine effect and suck the free electrons in to the device. May be would be beneficial to use two ETBC in series? May be opposite direction wound or with opposite spark flow?? Just messing

Comment

• Originally posted by John.K1 View Post
              Hi Med.

I just started to read your document again, to better understand your thinking.

Sorry if I am wrong, but: So far I supply to E-TBC some HV. HV is actually potential energy. Fine, we need it. But we also need to get some strong magnetic field. And the magnetic field is current based. Right, you get some amps going when SG shoots. I guess immediately after SG fire you get also opposite spark (flow). I think the charge from the environment has not much time to start to rotate and generate extra energy. I would say we have to maintain uni-directional sparks. It can create the turbine effect and suck the free electrons in to the device. May be would be beneficial to use two ETBC in series? May be opposite direction wound or with opposite spark flow?? Just messing

Hi John,

you are right about the opposite spark flow, in reality the E-TBC isn't able to maintain it's oscillation due to our design limitation, this is why i am thinking to use ferrite , or toroidal setup to protect the magnetic field from fragmentation, the air cored setup need a bunch of skills and material also ... normally in high frequency the inductance of E-TBC is very small to give the feedback voltage to maintain the oscillation, inserting a ferrite core inside the E-TBC increase the voltage sometimes to more than 3 times and this is in low voltage using only 12v power source in Colpitts oscillator...

i agree with you the charge from the environment has not much time to start to rotate and generate extra energy this is why the speed of spark gap firing is critical here, but it's still not perfect as using some special elements to do this job , like magneto-restriction material which has the ability to give the needed feedback by re-align its magnetic domain to the initial state giving the chance to gain a good feedback voltage value ( since the magnetic field isn't fragmented ).

using unidirectional spark-gap will enhance the operation of attracting ambient electrons since they are attracted to only one direction but this will cancel the effect of power replication with radio frequency speed because here you will depend on spark-gap frequency not oscillation frequency ( but it worth to be tested ).

other setup can be tested also , but please bear in mind to study the rotation of induced electric field in your setup since it's the key of power amplification and replication, the important derivative of the E-TBC is the dual E-TBC, i tested it and it generate power the same as the E-TBC, the only difference between the single E-TBC and the Dual E-TBC is the absence of cold electricity in the dual E-TBC , the geometry of the dual E-TBC is unique , in reality it's not a dual E-TBC!!! ( i just gave this name ) since the geometry of the E-TBC is modified, it's two coil with two capacitor linked as the same manner as single E-TBC... in this design we could generate voltage in one side and amperage in the other side, here you could avoid the problem of attraction ambient electrons speed, since they are forced to be present in the same time ( voltage plus current ) but in different location , so the oscillation process which involve the reality of low current when the voltage is high is solved here ... i just did a very few test and i stopped when i saw the absence of cold electricity which prove the concept of single E-TBC , you could build two identical E-TBC and you must refer winding direction so you make sure you will not be lost when connect them together... do it slowly...

the frequency of oscillation isn't critical here ( this is my point of view ), because the squared electromagnetic flux is granted physically and it don't depend on time, in a single E-TBC we flip electrons back and forth upon oscillation which depend on frequency, but here they exist in the same time, in the pick-up side we have to respect the CW and CCW winding direction of L2 coil... what is the best order ? you have to test this !
              i think i am going to start experimenting with this dual E-TBC and see the scope shoot
              Last edited by med.3012; 04-23-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Hi,

i just want to add some info about the dual E-TBC, this device is another branch that need another careful studies, it's not two E-TBC but it's two mixed E-TBC that produce another new device, maybe it's better to call it two mixed E-TBC so it will be clear that the concept behind the single E-TBC is modified .

anytime you form an E-TBC one wire should be shorter than the other, the more turns the more this difference will clear, here electrons spin mechanism equilibrium is violated relatively, this is just a remark need some attention, so it's worth to test another device based on the same concept but with more equilibrium, i started drawing the mixed E-TBC to see how this device will react, i noticed the X point which is the one dimensional capacitor (again this is a reference to special mechanism inside this device which allow it to behave like ordinary parallel LC circuit even it's not ! ) in both mixed E-TBC will be virtually the same point, X1 and X2 are different location but they will be just one point ( spark gap location ) .

the location of this special zone will be outside the system, so the past/future light cone concept can't be applied as discussed in my presentation, instead of this it can be applied in positive energy side, this mean cold electricity will be absent here and the test i did prove this.

the past/future light cone when applied in a single E-TBC show the amazing relationship between reactive electric energy and cold electricity ( sometimes there is a mix up between them even they are not similar ).

the following photo show the reversibility of cold electricity compared to hot ordinary electricity, the more the short circuit bar is conductive the more this phenomena is enhanced !

our ordinary electricity laws will be reversed , so what we know as voltage is a current in cold electricity and logically the current will increase when you short circuit its paths!

the mixed E-TBC is difficult to understand since everything is mixed together, so experiments will tell the rest of story ...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by med.3012; 04-23-2015, 03:40 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

• The Lenz's law inside the E-TBC

after viewing the thread of Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details i was wondering about the impact of Lenz's law inside the E-TBC, let's start with definition

From Wikipedia

Lenz's law is a common way of understanding how electromagnetic circuits obey Newton's third law and the conservation of energy. Lenz's law is named after Heinrich Lenz, and it says:

If an induced current flows, its direction is always such that it will oppose the change which produced it.

the following photo show an experiment that can be done using a neodymium magnet:

a neodymium magnet is dropped into a copper pipe. The falling magnet (changing magnetic field) induces a current that circulates through the copper pipe. The direction of the induced current is such that the induced magnetic field opposes the change in magnetic field of the falling magnet. The magnet floats in mid air.

in the case of E-TBC this device oscillate but Lenz's law will have a serious problem here, because we have induced voltage but the induced current don't exist as we know it! this device is still form an open loop to it, from the beginning when the capacitor turn into coil, it's an open coil but when the collapsing magnetic field start inducing voltage to charge the capacitor again, there is spin separation mechanism which separate them since it's easy to do it because Lenz's law have another problem here too !
                  Lenz's law apply when there is a changing magnetic field versus closed loop but this situation can't be apply on the E-TBC ...

Attached Files

Comment

• HI everyone !

what's up ?

Comment

• Hello everyone!

it's too late here but i can't wait until posting the results about the mixed E-TBC, i am really happy because all predicted behaviors about this amazing device is correct ( at least this is what i see even i am sleepy )

i take one E-TBC and i open it to wind it like two mixed E-TBC... it's very easy and no need to build two identical E-TBC , just open any ready E-TBC and measure its length so you can divide into two identical parts, wind them to form the same pattern as two mixed E-TBC, i used the same Colpitts oscillator with 12v battery as source power, the same points used to make the circuit oscillate, they are A B and X !

i used two large number coils to take the signal from each side close at hand, the following shoot show the voltage is out of phase in each side, and every side oscillate at 2.2 MHZ... the same frequency as the full E-TBC before i divide it !!! precisely it was 2.18 MHZ.

because the phase of voltage between the two side is 90° it's clear the two mixed E-TBC will produce voltage in one side and current in the other side !!!!

Edit :

in the previous post i said , the dual E-TBC will oscillate in the same frequency as each half E-TBC that form it, meaning the half E-TBC when connected separately will resonate in the same frequency as the mixed E-TBC, but i think this is wrong, the mixed E-TBC is just another real derivative of a single E-TBC but in the mixed E-TBC design the voltage and current can exist together in same time but in different places ...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by med.3012; 04-25-2015, 01:32 AM. Reason: mistake + clarification

Comment

• When using double coil/cap- shouldn't be there a central tap? Is that a Voltage/Voltage or Voltage/Current on your scope shot? 90° phase shift between the volt/Amps is a normal characteristic of the capacitor in AC circuit.

Last edited by John.K1; 04-25-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John.K1 View Post
                          When using double coil/cap- shouldn't be there a central tap? Is that a Voltage/Voltage or Voltage/Current on your scope shot? 90° phase shift between the volt/Amps is a normal characteristic of the capacitor in AC circuit.

Hi John,

in the mixed E-TBC we achieve the best timing between current and voltage automatically, it's two E-TBC oscillating in a precise manner, the scope shot is voltage /voltage in every side of the mixed E-TBC, i didn't measured the current because i was looking for the voltage ( i didn't managed to test the current ) and finally the voltage will tell how the current is !

now we have to learn how to use this device, how to load it correctly ? how to wind our L2 coil, so we could achieve the best result,

Now we are finally dealing with active electric energy! it's not reactive anymore ....

every side give reactive electric energy, this is clear 90° phase shift between the volt/Amps is a normal characteristic of the capacitor / coil in AC circuit, but remember now it's the voltage shift between voltage/voltage in each side and it's still as the shift between voltage/current in a single E-TBC, now if you take current from one side and voltage from the other side you will have 0° shift between them.

i think the idea is clear now

Comment

• If the idea is still unclear, we could talk about it :

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                              If the idea is still unclear, we could talk about it :

I think so First to take something from one side and the other thing from the other side it is not as simple as that Also, if I want to take something ,it should be bigger something than the something I putted in

Edit1: If you are still for the cores, you might think about a home made Magnetite core. I read, it has very good properties almost as a Metglass and it is very cheap. Just pick it up from the beach or by on e-bay.
                              Last edited by John.K1; 04-25-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=John.K1;274344]I think so First to take something from one side and the other thing from the other side it is not as simple as that Also, if I want to take something ,it should be bigger something than the something I putted in

the first time i tested the mixed E-TBC i wasn't equipped with oscilloscope, so i tried a dangerous experiment putting one hand directly in the high voltage wire and the other hand in the other extreme wire but in the insulator .... ( don't try this !) !!!

it's the same test used with a single E-TBC where something reveal the wire insulator to enter the skin of my finger, the sensation was limited to only my finger! this thing simply disappear when working with the mixed E-TBC !!!

this mean cold electricity can't be present in the the mixed E-TBC because each side is working reversely compared to the other side... this prove the concept of future/past light cone when executed on the single E-TBC and prove the scalar property of cold electricity practically ...

these remarks mean that each side is working reversely compared to the other side, if current present here; there you will have voltage and so on ....

the Mixed E-TBC behave in the same frequency as the single E-TBC formed from it ... so it act in a specific sequence, the induced voltage find its way through each side providing the needed amplification where each adjacent turn receive an amount of ambient electrons providing some kind of amplification, in a single E-TBC we flip electrons back and forth in turn... but in the mixed E-TBC we force each side to work reversely compared to the other side , this mean the voltage will turn into real current providing a very high amplification.

loading the mixed E-TBC have to be done with extreme care, because this device isn't subject to Lenz's law, this law simply can't be applied here since we are dealing with open oscillating circuit ( the same apply on the single E-TBC ), what does this mean ? this mean we have to work with the collapsing magnetic field rather than working with the direct generated magnetic field, this device is a unique form of electricity generator that love to work alone without disturbing its behavior !!

the X one dimensional capacitor has a special mechanism called spin separation, this process have to be done without disturbing , simply if you load your device at this moment you will lost this important mechanism , Lens's law will stick this process to work freely, L2 coil is a closed loop so Lenz's law will be applied and this will offend the mixed E-TBC, in the whole process we have to take only the pulses when the electrons are ready to change their direction of rotation !!

Comment

Working...
                                X