The Resonance Energy Device Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Dwane!

not a service provider problem! i tried Tor browser with different circuit ! i am limited here

Comment

• Hi Med,
      Clearing the cache in the browser might work? I know that firefox and Chrome respond differently to some sites.

The frequency calcs for the ETBC require special attention! e.g. reduce width of foil with same length and frequency increases. I would have expected that for some reason. Maybe frequency calculation is related to overall mass and not just length of wire as Don suggests?

I am currently looking for a copy of Richard Hull's "The Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes of Nikola Tesla." Supposed to have a good explanation of the Magnifier for simple folks like me to understand. Seems to be out of print and no way to contact author. Maybe some one out there has copy for sale?

Anyway, have seen very brief observation of resonance from ETBC when playing with coils. Very dense wave pattern on scope!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Hello Dwane

i think it's easy to understand the magnification of Tesla coil regarding the open side of it , open system like free Lenz law ETBC arrangement act very strangely sometime where the consumption is even lower when the secondary short circuited ( with very fine tune by sliding the L2 inside the L1 ) ..

regards

Comment

• this site suffer from problem from time to time ! the problem in the site server ! will see what i can do

regards

Comment

• Hi Med,
            I am doing the current project where both L1 and L2 are ETBC?

Regards

Dwaner

Comment

• Hi Med

It is not easy getting the ETBC to resonate. And if there are two coil wound one on top of the other more difficult! I have found that the best results come from the first wind is L1, then on top of this is L2. The problem is getting the L2 to resonate with a third coil. It seems that there are too many interactions.

If I wind L2 first and place L1 on top of this, I find that response to third coil is restricted... there seems to be no clear cut method for these ETBC coils.

The other thing I am concerned with is looking for resonance. When tuning individually L1 and L2, while they are coupled, I can locate their respective resonances. When I connect low frequency driver pulse from Mazzilli, It all goes to pot! Therefore, I am thinking that instead of tuning down for L1 and L2, I should be tuning up from Li to L2 for resonance to third collector. Using frequency from driver as starting point?

Does this make sense?

Regards

wane

Comment

• Hello Dwane !

ok , i didn't arrived to this point as i told you i didn't tried the third coil but did you measured the frequency with L2 open and closed ? you have to see if the frequency decrease so you are correct , if increase you are wrong , tell me and send some photo to see what's going on ..

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                  Hello Dwane !

ok , i didn't arrived to this point as i told you i didn't tried the third coil but did you measured the frequency with L2 open and closed ? you have to see if the frequency decrease so you are correct , if increase you are wrong , tell me and send some photo to see what's going on ..

Edit: there is a slight increase in frequency between L! and L2 output approx 20Khz

regards
                  Hi Med,
                  Thanks for the reply.

All is good with the variation of frequency. Here are three shots of frequency generator into coils.. 1) no connection to L2 AB or CD Freq Gen at L1 AB: 2) Connection to L2 AB and CD both shorted: 3) Output L2 when CD only shorted. Similar input to output but increase to L2.

I think this is what is supposed to be occurring. Likely my problem is reconciling the resonant take off! Which comes back to the Don concept of matching the NST to the L1! At the moment, all I get from output to L3 is drivel!

Regards

Dwane
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Dwane; 09-20-2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Update:

Have wound a coil for L3. Resonanates at 1.5Mhz. !/4 6 Mhz from L2. And getting a corona between L2 and L3, Not very strong looks like low current. Also reading of L3 magnetic flux, which looks tolerable. However getting no real output across rectifiers and Caps.

Regards

Dwane
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Dwane

thank you for your efforts, without frequency decrease we can't achieve energy gain ..

regards

Comment

• Bucking coil

Hi Med,
                        I can only get bucking coil to work when placed over the ETBC. And better result with centre connection tied to Earth. Also, moving ETBC within coil can show the phase shift of the two coils. Each winding can either be ahead or behind or exactly together. I seem to remember Don saying that an extra turn or two on one of the coils would produce the same result.

The question of serial or parallel connected ETBC I am also looking at. For magnification of energy. Very difficult with cnstant change to frequency for output matching.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Hi Med,
                          Are these the wave forms I am looking for? Excuse the blue hue, I think there might be a setting issue with the camera?

Regards

Dwane
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Dwane

the most important is the geometry of your transformer don't use the S-ETBC but use the new arrangement to bypass Lenz's law .
                            the drawing show the correct ETBC and you notice the free foil in each side where the electron can shift !

you can join us in FB and i could talk to you , you can post your expiriment in english no problem

the waves form look like FM and this is a good sign as Don Smith propose

regards
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Med,
                              Will look at FB.

Have altered configuration slightly. I was looking for the growth pattern of the resonant waveform, that goes from left to right. Here is new Waveform_3!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Dwane; 09-27-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X