Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delays!

Hi med.3012,

i am still here! I have some wire on order winding new coils. This should be here by weekend, if i can stay home without interference, I should be able to build first prototype using Metglass core by early next week.

Until then!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
      Hi med.3012,

i am still here! I have some wire on order winding new coils. This should be here by weekend, if i can stay home without interference, I should be able to build first prototype using Metglass core by early next week.

Until then!

Regards

Dwane

Hello Dwane !

Nice to see you again in this thread , take your time and do your best i am still working on the replacement of D-ETBC, it's a good idea to give you a sight about it ...
      please watch the following drawing carefully !

The ETBC is formed from two ETM, being ETM1 and ETM2 , the observer N1 see the ETM 1 as a transmitter , we extend the flat coil like we are forming the conducting sphere in Tesla wireless power transmitter , the observer N2 see the ETM 2 as a receiver this is also like deforming the sphere to take the shape of cylinder , now we have a transmitter plus receiver , it's just an ETBC !

to go back from the receiver into the transmitter ( i mean the whole ETBC ... ) we just change the position of observers , in ETM1 the left person should be placed in the right position , the same happen to ETM2 where we change the right person to be in the left position !!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• First wind

Hi med.3012,

I have had a go at winding my amorphous core. I followed your instructions. Wind two coils. Over wind these coils with wraps of ETBC. I have only used four wraps. To configure more would entail larger length of ETBC foils to get the 3-4 turns. Which would actually surround the total core arrangement. I did try a third coil as an exciter, but, got little improvement in output . I have to try and learn how best to get this unit to resonate. Also. it is impossible to try and define the inductance of the coils when not all connected and with the core inserted!!

When looking at the photo, wire colours:- A= red, C-Blue, D=green, B=black

Regards

Dwane
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Dwane; 02-24-2018, 06:13 AM. Reason: colour coding

Comment

Hi med.3012,

I have had a go at winding my amorphous core. I followed your instructions. Wind two coils. Over wind these coils with wraps of ETBC. I have only used four wraps. To configure more would entail larger length of ETBC foils to get the 3-4 turns. Which would actually surround the total core arrangement. I did try a third coil as an exciter, but, got little improvement in output . I have to try and learn how best to get this unit to resonate. Also. it is impossible to try and define the inductance of the coils when not all connected and with the core inserted!!

When looking at the photo, wire colours:- A= red, C-Blue, D=green, B=black

Regards

Dwane

Hi Dwane,

maybe you are missing a previous post where i said to reverse them , i mean to start with the ETBC after that you wind the bucking coils, i hope this experiment will teach you something about the ETBC, later we can change the geometry for better performance.

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
            Hi Dwane,

maybe you are missing a previous post where i said to reverse them , i mean to start with the ETBC after that you wind the bucking coils, i hope this experiment will teach you something about the ETBC, later we can change the geometry for better performance.

regards
            Hi ,

I think I have misunderstood you, possible why my response to my tests has been unremarkable! Yes I have wound the output coils first and then over laid them with the ETBC. Not a big job, i shall rewind them and start over. What i am finding dificult with the amorphous core, is getting a winding that will give VHF signal.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Success?

Hi med.3012

I have reset the coils on my core. My ZVS has toileted itself(!) so I have reverted in the short term to the NST 30Khz output. I am getting noticeable positive pulses and negative return spikes showing up. Unfortunately, I cannot get a clear camera shot to demonstrate the waveform. Anyway it is a 30khz pulse with a lot of resonant spikes. Unable to count them. Not sure about the strength of the output as the nst is only giving me approx 2kv before it shuts down. The scope I am calculating peak to peak around 5Kv using my magnetic pick up. Bit of ozone but not too much to worry about. Now building a 20Kv bridge. Thinking about number of turns on coils too!

Edit:- here is a small movie of waveform!

Regards

Dwane
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dwane; 02-27-2018, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Hi med.3012

I have reset the coils on my core. My ZVS has toileted itself(!) so I have reverted in the short term to the NST 30Khz output. I am getting noticeable positive pulses and negative return spikes showing up. Unfortunately, I cannot get a clear camera shot to demonstrate the waveform. Anyway it is a 30khz pulse with a lot of resonant spikes. Unable to count them. Not sure about the strength of the output as the nst is only giving me approx 2kv before it shuts down. The scope I am calculating peak to peak around 5Kv using my magnetic pick up. Bit of ozone but not too much to worry about. Now building a 20Kv bridge. Thinking about number of turns on coils too!

Edit:- here is a small movie of waveform!

Regards

Dwane

Hello Dwane,

good work ! the best way to estimate the power you get is charging a capacitor, i am waiting to see your progress !

regards

Comment

• Steady as she blows

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                  Hello Dwane,

good work ! the best way to estimate the power you get is charging a capacitor, i am waiting to see your progress !

regards
                  Hi med.3012,

Slow going. I have rewound the block with the infinity in mind. Not absolutely sure of the wind, so I wound a substitute test using dual speaker wire using each half of the core as the R and B - E - TBC. Still works, although your concept will probably be better, as the output seems a bit lower than the first wind using the 4 x ETBC. Wasn't too sure of connecting X and X within the infinity wind and if I should make one continuous ETBC and wrap between cores. Decisions decisions!

As far as the voltage is concerned, I am running the trial set-up through a bridge and into a Capacitor. Two issues. One I need a better power supply, the NST is shocking for this work. I do not know how Don coped with one unless he was able to determine the impedance of his NST output and couple it as a matching device? Two, I am over 500Vdc across the cap as I write and it is still going. This has taken about an hour!! You will now understand my concern with getting power supply that will pump some energy into the system.

The good news is that I have achieved a productive level higher than my previous incursion with Don's devices. Thanks to you!

Edit: There is one other thing. I am getting high voltage pulses across the capacitor as it is charging, might this indicate some dryness or leakage with the capacitor?. The diodes I am using are 20Kv at 2amp.

Regards

Dwane
                  Last edited by Dwane; 03-01-2018, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Dwane

Hi!

The M-ETBC is the proof of concept , i don't know if it can be used as energy harvesting device or no , another important pieces of the puzzle is the conductive tube used in D Smith presentation

i don't think he demonstrate this to show us Lenz's law, because Lenz's law is simple to understand even though very hard to bypass, in my opinion he used this conductive tube to over load the primary coil , in other words it's a kind of third coil used between the primary and the secondary coil to lower the inductance and produce huge magnetic field , another possible scenario is he used it to supply a perpendicular magnetic field as a right angle component !

Attached Files

Comment

Dwane

Hi!

The M-ETBC is the proof of concept , i don't know if it can be used as energy harvesting device or no , another important pieces of the puzzle is the conductive tube used in D Smith presentation

i don't think he demonstrate this to show us Lenz's law, because Lenz's law is simple to understand even though very hard to bypass, in my opinion he used this conductive tube to over load the primary coil , in other words it's a kind of third coil used between the primary and the secondary coil to lower the inductance and produce huge magnetic field , another possible scenario is he used it to supply a perpendicular magnetic field as a right angle component !

Hi med.3012,

Thanks for the reply. With the infinity coil I get a much faster voltage build up across the capacitor. Poor current collection. I shall wind another M- ETBC wrap today. I have a day or so off from building, due to Building Inspection and waiting for roofing supplies. I thought that the above demonstration was about eddy currents. As far as I was concerned, being told to wind L2 first, was associated with the importance of eddy current capture.

If I was able to continuously circulate and increase the current flow through the infinity coil, I felt that this might improve the flux through L2. My fear was that of being able to control the growth of current/flux, which might cause a lock up of the process. Anyway, I shall fiddle with it today and see if the M-ETBC makes a difference.

The other issue in this configuration is a binary driver to the coil, which demands a perfect balanced relationship between pulses and coil winds for the circular nature of the process.

At the moment, I have resorted to single pulse, which may also be afecting the current output. At the moment i am getting lots of positive spikes but very little radiant return spikes. Maybe the infinity coil is upsetting the formation of negative returns. With the ETBC, no problem!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• M-ETBC update

Hi med.3012,

Here are a few photos that will tell you what is going on with my interpretation. One observation, and I do recall someone mentioning this before, in the no light photo, the "new" 240 volt LED globes light up, the incandescent globe does not light but does not interfere with the power to the other globes. This is the infinity wrap. L2 CW,CCW. The voltage rise is quite quick.

Edit: here is the circuit i have been playing with to see if I can collect some "Ambience!" Also, used a single pulse, where a dual pulse might be better?

Regards

Dwane
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Dwane; 03-02-2018, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Hi med.3012,

Here are a few photos that will tell you what is going on with my interpretation. One observation, and I do recall someone mentioning this before, in the no light photo, the "new" 240 volt LED globes light up, the incandescent globe does not light but does not interfere with the power to the other globes. This is the infinity wrap. L2 CW,CCW. The voltage rise is quite quick.

Edit: here is the circuit i have been playing with to see if I can collect some "Ambience!" Also, used a single pulse, where a dual pulse might be better?

Regards

Dwane

Hello!!

it's very nice to see the light .. according the schematic you start to grasp the idea , what's about power measurements , the in versus the out ?

i had the same idea as your but never tried it , at the moment i am working with just one ETBC ! keep informing me about your test so i can give a better reply .

W E L C O M E

regards

Comment

Hello!!

it's very nice to see the light .. according the schematic you start to grasp the idea , what's about power measurements , the in versus the out ?

i had the same idea as your but never tried it , at the moment i am working with just one ETBC ! keep informing me about your test so i can give a better reply .

W E L C O M E

regards
                            Hi med.3012,

I don't mind experimenting when i know what I am doing! With the M-ETBC it looked like it has some possibilities of circulating energy. I recall Walter Russell expounding on the opposing vortices with an interchange at their junction when the energy flipped. This reminded me of that.

Of concern to me on the output of what we are testing here is the inability of converting the "hot" energy. As I showed, I had two inductive lights and one resistive light. As there was a low power threshold I would have expected the resistive globe to have dampened the energy to the other two globes. This was not the case. Therefore, I presume I was generating radiant energy. If the energy produced cannot be used to encompass all loads, what good is it? Maybe the reason for this dilemma is the low current and only voltage was being produced? What abounds in the forums and in others' expertise is the conversion from cold to hot! What I am not getting. I recall that it was on a thread by UFOPolitics demonstrating the production of Radiant energy where he replies that the resistive load does not work.

So, what am I doing? I have not been able to source an explanation for the resistive anomaly. This ETBC exercise, fruitful as it appears at an academic level, may be limited in its practical application, and on several fronts. I do not think I have the time at present with my other work commitments to pursue this line of energy research.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

Hi med.3012,

I don't mind experimenting when i know what I am doing! With the M-ETBC it looked like it has some possibilities of circulating energy. I recall Walter Russell expounding on the opposing vortices with an interchange at their junction when the energy flipped. This reminded me of that.

Of concern to me on the output of what we are testing here is the inability of converting the "hot" energy. As I showed, I had two inductive lights and one resistive light. As there was a low power threshold I would have expected the resistive globe to have dampened the energy to the other two globes. This was not the case. Therefore, I presume I was generating radiant energy. If the energy produced cannot be used to encompass all loads, what good is it? Maybe the reason for this dilemma is the low current and only voltage was being produced? What abounds in the forums and in others' expertise is the conversion from cold to hot! What I am not getting. I recall that it was on a thread by UFOPolitics demonstrating the production of Radiant energy where he replies that the resistive load does not work.

So, what am I doing? I have not been able to source an explanation for the resistive anomaly. This ETBC exercise, fruitful as it appears at an academic level, may be limited in its practical application, and on several fronts. I do not think I have the time at present with my other work commitments to pursue this line of energy research.

Regards

Dwane

Hello Dwane,

The ETBC is still not understood completely and still not driven into full power due to its complexity, in other hand there's no resource on the whole internet talk about it unless our PDF the resonance energy device explained ! the compacted Tesla wireless power transmitter model is the key, i failed with my model the D-ETBC but there's a new alternative to it explain exactly how to make the ETBC take a copy of the power being disturbed ..

the real ETBC is a short cut of 4 Tesla wireless towers and i am very surprised when i see Don Smith show us 4 tower coil in the education experiment !!!

no problem if you want to quit the energy research , it's your life ,

regards

Comment

Hello Dwane,

no problem if you want to quit the energy research , it's your life ,

regards
                                Hi med.3012,

Now you are misquoting me! I need to get some time off, the building is taking its toll - it has its own level of stress and unpredictability! Where the Energy thing should be a relaxation, I find other issues which I am unable to resolve, and, which have have there own level of stress. With the building, I can see where the issue is, with a broken radio I can see where the issue is, with the radiant energy, the issue of resolution is a lot more difficult. It is more undefined and can be quirky.

I need a frigging break! Have one planned for June! Will I survive the wait? I think so. Unfortunately, I am one of those mugs that try to turn a failure into success. Who really gives up?

Edit: In a dream last night I cut my amorphous core in half to stick a copper tube into it! Dream on, Eh!

Regards

Dwane
                                Last edited by Dwane; 03-03-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X